Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default Real Life Gang Rape Roleplay

This story is an account of a gang rape roleplay that I played out with three guys at a hotel during an out of town business trip. The idea got started when the four of us were all asked to go out of town to represent the company we work for. My three colleagues, all in their middle thirties, had all been on this kind of a trip before, but being fairly young (25) and new to the company, this was to be my first one.

One of these guys, Paul, I was pretty good friends with, and had even flirted with a few times, but he was in a relationship and I had had a steady boyfriend for awhile, so nothing really ever came of it. But one evening, not long after we had all finalized our plans to attend the business trip, he had asked me to go for drinks after a particularly hard day at work, and as we drank, we started talking about some pretty personal stuff...and it finally came out that neither of us was satisfied with our sex lives...he told me that he had recently ended his relationship and I told him my boyfriend was a good guy but was strictly plain vanilla in the bedroom and I was looking for something a little more exciting.

When he asked what I was interested in, I told him I wanted to be raped. He only looked mildly surprised and admitted that he sometimes had that fantasy too. I then told him that I really enjoyed the idea of being forced by more than one guy...and so that's how the idea of planning something for the trip got started.

The next day at work, Paul and I decided to approach our two colleagues (Brad and Greg) to see if they would be interested in spicing up the trip...we were pleasantly surprised to find out they would be happy to play...

We had to decide on a time to play this out...we decided on the last night of the trip, which was a Friday, because all the business would be done by then and we would have the weekend to rest up after the "rape" was over.

Now, I have to say that none of these guys are bad-looking, and one of them (Greg) is pretty hot, but under normal circumstances, I would not have gone out with any of them, let alone sleep with them, (okay, that might not be entirely true, lol) but the idea of having all three of them taking me by force was a major turn-on. I couldn't wait for the trip to get here.

The first couple of days of the trip went by in a blur, as all of our minds were on Friday night. When it finally arrived, all of us were more than ready.

We had prearranged that the roleplay would start in the hotel's lounge and then proceed to my hotel room, but the details of how things would play out once we were all in character were left to how things progressed once we got to my room...we didn't want to have too much of a script because we thought it would take away from the realism. One thing we all agreed on was that once the scene started, we would all remain in character as "rapists" and "victim" until it was finished.

The scene began with me walking into the hotel's lounge, spotting the three guys already at the bar, and me twirling the back of my hair, the signal to them that we were starting the roleplay.........

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

It had been a long day on my first out of town business trip...presentationd and seminars, long seemingly endless meetings, and boring speakers. It was around 8 in the evening when I finally finished up my last meeting, and since this was the last night before heading back home, I decided to make it an early night...but when I got back to my room I found that I was too keyed up ro sleep, so I went back downstairs for a nightcap in the lounge. I was still wearing my business attire...button blouse over a bra, knee length skirt over thigh highs, and black shoes with heels. As I sat down at the bar, I noticed three guys that I vaguely knew from my company sitting at a table next to the bar...I nodded at them briefly and then turned around to order a scotch and water.

I heard one of the guys say, "Christy, isn't it?"

I said, "Yes"

"I'm Paul, this is Greg and this is Brad", he said.

"I know", I said, "I've seen you around the office a few times. Good to see you away from work."

"Yeah", he laughed..."these business trips get kind of boring."

"Yes, they do", I agreed. "I decided I needed to unwind a little before I turned in so I came down here for a drink", I said.

"That's exactly what we were thinking", Paul said. "Would you like to join us?"

"Sure why not", I said, and went over to their table. Brad and Greg both stood as I sat down at the table.

"I saw your presentation earlier today", Greg said. "It was very impressive."

"Thank you", I said, genuinely flattered at his compliment. It was the first time I had ever given one by myself, I was hoping I didn't mess it up."

"Trust me, you didn't", Brad said. "I saw it too."

"Well, you guys are really sweet to say so", I said.

We talked a little more about the trip until we had all finished our drinks. I was about to get up to leave and call it a night when Paul said, "Hey, we're having such a good time, why don't we continue it."

Brad and Greg both agreed, "yeah that sounds like fun. What do you say, Christy, would you like to go someplace a little less crowded and continue our conversation?"

I was really having a good time and enjoying the attention, and all three of the guys were being very nice, so I didn't see any reason not to.

I said, "Okay, that sounds like fun. Where did you have in mind?", I asked.

"Well, how about your room?", Paul suggested. That way we could be more comfortable."

I hesitated for a moment. Inviting three guys up to my room this late in the evening...but they were all being very nice and even though I didn't know them all that well, I had begun to trust them.

So I said, "Sure, why not. Let's go."

We all got up from the table and proceeded to the elevator to head up to my hotel room.

more to follow.......................