Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2019, 04:06 AM   #201
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation
Default Pr!nce$$ Violette - A Seductive Denial

Pr!nce$$ Violette - A Seductive Denial

Description:

A slave must have! All losers stroke to hot girls that they could never have. My cruel teasing will have your dick dripping and your mind going crazy stupid for me. You'll be drooling and gooning for me like a dumb boy while I talk about you serving me and never having sex again. You don't deserve pussy. Pussy is too good for you. And so am i. I only fuck real men. And I think you should be my cuck. Make yourself useful, dumb dumb. Pay, stroke, worship, surrender.

14 min - .mp4 - 660 mb - 1920x1080

Rapidgator link:
Seductive_Denial.mp4
deformis77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:52 AM   #202
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default ClaraKitty - Cum for your princess JOI

ClaraKitty - Cum for your princess JOI

Description:

ClaraKitty tells you to jerk off for her and cum in her mouth. She does not take off any clothes. No sex or nudity just dirty talk.

5 min - .mp4 - 584 mb - 1920*1080

Rapidgator link:
Cum_for_your_princess.mp4
Old 04-28-2019, 04:44 PM   #203
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Stella Sol - Sissy Servility

Stella Sol - Sissy Servility

I know how you sissy sluts love when I make these types of clips. You're addicted to My control and feel so compelled to indulge your gay side with Me. Femme boys are My favorites to toy with, just like little fuck dolls. My dominant words always trigger your deepest secrets. You want to be taken. Used. Misused and discarded like a dirty little whore boy. My theatrical approach to sex lends it's way into the sissification of so many dick-hungry men just like yourself. In this clip you will most certainly fall prey to desire to encourage your gay side and make you My dirty little cum slut. Jerk under My command and do exactly what I tell you as you stare intensely into My piercing green and blue eyes. You may try to resist these urges to be used as an "object", but deep down inside I know you would do anything to be pegged by Me and made to suffer for My pleasure. Buy this clip and deepen your fascination with Me. Enjoy this incredible 10 minute long jerk off role playing, but be sure you tribute because I deserve it, My pet!

10:01 min - .MP4 - 736.50 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Servility.mp4
Old 04-28-2019, 07:26 PM   #204
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Rodea - Strapon Suck

Goddess Rodea - Strapon Suck

Rodea is in a gold micro bikini and heels wandering around a room abusing you and calling you a loser. Close ups of ass in bikini telling you to kiss it. After about 5 minutes of this she tells you it's strap on time for you to learn where your place is. She puts on a squirting strap on, tells you to imagine it's her boyfriend's dick, and to start sucking it while she takes pictures of you doing it. She makes the dildo cum on your face several times, taking more photos and a video. Ends with more verbal humiliation.

13:01 min - .MP4 - 1.11 GB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Strapon_Suck.mp4
Old 04-28-2019, 11:08 PM   #205
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Jasmine Mendez - StinkSlut

Jasmine Mendez - StinkSlut

Video starts off with you sitting behind a table in front of the camera greeting me as if I don't know whats going on. You introduce yourself and then tell me you know what has happened to my wife that has gone missing 2 months ago.

You tell my wife to lick your sweaty stinky huge soles. She licks up and down. You also tell her to suck your toes like they are cocks to which she does. Then you tell her to start smelling again to which she does with passion and moans eyes rolling back. Finally you say " Well sorry Daniel looks like this is goodbye, StinkSlut say wave goodbye" The video ends with you both waving at the camera and my wife sniffing your toes hard while doing so.

20:01 min - .MP4 - 1.02 GB - 1280x720 HD

Rapidgator link:
Mendez_-_Stink.mp4
Old 04-29-2019, 08:27 AM   #206
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Saffron - Face your Shame

Goddess Saffron - Face your Shame

Description:

As a submissive male you often experience different emotional states. Although mainly in a state of blank minded arousal, there are times when that little voice in your head pulls you back into your mundane conformed lifestyle. Yes, sometimes you cannot contain yourself and experience an earth shattering orgasm from the pleasure of serving Me. You tear open unauthorised release, which at the time is wonderful for you. But then.... that little voice sets in.... the little voice is your shame. Round and round the cycle goes. So today you are going to sit down like a good boy and subject your subconscious to this self help mind programming session which will make you face your shame once and for all. I am going to condition your thinking and show you a way to never hear that nagging voice again. You will return on a rollercoaster ride of blissful submission, rendering you deep within a permanent state of enslavement. your shame will be eradicated. you shame will be put on lock down. Are you ready to remove that little voice that keeps haunting you? Let's begin.

22 mins - .MP4 - 669 MB - 1920x1080

Rapidgator link:
Face_your_Shame.mp4
Old 04-29-2019, 03:50 PM   #207
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Kitzi Klown - Birthday Boy Buttfuck

Kitzi Klown - Birthday Boy Buttfuck

Happy Birthday strudel-noodle. My, you certainly are getting... big. Tee-hee. Are you excited for presents? I have one special gift for you. I'll give you a hint. Its magical... purple... glittery... BUT ITS NOT ME HAHA. Its this big slab of gummy candy cock, silly! I got it hard just for you! I even brought some lubricating frosting to drizzle over your yummy treat. Your birthday boy butthole looks hungry. I wouldn't want to leave my birthday boy underfed, um, UNDER-FUCKED on his special day! It won't even hurt one little bit. I'll be sweet to my favorite birthday boy, PROMISE. Now blow your special birthday candle, sweetness.

10:20 min - Dec 05 - .MP4 - 558.85 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Birthday_Boy_Buttfuck.mp4
Old 04-29-2019, 08:23 PM   #208
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Charlotte Stokely - Betamale Behavior Beatdown

Charlotte Stokely - Betamale Behavior Beatdown

You thought you were an equal… or worse… an Alpha male??? I'm the only Master around here. How about calling me Daddy? Say it… “thank You Daddy”.

9 minutes - .MP4 - 547 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Betamale_Behavior_Beatdown.avi
Old 04-30-2019, 09:20 AM   #209
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - CAMROOM EXECUTRIX

Ellie Idol - CAMROOM EXECUTRIX

Description:

You are among 601 other guests in my chatroom. You've all been given a special sex tube with a unique number on it. Once you all confirm the toy is in place, I inform you of the real trouble you're in. See, the fleshlights lock into place once they're put on, and only I can unlock them. You're all stuck! The fun doesn't stop there. I can voice trigger a de.adly electric shock by speaking your number and the word "eliminated". You will also be shocked to de.ath if you cum inside that thing! I'm going to make it hard for you to resist cumming! Can you make it through to the end? You know you want to squirt so badly for my tight, sexy little body, but the consequences are very de.adly...

31 minutes - .MP4 - 1.09 GB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
CAMROOM_EXECUTRIX.mp4
Old 04-30-2019, 08:22 PM   #210
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Violette - High School Princess

Princess Violette - High School Princess

Description:

hey teacher, everyone left for the day and we need to talk... a lot has been boiling up inside me and I need to get it off my chest.

17 minutes - .MP4 - 624 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
High_School_Princess.mp4
Old 04-30-2019, 11:56 PM   #211
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Divine Goddess Jessica - Prison Governess Delivers Your Sentence

Divine Goddess Jessica - Prison Governess Delivers Your Sentence

Thievery- it's an unforgivable crime. It's the worst mistake of your life. You're now being sentenced to d!e, your fate in the hands of a stern prison governess. She's smug and you can tell she gets off on playing god. There will be no appeals, clemency or possibility of escape and there is obviously no convincing her otherwise. You are told that your will be imprisoned for two months before being taken to row to await execution. There you will be locked up 24 hours per day to think about your crimes and anticipate your fate. Before you know it your D-day is here and it seems she's been looking forward to it...

12 minutes - .MP4 - 544 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Prison_Governess.mp4
Old 05-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #212
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Bratty Bunny - Doctor Bunny Sperm Sample

Bratty Bunny - Doctor Bunny Sperm Sample

You have come to give a sperm sample for a local lab. You seem to be having a hard time. Doctor Bunny is not waiting around for you to get it up and finish. Is she going to have to do it herself? She seems awefully bitchy!!! She's not going to be nice about getting this sperm sample, but she will get it.

Format: MPEG-4 File Size : 667 MB Duration: 00:09:15

Rapidgator link:
Doctor_Bunny.mp4
Old 05-01-2019, 02:59 PM   #213
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Mistress Victoria - Ex Gf Revenge

Mistress Victoria - Ex Gf Revenge

I've been thinking about my ex that I sort of dumped harshly and her getting revenge on me. It's been driving me crazy and I'd like to explore that. It's years and years ago, but she still haunts me. I'm away on business in her town and one **** night, I call her. She is surprised but invites me over to her house. I go there and find you waiting for me. At first it's all 'let bygones by bygones' as you are dressed in a shirt skirt and lose skimpy top with no bra. I think I'm in business. You are being very seductive and tell me you want to get kinky and so you tie hands to the bedposts and put a leash around my cock and balls. You tell me you want me to lick you pussy and you straddle me and inch your way up to my face. You pull up your skirt and push your pussy into my face and tell me to lick it. You push my head into your pussy and then I realize, you've been hiding something under your skirt...It's a huge black strap-on and as I'm licking your pussy I see you stroking it. Still in a seductive tone..you start telling me what a bastard I am for dumping you and how I need to pay for that!

Format: MP4 File Size : 686 MB Duration: 00:11:15

Rapidgator link:
Ex_Gf_Revenge.mp4
Old 05-01-2019, 08:35 PM   #214
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lisa Jordan - You will never look at the cum same way

Lisa Jordan - You will never look at the cum same way

Laugh at me and flip me off and then tell me to take my straw and put one end in my nose and the other in the cup and tell me to snort it ALL up. You don’t care if I puke or damage anything you just want it all gone. After that tell me how worthless I am one more time and then tell me that the homeless alpha blacks are still outside waiting for me.

Format: MP4 File Size : 576 MB Duration: 00:13:15

Rapidgator link:
You_will_never.mp4
Old 05-01-2019, 09:08 PM   #215
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lisa Jordan - Gangsters paradise

Lisa Jordan - Gangsters paradise

Custom: If you can please wear the lingerie in "ruining is an honor" that'd be great. Okay so I want you to start off by saying you have a gang of black thugs coming to my house, make sure you use my name Connor a lot and call me all the nastiest names like cock lover, cum dumpster, whore, cunt, lover, anything degrading. Tell me these guys are Street thugs and that they weren’t testing for STD’s or anything and say that you don’t care because I’m worthless. Tell me that they’re coming to fuck me and use me in front of my daddy. Say that they’re going to take me away from my daddy and hogtie me in the bed of their pickup truck, blindfolded. Next stop would be my place of work, Walmart. Say that they pull up and drag my worthless naked body into the front door where everyone can see and they drag me to my store managers office where she’ll be sitting at her desk. They’ll take the blindfold off and I’ll be face to face with my store manager as the thugs fuck me again harder and faster. Using my body as my store manager watches. After all this is done they’ll take me back into the truck and drive me to a hotel where we get to the room there’s even more thugs, these look more gross and dirty than the others. They throw me in the bathroom and make me clean the toilet with my tongue as they piss on me all at once. Then they use my body again over and over until they’re done with me. Say that after they’re done they’ll tie me up and open the window and throw me outside to where I’ll land in the garbage bin.While you’re explaining all this in detail tell me to tribute you throughout the video and tell me to do nasty things in real life, like in the toilet then eat it out or piss in my mouth or all over my dildo and deepthroating it until I puke and if I do tell me to clean it up. I want you to think of ANYTHING nasty that you can and just let me have it!

Format: MP4 File Size : 671 MB Duration: 00:15:15

Rapidgator link:
Gangsters_paradise.mp4
Old 05-01-2019, 09:37 PM   #216
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lisa Jordan - Getting fucked

Lisa Jordan - Getting fucked

Custom: Hi mistress, I've been a big fan for a long time and I just can't get enough of you!I love to be treated as a sissy slut and being called names by you while fucking my ass with a big hard cock.Could you please make a custom clip where you use a thong and some tape to cover you and a full body shot (like in the video virgin anal r.a.p.e.) and then, I want you to make me:Get fully naked Grab a big dildo 8+ inches Since I'm a slut I don't need to go slowly so make me push it balls deep into my ass from the beginingMake me fuck it HARD in several positions (preferably from a side and then riding it) Make me fuck my ass nonstop, I want my slutty eyes covered in tears Right when I just can't take it anymore make me finish on a plate while fucking my ass doggy style while you call me a cumslut Then make me clean up my cum and dildo with my tongue reminding me that's the only thing I'm good for I'd probably want to stop but FORCE me to contiue fucking my ass, reminding me that's the only thing I'm good for.I love the dirty talk and being called names all the time, and I love it even more when you constantly show me your perfect ass that I don't deserve.

Format: MP4 File Size : 498 MB Duration: 00:16:15 Resolution: 1280x720

Rapidgator link:
Getting_fucked.mp4
Old 05-01-2019, 09:55 PM   #217
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lisa Jordan - Slave for BBC

Lisa Jordan - Slave for BBC

Custom: Okay so for the video I want you to call me the worst names you can think of! Call me whore, cum dumpster, slut, faggot, call me names that will completely destroy my self image and that will completely make me rethink how I look to others! I want to be 100% degraded! I also am in love with huge BLACK cock! Tell me how much of a black dick lover I am and how I'm a slave for them! How I should just be strung up and left there for them to use and abuse! Tell me to open my window and stick my ass out it or my cock out it and jerk off! Tell me to yell things out the window that will humiliate me! I just want to be humiliated and degraded!

Format: MP4 File Size : 355 MB Duration: 00:09:45 Resolution: 1280x720

Rapidgator link:
Slave_for_BBC.mp4
Old 05-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #218
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Jessi Belle - Can't Cum Without Anal

Jessi Belle - Can't Cum Without Anal

You are pathetic, such a loser that you can only cum when you have something in your ass. Doesn't matter what it is, your cock begs for something to fuck your ass or you can't cum! You can't get off without feeling your asshole tighten around something. You need something to fill up your ass hole. You love it!

Format: MP4 File Size : 568 MB Duration: 6 minutes Resolution: 3840x2160

Rapidgator link:
Can't_Cum_Without_Anal.mp4
Old 05-02-2019, 12:29 PM   #219
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Alexandra Snow - Mesmerizing the Unsuspecting Model Part 1

Alexandra Snow - Mesmerizing the Unsuspecting Model Part 1

On the convention floor of FetCon, I found this lovely tattooed model (the beautiful mizuzinkaholik.com) who looked absolutely perfect for a little Mesmerize. We went back up to her room to "talk" about work, but once I pulled my Mesmerizetic crystal out, she instantly falls under my spell. Once I snap my fingers, her eyes glaze over and she becomes the perfect obedient robot, waiting for my instructions. I make her strip and show off her beautiful body for me, then bend over for **** and spanking. Finally, I make her kneel and worship my high-heeled stilletos to show my control. Only once does she start to wake up, but I quickly put her back to robot mode again.

Format: WMV File Size : 701 MB Duration: 10 minutes Resolution: 1920x1080

Rapidgator link:
Mesmerizing_the_Unsuspecting.wmv
Old 05-02-2019, 01:57 PM   #220
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Miss Kelle Martina - Cock Craving Curse

Miss Kelle Martina - Cock Craving Curse

I enjoy watching men together and if you want to be my slave I expect you to be a slave to cock. Now you've told me you'll never be gay. I didn't ask you. I told you to obey. But now it's come down to releasing you as a slave to be and my curse will make you a total slave to cock, having absolutely no interest in women ever again. Right now you are turned on by my body, but as my spell takes hold your mind will be consumed with the insatiable desire for cock.

Format: WMV File Size : 459 MB Duration: 7 minutes Resolution: 1920x1080

Rapidgator link:
Cock_Craving_Curse.wmv