Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
Azia

Azia has initial reputation
Default Azia's Island (Azia and the savage)

It had been six weeks since the plane had gone down.

Azia had been on the plane heading for Mexico for their senior class trip. Part of their route took them over the Pacific Ocean, where they ran into a bad storm. Azia could remember going into the ocean, and swimming for her life for the nearest life raft. She almost didn't make it. The last thing she remembered before passing out was the feeling of strong hands pulling her from the water. When she came to, the raft had beached on a small island.

There were twelve survivors in all, and much to her chagrin, she was the only girl among them. Fortunately, one of the trip chaperones, coach Hawke, was among them . He had taken charge and organized search parties and led the group in survival activities. But six weeks had gone by without any sign of a search plane or boat. The rations from the survival kit had been used up by the second week, so the coach had taught them to hunt, trap, and fish what they could.

The climate was tropical, and the boys had long since taken to wearing just their underwear, and just three days ago, Jamal, one of coach's football players, started running around completely naked. This morning, two others had started following his example. Azia had no intention of doing the same, but the blouse and skirt that she had to wash in salt water, were starting to.come apart.
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The plane went down, and I instantly regretted volunteering to be a chaperone on this stupid class trip. Sure, it sounded great at first, a free week in Mexico, but now it definitely isn't worth it. And to make matters worse we washed up on some remote speck of land that barely qualifies as an island. Little more than a sand bar that fortunately has a source of fresh water. SO there are enough animals for food. Though I am not sure it will last, at least to sustain 14 people.

After the 6th week, I knew it was over. We were here forever. I did a stint in the Coast Guard to pay for college. If you aren't found within a month, the S&R is called off. Too expensive. So while I have taught this weak little high schoolers how to survive on the island, I doubt we will ever get off this rock. It's time to decide on the structure of the island. Specifically on the rights to the only woman. I gather the 4 strongest, Jamal, Larry, Mike, and Harry. They will help me get things into the proper order. And should keep the others at bay while we claim the only woman.

She refuses to take off clothing, hiding away from the rest of us. Not going to work for now. No, it is time to get what we deserve as the providers on this island.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
Azia

She had led something of a sheltered life, never having been exposed to the kinds of thoughts that eighteen year old men had about eighteen year old women. She was modest and shy about her.body, but never gave more than a passing thought to the effect the little exposed patches of her skin had on the group of boys. And as for the coach, it never would have occurred to her that a trusted adult would harbor even the most remotely sexual thought.

She was ignorant of how her petite frame -she was only about five feet tall and not even a hundred pounds - affected the boys. How it enhanced their feelings of power and strength. Even the smallest of them stood six inches taller than she did. She wanted to contribute, but couldn't do much of the heavier work that needed doing, so busied herself with the cooking, and whatever else she could find that she thought would be helpful. The only acknowledgment she got from coach, though, was when he said "Well, at least you free up a pair of hands for the important work."

She had noticed that the boys, at least most of them, had less and less to say to her, and a kind of loneliness was starting to settle in her mind. If she had known what the four athletes and the coach were discussing while casting subtle glances in her direction, she would have welcomed that lonely feeling.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tell the boys that we are not likely to ever leave this island. And the looks towards you start to get more lingering and hungrier. They weren't virgins before coming here, and they know just what they are missing. For all your shy demeanor, hovering near the edges, you are definitely one of the better looking girls in the whole school. And since you are now literally the only woman in reach, that just notches up to a higher level. "She may not be able to do any work, but she can earn her food in other ways, can't she?" Let them draw their own conclusions. Licked lips let me know that I have led them to the right place.

Standing up, I walk towards you, trailing my new cronies behind me. Fuck this everybody shares rule. I am going to go first from now on. They need me to survive, I don't need them. "Azia, we need to talk to you about something. Come here please."
Old 03-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
Azia

(I am going to try and switch to first person to match your style, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off as well as you do. If it doesn't fit right I'll go back to third person for the rest of my posts.)

It's early evening when I first noticed the coach and his guys were walking toward me, their eyes fixed on me. It made me a little nervous, because the three guys who had taken to going around naked were in that group. To my surprise, the fourth guy, Larry, stopped and stripped off his shorts and then caught up to his companions just when they stopped. I wondered why the coach didn't stop them, but I figured that he had a lot of important things on his mind. What really bothered me most was the flush I felt rising in my cheeks, while I tried to keep my eyes away from -- down there. I just knew everyone could see it, and probably thought I was childish.

Coach called me over and said he wanted to talk to me, and it sounded important. I hoped that maybe he had a chore for me that I could do, so that he would really see that I wanted to be more helpful. I left the fire, where I was getting ready to cook the day's catch, and walked up to where he was standing. "Yes, coach?", I asked, biting slightly at the corner of my lower lip (my mom hated when I did that. She said it made me look like I had no self esteem) .

I really hated being so short especially times like now, when all of the tallest people in our group were standing there staring at me. It always made me feel weak and insignificant in those situations, especially as I noticed the other boys kind of watching the impromptu gathering curiously.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

Biting down on your lip, I wonder if it is an attempt to be seductive or you just don't know what you are doing? Can someone really be that naive? I met your mother, she didn't seem the type to shelter her daughter. You are standing in front of me, nervous, shifting weight from foot to foot. If you bothered to glance down you would see that all of the naked boys have erections, pointing straight at you. I do too, but I am still wearing my shorts. Sunburn down there doesn't seem like something I want to deal with.

"We have to discuss the work situation on the island." Reaching out, putting my hand on your shoulder. It is gentle, but I could grab in a moment, so you can't run away. "You are useless as a hunter, a fisher, and you can't build for shit." I set my face hard, letting you see that this is not a joke. "But you still want to eat, despite not contributing anything. That doesn't go on anymore. You have to provide... something." My voice trails off and I stare down at your crotch.

(Do whatever you feel most comfortable with, but I think you did it well)
Old 03-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #7
Azia

I looked up hopefully as coach started talking about work. It never really crossed my mind to remind him how I spent hours every day gathering fruits and vegetables to prepare with the meals, hours cooking for fourteen mouths, cleaning the camp, tending to the cuts and bruises of all of them. I just wanted him to see that I could be as useful to them as anyone else. I wamted to belong. And so I looked up at him eagerly, waiting to see what it was he had for me to do.

It felt kind of good to have his hand resting on my shoulder, kind of fatherly. Some of his fingers brushed against bare skin where my sleeve had started to separate from my blouse. I was really grateful grateful that nothing too embarrassing was showing through the fraying seams of my blouse or shorts,but I'd have to figure out some way to sew before too long or I'd be down to my underwear!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

You don't realize what I mean, what I could possibly mean. Maybe you think you are useful in this island. That you have something to offer but what resides between your legs. I don't care though, and I know the jocks I have gathered certainly don't care. My smile never changes as I nod. "Yes, you do have something to offer. And eventually you may be offering it willingly." Larry and Jamal reach out, each one grabbing one of your arms in a vise grip. The others turn, facing the smaller others. Should be able to hold them off, if the object to what is going to happen.

I grab your shirt wear it has worn through, and jerk. The sound of rending fabric fills the air. And I smile as it rips completely, exposing you from neck to navel. "But for now, I am just going to take it."
Old 03-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #9
Azia

I smiled up at coach as he started to let me know what he wanted. I wasn't sure about what he meant about being willing. Of course I'd help whatever way I could.

A moment later Jamal and Larry were suddenly there grabbing my arms. The two athletes were fast, I had hardly seen them move before they were right beside me, holding me firmly. My gosh their hands were so big that they wrapped all the way around my skinny arms. I was really confused, wondering what was going on, so it didn't occur to me right away that I ought to try and break free (and I really don't think I could have broken their grips anyway) .

I thought that coach was going to do something about this when he stepped up close, and it really freaked me out when he grabbed the sides of my blouse and pulled them apart. I couldn't figure out what was happening, it was all going so fast. I heard the buttons pop, and some of the fabric tear, as my boobs bounced free inside my lacy little bra. (My boobs weren't very big, only 32B, but I had overheard one boy talking about me once. He had told his friends that even though they weren't big, they looked bigger because the rest of me was so small. I remember how I felt embarrassed and kind of flattered at the same time.)

I saw that the other boys had stopped their work and had started to come toward me, but Mike and Larry moved between me and them, and that put any thought of helping me out of their heads, though I'm not sure that all of them were thinking about that. Some of them seemed to be staring at my boobs as they bounced. (They had always been kind of bouncy since they grew, which is why I never really tried any kind of sports.)

I could feel my lip trembling as I looked up at coach, feeling so small surrounded by the three huge guys. I could only think that he must be punishing me, so I pleaded with him. "Please, coach, I'll do better I swear!"
Old 03-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

You tell me you will work better. Well, that's not likely given how sore you are going to be after five guys, at minimum have their way with your body. But you damn sure aren't going to work any less. "Those are nice tits, not that big. Then again," reaching out and grabbing them, fondling them through the bra. That will have to go too,eventually. "Anything bigger than a handful is a waste." I smile, keeping one hand on your tit as you wriggle, using the other to free my cock from the pants. It is already fully erect, pointing obscenely at you. Ready to tear into you.

"Pull her to the ground guys, you'll have your crack when I am done." I hear the obscene chuckles, the comments about how they are going to fuck you senseless. The teen belief that their cock is the best in the world. "Don't worry Azia, you'll adjust to your new job soon enough."
Old 03-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #11
Azia

NO!!!

This couldn't be happening! It couldn't be the coach who had just said those words. I could only stare as he pulled his. - umm, you know - his thing out of his shorts. I must really have looked like quite a sight, my eyes growing as big as saucers, wide and dark, as I stared. To make matters worse, I could feel my boob in his hand the soft flesh of it fitting itself into his grip like it belonged there. And then I heard that sound coming from my own lips. That little whimper in that squeaky girlish voice.

I was looking around frantically, at the rest of the boys, as Mike and Jamal eagerly threw me down, still holding my arms. I screamed out, "Please! Please! Someone helllp!". Most of them, though seemed eager to watch what was happening. The few who looked like they wanted to help, were cowed by the cold stares from the other two.

I knew what coach was going to do. I wasn't stupid like some people thought. Just because I didn't wear sexy clothes, or talk about it all the time, I knew what sex was, even though I'd never done it. But I struggled with the word that described what coach had in mind, not wanting to face the reality of it. He was going to rape me.

When I finally let myself admit it, I really started to struggle. That might have not been such a good idea though, because the guys holding me just laughed and didn't even have to try to keep me on my back. And I think that the way I was moving, my helpless little body twisting and writhing on the ground like that, well it might have made them even more eager than they already were.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

Oh, you scream, you squirm. But I have to wonder if you really expected it to do the least bit of good? Either one of the two could have taken you by himself, while raping you. And together, you don't have a chance, especially since they won't be distracted. I laugh as I kneel between your legs, reaching up under your skirt. The way you try to jerk away is almost cute, so futile.

The underwear I pull down slowly, making a game of it. Sliding it to your knees, rolling it over itself over and over again. "Shh... don't worry, after the third or fourth guy, you won't even feel it." Jerking your skirt up over your hips with a smile.

"Of course if this is really your first time, this is going to hurt like fuck." Running my hand up and down your leg. Enjoying the firm flesh, even better than I imagined. SO warm too.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
Azia

At first I couldn't tear my eyes away from coach's penis. Yes, I know there are other 'cooler' names to call it, but I never use any of those words. I get embarrassed if I just find myself thinking one of those words. I couldn't help but stare - I hadn't ever seen a real one before. Honest.

I looked right up into his eyes though when he dropped down between my legs. I zo much wanted to sound calm and brave as I spoke, but as soon as I heard the words coming out of my mouth I knew that wasn't working. I could hear my voice trembling, and feel the tears leaking from my eyes as I begged, "Please coach, ohgodohgod please don't."

My words turned to sobs as I felt my undies rolling down my legs. I could only turn my face away in shame as he flipped my skirt up. I could see that Mike and Harry had let all of the others move in closer, and all of their eyes were fixed right between my legs. I could feel my face growing red. Before we left for our trip, I went to one of those places - you know - where they wax you down there. I didn't go for any naughty reasons, but I was about to go on a trip that would have me spending a lot of time in a bathing suit, and I didn't want to have a bunch of hair showing. The lady there convinced me to take everything off - all of it. Now it was six weeks later and it was growing back, but it was just this short fuzzy patch that you could see everything through.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

I could look down, but I've seen it before. Seen one, seen them all. Though from the hoots and catcalls I imagine you must have done something special. Either that or I landed on an island with nothing but virgins. Smiling at the thought, guess I am going to have to show them how it is done. How a real man claims a woman.

I am already aching, this six week stretch without is the longest I have gone in years. No more time to waste. It needs to be inside something. And if you are dry, and it causes you pain, I honestly don't care. You aren't a person, not on a place like this. You have fallen past person down into possession, or commodity.

Forcing the head of my cock in with steady pressure, pushing it past any resistance I meet. Hands are resting on your shoulders, held in place so well by the others. They know that if they do this well, they will be able to claim seconds. Though your legs are kicking, I like the feel. "Shhh.. Azia. This was inevitable. Just lay back and let it happen."
Old 03-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #15
Azia

I stare up at the sky, trying to stifle my sobs, feeling the eyes of the boys around me lingering on my bared pu--ummm vagina. Somehow I find myself searching the evening sky for signs of a search plane. Surely that would put a stop to this. Of course, there's no plane, just the stars mocking my my deluded hope, hovering in the air as if joining the boys to watch my rape.

I look down when I feel coach slip my panties the rest of the way off my legs. He tosses them aside and a few of the guys rush to grb them, but Mike gives them a hard stare and picks them up. I wonder why he wants them, but it's only a second before I see why, as he presses them to his face and inhales. Gross.

I can't dwell on that, because coach is suddenly leaning over me, filling my vision, staring down into my eyes. My mouth opens in a gasp when I feel the tip of his ...of his penis pressing against me down there. I don't want to cry, but I can already feel the fear and shameful rising. My boobs are heaving up and down in my skimpy bra as I start to breathe heavily. "Nooooo...please do-DON'T!", I cry out as his powerful hips press forward. Oh, god it hurts! I kick my legs like crazy, but he's already in me pushing, pushing, pushing. I can't stop myself. Tears gush from my eyes and my screams break into sobs as I cry for him to take it out.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

"Would somebody please shut her the fuck up?" I call out to any of the other boys on the island. It doesn't even have to be one of the ones that I got together with before hand. Nobody has tried to rush forward, instead they are hanging back. Watching. Either too interested in seeing what happens or just not caring enough to come forward. I hear Jamal, who is holding down one of your hands say, "Sure thing coach."

Passing your arm over to his buddy, he clambers on top of your chest. Your mouth open for a scream lets him ram his cock right in there. I watch him pump madly, wildly. I can only think, 'teenagers' with a little mental snort. After all he doesn't know how to take his time. Savor the tight feeling of teenaged pussy clamped down around your cock. I could thrust every bit as hard as he is, but don't see the point. Instead I keep a steady, but powerful pace, my hands grasping your ass as your shrieks of pain and commands to stop have been replaced by the sounds of his hips striking your chin, over and over.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
Azia

When Jamal let go of my arm I thought he was going to put his hand over my mouth. So I was wondering what was going on when he climbed onto me. Meanwhile, Mike was pulling both of my arms up over my head, stretching me out and pinning my wrists to the ground with one of his huge hands. It almost took all my breath away when Jamal sat on my chest. The football player had to weigh two hundred fifty pounds to my hundred (if I still weighed that much after six weeks of eating so little) .

I still had no idea what Jamal was thinking when he leaned forward, so it was a complete surprise to me when he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face up and forward. It's when I saw that huge. ... thing pushing toward my mouth that I realized what he planned. I barely let out a squeak of a scream before the head of it was pressing past my lips, turning it into a muffled gurgle. He immediately started thrusting in and out, punching the head of his penis against the back of my throat. I
Old 03-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

The only problem with Jamal climbing on top of you is that now instead of seeing a tear streaked face looking up at me as I rape you, I see his ass. Pumping with wild abandon, taking your mouth. Crazy man isn't going to last more than a few moments. you need to enjoy your first time with a woman. Which is why my thrusts are powerful, but there is a definite pause between each one.

Each thrust shakes your entire body, grinding it down into the sand a little more. "Jesus, Jamal, try not to kill her with your cock." Even over the slaps of body on body I can hear you gagging and choking. "She is the only cunt we are going to see ever again. Until we raise any brats we pump into her at least.

Closing my hands around your breasts, squeezing them hard.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #19
Azia

I honestly thought tha Jamal would choke me to death for a few moments, but I was able to time my breathing, to get gulps of air each time he withdrew. I think that for an instant I wanted to die, to escape the horror, but I guess that struggling to breathe proved I wanted to live more.

In my desperation, I had not been thinking about coach and what he was doing, but once I started breathing, I focused again on what I was feeling. When he had first pushed himself into me it had hurt terribly, and his penis (I really couldn't think of it as a 'cock', the word all the other girls used) pushing in and out against my dry flesh had been just as awful. But now, something was different. Coach was thrusting slowly, taking his time. The dryness seemed to be gone, and I could feel some kind of slickness inside of me that made his movements less painful, more - slippery. I could feel how full I was down there each time his groin bumped against mine, and I could feel every inch of him rubbing against me whenever he pushed in or out. It was sending feelings through my body that kind of scared me, because they weren't bad feelings.

My body was rocking with his powerful thrusts, and I could feel my boobs shaking. I guess coach noticed, because next thing he was grabbing them, kind of squeezing. I was glad I still had on my bra, 'cause I think it would have been worse if his hands were on my naked breasts.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

In the future you won't be wearing any clothes. Wandering around as naked as Jamal or Mike, free to be dragged to the ground and mounted at any moment. For now though, I like the feel of your breasts through lace. The warmth there, but the fabric still tickling my palms. I am still pumping steadily, powerfully as Jamal cums. Sending wave after wave of his jizz down your throat.

Everyone has gathered around now. Eyes are all hungry, sure one or two have a bit of reluctance showing, but that isn't enough to keep them from watching you jiggling and twist. Always with the timing of my thrusts. I smirk as I hear the grumbles, some talking about how good you look, others wanting me to hurry and finish so they can get a turn, and still more telling me to fuck you good.

"See Azia, everyone else knows your place on the island. A fuck slave." I grab your ass and lift it slightly into the air. Getting my cock deeper inside you, I pump wildly now. Nearly as fast as Jamal had, but with greater endurance.