Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Promised Land

Promised Land

Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I paused to breathe deeply, pondering the long days work ahead. Working the fields was tough, but this was all we could get. Lately the immigration officials had at least been leaving the farms alone, allowing those of us without documentation to earn a little money without risk of deportation.

I worked here at the farm, with my mother so we could help support my siblings. My father was an American apparently, but he disappeared before I was born. My mother said I had his looks.

I didn't want to be doing this, but I needed to help support my family. My English was excellent, so I was able to drift away from the migrant workers quarters into town without attracting too much attention, but my mother still insisted that I stay away, lest I bring the attention of some less than friendly elements in the town. They tended to be hostile to those of us who weren't documented labourers.

The few times I went into town, I was in awe at all the pretty girls, but was way too shy to go up and talk to them. As a young farm labourer I never felt the local American girls would want to talk to me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the foreman, Mr Coburn.

"Hey, you need to sweep out the stables...get going!"

I hated sweeping the stables, but not wanting to annoy him, given his temper, I just nodded and headed to the stables. This seemed odd because that was not one of my usual duties, but I went there.

Heading in, I looked around and took measure of the task before me. Grabbing the broom, I went to work, and had the place looking presentable in no time. Placing the broom away, I headed towards the exit to head back to the field.

'Wait" her voice called out. Pausing, I recognized the voice instinctively. Ms. McClellan. She was the owner of this farm, having retained it from her deceased husband. She was not an overly friendly woman, usually looking at us migrant labourers as mere peasants.

"Yes Mrs. McClellan?". She was older, but pretty. Late thirties I think, or maybe her early forties..I don't know. She had the look of a woman who had taken very good care of her body but was now fighting the losing battle with age. She was still very attractive, but it was obvious that in her twenties and early thirties she must have had a perfect body, and was only now starting to lose the battle ever so slightly.

"Eduardo, ...may I call you Eddie?" she asked.

"Yes Maam" I responded, being polite. I was always respectful of my elders period, but in her case I was extra careful.

"Ok Eddie, I need you to help me with a few things in the house" she said matter of factly.

"Follow me, I'll show you what I need done" a she turned and headed towards the house. Following obediently, I headed in and paused at the door to take measure of the place. The house was beautiful; I had never been inside before. Within the enclosed interior, I detected the smell of alcohol coming off of her. Evidently she had been drinking a bit despite the fact that it was still early in the afternoon.

"OK Eddie, I need that mirror brought upstairs and mounted in the guest bedroom" She said pointing to a large and heavy looking mirror with an oak frame. "All the tools you will need are right there" she said, pointing to the toolbox by the doorway.

Nodding, I went to work and hauled the unnecessarily large mirror upstairs, then retrieved the toolbox and had the job done in about 20 minutes and immediately headed downstairs, to inform her and leave.

When I passed through the living room, she was standing there waiting.

"Thanks Eddie" She smiled approvingly, one of the few gestures of friendliness I had ever seen from her.

"Eddie, would you like something to drink?" She asked, kindly.

"Oh I don't wish to impose, but thank you" I replied shyly

"It's no imposition Eddie" She said sweetly. "So what would you like? Beer?"

I never drank, and I knew my mother wouldn't approve so I shook my head, opening my mouth to speak, but she cut me off before I could.

"I won't tell your mother...it'll be our little secret" she said with a mischievous smile as she handed me the brown bottle which immediately beaded with condensation upon being taken out of the fridge into the hot humid air.

"Come on, have a seat" she said, gesturing to the couch in the living room.

I had to admit, I was somewhat nervous. Normally the field workers were not allowed in the house, and she was not known for being particularly friendly but I followed and when she sat down and patted the seat in a gesture for me to sit, I promptly did so, feeling a bit awkward and wishing I could just get going.

Taking a small sip of the beer, I swallowed, thinking the taste was OK, but my face still must have scrunched a bit.

"I hear you are a hard worker" She said with a smile "Mr. Coburn says he is very impressed with you"

This caught me off guard, because Mr. Coburn was usually a jerk and a bully to everyone, particularly us younger workers. I dismissed this as her trying to be polite and thanked her, saying I was happy that my efforts were satisfying, telling her how grateful I was for having this job, and how much I enjoyed the work. We made small talk for a bit as she asked me about my family, and also my career ambitions. The career ambitions question seemed a bit out of place. All I wanted was to get some kind of education, finish school and get a job that would help me support my family.

All the while as we talked, I got a bit uncomfortable with how close she was sitting to me. She had swung her legs up onto the couch and curled them beside her as she sat facing me, allowing an unobstructed view of her inner thighs which I made a point of not looking at. She was leaning in close as she talked, giving me quite the view of her cleavage. Part of me said this was unintentional, yet at the same time I wasn't fully sure. I just hoped to finish the conversation and get out. This was incredibly uncomfortable.

When she finished her glass of wine, she reached for the bottle and refilled her glass. Sitting this close to her, I could tell this was by far not her first glass today. The alcohol was strong on her breath and her eyes had that dilated look one gets when they have been drinking.

As we spoke, she seemed to find numerous excuses to touch me, which at first I dismissed, but eventually made me feel uncomfortable. Brushing lint off my shirt, checking a frayed thread on my jeans, patting me on the knee encouragingly...etc.

Invariably the topic turned to girls, which I dreaded. I was very shy around girls, and while I was in very good shape I still felt like a shy boy around them. I awkwardly explained that I didn't have a girlfriend, while leaving out the fact that I had never really had one. She of course made the usual flattering remarks one makes when trying to encourage someone or build up their self confidence. As she was talking, her hand made its way to rest on my thigh, and she leaned in ever closer; her eyes locked on mine, almost making it uncomfortable to maintain eye contact.

In addition to the visual physical cues, her perfume was incredibly strong, mixing with the smell of the alcohol on her breath. While uncomfortable and nervous, I couldn't help at the same time finding something strangely exciting about the closeness of our bodies as we spoke. I quickly reproached myself for that, reminding myself of our age difference and thinking of the values my mother had worked hard to instill in me through the catholic church.

"I remember being your age" she said " It's a great time to explore new experiences. You have so much ahead of you, so much to learn." she said almost excitedly. "Of course those days are in the past, I'm an old lady now".

In retrospect her last comment was a very clumsy way to fish for a compliment, but I didn't really think of it that way at the time. I immediately responded;

"You're not old at all." I said

Smiling she responded, "Oh come on Eddie, ladies my age don't get chased like the pretty young girls"

She actually was quite pretty, even if she was showing signs of age, and I wanted to say that to make her feel better.

” Mrs. McClellan, you're.." she cut me off in mid sentence

"Call me Louise Eddie" she said with a friendly smile.

"Ok, Louise.." I said a little tentatively. I wasn't used to addressing adults, particularly ones in positions of authority by their first name, but that's what she wanted.

"I think.....I mean..." this was feeling awkward. 'Your very ...pretty...I mean not that...I don't wish to be..." I was starting to fumble bad now, my face burning bright red

Smiling, she touched her hand to my cheek, and spoke;

"Eddie, that's very sweet of you" As she leaned in closer. There was an awkward silence, and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to speak or say something. She suddenly leaned in and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in with a big hug, squeezing me very tightly. Tentatively, I moved my arms around her, hugging her back, not sure what to make of this.

"Eddie, you're a wonderful boy" she spoke, while squeezing me. " You really are very sweet"

I really didn't know what to say about that, feeling the comment was a bit awkward. In addition to this the hug was lasting uncomfortably long. She seemed to rest her head on my shoulder so that I could feel her breathing on my neck. Something didn't seem right about this; this older woman that I worked for, holding me like this on her couch, and at the same time my butterflies were accompanied by a sense of pleasantness at being in her arms.

Then she kissed me on the side of the neck. A chill went through me. It was exciting, but at the same time I knew this was wrong. I don't think my mother would not be happy to see this, and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to be here. This all seemed very uncomfortable.

She kissed my neck again and then loosened her grip on me very slightly, to bring her face up in front of mine, as she stared into my eyes. My heart was pounding nervously, trying to beat through my chest as she stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. Then very slowly, she leaned forward, and touched her lips to mine, placing a very gentle kiss on my lips. The touch of her lips on mine sent an excited thrill through me. I had never kissed a girl before. Sure I had kissed my mom on the cheek, but had never actually "kissed a girl" and this was on the lips.
When she broke the kiss, she pulled her face away and smiled before leaning in again and placing another kiss on my lips as I sat there frozen.

"Are you OK?" she asked, her tipsiness slightly evident in the very faint slur in her words.

I almost couldn't speak I was having such a hard time breathing. "I'm fine....uhm.....maybe we....uhm...is it OK for us to be doing this?"

She showed slight disappointment on her face. "You don't like kissing me?" she asked, almost sounding insulted.

"No that's not it.....I ...", fumbling for words.

"You don't like girls? You like boys?" she asked, and I wasn't sure if she was mocking me.

"NO!" I immediately got defensive.

"Am I too old?" she asked, slightly hurt.

""No...I just ....I don't know if I'm ready for this" I fumbled.

"Look Eddie, it's perfectly normal. there's nothing wrong with two people being attracted to each other and showing it. It's all part of life and growing. " She said, reassuringly. "I've been very nice to you, haven't I?" she asked.

"Yes, of course" I responded.

"Ok, then just relax, and you'll enjoy this" she said as she leaned in. 'Now when I kiss you I want you to relax and let your mouth open" She leaned in and touched her mouth to mine again, and I allowed my mouth to open a bit. She did smoke, but it didn't seem to be too prevalent on her breath. I did taste the alcohol though as she kissed me, her lips working against mine.

As much as I felt uncomfortable, I had to admit that it felt good to have her kissing me like this, her mouth working over mine, as she sucked on my lips. Suddenly her tongue probed into my mouth and I struggled to breathe due to my heart pounding so furiously. Her tongue explored my mouth as I relented, allowing her to do this. thrilled and terrified at the same time. Thrilled in that this did feel very good and there was something exciting that stirred within me. Terrified because I felt this was all wrong for someone my age to be on the couch with this mature woman, fooling around like this.

Breaking the kiss, she looked at me;

"Do what I'm doing with my tongue...just relax and explore" I nodded that I understood.

When her mouth closed on mine, she started probing with her tongue again, and I responded in kind, if somewhat apprehensively. Once my tongue started to probe her mouth, she suddenly became very aggressive with me, her hands running over my body, exploring me.

At this stage I can't deny that my body was reaction. Despite my fear, every nerve ending in my body was tingling, and I had an uncomfortable erection straining within my jeans as she ran her hands up and down my torso, and over my thighs. It wasn't just that; she also pressed her chest up against mine, and I could feel her breasts against my chest as we kissed.

As we progressed, I became acutely aware of her hand, moving ever so slowly up my inner thigh. Often it stayed in one place for several minutes, but then some movement would cause it to shift, moving it an inch closer to my groin as her heated moans and passionate kissing increased in intensity.

As her hand inched closer, I started to shake nervously. I wasn't sure I wanted her to touch me there, and half hoped she would stop before doing that. At the same time, my breathing seemed out of control as I kissed her, my body enjoying the sensation of her hands roaming.

Finally her hand slid up, gliding over the bulge in my jeans as I gasped lightly at the feel of her hand pressing against it through my jeans. Despite the physical arousal, I felt slightly ashamed or humiliated at this, and delicately used my hand to slide her hand away a bit. She put an immediate stop to that, firmly grabbing my wrist and placing my hand off to one side, and then placing her hand back on the bulge in my jeans with deliberate authority. The message was clear... I'm not asking.

She started groping my erection with increased intensity, and despite the fact that I was definitely aroused, I really felt uncomfortable with the whole situation. What would my mother think of me if she saw me here with this lady, and saw my reaction? Why am I responding to this when it's clearly so wrong?

All these thoughts tortured me as she physically mauled me, groping and prodding as she kissed me hard, her tongue flicking around in my mouth as she sucked and licked, while I basically submitted to her aggression weakly. I didn't want this, she shouldn't be touching me like this, but she was the boss and was the largest employer of migrant workers in the area. I couldn't afford to upset her as much as I desperately wanted her to stop, so in my weakness I just let her continue. I just waited, hoping she would stop touching me like this.

She kept this up for several minutes, as I oscillated between excitement and shame until she finally broke the kiss, allowing me to start trying to desperately regain my breath.

"We should stop for now" she said. For now?? She paused, adjusting herself, making sure her clothes weren't ruffled. Reaching for her glass of wine, she gulped it back and then poured herself another one.

"See, that wasn't so bad,...you enjoyed it?". She didn't seem to be asking me as much as telling me. Nodding awkwardly in agreement, I couldn't really speak.

"Good.....so let's not speak of this, OK Eddie? I've been very good to you and your mother, made sure to keep you employed even during low seasons because I know you have to help her support your family, so let's just keep this as our little secret OK?" Her eyes bored in on mine, ensuring I agreed and complied.

Again, all I could do was nod; I couldn't really form words, but my nod was good enough for her.

"OK good, you're a good boy Eddie" she said with a smile, and a quick hug, as she ushered me to the door.

"From now on Eddie, when Mr Coburn tells you to report to the stables, I want you to go there and then cut through the back and come here, but don't tell anyone you're coming here. I'll leave the back door open" She spoke. We were going to do this again? I thought .

As she opened the door to let me out, she paused.

"Wait" she said, and then reached for her purse and rummaged around. Pulling out a few dollars, she shoved them into my hand.

"Why don't you treat yourself" she said as she handed me the money.

Taking it, I awkwardly placed it in my pocket. Before I could leave she gave me a quick kiss and reminded me that we should keep this as our little secret before she let me go.

Walking back to the fields, I took a detour through the stables so as to compose myself. My body was still fully aroused, my erection straining through my jeans as I felt a slight wetness inside my underwear. I was also feeling ashamed, and violated. I didn't know how I should have handled that, but I do know it was wrong. Was I a coward? Was I...maybe .....a pervert for getting excited? Something about what I had just done felt very dirty and wrong. My head spun as I wrestled with the emotions clouding my head. I knew I couldn't spend forever here as I had to get back to work, so taking a deep breath, I tried to forget what had happened, get the erection to go away and just get through my day.

To be continued.................
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I laboured through the rest of the day, trying to put the earlier events out of my head. I didn't know how to feel about what had happened, feeling guilty and ashamed, not only at how I had been violated, but at my own physical reaction to it. I avoided talking to my mother that night; terrified that there would be some sort of sign, some sort of "mark of Cain" if you will. I just listened to the music played by the other labourers as people danced, kept to myself and went to bed early, only to lay there awake for what seemed like hours. when I finally did fall into a fitful sleep, I was plagued by dreams that haunted me. Come morning I was exhausted, but roused myself to head for some breakfast and get ready for the day.

My mother seemed to be in a very chatty mood and was driving me crazy. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts and she seemed to be in a chatty mood. Sensing something was wrong she inquired, but I said I just didn't sleep well.

Labouring through the morning, I worked feverishly, picking at a high pace, just wanting to keep myself too busy. The morning flew by, and we paused for lunch, before heading back into the fields to pick for the afternoon. After another hours or two, I started to reassure myself that yesterdays event was a one off. Maybe it was the alcohol or something. I breathed a little more comfortably. My relief however, was to be short lived.

"Hey...Boy!" Mr Coburn barked. Looking up at him, I see him jerk his thumb in the direction of the stables. "Report to the stables!" he commanded.

I paused, open mouthed, the disappointment rushing through me.

"Did you hear me? Stables...NOW!" he looked at me with hostile contempt.

Nodding my head I headed there numbly, trying to control my discomfort. I didn't have any control over this, and my mother and I needed this job so I just had to go along with this. Heading into the stables, I cut through the other side and then went around behind the house. Pausing I knocked on the door.

I quickly heard the footsteps coming and she opened the door, with a warm smile, standing there in a dress that went just past her knees and a button up blouse that showed a short expanse of skin between the top of her dress and the bottom of her blouse. She had a glass of wine in her hand as she ushered me in.

"Eddie, I said to walk in. I want you to feel welcome here" she said, ushering me towards the kitchen as her hand touched my shoulder and glided down my back, and then over my buttocks. she opened the fridge, and reaching in she handed me a beer, popping the cap off before I could say no.

"I think you need a cold one, after all that hot sweaty work in the fields". Taking it, I tentatively took a sip, thanking her for the drink, even though I really didn't like alcohol. Reaching out with her hand, she grabbed me behind the neck, and pulled my face towards hers and planted a passionate kiss on my lips, letting hers linger there for a minute as I felt my heart speeding up.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled mischievously.

"I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you since our little encounter the other day" she said, with eyes that demanded a response. Trying to look sincere, I responded;

'I've missed you too", hoping I sounded sincere.

"Of course you did sweetheart" she said, reaching out and touching my face lightly as she stepped in close, her body immediately within my personal space, her warm breath on my face as her perfume tantalized my senses.

"Come on" she said excitedly, a broad smile flashing across her face as she grabbed my hand and twirled, heading towards the living room, dragging me along with her. As soon as we got to the living room, she put down her glass and then grabbed my beer, taking it from my hand and placing it down.

Before I could say anything she pushed me against the wall and then lunged at me, kissing me passionately as her arms wrapped around me, pulling my body in close against her as she greedily explored my mouth with her tongue. Her hands roamed liberally over me, caressing my chest, running them over my abdomen, my waist, and my buttocks as she groped away. I guess she was confident that she could do this, and didn't have to waste her time with pretence of small talk and tasks. She was taking what she perceived as hers.

Despite my discomfort, I felt a swelling within my jeans as my knees started to tremble and my heart raced along with my breathing. She knew how to get my body going, that was for sure. Raising her left leg, she wrapped it around me and started grinding lewdly against my crotch. For all the physical sensation provided by this, I felt violated having this older woman just using me like this. We kissed like this for several minutes as she rubbed her body up against mine, moaning heatedly. Our tongues twirled in each other's mouths, as her hands groped me crudely.

Her hands suddenly grabbed my wrists and place them on her waist, moving them up and down her waist.

"Touch me Eddie, show me you want me!:" she breathed huskily as she forced me to molest her. I reluctantly ran my hands over her waist, mechanically, feeling uncomfortable with what we were doing. She was too old and I was too young. Yes she was attractive, but she was a grown mature woman, pushing 40 and this was just....wrong.

Her grinding became more heated as she rubbed herself against me. Her hands moved to mine again, moving them behind her, running my hands over her ass, which felt quite toned for a woman of her age. I cringed in shame at what my mother would think if she saw me groping this grown woman like this, and letting her use me in such a crude manner. Trying to blank my mind, I just hoped this would pass soon, but I couldn't take myself away from this moment. My erection was straining painfully against my jeans, as my knees trembled awkwardly, as I tried desperately to remain standing while my heart tried to pound its way out of my rib cage.

Her hands slid under my shirt, gliding over my abdomen as I continued rubbing her buttocks, tortured with the contrast between how humiliating this violation was and how completely excited I was, to be doing this. she pushed my hands up above my head and then in one swift move, she removed my shirt, pulling it over my head. Then her hands started running over my skin, feeling my abdomen, my chest as she explored hungrily.

She paused to undo her shirt, quickly sliding it off revealing a fairly perfect form. There were some signs of fleshiness around the waist, but for her age she was quite fit. Then she reached behind her back, fumbling with her bra clasp, and undid her bra, revealing her breasts. I had seen pictures before, as a friend had acquired some magazines, but I had never seen breasts in real life. I was both excited and afraid. Excited because I was seeing tits, yet afraid because I wasn't ready to be this serious yet, and she was old enough to be my mother.

"Don't you want to touch them?" She asked, sensuously. Hesitantly I reached out, wishing I could not be here yet at the same time mesmerized by the tender looking orbs before me. She lost patience with my hesitance and grabbed my hands, placing them on her breasts.

"Stop being such a prude Eddie" she spoke. "Now massage them" she said before kising me hard again.

We continued to make out, her tongue in my mouth as her hands took liberties with my body and I played with her breasts.

After a few minutes she started dropping to the floor, pulling me with her.

"Get down her you!", she said affectionately as she pulled me down on top of her. This was getting way too serious! Once she had me on top, she wrapped her legs around my waist and started grinding her crotch against mine as her hands roamed, and she kissed me as though starving.

Every nerve ending in my body was tingling, as I was acutely aware of the fact that only a layer of my underwear, my jeans and her panties separated my penis from her vagina. As wrong and unsettling as this was, I couldn't help but get a powerful erection, and feel some wetness inside my underwear.

Rolling me on to my back she straddled me, sitting up as though she was riding a horse while she ground herself into me, her hands running all over my bare torso. Leaning forward, she lowered her breasts down to my face.

"Kiss them" she said, and I complied awkwardly, feeling excited and abused. "Come on Eddie, suck on them, show me you want them" she said lustily as she ground herself into me. Opening my mouth, I took her nipple into it, and gently started sucking. The whole thing seemed surreal. Yesterday, I was a normal teenage kid, interested in chasing girls of course, but not anything serious, and now I was being molested by my employer who was plenty old enough to be my mother. All the arousal I felt couldn't completely eliminate the sense of betrayal, and violation I felt at this woman's hands.

After a few moments of this, her hands started moving below my belt line, and running over the bulge in my jeans, as I struggled to maintain my breathing, as I continued to suck on her nipples. I had no idea how I would be able to face my mother after this, but for now I just kept going.

Then she decided to take it to the next level. Her hands started fumbling with my belt buckle! Immediately I started trying to sit up, while reaching down with my hands to stop her.

"I'm not comfortable with that" I said
She responded by impatiently grabbing my hands and pushing them aside before going back to work on my belt.

"Relax Eddie, you'll enjoy this" she said with impatient reassurance

"We're going way to far,...I'm not ready for this" I stammered

"Oh for god's sake Eddie stop acting like such a child! You act like I'm hurting you or something. You should be thankful I'm doing this for you!" she snapped as she undid the belt and started to unbutton my pants.

At that point there was a knock on the door, causing her head to turn.

"There's someone at the door" I said, stating the obvious in my hopes that this would be a reprieve.

"They'll go away!" she said impatiently as she started to unzip my fly. The sheer exhilaration going through my body was insane, at the thought of her actually getting into my pants and playing with my penis, despite my reservations. I struggled to control my breathing as she fumbled to get into my pants when a female voice called from outside.....

"Louise?""

Stopping suddenly she sat up, still straddling me and in exasperation mouth the word "fuck".

"What the hell is she doing here?" She asked rhetorically. Sighing she spoke,

"It's my sister in law....get dressed and go out the back" she said in frustration. I didn't know whether to be disappointed or relieved. My body was literally shaking with anticipation when she started going into my pants yet I was nervous too.

Dressing quickly, I started heading towards the door when she grabbed me;

"Eddie, we're not done here" she said emphatically. "We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow"

Nodding awkwardly, I headed out the back door, walking awkwardly due to the erection straining through my jeans.

To be continued.................
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote