Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2006, 12:45 AM   #1
techinc

techinc has initial reputation
Default Good yahoo ontopic group

found out bad link

Last edited by techinc; 05-05-2006 at 12:48 AM.
techinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 06:34 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

A good, in relative terms of hit and miss, site for finding all those yahoo sites is this, darksties. Yeah, Google darksites, and hit the first response that comes up. They have links to all types of Yahoo sites.

Well, damn, my shift is about up, and damn it, I am tired. I got to go on a straight date tonight. Who knows where this will eventually lead?
Oh, well, might as follow up on it. I hope he is kinky. There is nothing else, I love besides being tied up and done in.
Speaking about dating, I am not particular. An evening at Hardee's is all right for me. I just love Hardees. Now, if that involved being tied up and done for in the bathroom, yeah, I love it. Only thing about it, those damn stalls are so small.
Yeah, it will more than likely be at one of them uptown places with the chandeliers and stuff. Oh,well, maybe their bathrooms will be larger.
I hope it is rough hemp rope.
Yeah, baby, not all rope is created equal. Once I was bound with #12 gauge wire, and that was awful, left marks for two days.
Damn, I am getting sleepy, probably go to the car and sleep for a while.

Yeah, ever lived in a car? You ain't lived until you done this. Yeah, you go scout around for a good place to take a krap in. Take a krap in the car?
Hell no, you don't eat where you s**t, now, do ya, wel, neither do I?
Yeah, I'm a nice clean person, I am. Damn, feeling dead.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote