Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2020, 06:29 AM   #2521
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default 524 - Sounds of Dolor , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: The sounds of sorrow under great torment has a very distinctive sound. Sadistic mad men through the ages prompt the songs of woe and dolor. The toll of the iron bell could toll for thee. Here Master James summons the quickening of dolor in his slave 465 as she is tormented with a wooden spike inserted in her asshole, secured by the waste, Steel shackled and restrained within the chain cage for an unknown amount of time, cantilevered 20 feet into the air, poking the fear with wooden sticks, taunting her tears wearing her down with heavy steel chains and weight through he bottom of the cage. You can feel it thick in the air without physically seeing it happen as the sobs fill the ears. The taste of metal on the tongue, the iron taste of ichor. Seeing great sorrow triggers the primal need to rescue her. But in Master James, the fear allows the sadistic giggle to arise ascending to another level as being the cause of great sorrow, the rush, the power to give and take away. A sobering sermon, the sounds of great Dolor.
Reflective dialog from slave 465; Masters torments are quite painful sometimes. The Heavy metal bondage is exhausting but invigorating, my back burns in stress. The taste of metal on my tongue from the bit echoes the burnt wooden stake inserted in my ass, held in place by the waist cincher that limits my breath. The moisture from sweat and tears sting my eyes as a great moaning escapes my chest passed my lips, oh the pain and desperation. The sound of the bell between my legs sobers me to new pains in my shoulders from holding up the weight chained beneath me.

<================>
Duration: 0:56:50
File Size: 1895Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 524 - Sounds of Dolor , Abigail Dupree
Blood Rain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:49 AM   #2522
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default 8193 - Girlfriends Spanking

GENRES: Hair Brush Spanking, Double Domination, Corporal Punishment, Role Play, Caning, Lash, Spanking Fm, Ass Smacking, Spanking Fetish, Hand Spanking, Punishment Spanking, Humilation, Humiliatrix, Domestic Discipline Fm, Paddling

<================>
Duration: 0:04:37
File Size: 71 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8193 - Girlfriends Spanking
Old 08-16-2020, 09:52 AM   #2523
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 525 - Horizontal Suzy , Abigail Dupree

Genres: Water Boarding, Pain and Pleasure, Bound Orgasms, Extreme, BDSM, Pussy caning, Clit Vibrator, Breath Control, Slave Training, Perverting Innocence, Abigail Dupree, s3nsualp@in, Age Roleplay, Vacuum Cups, Pink Heels, Rag Gag, Red Gag, Steel Restraints, Wrist Shackles, Knee Restraints, Screaming, Safeword, Cut Panties, Knife Play, Fear Play, Bitch Training

DESCRIPTION: Another chapter in Perverting Innocence with sub Suzy in training to become a sex slave. Master James is very skilled at turning these girls out to becoming masochist sex slave dolls, trained to please others by receiving pain and pleasure. Trained to be obedient in service to a worthy BDSM Master.
In this session in training, Master James has Suzy in a steel neck r3straint fastened to the old rustic interrogation table with steel wrist and knee restraints to prevent Suzy from wiggling as he administers the Horrible Horizontal Organisms that has young Suzy screaming in pain and pleasure. A fascinating scene just watching her innocence ebb away as Suzy becomes more knowledgeable in submitting to almost any possible perverted Master as her training continues.
The first training session with Suzy (Conditioning Suzy) started with her handcuffed to a dirty seat-less chair still clothed from being nabbed about an hour before while walking alone at night in the dark by herself.
The second training session with Suzy (slave Training Suzy) started with suzy putting on her own restraints then Master James shows her how to be placed in the suspended bar device and restraints. She is so naive that she blindly follows the directions given her without hesitation. she is then mouth bar gagged then groped, stripped half naked then shown the cane. She is a natural masochist when receiving cane strikes She does so well Master James approves by rubbing his cock on her then letting her have a couple orgasms with her moms vibrator placed in he tight white panties snug to her wet young pussy. She dances in excitement and begs Master James to stop the pleasure

<================>
Duration: 0:41:32
File Size: 1386Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 525 - Horizontal Suzy , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-16-2020, 12:18 PM   #2524
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8194 - Daily Spanking

GENRES: Hair Brush Spanking, Double Domination, Corporal Punishment, Role Play, Caning, Lash, Spanking Fm, Ass Smacking, Spanking Fetish, Hand Spanking, Punishment Spanking, Humilation, Humiliatrix, Domestic Discipline Fm, Paddling

<================>
Duration: 0:05:07
File Size: 149 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8194 - Daily Spanking
Old 08-16-2020, 04:59 PM   #2525
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 526 - Conditioning Suzy , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: Perverting Innocence is the plot in this creepy story of how young Suzy was conditioned and the initial breaking-in training to be a sex slave. So innocent that she doesn't really know what is going on. These are recordings of the deflowering of yet another Graceful lily.
The scene starts with Suzy handcuffed to a dirty seat-less chair still clothed from being nabbed about an hour before while walking alone at night in the dark by herself. The seat-less chair is a simple r3straint device that gives the victim proper seated position by the back bar reversed, placed under the chin. While cuffed , she is properly restrained for the starting of her training to be chattel. Her conditioning include verbal brain washing, beatings while being controlled and conditioned in verbal commands. Suzy is desensitized sexually by being made to orgasm from her moms vibrator placed in her soft white fluffy panties.
What is it like to really own someone, to really own a human slave? Is it any different than owning a dog or a cow? How would you treat your property and what would it mean to you? How would you break it, train it to make it serve you?
The interrogation scene is a form of BDSM role play in which the participants act out the parts of torturer and victim. As in real life torture chambers throughout the world over, the "torturer" uses threats, humiliation and physical pain to extract whatever information he?she believes the "victim" possesses. The game is over when the victim has br0ken and divulged the secret. The length and severity of the scene will vary according to the temperament of the players. Dedicated players attempt to replicate the atmosphere of a real torture session and, as in real life, the "victim" can expect to be stripped naked, tied up, mocked and abused.
One form of torture is orgasm control or erotic sexual denial, where the submissive victim is sexually stimulated to the brink of orgasm by the torturer. The torturer may then reduce the stimulation and keep the victim in a state of extended arousal for a long period of time. By varying the pace of the stimulation, the victim may be made to undergo cycles of "up" and "down" arousal by the torturer. When satisfied with the experience, the victim may divulge the secret in order to be brought to the desired orgasm by the torturer. The interrogation may be continued past the orgasm, particularly if the victim orgasms without divulging the secret. Generally, the glans becomes very sensitive after orgasm, and continued stimulation may manifest more as an extreme tickling sensation. This can become quite uncomfortable for the victim, or perhaps even painful, providing them with an incentive to comply with the torturer's demands

<================>
Duration: 0:35:27
File Size: 1182Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 526 - Conditioning Suzy , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-16-2020, 07:30 PM   #2526
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8195 - Disgraceful Action

<================>
Duration: 0:14:47
File Size: 230 Mb
Resolution: 768x576

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8195 - Disgraceful Action
Old 08-16-2020, 11:46 PM   #2527
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 527 - BDSM Till Dusk , Abigail Dupree

Genres: Bondage Fucking, Female Desperation, Anal Fucking, Steel Restraints, Extreme BDSM, Bondage Device, Knee Restraints, Head Stocks, Cock Rubbing, Upskirt peek, High Heels, Pierced Pussy, Male Dominant, BWC, Female Submissive, dung3on, Master, slave, suffering, masochist, s3nsualp@in, Pain and Pleasure, Bound Orgasms, Extreme, BDSM, Bondage Device, Outdoors dung3on, Slave Training, Perverting Innocence, Abigail Dupree, s3nsualp@in, Steel Restraints, Wrist Shackles, Knee Restraints, Screaming, Cut Panties, scissors Play, Fear Play, Bitch Training, Short Dress, Chain Bondage, Metal Bondage, Pain Bitch, Painful, Pain, Asscheek Fucking, Bitch, Pain Play, Steel Bondage, Bondage Humiliation, Female Desperation, Bound, intense, white slave, Female slave, Sadism, Bound, producer, SubmissiveSluts

DESCRIPTION: It's arousing to watch Abigail go from mild discomfort to fully fledged pain and doing a great job at satisfying her master's pleasures at the same time. Abigail is a dutiful slave, always reciting her slave creed after each session. The scenes also contain dialogue between submissive and dominant as they remove her from bondage that lends to the authenticity to this Master?slave dynamic.

<================>
Duration: 0:36:03
File Size: 1202Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 527 - BDSM Till Dusk , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-17-2020, 02:19 AM   #2528
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8196 - Simpson will Learn

<================>
Duration: 0:21:17
File Size: 332 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8196 - Simpson will Learn
Old 08-17-2020, 06:56 AM   #2529
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 528 - Taught To Be Used , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: Sex slaves are in constant training for the Master in both domestic and sexual service. One could say that the training never really ends by the elevated expectations over time as all good slaves submit to.
Here is another few scenes recorded on video, a captured moment of I as Master training my slave, enjoying her painful predicaments up close and personal. Though young and fragile physically, she has a strong constitution in mind and spirit. The sadist in me toys with this young fragility she emits in abundance. The efforts are in the choosing from numerous torments she has never experienced, could prove fatal at any moment.. The balance shifts fast, but you cannot judge her absolute limits by the painful noises of pitiful anguish that escapes her lips. Yes, the torment continues under her sobbing and begging plea's to be released , noises that would cause others to rush to her safety, the genetic code that compel most to help another from pain and suffering, that I do posses, but love the choice to rather listen to the music of anguish, poke the tender bits as it were.. I pump my foot to that cadence.. Is this wrong?... nahh... not if I have their consent and remind them of their safe word..
Here in the first part I as her Master, stuff the anal toys in her nylons that I would want to see her use. she is ordered to install a tunnel anal plug in her ass, put her in the standing cage to perv her sexually. I give her a painful caning before breaking off for dinner.
After W?we eat, I have her in a nice dark wig, dolled up in just leggings and a corset. Attaching the hook of the block and tackle to her collar around her neck, I tether her with the rope. Watching her fucking her asshole with a dong mounted on the post as she gives me head in the ass-up position, bent over one of a favorite spanking trestle is simply delicious. I then enjoyed fucking her from behind in her educated pussy, switching ends to have her suck my cock to get me nice and wet to fuck her trained asshole. Another training session under her belt will add to the value of this chattel quite nicely

<================>
Duration: 0:32:48
File Size: 1094Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 528 - Taught To Be Used , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-17-2020, 09:23 AM   #2530
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8197 - German Lessons

<================>
Duration: 0:09:11
File Size: 142 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8197 - German Lessons
Old 08-17-2020, 10:22 AM   #2531
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 529 - Outdoor slave B&D , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: The Master for Whom it hungers, enjoys controlling His slave in confinement, discomfort and painful lashings. From cleaning the cage to suffering in it... To a harsh whooping at the gallows in kind bondage placed by Master. A sex slave is what the Master needs at the moment. This means without hesitation, opinion, words, or even a sideways glance... Just obedience. B&D, bondage and discipline for a better tomorrow

<================>
Duration: 0:48:49
File Size: 1629Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 529 - Outdoor slave B&D , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #2532
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8198 - School Trip Disgrace

<================>
Duration: 0:14:11
File Size: 416 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8198 - School Trip Disgrace
Old 08-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #2533
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 530 - Craniometer Tweak , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: The Craniometer head cage is a very painful r3straint that is used in extreme scenes. I thought it important to document and publish the initial fitting to the head of slave Abigail Dupree. It has many moving parts that require adjustment to fit any size cranium for extreme torture or sating the head bondage fetish of the masochist. Putting the screws to her is not the intent here, but to show the fitting of this unique medical cranium measuring instrument re-engineered, re purposed for the intent of restraining the cranium for B&D bondage and discipline. This Craniometer head cage is handmade for stage?film production use only, not for retail

<================>
Duration: 0:20:06
File Size: 670Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 530 - Craniometer Tweak , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-17-2020, 05:25 PM   #2534
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8199 - Ellie Outdoor Spanking

<================>
Duration: 0:02:42
File Size: 41 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8199 - Ellie Outdoor Spanking
Old 08-18-2020, 12:45 AM   #2535
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 531 - Ingenue In White , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: Exploiting purity, caressing the innocence and fondling virtue is unethical. Piety must be preserved! Dejected, dignity lost by detainment, groping and manhandled. Demoralization... What is this endearing fascination with corrupting morality, yet we want to preserve and revere it, even cherish it... We do this to commit the perfect corruption! We fondle wrongdoing to an Ingenue In White. B&D bondage and discipline.
French; anj e noo - Is an innocent or unsophisticated young
fille. Abigail Dupree portrays the part of an artless innocent, unworldly girl or a simple young women not quite of age. She is inexperienced, callow to a fault in the presence of a skilled Master of the arts of TPE as Master James represents in act and pretense. she is pressed to feel here deep desires, the need, now drawn to Master?slave training and discipline to feel complete and not alone

<================>
Duration: 0:26:42
File Size: 890Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 531 - Ingenue In White , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-18-2020, 03:06 AM   #2536
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8200 - Jodies Bad Start

<================>
Duration: 0:07:17
File Size: 213 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8200 - Jodies Bad Start
Old 08-18-2020, 07:02 AM   #2537
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 532 - Hotbox Redhead , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: I put the Redhead slave #526-871-465 in the Hotbox for a spell. I told this Bitch sex slave to rub one out and tell me what she thinks about when being used for my amusements and fucked in her well used holes, she had the right answers so I released her from the Box in just a half an hours time. But not before I stretched out that pussy with the fuck wand, made it nice and wet for later. These kinds of things are what her service is all about, pleasing her Master. B&D bondage and discipline

<================>
Duration: 0:16:45
File Size: 857Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 532 - Hotbox Redhead , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-18-2020, 09:28 AM   #2538
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8201 - Credit Crunch

<================>
Duration: 0:06:13
File Size: 182 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8201 - Credit Crunch
Old 08-18-2020, 10:46 AM   #2539
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 533 - Gimcrack Gimp , Abigail Dupree

DESCRIPTION: What's it like face fucking a female gimp? How about one that is bound tight in a bondage device? Master James shows just how this gimcrack gimp rides with a gaping wet pussy, ready for the taking. With its mouth hole unzipped and tongue a wagging, eager for the taste of cock. Legs up spread wide in the air waiting at just the right height for a gimp ride. Yes Sir... and all day to do it in too. B&D bondage and discipline

<================>
Duration: 0:30:32
File Size: 1018Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 533 - Gimcrack Gimp , Abigail Dupree
Old 08-18-2020, 01:13 PM   #2540
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default 8202 - Stolen Costume

<================>
Duration: 0:06:22
File Size: 98 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8202 - Stolen Costume

Tags
torture video