Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
tpseven60

tpseven60 has initial reputation
Default My sister and me...

I have had a sexual relationship with my sister for the last ten years.She moved in with me after her divorce from her asshole abuser husband.She was 22 and I was 32.
Things were pretty normal for about a month,and then I started dating a girl named Debra.My sister disliked her intensely from the start,always finding some fault with her-she dressed like a slut,she was stupid,etc.
The shit really hit the fan one day when my sister came home from work early one day and found Debbie on her knees in the middle of the living-room,giving me a blowjob.She exploded,calling Debbie a whore,screaming at me for disrespecting her,and on and on.
Debbie ran out the front door,never to be seen again(I called her later that day,and she told me to take my psycho sister and shove her up my ass).
Anyway.I finally blew my cool and started yelling at my sister,asking what the fuck she thought she was doing,why she thought she could tell me what the I could or couldn't do in my own house when she lived there rent free.
All of a sudden she grabbed me and started kissing me.The next thing I knew,a couple of hours had passed,and we had just fucked all over the house.It had been violent-lots of slapping,biting,hair pulling,etc.(Our love making is almost always like this).
Anyway,later that evening we talked.She told me that she had been in love with me since the age of 13,and that she couldn't handle seeing me with another woman.
We still live together.Our relationship is unspoken but accepted with our family.We go to all the dinners and get togethers,etc.We are careful to act like brother and sister when around family members,but otherwise we treat one another as the lovers we are. I truly deeply love my sister.If we could,we would marry in a heartbeat.
Wll,that's pretty much my story.If there is anybody here who had had or is having a relationship ;ike my sisterand I,I would love to hear from you.
tpseven60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #2
Subfem

Subfem has initial reputation

I had a relationship with my father in my late teens. We were sleeping together for 6 months until my mum found out. I find this has taken over my life as i cant get aroused unless i roleplay this scenario which doesnt seem to go down well with the guys.
Subfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:00 PM   #3
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subfem
I had a relationship with my father in my late teens. We were sleeping together for 6 months until my mum found out. I find this has taken over my life as i cant get aroused unless i roleplay this scenario which doesnt seem to go down well with the guys.
I'm sure there are many a guy who won't mind roleplaying that scenario, I wish you good luck in your search.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:24 PM   #4
sisterfucker

sisterfucker has initial reputation

I've been fucking my family members for years. I love it
sisterfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:35 AM   #5
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterfucker
I've been fucking my family members for years. I love it
Member's'?

Which ones?!

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #6
Smoking

Smoking has initial reputation

Your story is very sweet. It reminds me of this manga I am reading atm called Angel Sanctuary.
Smoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:13 AM   #7
Forced Entry

Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced Entry

Thats a great story and I'm happy it's working out for you.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
Lady_Esha

Lady_Esha has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Lady_Esha Send a message via Yahoo to Lady_Esha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking
Your story is very sweet. It reminds me of this manga I am reading atm called Angel Sanctuary.
You should watch the anime, though it ends just before setsuna is going to go after sara * sniffs* beautiful
Lady_Esha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:42 PM   #9
RusellMurray

RusellMurray has initial reputation

i know what you mean. ive loved my sister ever since i was old enough to understand it, and i wish i could be with her. she hints at the same feelings sometimes, but i dont really think she's interested. its hard cos i raelly true love her, you're lucky it worked out for you, i wish yall the best.
RusellMurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #10
insearchofsubfem

insearchofsubfem has initial reputation

Quote:
Kind of surprising to hear you say that. My dream is to have a girlfriend with that 'problem'.
insearchofsubfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #11
hutt359

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchofsubfem
Kind of surprising to hear you say that. My dream is to have a girlfriend with that 'problem'.
indeed.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:19 PM   #12
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpseven60
I have had a sexual relationship with my sister for the last ten years.She moved in with me after her divorce from her asshole abuser husband.She was 22 and I was 32.
Things were pretty normal for about a month,and then I started dating a girl named Debra.My sister disliked her intensely from the start,always finding some fault with her-she dressed like a slut,she was stupid,etc.
The shit really hit the fan one day when my sister came home from work early one day and found Debbie on her knees in the middle of the living-room,giving me a blowjob.She exploded,calling Debbie a whore,screaming at me for disrespecting her,and on and on.
Debbie ran out the front door,never to be seen again(I called her later that day,and she told me to take my psycho sister and shove her up my ass).
Anyway.I finally blew my cool and started yelling at my sister,asking what the fuck she thought she was doing,why she thought she could tell me what the I could or couldn't do in my own house when she lived there rent free.
All of a sudden she grabbed me and started kissing me.The next thing I knew,a couple of hours had passed,and we had just fucked all over the house.It had been violent-lots of slapping,biting,hair pulling,etc.(Our love making is almost always like this).
Anyway,later that evening we talked.She told me that she had been in love with me since the age of 13,and that she couldn't handle seeing me with another woman.
We still live together.Our relationship is unspoken but accepted with our family.We go to all the dinners and get togethers,etc.We are careful to act like brother and sister when around family members,but otherwise we treat one another as the lovers we are. I truly deeply love my sister.If we could,we would marry in a heartbeat.
Wll,that's pretty much my story.If there is anybody here who had had or is having a relationship ;ike my sisterand I,I would love to hear from you.
Although I could never have sex with my sister I like your story
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:11 AM   #13
vtxxxr

vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)

I wish you the best...great story and thank you for sharing the experience with us!
vtxxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:02 AM   #14
Anthro11

Anthro11 has initial reputation

Quote:
Subfem,
How did that experience effect you and make you feel while it was going on? What was your relationship with your father after your mother found out? What is your relationship with your father like now?
Anthro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:28 AM   #15
irshupr

irshupr has initial reputation
Default Opposite sides...

Quote:
My stepdaughter has aggressively pursued a sexual relationship with me. She's stunning and persistent. I haven't caved yet, though I'm dying to, because of the drama it would eventually raise in our home. I'm hoping to have her out of the house after this summer seeing as she just graduated....
irshupr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #16
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

there should be some drama in the house - go ahead - she's your stepdaughter - aint your blood give her something she wants - get something that you want
Old 07-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #17
officegirl

officegirl has initial reputation

i had a relationship with my stepbrother, does that count?
officegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #18
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

it would count - get us some more details please.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:35 AM   #19
dikaios1

dikaios1 has initial reputation
Default thanks

thank you a lot
dikaios1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #20
RaggedClaws

RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subfem View Post

It would go down well with me