Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-19-2007, 10:47 AM   #41
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Now, Tom, as ye said U were raised Catholic im just curious -- have ye ever had Dreams about rippin' a little Boy's Ass off?! Might be Clichee-thinking im aware, but the're sooo many Catholic priests enjailed right now just 4 that...
-- And U can tell it freely here, if true!!
Old 09-19-2007, 11:22 AM   #42
touriquet2000

my 2 cents , i am a christian , a gnostic christian . i think the bible is ,(if you take the good and ignore the bad), a good book to live by . yes i do pick and chose !!! i do not like nor will i support any organized religion , but i do encourage people to be spiritual which as i see it is try to improve ones self . i do not believe that jesus was real , i believe he was meant as a teaching tool . i think most of the bible was meant to try and control us . and i'd have to say overall it worked . these are just a few of my beliefs , not all of them . I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE ANY ONE ELSE TO BELIEVE THEM . nor does anyone else have the right to try and force me to believe the way they do . and that is my biggest problem with christianity . i don't need to hear about your god when i'm shopping , nor do i like you beating on my door or any of the other things you do to try and condemn me to hell for not believing as you do . just my 2 cents thank you for letting me share it .
Old 09-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #43
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne
Now, Tom, as ye said U were raised Catholic im just curious -- have ye ever had Dreams about rippin' a little Boy's Ass off?! Might be Clichee-thinking im aware, but the're sooo many Catholic priests enjailed right now just 4 that...
-- And U can tell it freely here, if true!!

Ah,viv, as witless and off topic as always. Its good to know there are some constants in our ever changing world.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #44
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ahem Tour2000.......yes they can cram their religion down anyones throats they please to!

Crusades and even forcing the nasty heathen natives here to conform to Christ...or Else!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #45
touriquet2000

ok sindyloo ... yes they can try , but i do not have to go along with it quietly . i have the choice of being like some of those victims and sticking to my beliefs to the death .
Old 09-19-2007, 02:25 PM   #46
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well dear you are a rare person then....Truly Honest and unusual but nice a good example to others! THANK YOU!!
With broken glass
Old 09-19-2007, 02:50 PM   #47
touriquet2000

lmao yeah well it is easy for me to say that right now . if i was being tortured , being forced to give up my beliefs , who knows i might crumble like a house of cards . i hope that never happens to any of us .
Old 09-22-2007, 01:39 PM   #48
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

A very interesting discussion. I think all religions have hypocrites in them. Most religions were founded when society had very different concepts of right and wrong. Slavery was considered perfectly fine in most ancient societies, but today we find it morally reprehensible.

That is why fundamentalists are idiots. Because they don't recognize that the Bible, Koran, or whatever, simply does not work as an "absolute" guide for living in today's world.

Wisdom for the day:
Religious wars are simply arguments about who has the best invisible friend.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 09-22-2007 at 03:42 PM.
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #49
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Ohh??? good point Forbidden!!

Cast off the childess things of youth and put on the proper cloak of a Adult!

In other words....Learn to Think For YOURSELF!
With broken glass
Old 09-22-2007, 04:34 PM   #50
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Slavery was considered perfectly fine in most ancient societies, but today we find it morally reprehensible.
Slavery has a lot of meanings. There have been societies in which slaves were what we call workers (preferably immigrant workers) nowadays. I mean their master had not the right of killing them, or even torturing them. They were paid and living with dignity. They had no right to vote tho, neither they could own land, they were not considered as citizens of the state, they had no access to weapons (that was considered as a great honour).
But they could go to war to secondary employment, like carrying the equipment or just row on the ships. They could even rewarded with achiving citizen status if were really brave on the battlefield.
I think most slaves were like this (or a bit worse) until Europe discovered Africans. The real shame began then, and it shows how christians can be worst than heathens

Nowadays, is about the same with emmigrants, they build everything but own nothing but their body (and that, not all the time). We actually use them for our progress and for a small salary and if only they work really hard and with bloody savings they can acquire something.

So, we still have slaves; but we give them another name, a politically correct one. We are not civillized yet.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:00 PM   #51
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Excellent point and so well thought out! You are a Very Smart as well as a deep thinker Ego it is a pleasure to have men like you around!
With broken glass
Old 09-22-2007, 05:01 PM   #52
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I also went to a catholic school except i wasnt caned so im intrested to know why you belive what you belive just because you were forced to as a child you should be old enough to make your own descions in life.
Whew ... took me three tries to formulate an answer that doesn't include any insults ...

Well, I'm no longer a Catholic and - as I said - I don't believe in any of the five major world religions ... so I guess I already made up my own mind ... maybe next time you should think about what you read before you write an answer.
There are things I believe in but (before you ask) they are none of your business.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:36 PM   #53
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

(grin) I take it you didn't notice that my posting style wasn't QUITE like normal. I usually go berserk on anyone attacking another's beliefs, in fact.

ctomie started the whole thing off shouting, so I figured I'd continue in the same vein. He(she?) wasn't strident enough to suit me, so I figured I could break loose with a nice tirade. I haven't thrown a rant about religion since I was 14 or 15; it's all for show. This IS the Rowdy Room! Out of the hundreds of lurkers here every day, I may have made one or two sit up and think for a moment before going back to grazing. That's all I was trying for. It's a rare person that honestly considers the other person's point of view or beliefs.

Although yeah, in reality I most certainly have been physically attacked, infrequently persecuted, repeatedly preached at (save it...) and told I was going to Hell, which amuses me to no end. I let it wash right by for the most part. The attack was from a handful of Catholic hoodlums that thought I needed a good infusion of their God while at Boy Scout camp. They were literally trying to drag me kicking and yelling to their Sunday service. I fought back with every dirty trick in the book, but the odds were ~6:1. I'd finally gotten them to understand that if they didn't tie me up AND gag me (they *did* try ) that I'd make a complete mockery of their worship. Finally one of the adult leaders came by to see what the ruckus was and sent the Hitler Youth on their way. I have a VERY dim view of any parent that brings their children up to think that's acceptable public behavior. If they had been adults, I would have absolutely insisted on jail time. There is NO excuse for religious violence.

Anywise, I was just having some fun, stirring up a bit of conflict. None of it was ever intended at any person.
I singled out a couple of specific sects, but I had to pick on *someone*.

Last edited by Ntense; 09-22-2007 at 07:38 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:14 PM   #54
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Lightbulb What The Hell???

You MEAN it was all your perverse Sense of....FUN???

Why you lowdown...sneaky Varmint!??? You just better Watch IT MISTER

OR???? You are going straight to "HECK!!!"
With broken glass
Old 09-23-2007, 06:13 PM   #55
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
You MEAN it was all your perverse Sense of....FUN???
Sure! I've done similar stuff over the years, though not in 'rant mode'.

I spent 3 hours on a park bench in San Francisco one day talking to a couple of Moonie recruiters. I had some time to kill before the bus showed up to take me back to the airport. Conservatively guesstimating, I must have saved at least 20 people from having to listen to their cult trash that day, and may have even saved a soul or two. Hey, I was bored!

I make a point of inviting in the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and other door-to-door God salesmen at every opportunity for the same reason. It ties them up so they can't get to YOU that day.

I figure I'm doing a public service. No, no, you don't have to pay me!
Old 09-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #56
touriquet2000

to bad you not in my area . seems like once a month , if not more they come round pounding on the door .
Old 09-24-2007, 04:02 PM   #57
Ntense
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Why you lowdown...sneaky Varmint!??? You just better Watch IT MISTER

OR???? You are going straight to "HECK!!!"
Isn't that from South Park, or am I getting my cartoons confused? Something about a demon from Heck, where people go when they're not quite damned enough for Hell...

Sounds good to me! Do you think they serve chianti there, or am I stuck for eternity with the House Red?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #58
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Good guess Tense! Naw that good stuff is for them up there freaking goody types!
With broken glass
Old 10-03-2007, 11:23 AM   #59
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i just think that most people interpret their believe wrong... that constant battle about my religion is better then yours... while a mutual thing in most religions are that you should love the person next to you is it not? i think it's supposed to make you live in harmony... and i think that's where most people go wrong... so there either ignorant or just deny the fact that harmony is what is preached and ignore it with all they got
just my 2 cents about it

Last edited by Akirana; 10-03-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #60
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Damn good use of 2 cents!!

If I catch your thought right, then we should all get along and support each other no matter what our religion is!?

After all we are human beings and the only species of our kind on this planet!

"So Come on People Now! Help your Brother, and Lets all Live together now in Love and peace for everyone"
With broken glass