Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-16-2008, 04:32 AM   #1
sister loving it

sister loving it has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to sister loving it
Default Shy

After recently being caught having sex on a park bench by a policeman i have been really shy when it comes to having sex now. I saw this lonely looking guy and fucked him on bench and a policeman caught us in the act. I have been caught having sex before (by mum,dad,brother etc) but never felt embaressed about it. Now i feel really weird when im having sex because it keeps popping into my mind. Could it be the fact the policeman let us finish and watched??
sister loving it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:27 AM   #2
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

It's only my 2 cents, but maybe it's the uniform, and the fact that you just didn't get told to stop and leave, or get your ass arrested, but it's the fact you might have liked that fact of a uniform watching you, and finishing off that way. Now if it becomes a fetish of you wanting that, then it would explain it. Never hear of one not asking for something in return, and just watching, heck most over here would have your ass in jail, or having you suck them off.

Don't get me wrong, I do not wish to start a fight over the fact of the officers of the law here are that way, and there are many that are good officers, but there are a bunch of sick ones as well.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Cop or not, he's still a man!!
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote