Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hookers

Do you think hookers are in the right position to learn about rape ?
I know they can experience very bad times, getting beat up or worse...but they can hardly say 'hey I've been raped' as they get paid to fuck. Even an abusive client staying longer than what he paid for could not be considered as a rapist. Do you think these women would really suffer if they get raped out of their working days ? My point is maybe when you get fucked all day you can become insensitive to rape. lol.

Why people suffer from rape ?

I see two different things :

1 - The 'intimate parts' of their bodies are somehow associated in their minds with love & tenderness feelings, and they cant' stand the fact that a complete stranger can slide in.

2 - They penetration feeling has to be done slowly and properly.

So a hooker getting a dozen dicks a day in her pussy can't be standing anymore for the 'slow and proper penetrating' idea right ?

So here's my point, Don't you get raped too much or you'll get bored to tears with that fantasm. Keep it virtual. Imagination is the noble way for pleasure.

LMAO

sorry I was bored..I needed to mess around
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:19 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Well, I have walked the streets offering myself. Just as an experience.
Oh, yeah, got thrown out of a car once, because I could not do a competent job of giving a hand job, or HJ. But you live, and you learn, and soon, I was very good at what I offered.
Well, what can I say, it is a life.
During winter times, and the cold really begin to get to me, I have done it for as little as $40 per night, all night.
You get out of the cold, get to someplace warm, and sometimes you get something to eat, and then get down to business.
Same in the summer, boiling hot, same mode of operation here.
I always kept myself ultra clean. Everywtime I swallowed some pus, after the session, I always went and took some stomach purgative.
I soon, got to know some customers on a regular basis, they treated me good.
However, there are those who will not pay. Mostly armed forces guys, they do ya, and leave. And there are those that will beat you up just for the hell of it. And then you end up spending time at a free clinic, waiting for hours on end, aching with pain.
Why I do this? Needed to know what my limits were, how tough I am.
I found out. I am pretty tough, and practically have no limits.
When I first started this, I was very very scared. But I went ahead with it.
No more will I have any more Ivory Tower perception of humanity.
You are born, and you go through life with certain set of delusions.
Some of which are trust, loyalty, humaness, and love.
Heh, all those are a bad joke, when you live life in the streets.

Based on these, after a couple of years of existence, I returned, went back home, and returned to school. I did excellent. My folks, were amazed at how mature I became. Growed up? Hardly, still liked double chocolate sundaes, afternoons watching movies and slacking off at the mall.
So, I returned and re read Nietzshce, and this time fully understood, especially the part about the morality of the master, and the morality of the slave.
I was brought up in the morality of the slave, compassion, goodness.
My experience in the streets taught me morality of the Master.
Truly, I know what it really noble in a human being, after cutiing through all the bull shit.
Like they said, don't take no wooden nickels.
You want it, take it.
So getting back to the original question, is it wrong to rape prostitutes? I guss not, when I was one, got done plenty of times, someitme got paid for it, sometimes not, what can I do for you?
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Can't speak with the same experience as Gal4, but the textbook definition of rape is unwilling intercourse. At any point in the experience, even after penetration, if the girl asks the partner to stop, and he continues, it becomes rape. Obviously with a different stigma ("ooh baby, ooh baby, wait, changed my mind" suggests either stupidity or bipolar rather than an unwilling participant), but yeah, if the guy gets a bit rough, or the girl simply thinks he sucks, and asks him to stop, and he doesn't, you have rape.
I'd say same with a hooker. At any time during the transaction she changes her mind and wants to "terminate service", well, good luck, but if she tried it and the guy continued, it would still be a rape. Does it have the same devastating effect? Don't think the sex itself would cause the same sort of trauma, but again, it's the loss of control over what's being done with your body. You fuck for money, that's one thing, 'cause you're willingly on the street. But you still (ideally) have a choice over who you're with and when you work. If someone fucks you without your concent, then throws money at you and calls it even, than that would still take control away ("We have the right not to serve you"). My 2 cents, 'though it's probably not even worth that. But what the fuck, right?
And having someone walk out without paying? Not rape, the sex was consentual. More like shoplifting, I'd say.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #4
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Your logic is a bit flawed Rheo. Unlike Gal, for most others it is not a matter of choice, but rather not having a choice at all. So even if there is no actual coversion, the feeling is quite similar.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:58 PM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Your logic is a bit flawed Rheo. Unlike Gal, for most others it is not a matter of choice, but rather not having a choice at all. So even if there is no actual coversion, the feeling is quite similar.
Ok, this is true, I have a choice, or rather, do I? When we are born, we do not have a choice in being born into which families we want. We are just born.
And don't pull this I should consider myself fortunate krap.
At least, the girls I knew on the streets have a future. And some of them have had the sense and the smarts to pull out of it. When I was born, my future was already determined. I am locked in, smarts or no smarts.
Only thing I can say is this, the gals out there were whole heck of lot braver than me. They can last, and they will last. I would have lasted, I know I could have. But family obligations pulled me back.
So, here I am, in my bedroom, accesing Rapeboard, and typing this, in my warm, dry, clean, clean room. And it is now raining outside.
Yeah, I remember, wet, hollering, and a car pull up, leat six gals pull up and the bidding wars will begin. I was the lowest, always was the lowest, I went in. Sometimes got paid, sometimes got shoved out.
At least in a brothel, if a guy don't pay, he gets his nuts busted.
Out in the streets, unless you work for a piimp, you got no proteciton.

I got beaten up several times by a pimp for tricking on this turf. I did not know, I did not. Well, you know better next time.

Why do people do this, I have no idea. Do you why you do what you do?
Well, I did this, because I was curious, and I wanted to know. I found out.
It is no fantasy to me anymore.

A nightmare, no, there is fun and laughs, and a lot of good times. companionshp. I had friends then. I don't have any now.
I wish I could go back, but it is too much water past the bridge.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:54 PM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Well, I have walked the streets offering myself. Just as an experience.
Oh, yeah, got thrown out of a car once, because I could not do a competent job of giving a hand job, or HJ. But you live, and you learn, and soon, I was very good at what I offered.
Well, what can I say, it is a life.
During winter times, and the cold really begin to get to me, I have done it for as little as $40 per night, all night.
You get out of the cold, get to someplace warm, and sometimes you get something to eat, and then get down to business.
Same in the summer, boiling hot, same mode of operation here.
I always kept myself ultra clean. Everywtime I swallowed some pus, after the session, I always went and took some stomach purgative.
I soon, got to know some customers on a regular basis, they treated me good.
However, there are those who will not pay. Mostly armed forces guys, they do ya, and leave. And there are those that will beat you up just for the hell of it. And then you end up spending time at a free clinic, waiting for hours on end, aching with pain.
Why I do this? Needed to know what my limits were, how tough I am.
I found out. I am pretty tough, and practically have no limits.
When I first started this, I was very very scared. But I went ahead with it.
No more will I have any more Ivory Tower perception of humanity.
You are born, and you go through life with certain set of delusions.
Some of which are trust, loyalty, humaness, and love.
Heh, all those are a bad joke, when you live life in the streets.

Based on these, after a couple of years of existence, I returned, went back home, and returned to school. I did excellent. My folks, were amazed at how mature I became. Growed up? Hardly, still liked double chocolate sundaes, afternoons watching movies and slacking off at the mall.
So, I returned and re read Nietzshce, and this time fully understood, especially the part about the morality of the master, and the morality of the slave.
I was brought up in the morality of the slave, compassion, goodness.
My experience in the streets taught me morality of the Master.
Truly, I know what it really noble in a human being, after cutiing through all the bull shit.
Like they said, don't take no wooden nickels.
You want it, take it.
So getting back to the original question, is it wrong to rape prostitutes? I guss not, when I was one, got done plenty of times, someitme got paid for it, sometimes not, what can I do for you?
Hi Gal.
Thank you very much for your answer.
I'm always happy to read your long and interesting responses.
I think I understand what you mean when you say that 'touching the bottom' helps to clarify what you are and what you want in life. Your response helps me in a way that I am a suffering from hyperemotivity, or whatever you call it in your language. It helps me to read you because it somehow reminds me the fact that even with the disproportionate kingdom my neurosis gives pain to grow, I always end up realizing I had an exagerate perception of pain and I am finally stronger than I thought. I never tried anything like you to test my limits, but they might be a little farther than I think. Well I hope so anyway. I never had the guts to try something as extreme as you did, to a fault I guess....the interesting thing is that you take everything to an intellectual level and apparently take lessons from it. I hope your courage and your experiences helped you to get closer to your goal and that your main questions in life are getting toward an answer.

thanks

snale
Old 05-10-2006, 03:08 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I once wrote when PG posted a question about whores and rape on another forum, if you give a hooker a big enough tip it's never rape!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:43 PM   #8
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
As I once wrote when PG posted a question about whores and rape on another forum, if you give a hooker a big enough tip it's never rape!
Hmmm, interesting argument... "I'll tip her!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tip.JPG (55.4 KB, 1212 views)
Old 05-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay, I'm still trying to figure out who the hell I'm looking at up there? Plus I was making a joke, not an argument!
Old 05-11-2006, 03:49 AM   #10
Tanya

dfssaf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:14 AM   #11
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Okay, I'm still trying to figure out who the hell I'm looking at up there? Plus I was making a joke, not an argument!
Yeah, I knew you were joking. So was I.
Apparently you've never been initiated with the cult movie classic "The Boondock Saints". You really need to give it a watch, one of the best movies of all time (plus my post will be a lot funnier).
Old 05-11-2006, 12:16 PM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I knew you were joking too man! Just didn't get it! DOH! Guess that's one B-class movie I haven't seen!
Old 05-11-2006, 01:25 PM   #13
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's a great film
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #14
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

I dont see how a hooker can be raped, even if you dont get paid, it's just fraud at the worst? ;-)
Old 05-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #15
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

I ought to just let this go, but fuck it.

Of course "hookers" can be raped. Like I said on the "other board" but now more bluntly; it kinda pisses me off when people on a rape fetish board start looking down their collective noses at prostitutes. Just because she fucks for a living doens't mean she's less human than any one of us. Some of the people on this board are quick to say "don't judge us" but then you turn around and pass judgement on someone else.

Some Liberals and Conservatives argue that any sex with a prostitute is rape. I can't really argee with that but its an argument, mostly about economic coericison.

Everyone has a right to say "no" doesn't matter if she's a sunday school teacher, a woman with rape fantasies, a pain slut, a virgin, or a whore.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:07 AM   #16
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Yeah, and we hooker need to make a living, too.
Hey, money is money. What you get is what you negotiate.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:26 PM   #17
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Can't speak with the same experience as Gal4, but the textbook definition of rape is unwilling intercourse. At any point in the experience, even after penetration, if the girl asks the partner to stop, and he continues, it becomes rape. Obviously with a different stigma ("ooh baby, ooh baby, wait, changed my mind" suggests either stupidity or bipolar rather than an unwilling participant), but yeah, if the guy gets a bit rough, or the girl simply thinks he sucks, and asks him to stop, and he doesn't, you have rape.
I'd say same with a hooker. At any time during the transaction she changes her mind and wants to "terminate service", well, good luck, but if she tried it and the guy continued, it would still be a rape. Does it have the same devastating effect? Don't think the sex itself would cause the same sort of trauma, but again, it's the loss of control over what's being done with your body. You fuck for money, that's one thing, 'cause you're willingly on the street. But you still (ideally) have a choice over who you're with and when you work. If someone fucks you without your concent, then throws money at you and calls it even, than that would still take control away ("We have the right not to serve you"). My 2 cents, 'though it's probably not even worth that. But what the fuck, right?
And having someone walk out without paying? Not rape, the sex was consentual. More like shoplifting, I'd say.
thank you for that
Old 05-13-2006, 04:13 PM   #18
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker
I ought to just let this go, but fuck it.

Of course "hookers" can be raped. Like I said on the "other board" but now more bluntly; it kinda pisses me off when people on a rape fetish board start looking down their collective noses at prostitutes. Just because she fucks for a living doens't mean she's less human than any one of us. Some of the people on this board are quick to say "don't judge us" but then you turn around and pass judgement on someone else.
Everyone has a right to say "no" doesn't matter if she's a sunday school teacher, a woman with rape fantasies, a pain slut, a virgin, or a whore.
THAT's telling like it is ....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:26 PM   #19
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Well, here you are, a gal, and some big huge ogre of a guy has hired you, bad breath, smell bad, but he hands you $120, and we check in some where, and you lay down on bed and spread yourself out, and here comes, falls right on top of ya, and here your are being squeezed to death between the bed and the big fat slob.
Can you breathe? Ha, do you even have the time to breathe, and then its humping time, baby. Ok, and next, he pull it out and want you to give it lip service.

Believe me, folks, this is no gentle romance, here, all rough and tumble, and wham bam, it is over in about 20 minutes.

He checks out, and here you are, you go to bathroom to check on any bruises you have, get a good douche, mouth wash, and get a pack of wet ones and clean your self out. Next, take a hot shower, and clean, I mean clean yourself.

And after you done that, you put your clothes back on and leave.

Was it rape? Huh, sure did not feel like love to me. No foreplay, nothing, pure animal lust. No, some people like to, but er, this has gone on long enough.

Be back after station identification.

PS, mention protection, and most "clients" will walk. They love bare back riding. That is why most gals doing it come down with something sooner or later. I was always, low, but I wore protection. What he going to do, throw you back out in the streets? Some will, most won't they need ya.

Last edited by gal4; 05-13-2006 at 04:29 PM.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:53 PM   #20
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

If I'm so bad off I have to pay for it, I'm going to make a point of making it feel like rape!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote