Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2022, 05:41 PM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Groundhogs Day; de ja vue

Hello All:

Disclaimer:

I'm not into dystopian, Medieval, or alien fantasies; however, the following visited the other day and I thought I would share it with you.

Fantasy:

I work in the film industry and was speaking with a business associate when the movie Groundhogs Day crept into the conversation. I read the original script many years ago and it's very different from the movie; it's bad. The theme of the movie is that Bill Murray's character is very self-centered and has to repeat the same day (February 2nd) over and over again until he changes and becomes a good person.

An idea for a rape fantasy popped into my head while I was speaking with this associate. I awake one day and go about my day until at some point I'm raped, say like Lorraine Bracco in the The Sopranos. Grabbed in a dark parking garage and dragged into a stairwell.

The next day I wake up at the same time, on the same clock, and to the same song. I go through the day but avoid any dark parking garage. My bad luck that doesn't work. At some point I'm raped like Katerina Brozova in Obeti: Znasilneni (Victims of Rape); she's raped by a co-worker.

Day three comes and I wake up at the same time, on the same clock, and to the same song. This day I avoid any dark parking garage and any after work cocktail with a co-worker. Alas, that doesn't work. Can you say, Adrienne Corri in A Clockwork Orange? Four young men, a home invasion, and they cut off my clothes while singing and danging! It's one of the films which got me started on this path.

I wake up the fourth day at the same time, on the same clock, and to the same song. Well, what do you think is the first thought which comes to my mind as my eyes open?

Bill Murray's character commits suicide twice in the film but still wakes up at the same time, on the same clock, and to the same song. Bill and my bad luck.

Where is the talisman which will protect me and end this day from repeating itself?

Comments.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote