Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2006, 08:20 AM   #41
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
I know exactly what you are talking about. You are clearly someone who has a large degree of control and power in real life, so you fantasy is about losing that control and power.

I feel that, at the moment, I have no power and not very much control in my life (long story, don't want to bore anyone).
Thank you Sigmund Freud!!! Reading that post was an eye opener for me! There's a lot of competition in my field to succeed (look up "publish or perish"), and I spend a lot of my life trying to get ahead and feeling jealousy and pressure at the accomplishments of others. It may be the rape fantasies are a means of enjoying complete dominance, which I don't experience in my professional life.

Funny, though, I generally don't fantasize about females in my field I am in competition with. It's usually people I frequently see (e.g. at the gym), but have never actually talked with.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:08 AM   #42
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

I did it, I finally did it, I have found the true goal of my life, yes, yes, YES!!

My goal in my life is work as a Hooter's gal, and coming out of work one night to be grabbed, placed in tight bondage, taken else where and gloriously done for.

Hopefully, will be made into a sex slave where I am made to serve my Master/Captor in the most vile degrading sex acts imaginable.

Heh, you think, this is a joke, huh? Look at my life, I am kidnapped, my life has been hijacked.

...and in a few more months, I will have a Master/Captor, called a Husband.

Yeah, and he will keep me in bondage, not the kind of bondage I like, but it will be bondage nonetheless. I will have to serve him and his needs.

Yeah, and regardless of the fact that I am not feeling well that night, he will get it and get it, over and over. Hell, that is rape, sex when you don't want it. Yeah, sex on demand.

Yeah, and he will knock me up, and get me unwanted children, and motherhood will be forced on me. I know what having a kid is, yeah, you cannot have a life, she takes it. Damn, selfish little brat!! No concern for your mother, it is all I want, I want.

Yeah, this is what I am here for, a slave, a slave, to my sister, my rapists, my future husband, and now my baby.

I need to go see a doctor, I feel ill, helll, what the fuck am I saying I am one.

Yeah, like the saying goes, Physician, heal thyself.

Come to think about it, I need to go see my shrink, she gives such nce strap on jobs. I need one now. I do. Yeah, go see her today.

Uh, hello, Wendy, yeah.....
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #43
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Hey gal4, if u r a doctor, don't forget u r a slave to ur patients and the job too. (I got that idea fron "Grey's Anatomy", although it wasn't expressed quite like that.)
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #44
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Hey gal4, if u r a doctor, don't forget u r a slave to ur patients and the job too. (I got that idea fron "Grey's Anatomy", although it wasn't expressed quite like that.)
yeah, don't I know it. But am not a full doctor yet. In training.
As of now, I am other doctor's grunt.
And the way some of them have looked at me, yeah, heh, well, doctors have lust feelings also.

dunno, man, feel so damn tired, right now. That is what sleep deprivation does to you. Thanks rapeboard, to keep me form going completely bonkers.
yeah, I need a little excursion from all this straight life.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:00 AM   #45
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
And the way some of them have looked at me, yeah, heh, well, doctors have lust feelings also.
Now you really have my attention
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:24 AM   #46
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation

Quote:
I was wondering, why do we all fantasise about raping or being raped?

Obviously it is sexual thing but are we just attracted to the forbidden aspect? Does it compensate for either a sense of powerlessness or too much power in real life respectively? Is it a way of releasing pent-up anger? I am genuinely interested. I don't know really know why I fantasise about rape and it disturbs me, although the power thing and anger thing kinda makes sense.
I'm actually somewhat on the small size and just about everyone I know is taller than I am, which is why when I fantasize about raping someone I'm the one on top and they're the one on bottom. Having power over someone in my fantasy that I never could in reality is a big turn on for me. So for me I'd have to say it's definetly about having power over another. And that's the way I like it!

As for when I fantasize about being the victim, it's mainly the idea of someone touching me in all my tender places and having them do stuff to me that's "forbidden". It kinda excites me.

I'm not too disturbed by my fantasies because they're just that: Fantasies. Things I imagine happening behind closed doors and not anywhere else.
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:19 AM   #47
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
I did it, I finally did it, I have found the true goal of my life, yes, yes, YES!!

Hopefully, will be made into a sex slave where I am made to serve my Master/Captor in the most vile degrading sex acts imaginable.

Heh, you think, this is a joke, huh? Look at my life, I am kidnapped, my life has been hijacked.

...and in a few more months, I will have a Master/Captor, called a Husband.

Uh, hello, Wendy, yeah.....
Cherry----> vanilla-------> coke

???----->rum?

Why I'd love to catheter directly to your nasal sinus, drip drip drip.
an zookeepers elephant speculum ought to make ya rip
lock and key labia, a collar on your throat
and if don't do ya right, we'll bring in the goat!

eh. bored. no meter.
Old 05-13-2006, 04:51 PM   #48
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
i ask myself this all the time! lol

and every month i have a different explanation...

everyone deals with things differently, some try to forget.... some self destruct.... and some turn to fantasy

i guess?
Quite a guesswork.....but very true....and blessed are those who can turn to fantasy.....otherwise three continents out of seven ( maybe more ! ) ....would just be prisons for convicts of sex abuse

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:01 PM   #49
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
It seems universal that women marry for security, but cheat for vigor.
There's an insightful quote if I've ever heard one!
Quote:

until very recently, rape has been an accepted part of warfare, the warriors raping the women of the vanquished. even in vietnam it was often "overlooked"
More recent than that, really, in many parts of the world.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote