Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #41
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pursuit of the perfect hell? Good idea um lol I meant "heel"
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #42
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Plenty of places I've never been banned from. Never even warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
FR, I think you made RB your home because you were just smart enough to know other sites would have banned you faster then the time it took you to register your account

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #43
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Have you not been banned here at RB before?
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #44
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Hm. I do find it kind of amusing that now that the RDers are gone you're turning on each other.
Really? I have known FuckingRotter for going on five years now. He and I have argued far more violently than what you saw here, and still we are adult enough to know that it's all good between us. I respect him and his viewpoint and he respects me and mine. I don't expect that to change just because we disagree.

This is called "discussion". I would hardly call this "turning on each other".

Quote:
Sierra this about face is rather surprising. It almost seems as if you just show up to stir the pot a little bit.
Ah. While I admit that I have been known to kick an occasional hornet's nest, this is not one of those times. Somebody is certainly stirring the pot, it I would say it's the one who want to drive a wedge between two old friends who is doing the stirring. Won't work, but nice try.

Quote:
To be honest, between full on arguments here, disagreements via PM with mods, and even with current/past members away from the board, I'm fucking fried and I just don't care anymore.
And the common denominator with all this strife would be?

Quote:
Quit brown-nosing. She may feign some appreciation for a little while to make herself appear approachable, but as long as I've been around (and I grant it isn't nearly as long as the rest in this thread) I've never read anything but CRAZY from that woman. It strikes me as odd that as soon as RD members start joining RB she MAGICALLY resurfaces from thin air. And even you have to acknowledge how vocal she was regarding her disdain for them and their attempts to make a new home here. Now they're gone, a few stragglers are STILL bitching (to the point of it even bothering ME), and FR steps up and says something and now HE is a bad guy? She wants to pick fights with him?

I don't know. Fucking lame. Fuck off.
This post tells me everything I need to know. And should tell everyone else everything they need to know as well.

Your veiled threats and mutterings of conspiracies and paranoid ramblings mean nothing. They aren't coming from you. You're just a puppet controlled from behind the scenes. I have no idea who the puppetmaster is and frankly I don't care, but he's doing you no favors.

Give it up, nondescript. You're better than that and smarter than that. Get the facts before you go into a defensive frenzy and allow your opinion of me or anyone else to be dictated by anyone or anything other than your personal experience.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #45
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Sierra, complaints about Rapeboard will never go away. Complaining because its not like the place you would rather be is pointless.

I actually joined RD before I found Rapeboard. When I decided I preferred Rapeboard did I voice this opinion elsewhere? No. I just quietly went on my way. I feel inclined that if RD ever comes back I'm going to go and berate the owners for sending this shower of shit my way. How dare they let the site go down? How fucking inconsiderate of them! Don't they have any care for the feelings of other sites that have fuck all to do with them?

Of course, I'd be joking. All the same, as I watch the decriers try to justify themselves, why shouldn't I behave just as they do?

Maybe I should seek out this other place that those that are too self absorbed and thin skinned for this place have gone to and give them merry hell? If its my fault they don't like it here then fuck them, let them not like anywhere else.
I actually agree with everything you just said, which worries me quite a lot.

As I said before, if you want to go after each and every post that has to do with RD and how much better it is, have at it. I'll even help.

I just don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater and drive away the interesting ones.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #46
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Why is that relevant?
Old 05-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #47
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Obviously the common denominator with all this strife is Jwham. He started this thread. I still don't know what point he is making, but its certainly causing a stir. Fame at last Jwham.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #48
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Why is that relevant?
Quote:
Plenty of places I've never been banned from. Never even warned.
It was a fair question
Old 05-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #49
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

What was the fucking question?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #50
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Obviously the common denominator with all this strife is Jwham. He started this thread. I still don't know what point he is making, but its certainly causing a stir. Fame at last Jwham.
Quote:
What was the fucking question?
This thread is no different than your Res thread. And you know the question.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #51
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ah, Jwham. Your life must be pretty fucking empty. Every time I take one of these miserable bitches to task, there you are sticking up for another one of your imaginary girlfriends. Haven't you got trees to hug or unicorns to feed and groom or something?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #52
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You know full well the site rules forbid the discussion of members bans and other moderation decisions. Why the fuck would you ask such a stupid fucking question?

Quote:

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #53
jwham
Privileged Member

And don’t you have dogs or cats to kick to make you feel like a big man, or is online trolling all you have going for you old man?
Old 05-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #54
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
You know full well the site rules forbid the discussion of members bans and other moderation decisions. Why the fuck would you ask such a stupid fucking question?
Then someone give me a warning already!
Old 05-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #55
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Let me see now.... No, can't be bothered. I'll make another pot of coffee instead, got a six hour drive ahead of me.

Quote:
And don’t you have dogs or cats to kick to make you feel like a big man, or is online trolling all you have going for you old man?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #56
jwham
Privileged Member

Keep it between the lines and safe travels to you FR. Nothing personal.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #57
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ta.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #58
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
It was a fair question
It really isn't, you know. Just about everyone has been banned from one site or another at some time.

Your first post was fair and made a valid point that needed to be made. It spawned a (mostly) intelligent discussion and although he would never admit it I suspect it made even Rotter stop for one nanosecond and consider, which isn't easy. Don't spoil it now with namecalling and hair pulling.

Despite what Rotter said you've been in a difficult position here trying to bring us all together and have handled a frustrating situation with uncommon grace. Keep it up.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #59
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
It really isn't, you know. Just about everyone has been banned from one site or another at some time.

Your first post was fair and made a valid point that needed to be made. It spawned a (mostly) intelligent discussion and although he would never admit it I suspect it made even Rotter stop for one nanosecond and consider, which isn't easy. Don't spoil it now with namecalling and hair pulling.

Despite what Rotter said you've been in a difficult position here trying to bring us all together and have handled a frustrating situation with uncommon grace. Keep it up.
I know the question was not a fair one, I am usually a stickler for the rules and I have never been warned nor ban from any site. If I have earned one here I’ll take it on the chin, and go on.

I do feel a little under the gun for I did tell friends this was the best place to relocate, and I see them leaving because they are mostly a non-confrontational bunch. I do see FR, as the one driving them away. They are my friends, am I suppose to standby and see them ripped apart one by one by one? I can’t do that even if it cost me my membership here. I just don’t roll that way. In for a penny in for a pound as they say.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #60
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Not really.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!