Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation
Default My co-worker rape fantasy

NOTE: This just my personal sexual fantasy, I would never do anything like this in real life, don't have any plans to do any of this, no women were hurt In the filming of this movie, yada yada yada …

Now that the disclaimer's over:

My favorite rape fantasy involves a female co-worker. She's younger than I am, 30 (I'm 49, old enough to be her father.) She's petite, about five feet tall and maybe about 100 lbs., shoulder-length straw blonde hair, Coke-bottle-rim glasses, snappy conservative dresser, nice tight little ass, a respectable rack for a woman her height. High-pitched, slightly giggly voice. Leans toward "cute" rather than "glamorous." Married but no children (It's known that her husband's shooting blanks.) We don't work in the same department, but in an open office layout our desks are near each other so I can get a good look at her regularly and sometimes we work on projects together. Let's call her "Laurie" (not her real name.)

Laurie wakes up from the chloroform to find herself naked and strapped belly-down lengthwise on a leather-covered sawhorse, steel cuffs on her wrists and ankles chained to the sawhorse's legs so that her arms and legs are spread open V-style, easy to mount from behind. She cries and struggles to no avail. She is in a deep soundproof underground basement dungeon custom-built for her, out in the remote countryside miles from the nearest neighbors, a dark, concrete-lined room with a locking dog cage and implements of torture hanging from the walls.

A single overhead spotlight focused on her snaps on and I step into view, wearing a black executioner's hood but naked otherwise. This being my fantasy, I am, of course, 6 feet 7 inches tall, every inch of it rock-hard muscle and sporting a 19-inch iron-hard erection. Laurie screams when she sees my cock, knowing what's about to happen and realizing she could never safely take the whole thing.

I shove it in her face, yank her head back and put a knife to her throat. "Suck it, bitch," I growl, "and don't you dare bite or scrape your teeth, or I'll slit your throat." Laurie fearfully obeys, working her tongue frantically. She begins to gag as I slide in balls-deep, sending it down her throat. She chokes on the ejaculate as I pull out and is forced to swallow.

As I take a few minutes to recharge, I glide my hands over her trembling body, touching her in all her private places, gently slapping her around and calling her my dog, my breeding slave, telling her I intend to impregnate her and force her to bear children for me. She begs for mercy and I laugh as I slap her face about. I enjoy hearing her beg.

It's time. I'm hard again, and I walk around behind her, stepping up to her exposed cunt as she wriggles and begs me not to. I slather my cock with AstroLube – for my convenience, not hers – and pull open the lips of her little vagina, exposing her most secret and intimate place. Since she hasn't had any babies, she's still nice and tight. I nudge the tip of my cock up to her little opening.

She makes one last plea "No! Please, don't! Please … "

I laugh and plunge in, drilling her balls-deep on the first thrust. She screams from the pain and jerks around in her bondage as I yank myself out, only to drive in again and again, harder and rougher each time.

She screams and cries as I pump her like a pneumatic piston, and as I look down I see faint streaks of blood on my shaft. It's stretching her, and she'll be raw and sore for days afterward. The sawhorse starts to shake as I slam myself repeatedly into her tight little upturned bottom.

Finally I grunt, thrust all the way into her and release my load. She whimpers as I withdraw from her, with her blood and my semen mingling as they drip from her vagina.

I'm not finished with her yet. As my erection rebuilds itself I slap her around some more, telling her that she has one opening yet to serve me with. She sobs and begs me to kill her. I tell her no, she will live to serve my needs, and use a finger to begin oiling up her tight little virgin anus. She' a good girl, and has never done it "back there."

She screeches and passes out from the pain as I ram the length of myself into her ass, pumping away until finally I ejaculate deep within her rectum, completing her humiliation for the moment.

As she begins to recover, I snap a steel collar around her neck, attaching a dog chain to it as she falls in exhaustion from the wooden horse once I unshackle her. I shove her into the dog cage and lock it behind her; it's so low to the ground she has to remain on all fours.

I tell her Laurie this is her new home, and how often she is fed and how often she is let out to defecate and urinate depend on how well she obeys her new master – me. I will rape her daily - twice on Sundays – until she is pregnant; she will earn her keep by producing babies to be sold on the adoption market.

I turn off the light and leave Laurie alone in her cage in the dungeon, bolting shut the steel door behind me.
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:56 AM   #2
hardoo

hardoo has initial reputation

Nice. You know could always make a little momey on the side charging visitors to practice some fantasies on her...
hardoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
MGB

MGB Level 1 (100+)MGB Level 1 (100+)

A few interesting details, though I found overall it is a lame, shallow "story".
MGB is offline   Reply With Quote