Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-25-2008, 08:41 AM   #1
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill
Default Future Civil War (one male, one female needed)

This RP is set in an imaginary civil war scenario, sometime in the not too distant future. The war is a result of a group of people on a large tract of farmland breaking away and forming their own nation.

The scene is set shortly after the invasion of this tiny country by the one it broke away from (it can be the USA if you like, but secessions in Australia have actually happened). A young woman is all alone in her house just outside the capital when two soldiers approach the house...
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rebecca leaned over the wash tub scrubbing her clothing. Her hands were red and raw and persperation dotted her forehead. She had a few of her button open on her dress and a good amount of clevage flowed over her dress. Her dress was soaked in places and clung to her body. Every once in awhile she would lift her arm and push her long wavy blonde hair away from her face. As she rinsed the clothing she would twist the water out and put it into a wicker basket. Finally the last piece of clothing was washed and she stood up straight and put her hands to the middle of her back and leaned back trying to get the kinks out of her back.

She was a young widow, her husband had died in the war and now all the chores on her small farm was done by her. Her crystal blue eyes looked at the clothing she had just washed and a look of satisfaction crossed her face. She grabbed the wicker basket and headed for the door forgetting to button up her dress. She could hear the cow mooing to be milked and needed to get the eggs from the hens. Her mind was so busy thinking about her chores that she never saw the men approaching her home.

She hurried out of the door and around to the back of the house and began to put her clothing over the line tied to two trees. She began to hum a little song as she went about her work.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
JollyRoger

JollyRoger has initial reputation

The two of us cut across the field, Our path taking us directly towards the somewhat ramshackle farmhouse, We had become separated from our patrol, And were in no hurry to get back. Hell the war was all but over, The countless patrols were merely a diversion to stop us growing restless.

Just we reached the open yard before the house a young women stepped from the building, Her blonde hair falling in ringlets over her face as she struggled to carry an overflowing basket. She seemed so caught up in her work that she did not even notice us.

Though I sure notice her, I watched as she disappeared around the back of the building. The hem of her long dress blowing in the breeze. With a smile I turned to my companion “Now that is the kind of diversion I was thinking about”.

Last edited by JollyRoger; 09-25-2008 at 10:10 PM.
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:57 AM   #4
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked wistfully out at the woman, humming in her own little oblivious way. "Goddamn... why do the breakaway countries always get the best looking birds?"
Her voice continued humming a soft melody. It had been a hard war, and none of us had had any female companionship in a long while. On a sudden impulse, I crept closer, Sargeant McMulray in tow. We both got a closer look at her soft pale skin, her long wavy blonde locks and the dress that in some places looked like it had been sprayed onto her.
The McMulray nudged me. "Boss? Look at this."
I glanced over to see something half-buried in the dirt. A piece of body armour, scratched and battered but still usable. Out of curiosity, I unearthed it and flipped it over. Crudely scratched on the inside were the words "Rebecca and Ray Forever".
Ray? I remembered something. A tall, balding man in the Secessionist army. R. Brennan. After I shot him, his last words drew me to hear: "Rebecca..."

"Her husband's dead," I told McMulray. "She's all alone, we can interrogate her and have something worthwhile to take back to HQ."
"Good idea, boss."
We put on our combat masks - standard black balaclavas - and crept around to the front door where she couldn't see us.
The front door, was closed, but not locked. We quietly entered and set about locking the windows and doors, then exited out the back door, gathering some rope and tape and a knife on the way out. At that moment, Rebecca exited the chicken coop, still lost in her own little world. McMulray went left to appoach her directly, I went right, circling around the coop and approaching from behind.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #5
JollyRoger

At the Lieutenant’s command I took the path to the right, Heading straight for the chicken coop and the young women who had just exited it. As I watched her walking towards me lost in her own little world, My eyes were drawn to the open neckline of her dress. Giving just a hint of the treasures that lay within.

I drew my sidearm, cocking it as I crossed the dry dusty ground between us. “Halt” I called bringing my weapon up, The barrel pointing directly at her head.

The tune stopped in an instant as she finally noticed me, The basket of eggs she had carried from the coop slipped from her hand. Her eyes fixed on the barrel of the gun pointed at her for a few seconds before she lifted her gaze to the featureless mask that covered my face.

Her hands covered her mouth stiffening a scream, As she started back stepping.

“I said halt” I yelled at her as she stepped back again completely unaware that with each step she took she drew closer the waiting arms of the lieutenant.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
Trill
Banned

"Halt, or I will shoot!" McMulray yelled.
She paid his instructions no heed, stepping backwards until she bumped into me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her in a full nelson, pinning her arms to her sides, the softness of her breasts brushing my arms.
"Let me go!" she screamed, struggling furiously. I managed to hold her still, but she brought her heel back and up towards my crotch.
"URRRGGGHHH!" I groaned. Oh, that made me sick. Distracted by the pain, I let go and she tore across the yard towards the house. Shaking off the pain and nausea, I bolted after her. McMulray fired a shot, but missed, putting a bullet hole in a nearby tree.

Rebecca reached the back door, pulling and turning the door handle. Finding it locked, she looked around frantically for an escape route. I caught up and grabbed her by the hair.
"Owww! Stop it, you're hurting me!"
"Get down on your knees!" I ordered. "Get down on your fucking knees!"
With a desperate sob, she finally complied. McMulray held his gunto her head while I bound her wrists tightly behind her back. I then hauled her up. "Get the fuck up and come with me."
Whimpering and shivering, Rebecca was carried over to the barred metal gate, where I wound more rope around her midriff and secured her snugly to the top bar.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Halt”, It was a strange word to hear on my small farm. I raised my eyes to see a gun pointed at my head. I forgot to hold my basket straight up and not tilted and the gentle thud of the eggs hitting the ground seem far away as I moved my crystal blue eyes to the man’s face but did not have a face. I covered my mouth with both hands and dropped the eggs as I screamed and drowned out my on piercing sounds as I stepped back. When he said halt again I did just the opposite, I stepped back over and over and he just followed me saying halt.

I gasped as I backed up into a solid wall of a man. He wrapped his arms around me pinning my arms to my side. “LET ME GO”, I screamed and struggled against his strength. I only had my legs and my feet to fight them off. I kicked back and up and heard my captor scream. He let go of me and I did not look back but headed straight to the back door and turned the door knob. I could not believe it was locked and as I rattled the knob, it struck me these men must have been in my house and locked it.

Suddenly someone grab my long blonde hear and I screamed “OWWW, STOP IT, YOU’RE HURTING ME.” One of the men ordered me to my knees but I stubbornly defied him until he yelled at me again and the other man placed the gun at my head. I sob as one man tied my wrists behind my back and the other held the gun on me. I was hauled up onto my feet as the one man cursed at me and told me to get up. He hauled me up and carried me roughly to the gate. I was whimpering and shivering as I was tied to the fence.

I looked at the two masked men with tears streaming down my face. “Why are you doing this to me, this is my home, I am not an enemy soldier, I am just a poor widow trying to take care of my farm. I looked from one man to another and wondered why they were so quiet. Then I noticed their eyes were roaming over my body hungrily and fear filled every fiber of my being. “Go Away, this is my home”. I said it again trying to remind them that they are not aloud to hurt me.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #8
JollyRoger

I smiled as she stepped back in to the waiting grasp of the lieutenant. His arms quickly curling around her and pulling her into a full nelson. “LET ME GO” she screamed as she struggled, her foot coming up and connecting with the LT’s groin.

I had to suppress a snigger as she took the LT down, But my amusement vanished in an instants as she took to her heels. I fired a warning shot the bullet whizzing by her to embed itself in a tree, But it did not stop her mad dash towards the house.

You could see the look of confusion upon her face as she struggled with the locked door. By the time she relised the door was not going to open we were on her. The LT grasping her by the hair ordering her to her knees.

I had to hand it to her she was a feisty one, she remained defiant right up to the point I placed the cold barrel of my sidearm to her forehead. Subdued for the moment she dropped to her knees.

The LT quickly bound her wrists behind her back and hauled her to her feet, He was none to gentle about it, still angry about the fact that she had escaped him. He tied he to the fence, the ropes around her midriff having the same effect as a corset, pushing her ample breasts up and out.

“Why are you doing this to me, this is my home, I am not an enemy soldier, I am just a poor widow trying to take care of my farm” She cried as the tears streamed down her face.

I stepped in as the LT finished tying her off, “You may not be an enemy soldier” I said as I reached out and toyed with open section of her dress “But your assault on one of our men marks you as a sympathizer at the very least, And as such we have the right to question you as we see fit”.

“You know you really hurt his pride, Among other things with that little kick of yours” I say trying hard to keep the amusement out of my voice. My finger hooked under the button of your dress and deftly popped it free, exposing the intricate lace work of your bra. “So you would do well to play nice from now on, Because you don’t want to get on his bad side."
Old 09-26-2008, 08:48 PM   #9
Trill
Banned

I nodded. "You should listen to him, he's a smart fellow."
I reached out and stroked her hair, letting my fingers trail softly down the side of her face. She struggled and squirmed, tears flowing freely down her cheeks.
"Please... I don't have any information! I wasn't in the military!" Her voice sounded more panicky now. "Please don't hurt me anymore, please!"
"Don't crap on," I told her coldly. "Now, where are the nearest patrols?" I slid my fingers down her neck and decolletage, stopping at the cleft of her breasts. Her breathing quickened and her lips quivered, a fresh flood of tears emerging.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I pressed harder against the fence trying to avoid his hand that was fiddling with my breasts as he called me a sympathizer. I shake my head no as you accuse me of being a sympathizer. “I never got involved with politics or the war. I am just a house wife and now a widow because of war. War is men’s business and how do I know you are what you say you are when both of you hide your faces like bank robbers.”

I started to tremble as the man continued to play with my dress, brushing his knuckles against my breasts. I was trying not to panic as you continued to talk about my hurting the other man’s pride with my kick as you hooked you finger under my button and popped it. I knew my lacy bra did not stop my breasts from overflowing its bonds.

You told me to play nice from now on so I wouldn’t get on the other man’s bad side. I was afraid of what you were really saying to me. Could it be these men wanted to use me in a most intimate way. As I thought this the other man caught my attention by telling me to listen to him, he is a smart fellow. I felt your hand stroke my hair and your fingers softly touch my face. It spoke of intimacy yet to come and I could not stop my tears from flowing. I tried to squirm away from both of these men and beg for them not to hurt me and told them I had no information. Suddenly you asked me where the nearest patrols were. I was confused for a moment when suddenly your fingers slid down my neck to my breasts. Your hands rode up and down on them as I panicked. Fear made my breasts raise and full and I could have swore you squeezed them I cried harder throwing caution away as I cry harder and yell at both of you and you play with my body. “Stop it; you have no right to touch me”.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:58 AM   #11
Trill
Banned

My face twisted into a sadistic grin as she screamed at me. "Stop it! You have no right to touch me!"
God DAMN it, this was so much fun. I took my hand away from her breasts and backhanded her across the face as hard as I could. She let out a plaintive squeak and her whole body tensed up. "Don't!"
I pressed up against herand closed my left hand around her neck, my other hand plunging down to lift up the hem of her dress. I rested that hand on her inner thigh and looked her straight in the eyes. "I don't like hurting you, you know - you're such a beautiful woman - but you really need to cut the crap and behave. Tell me, darling, have you ever been raped?"
Old 09-27-2008, 03:20 AM   #12
JollyRoger

I smirked as I watched the LT backhand her, He was still angry and was not holding back. He moved in on her his hand closing around her throat, As the other dipped below the hem of her skirt.

I could see you squirming beneath his touch, trying in vain to escape his caress. "I don't like hurting you, you know - you're such a beautiful woman - but you really need to cut the crap and behave. Tell me, darling, have you ever been raped?" the LT said his voice low and menacing.

Your face plainly should the fear his words instilled in you, and I steped forth, Grasping your hair and turning your face to me “Looks like your already on his bad side” I said with a grin, “Now this can go one of two ways, You can either tell us what we want to know and things will go easier, Or you can continue to lie”

I jerked your head back by the hair, eliciting a squeel from you, “”here are the nearest patrols?" I screamed at you “Where is the rebel base?”
Old 09-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #13
rvplymates
Banned

I was shocked as you backhanded me across the face. I felt my head snap to the side. I tensed up and looked at you. "Don't" was all I could say as you pressed against me and put your hand around my neck and squeezed as you lifted my skirt with your other hand and pressed your hand to my inner thigh. You told me you didn't like hurting me but I did not believe that, I thought you might be sadistic. When you asked me if I was ever raped I got sick to my stomach because that is what I feared from the beginning.

I tried to pull my lower body away from your hand I was squirming as the other one came up to me. Fear ran through me as you stepped forward and grabbed my hair to turn my face toward you. I trembled as you said I was already on his bad side. You tell me to tell you what I know so things would go easy or keep lieing. I did not expect you to jerk my head back. You aske me about the patrol again and the rebel base. I scream out "I DONT KNOW" I knew my breasts were jutting out now and I wanted to hide them. "Let ME GO". I was getting a litty hysterical now as the two of you manhandled me.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #14
Trill
Banned

"I DON'T KNOW!" she bawled hysterically. "LET ME GO!"
"Oh, baby," I said tenderly, letting go of her neck and stroking her face softly. "you're going to have to do much better than that."
"I'll ask you again," McMulray growled. "Where are the nearest patrols? Where is the rebel base?"
"I DON'T KNOOOOOW!" Rebecca bawled. She squeezed her eyes shut and began a full-on fit of hysterical sobbing.
"I'm sorry, sweetheart, that's just not good enough," I said, adopting a sorrowful look. My hand moved up her thigh to her lace panties. Resting my knuckles against her pelvis, I hooked two fingers under the waistband and slowly, tantalizingly pulled it down a couple of inches. "Please tell me the truth? You're making my buddy here really angry."

McMulray tighened his grip on her hair, increasing the volume of her sobbing. "You'd better fucking open up, bitch, before Lieutenant Sullivan here fucking opens you up."
"I-I s-s-swear... I d-d-don't k-n-n-now anything... I don't know anything, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Rebecca's voice reached a high pitch. "P-P-Please d-d-don't r-r-rape me, I h-haven't done anything wr-wr-wrong!"
Old 09-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #15
JollyRoger

“That’s the wrong answer” I said as I shook your head like a rag doll. Finally I released my grip on your hair, My hand moving to the front of your dress and proceeding to unbutton it until I encountered the rope around your midriff. “Obviously you like things the hard way” I said as I suddenly parted the top of your dress exposing your breasts encased in your bra “But don’t worry, Both me and the LT here have some real hard for you” I added with a grin and a little wink.

I reached for my belt, pulling my knife from it sheath. Slowly I waved it before your eyes before I slide it beneath your bra, The blade sliding between your breasts. With a sudden jerk the razor sharp edge sliced through the material bridging the two cups, Exposing your naked breasts to our gaze.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I was totally hysterical now, screaming I don't know, I don't know but I did know these two men were toying with me like two cats with a mouse. I could feel the one man's hand under my dress pulling down my panties one inch at a time just to torment me more. I was screaming all kind of things as the other man let go of my hair and opened all my buttons on the bodice of my dress. I screamed loudly as he took a knife out and split my bra open. My large breasts were exposed to their eyes and I screamed out my real fear. "PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME"

I heard them both laugh, a wicked sound and my mind raced. I didn't think they could rape me tied to the fence like this. I closed my legs and held them together real tight. I could do nothing about protecting my large breasts and could feel both men lightly touching my breasts. I cried in shame. My mind going back to my husband. The only man who had ever touched me and I knew the pain that he had given me would be doubled and I cried even harder.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 AM   #17
Trill
Banned

