Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #21
merseyside predator

dont know about the rest of the shit sent to you in response but i am up for a gang bang in the uk if you can find a willing victim
Old 05-05-2006, 08:25 AM   #22
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehill
I am sure there are a lot of bueaty queens who want to be raped. sure there are. Hay just find some drunked up slut at a bar or check out the park for a joger garb her ass take her down and fuck her...
Erm did I not make it clear I only wanted someone who had agreed to meet for the specific purpose of being raped - in other words, someone who would enjoy it? You're a sick fuck. Tell me where you live and I'll bring such a girl - who will subsequently kick you in balls while I rip your fucking head off. Oh but wait a minute, you won't give me your address, because you're a fucking coward who hides behind a computer screen like a little baby.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:36 AM   #23
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
You don't honestly believe that's the spelling do you? Ok, I'll play along for a laugh lol.

You're not the only one who cares for people, it's just you're missing the point. The purpose here is to freely discuss our fantasies, without having to feel shame or guilt, due to the word 'fantasy' in the site name. What's the point if you keep replying asking are we serious, or trying to teach us morals. It's like saying 'she' in a forum dedicated to a female celebrity, and some guy keeps asking if you were referring to that celeb or someone else. Of course, some idiots blatantly say they'll do it for real, but usually not our regular members. So no one needs rescuing here unless they ask for it. You're giving me the impression that you're on a rape victim's site, and here for research or experiment. You did post a link to one. Not that anything would be wrong with that, there can't be too much help for it, this just isn't the place, other than one specific thread. Personally, I don't feel someone who says "someone go out and find her and rape her!" just because PG seemed to be asking for it for real, is the best person to be warning us of the line between fantasy and reality.
I thought I'd spelled it with an "e".

The point is that some people have posted stuff that makes it appear they really want to rape people and have every intention of doing so. For example the prick I just replied to. And they NEED to be taught not morals, but common sense, so they realise that what they intend to do is AT LEAST as bad as murder. I realise this is a fantasy board, which I have no problem with. But when people such as the pussy I just replied to start suggesting grabing an unwilling woman off the street and destroying her life, then I have every right, and every obligation in fact, to be bothered by it and to write in response to it.

It's nothing like your completely misguided "celebrity" assertion. I am not saying things about everyone who uses a particular word, I am only getting pissed off when people keep suggesting REAL rape with an unwilling person, regardless of whather they are referring to a specific person - just as I would say something if someone told me to go out and murder by next door neighbour. And I'm not trying to "rescue" anyone on this board unless they need rescuing. The posts advocating real rape have usually been against non-specific people - but still real PEOPLE. I admit I do research on rape. I also admit I abhor the idea of real rape. But I am also a very kinky person and am genuinely here because of my fantasies - I am easily able to seperate the two due to my strong morals. The link I posted was bothe to help people and to make people realise that real rape can and does have seriously bad effects on people, except perhaps in an extremely small minority of cases - and I posted it in a SPECIFIC POST in response to a SPECIFIC THREAD with SPECIFICALLY STUPID PEOPLE writing on it.

And from the way PG was talking, acting as though she was bothered that in REAL LIFE, she had not been raped yet by anyone who lived nearby or who saw her walking home, that is why I thought she wanted to be raped for real. I deleted the post after PG made it clear that was not the case.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:40 AM   #24
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseyside predator
dont know about the rest of the shit sent to you in response but i am up for a gang bang in the uk if you can find a willing victim
Looks like I'm not having much look with that

Ah well, back to masturbating
Old 05-05-2006, 09:16 AM   #25
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
I thought I'd spelled it with an "e".

The point is that some people have posted stuff that makes it appear they really want to rape people and have every intention of doing so. For example the prick I just replied to. And they NEED to be taught not morals, but common sense, so they realise that what they intend to do is AT LEAST as bad as murder. I realise this is a fantasy board, which I have no problem with. But when people such as the pussy I just replied to start suggesting grabing an unwilling woman off the street and destroying her life, then I have every right, and every obligation in fact, to be bothered by it and to write in response to it.

It's nothing like your completely misguided "celebrity" assertion. I am not saying things about everyone who uses a particular word, I am only getting pissed off when people keep suggesting REAL rape with an unwilling person, regardless of whather they are referring to a specific person - just as I would say something if someone told me to go out and murder by next door neighbour. And I'm not trying to "rescue" anyone on this board unless they need rescuing. The posts advocating real rape have usually been against non-specific people - but still real PEOPLE. I admit I do research on rape. I also admit I abhor the idea of real rape. But I am also a very kinky person and am genuinely here because of my fantasies - I am easily able to seperate the two due to my strong morals. The link I posted was bothe to help people and to make people realise that real rape can and does have seriously bad effects on people, except perhaps in an extremely small minority of cases - and I posted it in a SPECIFIC POST in response to a SPECIFIC THREAD with SPECIFICALLY STUPID PEOPLE writing on it.

And from the way PG was talking, acting as though she was bothered that in REAL LIFE, she had not been raped yet by anyone who lived nearby or who saw her walking home, that is why I thought she wanted to be raped for real. I deleted the post after PG made it clear that was not the case.

when the hell did i EVER say that!

all i did was post pics from when i got home and made the comment

"too bad nobody caught me on the way home "

i didnt say i was frustrated or anything that u implied i said...
my OBVIOUSLY funny and cute lil comment on a FANTASY site somehow got obscured in ur head

grrrrrrr

i wont go on cuz grm said i have to play nice

Old 05-05-2006, 09:33 AM   #26
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
when the hell did i EVER say that!

all i did was post pics from when i got home and made the comment

"too bad nobody caught me on the way home "
Erm and this:

"now if only some nice handsome young guy would rape it for me"

and this:

"but really, its becoming damn near frustrating have a fantasy that cant be fulfilled"

So in answer to "i didnt say i was frustrated or anything that u implied i said":

yes, actually, you did. Which is why I came to a wrong (but totally justifiable, based on what you'd said) conclusion - which I deleted after you told me that what you had implied was not actually what you had wanted.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #27
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

HN1, r u still looking for a slut to rape? If you don't mind making a few compromises, I have an idea.

I'll shave off all my body hair (except my eyebrows), squeeze into a mini-skirt and sexy T-shirt (no knickers or bra and midriff showing). Bare-legged. Put on some heels and a wig of long, black hair (as I'm asian, any other colour would look silly).

Then I'd be up for being raped in the mouth and ass (obviously, anywhere else would be physically impossible).

I'm kinda fantasising at the moment...
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:11 PM   #28
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey

Then I'd be up for being raped in the mouth and ass (obviously, anywhere else would be physically impossible).

Are you a guy by any chance? I wanted a woman :P
Old 05-06-2006, 01:30 AM   #29
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now that I'm done laughing at a man offering himself to you....

What you've done so far really is merely picked up on the grey area of this site which is how to tell who's talking bull shit and who's serious. We don't know, it's a fantasy forum and I think Grm said himself, we get 'the benefit of the doubt.' Even you, mother teresa, made a mistake with PG. Yet all these people you're judging so quickly, never went past compliments and joking fantasy threats. Funny eh?

You will be here all year if you continue your crusade. That guy you responded to, all he ever does is say shit like that, and I don't recall anyone saying 'I agree!' to any of it. I was the first to warn you of this, and having ignored it, you'll now find yourself coming in for some criticism from others. My celebrity comparison was mainly to give an example of how they are going to view you eventually.

Imagine on a rape victims' site a guy kept saying he's fantasising about it. It's out of place, upsetting to the board's function and he'll be kicked out. In a funny, I admit twisted way, you're the same as that guy in terms of this board. Though I've never heard of banishment for being too nice. I know, it's REAL rape you're posting your hate of. Real rape in the world of fantasy rape....confusing? Go back to paragraph 1, stay confused, and like it like the rest of us.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:26 AM   #30
HN1

Quote:

What you've done so far really is merely picked up on the grey area of this site which is how to tell who's talking bull shit and who's serious. We don't know, it's a fantasy forum and I think Grm said himself, we get 'the benefit of the doubt.' Even you, mother teresa, made a mistake with PG. Yet all these people you're judging so quickly, never went past compliments and joking fantasy threats. Funny eh?

You will be here all year if you continue your crusade. That guy you responded to, all he ever does is say shit like that, and I don't recall anyone saying 'I agree!' to any of it. I was the first to warn you of this, and having ignored it, you'll now find yourself coming in for some criticism from others. My celebrity comparison was mainly to give an example of how they are going to view you eventually.

Imagine on a rape victims' site a guy kept saying he's fantasising about it. It's out of place, upsetting to the board's function and he'll be kicked out. In a funny, I admit twisted way, you're the same as that guy in terms of this board. Though I've never heard of banishment for being too nice. I know, it's REAL rape you're posting your hate of. Real rape in the world of fantasy rape....confusing? Go back to paragraph 1, stay confused, and like it like the rest of us.
I'd rather stay not confused. It's quite simple to me: People who rape for real, or have any intention of doing so, are sick in the head. People who only have fantasies about such things, are just kinky. Not confusing at all. And if it bothers anyone when I attack the former, good. You admit yur example's twisted, so it's totally pointless. As for the mistake with PG, the difference between me and the people I attacked is I deleted it and apologised, instead of: going on about fantasy, or telling people that they should assume what I said was "just pretend". If it had been one of you writing what I had wrote, by now you would have backchatted PG, insulted her, and ended up with a well-deserved ear bashing or/and warning under the new personal attacks rule.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:33 PM   #31
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If it's so simple, how come you made the mistake in the first place? Hmmmm?

No, everything isn't as black and white here. You hate real rape, then start a thread saying you want to rape. But she's agreeing to it you say. But isn't that just sex then? You might say no, I'm into rape. So roleplay then? You didn't say roleplay. So you want us to assume it's roleplay? Aren't you the one complaining about having to assume?

Your principles are in the right place, you're just trying to put everything in a neat little package. Rape being far worse than murder is just an opinion, a debatable one, not a fact.

Has it occured to you that you are the only one acting as the board's conscience, because you are stating the obvious? Yeah, you'll probably ignore this once again. But when everyone here gets fed up with it, and tell you, my "pointless" points may soon make sense afterall.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 06:40 AM   #32
pravjey

Quote:

I don't know about anyone else but I am certainly confused...is Rogue talking about my post (which was simply a fantasy and not a desired reality), HN1's humourous reply (at least I thought so), his initial post (which I assumed was an expression of fantasy rather than a desired reality) or just generally having a moan (no pun intended)?

I thought this was a forum for people to express their fantasies about rape.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:52 AM   #33
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't know about anyone else but I am certainly confused...is Rogue talking about my post (which was simply a fantasy and not a desired reality), HN1's humourous reply (at least I thought so), his initial post (which I assumed was an expression of fantasy rather than a desired reality) or just generally having a moan (no pun intended)?

I thought this was a forum for people to express their fantasies about rape.
I'm afraid HN1's posts indicate some confusion on reality/fantasy. I think he possibly wishes to be provocative, or maybe he really is bewildered?
Buckling his gun belt around his waist
Sheriff Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:09 AM   #34
persiangurl

Quote:
HN1, r u still looking for a slut to rape? If you don't mind making a few compromises, I have an idea.

I'll shave off all my body hair (except my eyebrows), squeeze into a mini-skirt and sexy T-shirt (no knickers or bra and midriff showing). Bare-legged. Put on some heels and a wig of long, black hair (as I'm asian, any other colour would look silly).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
hahahaahha
a
hahahahha
akfdjdakjf;s
asdjf;jf
asdfja;lds
*dead*
Old 05-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #35
pravjey

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
hahahaahha
a
hahahahha
akfdjdakjf;s
asdjf;jf
asdfja;lds
*dead*
Ok, now I am developing a complex. Was my post genuinely funny (if so, yeah) or is everyone just laughing at me? And do I just seem really sad for asking that?
Old 05-07-2006, 01:38 PM   #36
persiangurl

Quote:
Ok, now I am developing a complex. Was my post genuinely funny (if so, yeah) or is everyone just laughing at me? And do I just seem really sad for asking that?
it was hilarious, made me laugh very hard

hehe
Old 05-07-2006, 02:01 PM   #37
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

I didn't so much laugh.more like
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #38
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it is a human right to be disappointed about reality.
It is a natural reaction to try building another reality which makes us escape from the pressure of our life. It is really a healthy thing. Someone not trying to escape reality when he feels the need to, will end up tired much faster than the one allowing himself to escape. It's the basis of role playing. As far as I don't hurt anyone in real life, I do allow myself the right to express my fantasies without boundaries. I grew up in a very 'old France aristocratic' family who kept telling me for years I was an eccentric freak as I was just a creative child who needed to express himself. I hate narrow minds, simplistic people who jump on conclusions and judge others too fast. I wish by the time I was a child some rapist came along in my grandparents house and fucking blew their aristocratic ass so that it could make them realize life is not perfect and some fantasy can help getting in line with reality.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #39
pravjey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
I think it is a human right to be disappointed about reality.
It is a natural reaction to try building another reality which makes us escape from the pressure of our life. It is really a healthy thing. Someone not trying to escape reality when he feels the need to, will end up tired much faster than the one allowing himself to escape. It's the basis of role playing. As far as I don't hurt anyone in real life, I do allow myself the right to express my fantasies without boundaries. I grew up in a very 'old France aristocratic' family who kept telling me for years I was an eccentric freak as I was just a creative child who needed to express himself. I hate narrow minds, simplistic people who jump on conclusions and judge others too fast. I wish by the time I was a child some rapist came along in my grandparents house and fucking blew their aristocratic ass so that it could make them realize life is not perfect and some fantasy can help getting in line with reality.
Hey shysnale, we are all freaks here...
Old 05-07-2006, 10:28 PM   #40
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

Hay HN1 I was being a smart ass dont take every thing some says as the truth it a f a n a s t y board get it fanasty not the truth. if I am a sick sob what are you doing here? looking for your sister? and plese tell me if they agree how can it be rape you could do a pretend rape
with a partner tieup game thats ok but it whould not be true rape
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote