Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2006, 05:06 AM   #1
Johnt

Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Johnt
Default Attachments

Hi Guys,
I seem to be having problems attaching pics to private messages. Infact I can't seem to find an attachment button but I take it there must be one.
John
Johnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 06:30 AM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnt
Hi Guys,
I seem to be having problems attaching pics to private messages. Infact I can't seem to find an attachment button but I take it there must be one.
John
It looks as though there isn't one, but you could post a link to your picture if you have it hosted.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 06:51 AM   #3
idraper7273

idraper7273 has initial reputation

Quote:
Hi Guys,
John
It's there in a manner of speaking. To attach an image look below the window that you write your message in the section called Additional Options. There you will fiind a button that is labelled "Manage Attachments"

If you push the button a new pop-up window will come with a browse button. Press the browse button and then a window opens to show your hard-drive and from there you go to the file you want to attach confirm it and all the appropriate "yes"es and you'll have attached a photo.

Written out the procedure looks a lot longer than it really is.
idraper7273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 07:41 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idraper7273
It's there in a manner of speaking. To attach an image look below the window that you write your message in the section called Additional Options. There you will fiind a button that is labelled "Manage Attachments"

If you push the button a new pop-up window will come with a browse button. Press the browse button and then a window opens to show your hard-drive and from there you go to the file you want to attach confirm it and all the appropriate "yes"es and you'll have attached a photo.

Written out the procedure looks a lot longer than it really is.
I'm not sure there is this option for private messages, only for posts.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #5
persiangurl

*wonders what hes trying to send, and to whom*

hehe
Old 05-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #6
cleanfun4all

GRM is correct. There isn't an attachment option for private messaging, just for posts.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:12 AM   #7
idraper7273

idraper7273 has initial reputation

Oh! Sorry! I missed the fact it was for a PM!
idraper7273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:31 AM   #8
Johnt

Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Johnt
Default attachments

Thanks guys, that clears things up for me. And in answer to Persiangurl’s question, why I was attempting to post to you LOL. Care to give me your email contact?
John
Johnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:08 AM   #9
persiangurl

Quote:
Thanks guys, that clears things up for me. And in answer to Persiangurl’s question, why I was attempting to post to you LOL. Care to give me your email contact?
John
hahhahaha funny coincidence that i asked then

ill pm u my email , ok?