I felt her panties shift as she slammed her legs shut.
"Oh, sweetie, that's not going to help you," I said with a laugh. I maneuvered my knees between hers and slowly and forcefully pried her legs back open. McMulray went over the other side of the fence and continued to maul her bare breasts from behind, rolling and pinching her nipples. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop, my underwear soon following. I grabbed the hem of her dress and tore the thin damp material right up to her waist, then took her panties in my fingers and continued to tease and torment her by slowly sliding the pretty white lace article down her crotch and thighs, exposing her smooth, clean-shaven lady parts.
"My, my," I mused. "I find it very hard to believe you do this just for you..."
Rebecca gave no response except to continue crying and pleading.
"Please stop, please, don't touch me down there, LET ME GO PLEASE!"
I finally let her panties drop. The slid down her knees and dropped down around her ankles. Still pressed between her legs, I awkwardly bent down to retrieve them, then stuffed them in her mouth.
I then pressed my groin against hers, enjoying the soft warm sensation of her smooth pubis. I began kissing her neck, slurping and sucking. I heard the sound of shifting fabric as the SGT pulled up her dress from behind and began frotting against her warm round ass.
My cock awoke, a little soldier standing to attention. I inserted him into her soft warm love tunnel, noticing that it had become wet despite her objections and pleas.

Last edited by Trill; 09-29-2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #18
JollyRoger

I smiled as I noticed her clamp her legs closed, a grin sreading across my face as the LT explained that that would not help her” I clambered over the gate, reaching around her from behind I tormenting your breasts, pinching and twisting the nipples.

I watched over your shoulder as the LT striped off his trousers and shorts before ripping our dress wide open. Chuckled as I watched his tease yur underwear down and force them into your mouth as a gag.

I let my hands slip for my our breasts and lifted the rear of your skirt, My hands groping at the naked globes of your ass. My fingers probing into he valley seeking out the little hole back there.

I felt you tense up and I looked over just in time to see the LT Squatting for a moment as he angled himself for the attack. As he pushed himself home I smiled at the muffled scream that came from your lips. I reached up and caught your panties as you spat them out, quickly stuffing them back into your mouth “Now don’t you go losing those darling” I said as I tilted your head back to look at me “Cause I will be wanting those as a little keepsake” I added as I began to unbuckle my belt.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #19
rvplymates
Banned

oops boo boo

Last edited by rvplymates; 09-30-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:03 AM   #20
Trill
Banned

My cock pulsed in excitement as she moaned, finally giving in to her body's reactions.

"Oh, baby, that's what you like, isn't it?" I cooed, kissing and stoking her face as she gradually ceased sobbing and relaxed her limbs. The sargeant had found her anus and was busy easing his way in. Our victim let out the occasional muffled moan as we both fucked her with hard, slow strokes.

"Fucking hell, boss, this bitch is amazing!" McMulray enthused.
"MMMM rrrrmmmrrrrmppphhh!" Rebecca groaned behind her makshft gag. We both laughed and continued pounding away at her.
Soon I began to approach the limit. An electric feeling spread though my groin. McMulray came, pulled out and watched the rest of the show. I took longer, still humping away at the gorgeous blonde bound to the railing in front of me. Bebecca opened her eyes and shook her head, renewing muffled pleas. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her body seized as an orgasm hit her with the force of a speeding truck.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah...ohhhh....good girl. Good girl. Good girl!" I felt the pressure break it's bonds, and I unloaded, hosing down her vaginal walls with a deluge of spooge. The flood overfilled her twat and squirted out the entrance, dripping onto the ground. She went limp, and I pulled out, staggering backwards so I could pull my pants up.

I waited a few minutes to recover, then unwound the rope from around her middle. Keeping her wrists bound, I led her over to a flat stump with an axe and a pile of firewood. I pulled out the axe and tossed it onto the ground, then pulled down my pants, forced her onto her knees, used the rest of the rope to bind her ankles and sat down on the stump. I pulled the panties out of her mouth and threw them at the sargeant, then cocked my sidearm and held to to her head while waving my slimy cock at her lips.

"Open your mouth, baby. Come on, be a good girl and open wide..."