Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
JWack

JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What's your most amazing experience?

Do you have any experiences that were just perfect? Or overwhelming? Or what has been the most intense experience you've had? What made it "just right"?
JWack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I spent two weeks in Beirut driving wannabes around whilst they had a "peace rock festival", shortly after the end of the civil warThat was interesting.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 04:53 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think she means rape fantasy experience FR!
Old 10-22-2017, 05:59 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #5
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If she is talking about rape fantasy stuff, for me it was with a girlfriend from about 20 years ago. She liked to be taken rough and forced roleplay sex. But we were not together long enough for it to develop further. Good while it lasted all the same, and it was the best sex I've ever had.

Other than that, a trip to Thailand when I was younger was really amazing. It was part of a year long world trip with some friends. When we got to Thailand, we did the 30 days gig in a Buddhist temple. The real deal, sleep on a straw bed, cold turkey experience with no booze or weed. For me it was a deeply satisfying experience.

When the 30 days were up and we left, we went straight to a bar and got drunk.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:29 PM   #6
Awful Hound

Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mine would be waking up after passing out at a big house party to find myself being hate fucked by some strange chick that a bunch of us had been badmouthing earlier.

It was super humiliating because she was ugly and trashy, but for some reason I was extra sensitive and she really wrecked me, and we both knew it.

It was that incident that got me into rape.
Awful Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:09 AM   #7
hornyjohn

hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My most intense rape experience is not mine - but my wife's ... when she was a young slut with tons of one nighters, her landlord was going to kick her out of her apartment. She begged him not to so he said ok so long as she gave him sex twice a month. She agreed and he was very rough with her during... got the stories...even had a buddy join once...
hornyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #8
davedave

davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default what make it special for me

For me "what makes it just right" is can the person I am with sell out to the role. A wise man once said the difference between an actor and a pretender is when you can no longer tell if it is real or fake. It is very hard to do and to find someone that can do so as well. In order to do so both characters require and elaborate back story that they can draw on when thrown a curve ball. Both actor should have a well established safe word system - I like verbal - and use safeword as a safeword ... physical three solid fast taps anywhere on the body ... shaking head no and not stopping only if hands and mouth are restrained. To truly sell out there must be absolute trust that any safe word stops action immediately. That way I can use a hard limit say no anal sex to "coerce" a soft limit say no cum in mouth or no shallow. Without the trust factor the moment the tip of my dick touches her anus she freaks and calls safeword. With trust the tip of my dick can touch the anus and I can say "either you take my sweet cum in your mouth or you're gonna leave here with a bloody asshole" I can even move forward a little and press a little harder as long as she knows I will not try to break a hard limit or that even if I do try the second she says safeword it is over and everything stops. "decide bitch - it's your ass or your mouth!" "ok, ok you can cum in my mouth". Additionally, I like two other moderation words 1) that tells me in character that I am being too soft - generally I like "fuck you, you pussy" to let me know I am being too gentle and that I can be rougher - likewise "your such a fucking weakling" would tell her she can be rougher ... And "please I can't take anymore" to let me know I need to be more gentle. Mine would be "stop fighting" ... honestly there is nothing wrong with walking through a scene before it is played out ... good actors sit at a table and run lines with each other I like that too. She can offer suggestions as to where she would like it to go and you can give her pointers as to how you would like see it play out. BUT try to give yourself 3 or 4 options, so where it goes will be spontaneous and do not be afraid to deviate and improvise as the scene unfolds in real time. I typically do this with clothes on, so the scene is special or we sit and just talk it through. And before that we generally talk about our characters and the various back stories and things which can draw on real life or be totally made up.

The role play that has been the most intense for me to date has been a young lady that came to my boarding school for bad or disobedient girls. Even through she was 18 (real world she was 25 but that didn't make any sense for a 25 year old to be in a boarding school so...) she had two options - go to prison if she failed my program or left for any reason and there because of her past gang days she would likely be killed. She was a mouthy bratty teen that needed to learn to respect authority and be compliance even in situations that she did not agree with. nothing in her upbringing taught her any limits - she had an elaborate back story, of gang violence, prostitution, abuse and false accusations all of which could be used to convince her to comply with any request no matter how ridiculous. And, each request I might ask of her had to have a real logical and explainable reason behind it. Example, "please remove your clothing we need to check for tattoo's, piercings and other things that might be an issue here." on and on it goes but no matter which way the story turns we each have a history to pull on. Additionally, try not to play a character but BE the character. If someone goes "off script" or throws something new into the mix react to it as you would normally react to it - if your reaction would be to throw some sass then sass. throw a punch or fight back then do so. Sometimes the most real we can be is when we explore our true selves. Many of us gravitate to this because of a past real issue and the control gives power and healing - don't be afraid to lose yourself in order to find out how strong you really are.
davedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:28 PM   #9
abuse_my_wife

abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Trolling on craigslist for a stranger to come over and fuck my passed out drunk wife.
abuse_my_wife is offline   Reply With Quote