Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Mother&Daughter and Sister Pairings

Didn't find a thread about this, so I opened one.
One of my favourite fantasize is to kidnapped a mom and daughter or a pair of sisters, especially twins, to rape them for a couple of days in a old house outside the town. It always makes me hot to imagine to rape two women that are so close to each other because of their family bounds. Wanting to see how they react when you force them to lick the pussys of each other,let one watching the rape of the other or fuck the daughter or one sister in the ass or cunt and let the mother or the other sister lick your cock after it, so she taste how the daughter/sister tasted. Also you can rape the mother, come on her face and let the daughter lick of every drop of your cum. It is also fun to play little punish games with them, like that the younger sister rape her older sister with a strap on or one twin must punish the other twin and whipped her or put some needles in her nipples.
In all this activities I think that this relative pairings would react different then if you kidnapped two women without family bounds and let them do this.I believe they would be feel more disgusting to do this and the pain to watch how you did all the cruel things of a rape to this close person would be greater than if she watched the rape of her best friend for an example.

What is with you,do you also have preference for this kind of victim pairings in your fantasize? Do you also want to know how the reaction are different from the case if you rape two women that don't know each other?
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #2
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, that is a decent fantasy, it probably turns on the most of the guys who are in these kinds of stuff, I know the idea of that turns me on.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Oh HELL yes. That is a very hot fantasy. In the (shitty) movie End of Days, Gabriel Byrne gets possessed by the devil and rounds up his minions. One of them is this guy with a hot wife and young daughter. Byrne takes both of them...only a brief scene but LOVED that idea of it.

Had the opp to date sisters only once a loooong time ago. When I went out w/ the younger one when she started the same college a couple of years after her older sister I'd gone out with...the thought that I'd been inside and cum into both was hot for me...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

If the mother is attractive then the mother/daughter paring is extremely hot... especially if you add the twist that they have to pleasure each other just for added humiliation.

Otherwise two hot-to-trot sisters.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-28-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #5
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
Oh HELL yes. That is a very hot fantasy. In the (shitty) movie End of Days, Gabriel Byrne gets possessed by the devil and rounds up his minions. One of them is this guy with a hot wife and young daughter. Byrne takes both of them...only a brief scene but LOVED that idea of it.
Remember this scene and it was the only good thing on this movie.
But it would be even better when he take them more in a rape styled way and don't let the two willingly fuck him with the use of his devils charm. With the power of a devil there are no borders how cruel would the rape then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
If the mother is attractive the the mother/daughter paring is extremely hot... especially if you add th twist that they have to pleasure each other just for added humiliation.
Oh I think the chances to get a good looking mother in this case aren't so bad. A lot of women gets their babys in young years, so we can have the luck that when we rape a 18 year old daughter that the mother is in the thirtys and still very attractive.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbyron23 View Post
Oh I think the chances to get a good looking mother in this case aren't so bad. A lot of women gets their babys in young years, so we can have the luck that when we rape a 18 year old daughter that the mother is in the thirtys and still very attractive.
I know several mom/daughter combinations like this. One mom in particular stands out because unless you know them, you would not be able to pick the mom over the daughter from pictures. They are also very close which makes the mutual rape fantasy even hotter. They just took a vacation in Cancun last month and posted some pictures on facebook. It really isn't possible to tell the mom from the daughter on those.

They are typical of a mom/daughter home invasion fantasy of mine for sure. So many different situations make for a lot of fantasy material.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
hnt6238

hnt6238 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hnt6238

Mother / Daughter for sure. I know a mom that is smoking hot at 39 that has an incredibly hot 18 yo daughter. THEY would be perfect. They live alone. If someone was waiting there and got one, then the other tied up, as they came home, they could have A LOT of fun with them all weekend. Forcing the mother to comply first, to 'save' her daughter, then doing the daughter in front of her anyway, then making them both do some licking, to avoid anal.
hnt6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #8
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

That is a great fantasy. But I have a real old, ugly and fat mom and I have no sisters. But I have had dreams about someone making me do things to either my sister or twin sister.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My main fantasies revolve around those older ladies and how much pleasure they can provide, so I would add the grandmom to the party, I can fantasize a lot of ways to rape and brutalize a grandmom, daughter and granddaughter. I especially like the humiliation the granddaughter would feel being forced to lick her grandmom clean after I raped her.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #10
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't have much interest in mother-daughter pairings, but I do like the idea of a sister pairing. One of my fantasies involves kidnapping two sisters, preferably a few years apart in age, and taking them to my special hideout. I sit both of them down and explain what I intend to do in great detail, providing visual aids when necessary. Then, I turn to the older sister and give her the choice of whether everything I just described happens to her...or her younger sister. I think it would be interesting to see what choice she makes; exactly what, if anything, she's willing to endure to protect her younger sibling. And does she make the same choice the next day? Or the next? If she's taking it all to protect her sister, over a period of days or weeks can I eventually get her to break and finally say "no, please, not me, do it to her"? Conversely, suppose the older sister doesn't try to protect her sibling at all, chooses her sister right away and continues to choose the younger sister to be punished every time I ask. How will the younger sister react when I finally give her the chance to get a bit of revenge?

Naturally, for this to work best, I'd make sure the sisters weren't able to communicate with each other and make an arrangement to alternate days or something like that.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Mother /daughter pairing would be sweet & hot......abduct them both, the mom first then when the daughter gets home she sees mom bound & gagged then transport them to some desolate place and put them into separate rooms but with a sound system in each room.....leave them for a bit, let things tense up more.then go in and see the daughter first, but play with her in a way that momma can here...have the men talk about how pretty she is, how her body looks and ask and tell her things that humiliate her but done so in a way that momma can hear everything, build it up push the daughter to make decisions that will drive the mom nuts like asking the daughter which of the 5 men in the room she would like to suck off first, build it up all the while pushing the daughter a bit more each time....the mental anguish for momma would be huge..take it along so that each time the daughter has to decide which man she will be used by first whether its oral, anal or just a dirty fuck.the same would apply to sisters, cousins or very best female friends..............you could switch them around and start with momma first, and in the case of 3 best girl friends you could start with anyone of them.....................winks
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #12
lordbyron23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkamada View Post
Mother /daughter pairing would be sweet & hot......abduct them both, the mom first then when the daughter gets home she sees mom bound & gagged then transport them to some desolate place and put them into separate rooms but with a sound system in each room.....leave them for a bit, let things tense up more.then go in and see the daughter first, but play with her in a way that momma can here...have the men talk about how pretty she is, how her body looks and ask and tell her things that humiliate her but done so in a way that momma can hear everything, build it up push the daughter to make decisions that will drive the mom nuts like asking the daughter which of the 5 men in the room she would like to suck off first, build it up all the while pushing the daughter a bit more each time....the mental anguish for momma would be huge..take it along so that each time the daughter has to decide which man she will be used by first whether its oral, anal or just a dirty fuck.the same would apply to sisters, cousins or very best female friends..............you could switch them around and start with momma first, and in the case of 3 best girl friends you could start with anyone of them.....................winks
Excellent way to torture the mom while you and your friends rape the daughter. Oh the mom would beg and cry that you don't do this to her daughter and leave her alone. I think she suggest that she should be raped instead her daughter but that should be ignored. Of course when the time has come the rape continued with the mother but this happen after a long long time with the daughter.
Also it would be a special pain for the daughter while she was raped to hear the begging of her mother that can't help her.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #13
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada
Default Mother/daughter

I have to agree about the special pain for the daughter as momma take it hard and begs. There should be no let up on either of them for some time, then they should be put into a room together for a few hours giving them some comfort with each other, then return and make them decide who's going first this time.

This time around it will be punishment for them. the one picked will be taken to a room where there is a speaker system, strung up then either whipped, strapped or caned, but with a slow cadence to draw the suffering out for her, then at some point you bring the other in so she can witness the rest of the punishment.
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #14
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I read a comic, I dont remember which one was, where mother and daughter were captured together. When mother realizes that they were going to be rape she ask the rapist not to rape her daughter and rape her instead.

Rapist take the deal and began to rape the mother but after some hours the mother beg the rapist to stop and take her daughter instead. That was great.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #15
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It’s all good. I’ve had billions of fantasies about mother/daughters, and sisters, that I’ve known. I’ll add that the mom doesn’t have to be as hot as the daughter if she brings something to the party that the daughter doesn’t. For example, if the daughter is a firm slender young thing, it’s great if the mom is more voluptuous and has larger breasts. And I’ve known a lot of mom/daughters like that.

Also, I probably wouldn’t start with one or the other. I’d do both at the same time. Let each of them know that they are both in big trouble if they don’t cooperate. Then they can take turns stripping off a garment at a time, and I can play with both of them simultaneously. Fondle the daughter’s firm flesh with my right hand, and squeeze the mom’s bigger softer parts with my left, while they take turns stroking and kissing me, and ending with me fucking one and eating the other at the same time.

Oh, if there were time later I’d do each of them solo, and make them do each other. There are almost limitless possibilities. When I was younger I had an attractive aunt with two daughters (my first cousins) and her slightly older daughter-in-law. I had hundreds of fantasies of these four in various configurations, but often all four of them together. All these immature fantasies of some robber or robbers breaking into my aunt’s house and making her and my cousins slowly strip and pose. Ultimately the perpetrator (me or often a third party) would be simultaneously fucking my aunt from behind, eating one cousin, and fingering or groping the other two.

As for two or more sisters, it was often my sisters-in-law. I had/have a bunch of them. Some look similar but some look different, and they’d be taken in groups. Perhaps in a house, a car, in church, the ol’ biker bar scenareo, or on vacation.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #16
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although I'm not a fan of mother-daughter myself, I do understand it's a popular fantasy. I remember reading one of those reports on the war in Bosnia, and it said that in the Serbian run rape camps, mother-daughter combinations were sought out. They would often be forced to dance naked and put on a show before having the shit gang-fucked out of them.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #17
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
They would often be forced to dance naked and put on a show before having the shit gang-fucked out of them.
I wonder if I'm part Serb?
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #18
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkamada View Post
That would be an awesome erotic book that I would love to read. Maybe you should write t all out in book form and post it somewhere.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

How about a mother and two daughters? Take them somewhere and then force the mother to choose which daughter you take.

You could put the daughters in one room, blindfolded and gagged, while the mother is in another. You tell the mother that she is going to be raped. That one of her daughters is going to be raped. But you can't decide which one so she has to choose, just before you ask "well which one" you press a button on a remote and the "rape <daughters name>" is played through speakers in the next room.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #20
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
How about a mother and two daughters? Take them somewhere and then force the mother to choose which daughter you take.

You could put the daughters in one room, blindfolded and gagged, while the mother is in another. You tell the mother that she is going to be raped. That one of her daughters is going to be raped. But you can't decide which one so she has to choose, just before you ask "well which one" you press a button on a remote and the "rape <daughters name>" is played through speakers in the next room.
That would be an AMAZING situation to put on a mother. Of course they'd all the thoroughly used but to put that sort of choice on her. Mmm...YES!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daughter, mother, sisters, twins