Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2006, 05:24 PM   #1
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I need a slut to rape - any takers?

I want a slut to rape. Must not be very fat (though chubby stomach is fine as long as the rest of their body is not fat). Would prefer some guys to join in to make it a gang rape. Will be in the pussy, in the ass, and sucking cock (but not in that order - cock suck first). Would like it to be violent. I live in the UK and I'm a slim guy with nice chest (mostly smooth) and decent sized cock.

Any of you whores up for it? Would be good if you are quite young-looking (but still at least above the UK age of consent).

HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:52 PM   #2
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Oh, i thought you just stated that *real rapists should be killed*..

*searching for some ammo*
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
Oh, i thought you just stated that *real rapists should be killed*..

*searching for some ammo*
And he keeps calling everyone a hypocrite, AND spelling it wrong lmao

Well, congratulations on FINALLY posting a fantasy without your rape counselling hat on.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:09 PM   #4
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
I want a slut to rape. Must not be very fat (though chubby stomach is fine as long as the rest of their body is not fat). Would prefer some guys to join in to make it a gang rape. Will be in the pussy, in the ass, and sucking cock (but not in that order - cock suck first). Would like it to be violent. I live in the UK and I'm a slim guy with nice chest (mostly smooth) and decent sized cock.

Any of you whores up for it? Would be good if you are quite young-looking (but still at least above the UK age of consent).

i thought one of the things guys admired most in a girl is a flat stomach and narrow waist
Old 04-30-2006, 09:14 PM   #5
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

...........and a nice ass
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:03 PM   #6
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
i thought one of the things guys admired most in a girl is a flat stomach and narrow waist
A personality is nice too.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #7
Tanya

sdaf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #8
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
thast a bit harsh, Therse a difference between real rapists and fantasy rapists, i am very active in how much i hate rapists etc but i love the fantasy to
Ain't words grateful... All the times a man fucks his woman when she actually didn't feel like it, it is rape. Fucking a passed out girl ( even though she very well knows the day after what went on and dosen't give a shit ) then it is rape too.
All actions are judged upon the laws of man..

Rape and kill 10 people and you are a rapist and a murderer. Rape and kill a milion and you are a conqueror ans will go down in history.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:41 AM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Ain't words grateful... All the times a man fucks his woman when she actually didn't feel like it, it is rape. Fucking a passed out girl ( even though she very well knows the day after what went on and dosen't give a shit ) then it is rape too.

Rape and kill 10 people and you are a rapist and a murderer. Rape and kill a milion and you are a conqueror ans will go down in history.
Uh huh.

From the saying.

Kill one man, you are muderer, kill hundreds, you are an assasin, kill thousands, you a leader, kill the entire world, you are a God!!

--Leontin Beria.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #10
HN1

Um are people on here stupid?

If someone had agreed to meet me (or any other person) for the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of being raped, then quite obviously they would be agreeing to it, if that was the only reason given for my wanting to meet them.

Sheesh and you wonder why some people think those with rape fantasies are idiots (how about a rolling eyes emoticon?)
Old 05-02-2006, 02:28 PM   #11
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
And he keeps calling everyone a hypocrite, AND spelling it wrong lmao

Well, congratulations on FINALLY posting a fantasy without your rape counselling hat on.
Check it in Word. I spelled it right.

P.S. I don't have a "rape counselling hat". I just care for people. My fantasies don't change that. In a person's fantasies, I don't care if they butcher a child to death with their own arm. But if it's real life, then, as a human being who cares for other human beings, of course I'm going to be upset and want to stop things like that happening and support those who have suffered bad things.

Last edited by HN1; 05-02-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:31 PM   #12
HN1

Quote:

Actually some laws are judge on the effects they have on their victims - like rape law in certain countries. If you fuck a woman when she doesn't want it, of course it's rape, because of course she didn't consent. If you punch a woman in the head when she didn't feel like boxing with you, of course it's assault. To have one "logic" for one of those and another logic for the other is not jusy hypocritical, it's fucking stupid.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:36 PM   #13
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya

btw, how can someone have a fat stomach but not be fat anywhere else? lol
Quite easily - many girls in my country have slightly chubby (but not flabby) stomachs (which they seem to be obsessed with) but are thin on the rest of their body (not mega thin, just thin)
Old 05-02-2006, 02:38 PM   #14
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding4Prez
A personality is nice too.
For girlfriend, yes. For fucktoy, no
Old 05-02-2006, 02:57 PM   #15
Lupo
Privileged Member

Geez... You needed to make 5 posts in a row to state your oppinion?
It's called spam..
Old 05-02-2006, 03:25 PM   #16
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Geez... You needed to make 5 posts in a row to state your oppinion?
It's called spam..
This type of behavior is well documented in the medical journals, doctors call it SPPD, or sometimes MPS. The outcome for sufferers of this condition who don't respond to treatment is TRBM.
professor
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:34 PM   #17
Lupo
Privileged Member

Sounds pretty nasty and in the last stage like a hopeless case.
The only solution would be confinement then to prevent the disease from spreading.
Quick Grm... Call the C.D.C
Old 05-02-2006, 06:10 PM   #18
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

I am sure there are a lot of bueaty queens who want to be raped. sure there are. Hay just find some drunked up slut at a bar or check out the park for a joger garb her ass take her down and fuck her dont go around asking perty plese hell what do you think you put a ad in the paper.
Man looking for a bitch to rape plese meet me in the park at 12pm plese come alone slut
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:44 PM   #19
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
Check it in Word. I spelled it right.

P.S. I don't have a "rape counselling hat". I just care for people. My fantasies don't change that. In a person's fantasies, I don't care if they butcher a child to death with their own arm. But if it's real life, then, as a human being who cares for other human beings, of course I'm going to be upset and want to stop things like that happening and support those who have suffered bad things.
You don't honestly believe that's the spelling do you? Ok, I'll play along for a laugh lol.

You're not the only one who cares for people, it's just you're missing the point. The purpose here is to freely discuss our fantasies, without having to feel shame or guilt, due to the word 'fantasy' in the site name. What's the point if you keep replying asking are we serious, or trying to teach us morals. It's like saying 'she' in a forum dedicated to a female celebrity, and some guy keeps asking if you were referring to that celeb or someone else. Of course, some idiots blatantly say they'll do it for real, but usually not our regular members. So no one needs rescuing here unless they ask for it. You're giving me the impression that you're on a rape victim's site, and here for research or experiment. You did post a link to one. Not that anything would be wrong with that, there can't be too much help for it, this just isn't the place, other than one specific thread. Personally, I don't feel someone who says "someone go out and find her and rape her!" just because PG seemed to be asking for it for real, is the best person to be warning us of the line between fantasy and reality.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:07 PM   #20
Lupo
Privileged Member

I second that Rogue!