Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-18-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The rape of the past

PART ONE

It was no coincidence that Mom lived in the same town where I was attending university. She’d gone to the same university herself twenty-five years ago, around the time I was born; after graduating she’d gotten a job locally and simply never moved away. It was very convenient for me, of course. Even now, working on my PhD in physics, I still lived at home. Many guys my age would have chafed at this, but I was glad I’d never needed to go to the trouble and expense of finding a dorm room or apartment.

I knew the small, run-down apartment building Mom had lived in during her own student days; it was just two blocks from campus, and she had once pointed out the very window of the apartment she’d lived in back then. She wasn’t at all nostalgic for the place, though. Quite the contrary. One night, while living there during her time as a student, she had been raped.

It had been just a few years ago that she’d told me about that, perhaps tiring of my questions about the father I’d never known. She’d forgotten to lock her door one night, she told me, and had been woken up by a stranger in her room, who proceeded to violate her. The police never caught the guy. She got pregnant, and eventually I was born. She never held it against me, even though she mentioned that as I’d grown up I’d come to resemble the guy quite distinctly. As she said, it wasn’t my fault what he had done.

I secretly found the story perversely thrilling. I’d had rape fantasies for a long time, and now I wondered if it was a tendency I’d inherited from my unknown rapist father. And Mom was quite a looker; she must have been even hotter twenty-five years ago. I sometimes found myself trying to picture her rape in my imagination.

Anyway, this all leads up to the night I stayed late working at the physics lab. We’d been studying the Sanadirsky Field, a sort of twisting of space that could be generated under certain conditions I needn’t go into here. It was a damned peculiar phenomenon. The equations said that the Field, once created, should remain stable for several hours, but it always collapsed instantaneously, even though our instruments insisted it had been stable for several hours. Small objects nearby had a tendency to vanish when it was switched on, and in one case an insect - a dragonfly - had appeared in the middle of it during its millisecond of existence, and buzzed around the lad while everyone tried to catch it. It was just an ordinary dragonfly, of a type native to the area, but no one could figure out how the Field had caused it to appear in the lab.

I had some ideas about the Field and I’d stayed late to work on them, even though it was very irregular for one person to be working in the lab alone.

Being alone, there was no one there to remind me to keep the usual safe distance from the apparatus when the Field went on. There was the usual electric snap noise - and everything changed.

I was no longer in the lab. I was wedged between what I realized were a couple of bushes at the edge of a vacant grassy area. It was still late evening, and after a moment I realized where I was; the buildings on either side of the vacant area were the same ones that stand on either side of the physics lab. But the lab was gone.

At first I thought I must have caused an explosion and destroyed it, but that made no sense. I was unhurt, and there was just a vacant lot there, not ruins. I wondered what the hell was going on.

Squeezing out from between the bushes, I noticed a very faint greenish glow in the space where I had been – the color of the Sanadirsky Field, except here it was stable, not just vanishing after a fraction of a second. On the ground I noticed something else - a black pen, one of the small objects which had vanished into the Field during an experiment last week.

Wanting to get a better sense of this weirdly-altered environment, I walked to the edge of the grassy lot. There was one of the boxes there where you can pick up the University newspaper. I noticed that it wasn’t this week’s edition. Looking more closely, I was stunned at the date on it - August 12, 1989. Twenty-five years ago!

So that was the secret of the Sanadirsky Field - time travel! Our instruments weren’t lying - the Field was stable for several hours, but at the “other end” in the past, not in the present. And it explained the absence of the lab building. It was only about ten years old - in 1989 it hadn’t been built yet.

I was suddenly struck by an idea so audacious, so outrageous, that I simply had to act on it. Besides, if I was right, my very life depended on it.

I set out across the dark campus and crossed the nearby street. Two blocks later I reached the apartment building where Mom had lived - where she was living right now, I corrected myself. I walked around it to Mom’s unit.

Very quietly, I tried the door. It wasn’t locked. She had forgotten to lock it, just like she said.

I crept in and closed the door behind me. The door to the bedroom was ajar. She slept with a dim night light on, just as she still did “now”. I took off my shoes, for the sake of silence, and crept into the bedroom.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PART TWO

There she was - Mom, twenty-five years younger. She was sleeping on top of the covers - it was a warm night - in a thin nightgown which had ridden up and left her legs bare. Staring at her, I felt myself rapidly getting hard.

I advanced quietly toward her and stared down. It was Mom - Mom’s face, Mom’s body, just a younger version. She didn’t stir until I clapped my hand over her mouth.

“Don’t move!” I said quietly but harshly as her eyes sprang open. “No noise!” When she told me about the rape, she’d said that she didn’t struggle because she was afraid the guy would hurt her. I tried to be intimidating enough to fit the role. Of course I would be - because I had been.....

She stared up at me with eyes full of fear and shock, but not a spark of recognition. Of course she didn’t know me. I wasn’t even born yet.

“No noise,” I repeated gratingly. “No fighting. Just lie there and let me do it and you won’t get hurt. Scream or try to resist and you will get hurt. Understand?”

She nodded feebly, eyes now full of stark terror. She’d always been the timid type.

I tentatively removed my hand from her mouth. She started gasping shallowly, with panic she was barely controlling, but didn’t try to scream.

I took hold of the collar of her nightgown with both hands and yanked hard, tearing the thin material down the front, exposing her bare breasts. She whimpered in fear. If she’d had any doubts about what “it” meant in “lie there and let me do it”, they must be gone now.

I started fondling Mom’s breasts. They were soft but firm, a twenty-year-old’s breasts. My erection grew rock-hard and urgent in my pants.

“Please,” she begged pathetically, “please don’t.....” It was Mom’s voice. I suddenly felt weird. If I hadn’t already been feverish with lust, I might have faltered. As it was, I embraced the perversity of the situation, positively wallowed in it. I was about to rape my mother, in the prime of her youth and beauty, and suffer no consequences for it. She’d gotten a good look at my face, but it didn’t matter. In 1989 she didn’t know me. In 1989 I didn’t exist.

“Shut up,” I grunted, not even deigning to make it a shout. She was trembling violently; I could feel it as I groped her. Her arms were shaking the most. She must be exerting every atom of her will to restrain herself from trying to push my hands away.

I took a moment to shed my clothes and climbed onto the bed. I pushed the hem of her nightgown the rest of the way up. She wasn’t wearing panties. She was squeezing her legs together, but I forced her knees apart, quashing her resistance with a glare. I put my hand right on her vagina, savoring the shudder of horror and revulsion that coursed through her body.

I slipped a finger a little ways inside. She was dry, of course. I spat on my fingers and quickly worked the moisture into her slit. It wasn’t much, but it would have to do.

I positioned myself between her legs, guided to tip of my penis to her entrance, and drove in hard. She vented a choked wail despite herself and bit her lip. The saliva was barely lubrication enough. It took me several rough lunges to get all the way inside her.

I stared down into her face, that younger but still so-familiar face. She was still panting shallowly and staring up at me in stark fear. The sheer bizarreness of the situation horrified me and at the same time aroused me even more.

I started thrusting inside Mom.

She lay still through the whole thing, teeth gritted, fists clenched, every muscle in her body rigid with tension. After just a couple of minutes I could feel my excitement building to the point of no return. I was going faster and faster, and Mom was whimpering as she realized I was about to come inside her.

And then it happened, and I stared down fixedly into her eyes as I shivered with ecstasy and spurted my seed into her, wanting to engrave every detail of this moment on my memory, the moment when I sired - myself.

When it was over I lay still on top of her for a minute and got my breath back. She began to sob quietly. Even then, I felt no regret, only a serene exhilaration at the incredible thing I’d just done.

“You did good,” I said as I stood up to dress. “Now just stay quiet for a while after I leave and you’ll be fine.”

I finished dressing and left, collecting my shoes on the way. I walked briskly back through the dark streets and campus to the vacant lot. The faint greenish glow in the bushes was still there. I pushed in among the bushes and into it, and immediately I was back in the lab. By the clock I could see that no time had passed - in the present, the Sanadirsky Field existed only instantaneously, so I had returned to the exact moment I had left.

Mom was still awake when I got home - she often stays up late. I could hardly avoid staring at her, staring at the body I had ravished less than an hour ago, but of course from her point of view nothing unusual had happened today. She just greeted me as usual and went back to her book.

As I went to my own room, I thought again, as I had many times before, how lucky I was to have such an understanding mother - who had always realized that, no matter how startlingly I resembled him, I could not be blamed for the crime of that man who had attacked her twenty-five years ago.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How happy I was to see that Cedar had posted another tale.

And I began to read and it was good. Polished, masterful editing. Trimmed just right without a typo or awkward spot.

Everyone knows where the story will go from early on, but it doesn't detract from the reading of it. One of those satisfying little studies that only work when they are this well executed.

Bravo, Sir. Bravo.

5 Stars and + Rep

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-21-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #4
Cedar
Privileged Member

Thanks F4F. I've posted very little for a while, due to an injury that made my right hand almost completely unusable for weeks. It's recovered enough now that I can at least type somewhat normally.

The story ideas keep coming to mind and demanding to be written down, even if in relatively brief format.