Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2006, 02:44 AM   #21
Minotaure

Minotaure has initial reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroplay
I have a hunch that if a potential victim showed no fear - and actually pretended like she wanted it, saying things like "oh my god i'm so fucking horny" that the rapist would be scared off, and it would actually prevent a number of rapes.

While this is an unpopular way to teach today's youth...I think the rapists mind craves the fear, the fight, the power, the conquering. Without that, it turns rape into regular "sex", which he can get anyway....making his fantasy worthless.

So the moral of the story is..if you believe me...if you ever are about to be raped, pretend like you love it. He might not even be able to get hard.
I tend to be agree with that, but like MarEdeSade say it before, it all depend on the type of rapist. Accepting the rape can prevent further hurt, but it is not sure & it's never a solution. I think the best way is to learn some self defense technic, have electric gun or pepper spray. If a girl show no fear & react quicky, it can something give her time to run away.

But let's forget that kind of dirty reality & get back to more funny fantasy. To answer to main question about FEAR. I think it is an important factor, even if just simulated like in RPG date rape with a consenting babe. When you don',t know exactly what will happen it is not to difficult to feel afraid.

I like to be slave sometimes, be in bondage, whiped & forced fuck & it is quite exciting.
Minotaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #22
Ace

I think MarcEdeSade's summary of the different personalities behind rapists is very good. Rapists who enjoy the power aspect of rape as well as the sex do use fear in order to get what they achieve, otherwise, it's not rape but consensual sex.

However, for the kind of opportunist rapist who is only after sex (and not interested in power), he would be happy if the victim asked him to have sex with her. It would save him having to use rohypnol anyway!
Old 07-03-2006, 02:19 AM   #23
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:22 AM   #24
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Tanya was here

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #25
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I read a detailed page recently with advice on how to physically get out of an attack when it's just starting. At no stage did it take restraints into account. I knew I shouldn't, but I laughed, a lot. I'd have loved some fine print, saying in the event of a tazer and bondage, you're screwed.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:55 PM   #26
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
I read a detailed page recently with advice on how to physically get out of an attack when it's just starting. At no stage did it take restraints into account. I knew I shouldn't, but I laughed, a lot. I'd have loved some fine print, saying in the event of a tazer and bondage, you're screwed.
LOL!
Old 01-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #27
k64

k64 has initial reputation

As helpful as tazers and pepper spray may be, the best way to avoid rape is using your largest sex organ--your brain. First, avoiding situations in the first place is 100% effective. Since that isn't always an option though, the second step is to get out of those situations either by escaping or by stopping a potential rapist in some way. Lastly, when in the situations, think about what the rapist is looking for and find a way to take that out of rape, give him that some other way, or in rare cases change what he wants.
I agree with the analysis of the types of rapists, and I think that while self-protection is very helpful in indivdual cases, if it is the only thing used it will simply force rapists to use more extreme measures/caution on a grand scale. If you do fight back, make sure it gets you out of the situation, because otherwise it will only make things worse. Again, I think being smart is the best.
k64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:16 AM   #28
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some people could get a rapist to stop just by pretending to be into it...

Heard of at least one case where a victim said something like "ok lets have sex" or something and he ran off

But some rapists, like anger rapists for example would just be further fueled by victims acting like they enjoy it because it would be reinforcing their hatred
Old 01-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #29
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

...If I remember correctly (bear with me here) ..I didn't make a single yelp when I was raped, I sort of just let it happen. They didn't stop!?

Which makes me think, depending on the type of rapist, other methods should be sought & used. Such as singing (if you can) the most hideously off-putting song you can think of. And then possibly get slapped or gagged... hmm, ok that wouldn't work. I hear of a device you can put up there to stab a guy in the cock though, which would be good, except I'd probably get drunk, forget it's up there...and stab someone's cock..

On more positive notes, fear is really an important part of the fantasy for me being afraid is closely followed by excitement. I get a huge adrenaline rush when I'm being terrorised and controlled, and it kind of gets me high enough not to feel much pain at all, and I feel what's happening to my body 100% more.

argh. My ass hurts.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #30
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

This only deals with on-on-one rapes. In which category would the ppl commiting gang rapes fall into?

Or is the gang made up of different types of rapists, like one power asserive, one anger-retaliation and one power-reassurance trype?
That would make any action the wrong action, wouldn't it?
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #31
drmephisto

Default Some examples of fear

These expressions of helpless fear are priceless.
Attachment 1007

Attachment 1008

Attachment 1009

Last edited by drmephisto; 05-23-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #32
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto
These expressions of helpless fear are priceless.
Attachment 1007

Attachment 1008

Attachment 1009
yeah, that is *hot*. I try my best to make these expressions when RPing

And that Orange shirt - wow

xx
Old 01-08-2007, 12:40 AM   #33
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When i was about 14 i was walking accross an oval and these two guys who had teased me heaps and shit (i used to wear thick glasses) were being assholes

They wre about 20 metres behind me and one of them goes "lets get her" and the other is like "you better run".

I turned around and said "ok come and get me"

They started walking towards me and saying "id run if i were you" i was just smiling at them and turned around and kept walking. They pissed off
Old 01-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #34
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fear is the key to what you wanna be!

Any Iron Maiden's fans around?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:00 AM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
This reminds me the movie 'The Shawshank Redemption' based on Stephen King's story. The guy gets prison for life, and of course, becomes the sexual toy of some...he refuses to get raped and ends up beat up so bad that he almost dies once.
Yes ... and he still got raped ...

Quote:
This only deals with on-on-one rapes. In which category would the ppl commiting gang rapes fall into?
This is a different situation ... like being at war.
Being in a group of people changes your mental state of mind (possibly), your feeling of right and wrong, your responsibility. Especially when you're not the alpha male (concerning male groups) you would have to have an exceptional amount of self-confidence to avoid being drawn in the group's momentum.
Since most male gangs consist of a bunch of individuals that need the group to feel confident, to feel strong one single person breaking the psychological hold of this group is quite rare.

Quote:
There are women who have yelled or fought back, whether they've taken self-defense classes or not, and have not gotten raped. To tell a woman 'don't do anything, be the passive female' is absolute (nonsense)."

Given that the goal of all women who are in imminent danger of being raped is to avoid it, they should rely on their instincts rather than assume that they have to submit. But whatever her instincts tell her to do, If a woman survives, she made the right choice.
I agree! It's not about tactics, it's about survival (to put it simply) ...
Since a man trying to rape you is highly unlikely to identify himself to you as a certain type of rapist you most probably won't be able to try and remember the tactic of defense against him. And when being attacked you won't be able to ascertain the whole situation, state of mind of your attacker and whatnot to "think your way out of it" ...
So I say fight him by all means! Even if you lose and get raped you know you fought it and didn't just surrender yourself!

There actually are certain types of rapists (as well as murderers, husbands, fathers, ... everything) but you can't create boxes and put all mankind in them. There are always exceptions, rare types, whatever ... so when talking about this never think you have a complete list.
It is also proven that most murders following a rape occur out of the rapist's fear of the victim going to the police and criminal prosecution. As has been stated so many times: Most rapists are cowards!

Getting to the topic of fear (finally ):
Creating fear in another person is just a way to make yourself feel stronger, superior. So of course it's something very appealing in a rape fantasy. For the victim and the rapist ... To evoke fear is to control a situation you probably wouldn't be able to control otherwise. So it's only a natural "stylistic device" for someone trying to force somebody to do something he/she doesn't want to do.
Myself? Since I like to fight my attacker I usually need fear to be forced ...

p.s.:
And when I'm walking a dark road
At night or strolling through the park

When the light begins to change
I sometimes feel a little strange
A little anxious when its dark
Old 01-08-2007, 10:32 AM   #36
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Myself? Since I like to fight my attacker I usually need fear to be forced ..

This girl must be a (fantasy) rapist's dream!

Fear of the dark,
I have a constant fear that ego is always near
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #37
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fear turns me on. I do dangerous things cause I like the fear and the danger.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #38
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

That's also why I love being chased - the fear pumps the adrenaline and I get all physically excited... takes me ages to calm down.

xx
Old 01-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #39
Tanya
Privileged Member

People who have been to self defense classes and have black belts in kaate etc dont always use these tactics whe nbeing attacked either. becuase its about survival as u said. I have a friend who has a black belt in karate and blames herself for not fighting enough because she "should have"

When i was raped, i didnt fight back at the start, he wasnt being very aggressive. THen when i did start trying to fight back he got way more aggressive and i wish i hadnt fought back most of the time...
Old 01-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #40
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
People who have been to self defense classes and have black belts in kaate etc dont always use these tactics whe nbeing attacked either. becuase its about survival as u said. I have a friend who has a black belt in karate and blames herself for not fighting enough because she "should have"

When i was raped, i didnt fight back at the start, he wasnt being very aggressive. THen when i did start trying to fight back he got way more aggressive and i wish i hadnt fought back most of the time...
I became a blackbelt because i was attacked. I've had to use it in practise only twice, but thankfully, it was like instinct.

But then again, if she's a blackbelt, she should be confident in her practise, skills and application that she will apply it when needed without thinking. Sounds mean, but my sensei would never have let me take my test if he wasnt sure i could do that.

But then again, everyone's different and we each deal with things differently.