Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #101
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Unabe to do anything but stand there and take this treatment as i cant get out of any of it and even if i could i dont have then key or combination to set myself free.

His words run through me like knifes, fearing about what else he is going to do to me to cause me pain. He is still feeding th ebeads inside me without any lube in sight. I cringe and cry out as much as i can from the pain each move of th ebeads further into me is causing me.

As he gets to the last ones, the pain is so intense that i pass out again. He must have known that would happen as it has happened almost every time too much pain had been thrust apon me.

I hang there pimp with the chians holding my arms up, being the only thing suspending me in an upright position.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #102
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Leaving both cruel devices inside of her limp body, he steps back and admires her once more. She will do well as entertainment for now. Leaving here there hanging, the toys within her will stretch her out nicely. When she wakes she won't notice much pain from them.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #103
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slowly feel myself becoming aware of my surroundings again, not knowing how long i was out for, i try and listen out for your movements, there i sonly silence around me, then i hear a noice like foot steps moving around up stairs. This is my chance i think, making little noise as possible i hold the chain taught in my hand s as to limit the noice it makes and i streatch my ahnds as high as i can and i jump and try to unhook the chain, the fist time just fails but with my second attempt my hands and chain are able to drop beside me again. i race over the the bench and look frantically for the key to my leg cuffs, it was a struffle to get here in them, there is no way i can get much further with them still on, unable to locate the keys anywhere i ear you comeing back down the stairs, i try and brace myself the the stuff about to happen to me when you notice me loose from the hook.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:56 PM   #104
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Pushing open the door to her private room he curses when he sees her off the hook hanging from the ceiling. She is going to be one big pain in his ass.

"You just don't fucking give up do you." The tone of his voice rough and full of anger. Moving quickly he grabes the chain that binds her wrist and yanks her arms up over her head again. Her legs still split wide apart from the spreader bar.

A hard shove with his other hand into her back sends her into the steel table in front of her. Bending her over the table and holding her upper body down he reaches between her leg and slowly pulls out the anal beads one round lump at a time.

They're much easier on her coming out, but still sting some. The strap holding the dildo is then undone and the rubber toy allowed to come out of her. That's tossed aside then and he quickly undoes his pants, letting them fall around his ankles and step out of them.

Struggling under him, trying to get away he holds her down against that cold hard table and steps up close behind her. His quickly swelling head is pushed against the opening of her cunt then.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-07-2007, 12:05 AM   #105
my dark side
Banned

Glad to have both the beads and the dildo out of me now. Im struggleing to get my body off the cold table as the top hald is pushed hard into it, but not able to get up. I feel the head of his dick waiting to enter my pussy, I let out a muffled cry as the gag is till in as my hards hurt too much before to be able to remove it. His dick has to be less painfull in me then having the 2 objects in me just before, still i dont want it in me at all, so i dont give up the stuggle one bit
Old 01-07-2007, 12:12 AM   #106
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The more she struggled, the harder he pushed her down onto the table. Several times she managed to get her body up several inches and each time he slammed her back down to the hard cold surface.

With his cock thick and hard he finally took the oppurtunity to taste her cunt for the first time with his shaft. Slamming his hips forward he rammed the tool inside her her.

She was dry at first but with a few hard thrusts her body began to give in to him and moisten her tight hole up.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:26 AM   #107
my dark side
Banned

"Argh" my words muffles by the gag still, but it didnt stop me from screaming hard into it.He seemed to be getting off even more by my strggling. Not wanting him to get more satisfaction from my movements i stop struggling as now that he is in me there is no was i can get him out untill he has done what he wants. He pounds into me hard and fast as i cry.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:37 AM   #108
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The crying doing almost as much for him as her struggling before, he rams his cock deep into her over and over. Drilling her with such strength.

"God you have just a nice tight cunt Toy."

Old 01-07-2007, 12:44 AM   #109
my dark side
Banned

trying to ignore his remark, i keep still but not able to control my crying. I feel his dick starting to throb and his breath gets heavier, I know in my mind that soon i will have his cum inside me and there is nothin i can do his power is too great for me to get away and even if i did get out of his current hold i cant get far, as the tight cuffs around my arms and legs which are attached to bars and chains and the chain around my neck, all constantly remind me that for the moment i vertually belong to him, that thought makes me sick.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #110
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

His cock swells up thicker as he grows more excited over this cruel evil act. The fact that she is so helpless and weak makes the hunger for control all that more strong. The thought of planting his seed deep into her womb, such a personal act that he is forcing on her makes it all the more intense.

His hips slam into her rougher then before, her body slammed into the edge of the steel table each time his cock fills up her tight little hole.

"Oh fuck Toy. I'm gonna cum." Grunting as he shoved into her again, he held it there tight inside her cunt. As his cock began to convulse, the hot thick creamy seed that was his cum was shot into her womb in long powerful shots. He had his shaft stuffed so deep into her that not a drop spilled out yet.

Old 01-07-2007, 01:03 AM   #111
my dark side
Banned

I can feel his cum beign shot deep inside me, but i do not move, i know if i was to struggle right now he would find other things to do to me. I needed to just give up for now and do what he wanted, even though the thought of letting him win even if it was only for a short time, made me so angry and want to rebel against it i know i couldnt stand much more right now. My body has been beaten and bruised so much over the last couple of hours without allowing it or me to rest. i had to do what i could to give my body that chance now.

Once he is sure that he wont spill any cum out of my vagina he withdraws himself and turns to look me in the eyes, he seems pleased with himself right now, but his eyes are still very cold.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #112
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"You're weak Toy. Weak." He said cruely, the look in his eyes a mirror image of his tone of voice and thoughts. Yanking her away from the table he shoved her across the room and left her to fall on her ass against the wall.

Old 01-07-2007, 01:28 AM   #113
my dark side
Banned

With my legs still chained open, i couldnt do anything. My anger insude me building from his remark and his forceful push. Without any notice or care for what he says, i reach my hands up and remove the gag from my mouth. "FUCK YOU " the first word that came out of my mouth and they were more harsh then any tone i had used before. " How dare you call me weak after all you have put me through, ive been made to do all that you want and you still call me weak" as me moves towards me during my ranting at him, he is now close enough to me, in one move i raise to my feet and throw my cuffed hands around his hand and let the chain find his neck and i putt my hands back tight cutting off most of his air supply, " Now why dont you tell me where the keys are and give me the combination to this lock around my neck, then " as i move my head to his ear i whisper " why dont you go fuck yourself with the toys and see if you like it"
Old 01-08-2007, 12:30 AM   #114
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Moving quickly, he slams her body against the neary by wall as she's behind him. Again and again he slams her back against the concrete. The chain around his neck is to tight for him to answer her questions.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:39 AM   #115
my dark side
Banned

My back sore from being slammed against the wall, but i still managed to have the upper hand. I could see his lips turning purple and his face going red, "As much as i would love to choke all the life out of you, i need an answer first" wit saying that i loosened my chain from his neck so he could answer me. "Now, where are the keys and whats the combination " asking again
Old 01-08-2007, 01:00 AM   #116
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

With the chain loose he had his chance. His hands swung up quickly to her wrists and pulled them forward, preventing her from tightening the chain around him again. Then he leaned forward and dropped to the ground. With her still behind him he fipped her off of him and made her land on her back there in front of him.

He moved then so his foot was down on her hear, pinning her head to the ground. One hand went to grab the chains that heald the cuffs together while his other hand went around her throat to cut off her oxygen then.

"I am going to kill you. You have pushed your luck too far." He growled out, anger and hatred now coursing through his words.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:20 AM   #117
my dark side
Banned

Stunned by his escape, i was winded as i landed on the floor. Looking up at him, "Please dont kill me. i just want to leave thats all" struggling to get the words out as i could feel the oxygen cut of from me. Looking into his eyes while pleading for my life, i only saw hatred staring back at me.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:34 AM   #118
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Your best chance at ever leaving is cooperating." His voice was rough, and he no longer referred to her as Toy. She had begun to lose importance to him.

"Get your ass up and bend over that table again." He said before letting her go and moving away from her and out of reach as he waited to see if she would listen.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:39 AM   #119
my dark side
Banned

Knowing that my last attempt at freedom could have very well have been my past attempt at anything, i decide its in my best option for now to do as he says without trying to do anything else.

Now scared at how angry he was and now knowing what he would do to me i shakily tried to move to the table as he instructed, my feet still chained to the spreader and my legs shaking uncontrolably made the move long and hard and i could hear him getting angry at me for the time i was taking.

"Please dont hurt me" my last words as i bent over the table.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:53 AM   #120
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Hurry up. Let's go." He shouted as she worked to make it over there to the table. He knew it would be tough for her, but didn't care. She had gone and made him angry and now he was going to pay her back.

"If you don't get your pathetic sorry ass over there I will change my mind and kill you right now. Don't think you're special or anything. This room hasn't just been visited by you." His rough tone taking on a more cruel sound the more he spoke.

Once she finally was bent over the table he stood where he was and looked over her bent body. She had nice lines and they stretched out nicely over the cold steel.

He continued to stand there, letting her mull over the possibilities of what he may or may not do. Letting her dwell on the memories of what she has gone through already.