Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #21
alyss24

alyss24 Level 1 (100+)alyss24 Level 1 (100+)

With my bra as well as one of my boobs exposed, I have no intention of running to the main area and meet my friends.

AHHhhhhhh ! I can't hold it when he pushes 3 fingers all at once inside me and starts kneading my breasts. The booming sound of the boxes...I could feel the vibrations deep inside my body. Nobody could or would probably want to hear my scream at this moment.

I slapped him and then he pushed his fingers inside harder as if to give me a reply. I squirmed and I could feel my vagina wanting to release fluid to flush out his invading fingers. I was preparing to hit his chest with my fist when I felt him tighten his grip around my C-cup breast and pushed his fingers harder. Ssssstttaaa....before I could finish saying stop, I frowned and twisted my face and slammed my face away from his face to the wall to take the shock.

My hands automatically back off from his face, knowing that the harder I hit him, the harder he'll fuck me.

It's wrong...listen it's wrong okay I...I don't do things like these....I blabber as I try to soothe him down hoping he'd soften up and let me go.

Neither is my body and dress-up prepared for his rough treatment. I can feel the weight of my shapely hips on the wall and my 36c cup breasts in his hand. They're probably going red from the torture and humiliation by now.

The way he's holding me pinned to the wall, everything's perfect. The position's perfect, my dress is perfect and the way he's feeling me up is not so perfect. What's making me say NO NO is that he's just not the guy I dressed up in skirts and heels for...
alyss24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:23 AM   #22
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

I can feel her pussy getting wet, I continue to squeeze her tit hard. I plant my lips on hers and force my tongue in her mouth. I now remove my fingers and move my hand onto her arse. I squeeze real hard the tell the slut to remove it. She shakes her head begging me to stop. I smile then firmly say "remove the skirt slag". She slowly starts to remove her skirt. I take time to enjoy watching the skirt fall past her knees. She is now shaking bad, I grab a,handful of hair and say "I want you to suck my cock", she has now started to cry, so I lean forward and lick tears off her face. With one quick push, I force her to her knees. I undo my jeans. I can now see horror in her face, what can I say I am a lucky man. They didn't call me donkey for nothing. She is again shaking her head, mouth closed. Her playfully slap her face, then I ram my cock deep into her mouth. She starts to gag, but I don't let up. I really start to pump my cock onto her mouth now feeling my balls hit her chin. The tears continue to flow, I just look down and laugh and pump harder.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #23
alyss24

Agggh....will this guy give me no respite?? I whimper as he pumps his monster tool inside my mouth. I can feel his tool hit my inner throat, making me gag again and again. I feel more water coming into my eyes and saliva in my mouth so as to lubricate the invader. I CAN'T do this with this stranger guy...but it feels strange. I'm giving a blow job to a muscular guy I don't even know the name of in a freaking concert or something....I whine and whimper and move my face away..maybe this will melt his heart and let me go, after all I'm the one dressed like a princess in a rock concert?

He keeps on pumping his huge cock inside while I struggle to maintain my balance. As he pulls my hair with an iron-hard hand, I wonder what would my friends think if they saw me in this position? With my skirt lying on the ground, my hair disheveled, with stains of my lipstick on my cheek, would it look anything close to a rape?

I know how friendly the girl friends are. Once they get a chance to prove what my true colours are to the rest of the class, they won't hesitate. I can already picture the whispers in the class "OMG this is the girl? She used to ACT so decent and now she does this? Why was she dressed like that in a concert? " and another one would say "coz she's a slut a s-l-u-t slut that's why !"

As these thoughts wander around in my mind, I hit his thighs and stomach with my hand to get his tool out. I can't control my fear of losing my reputation and sob once more while the dick is in my mouth, making me bite his cock in the process. I look up at him with pleading eyes....
Old 01-20-2011, 03:16 PM   #24
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)

This is going better than I could have imagined, she sucks cock like a pro. As I look down upon her, tears coming down her face, I can tell she wants more. She is trying to hide the fact, but this slut loves cock. I occasionally give her face a little slap, just to keep her cheek a little sore. That way I know she will keep sucking. I am now pushing it right in, she gags a little, but it feels so good as my balls hit her chin. I pull my cock out and then drop a dildo at her feet. "Fuck yourself with this", I demand. She tries to shake her head and beg for me not to make her, but a good slap in her face convinces her that I am not going to take no for an answer.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #25
alyss24

god this is crazy...i can't take this anymore or else..i don't wanna think....
my legs and arms are shaking...in fear as well as anticipation. Right now, the fear exceeds the feelings of anticipation. I've never used a dildo and although I feel a strange sensation of being turned-on by all this, I guess that it must be the usual bodily response. Or is it? Am I a slut or something?

I must keep my dignity anyhow...I close my eyes and whimper and say no while he pulls my face close to him...i cant do it..i say that when his cock is out of my lips and when pushes it again, i bite it with my teeth. I'm hoping he'd let his hands loose and I would run for help in the toilet...
Old 01-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #26
kilgore74

Hah, she fights, I expected that. She refuses to use the dildo, she even bites my cock. Good job I love pain, I just smile at the then using her hair as a lead, I make her stand up. I then lead her to the sofa and push her onto it. From behind the sofa, I produce some ropes. I start to tie her feet together, then her hands. Finally I bind her feet and hands together bending her over. She is now lying on her back with her feet near her head. I made sure the ropes were nice and tight. I then produce a paddle and begin to spank her with it, turning her buttocks red. She winces in pain, I just laugh and continue.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #27
alyss24

I can't let this crazy freak do this to me...Excuse meeeehhh ! I'm not that kinda girl okay? OUCH ahhhh....i scream again as he uses his paddle on my bum. I've never been the sporty type and most of the body fat got accumulated to my hips. I can feel the paddle hitting my bums and spreading the force from one point of my skin to the rest...as if it's been a crime of mine that i've got fat on my bum...ahhhhhhh...again he violates me.

I desperately try to shake open the knot to free my legs and arms but he's tied it very well. I feel so vulnerable with my bums totally exposed and the colder air of the backstage swishing through the gap in between my legs. He's insulting me, not just having sex with me...and i just can't take it. If he he can have me so easily, what's the use of being so prudish around my mates ? I just don't want to imagine what's gonna happen to my reputation after this....

I close my eyes and sob, then keep blabbering to myself...oh god plz plz let me go...plz just stop okay....what did i ever do to u ?
Old 01-21-2011, 06:11 AM   #28
kilgore74

I stop spanking and separate the binding from her feet to her ankles. I leave her hands still tied. I begin to massage her breasts, drawing my hand over her lovely flesh. I squeeze her nipple as my hand passes over it. I carry on in a,circular motion. I now her face showing horror, knowing she is getting off on it. I know she wants to hate it, but she can't. Her nipples are now stood up, I take one in my mouth. Using my tongue to play with her nipple further. With one hand I reach down and start to tease her vagina with my fingers. I make sure I don't place a finger inside, but play with her lips. She is now becoming wet. I know start to kiss her neck. I intend to make her cum, knowing it will shame her further.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #29
alyss24

Nooooowww plz plz nooo stooooooooop it ohhhh ouch AAAhhh....i sob and feel myself to be out of breath while he ravages me and bites my nipples. I desperately shake my hands and legs to see if I can become free but they seem to be becoming tigher on my soft skin. I'm practically only in my panties, bra and pencil high heels. My hair that was tied in a bun, is now fully free. My lipstick's already smudged around my cheeks and my sweat has destroyed the purple eyeshadow I so lovingly put on. Am I such a whore? I asked myself...only a slut, a fucking slut would be found in the backstage of a concert like me. He's making me wet and taking all the advantage he can take and I'm giving it to him ??! I throw my face up and let out a long but helpless "noooooooo" as he slowly feels my vagina, reminding me that I can't stop him.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:19 AM   #30
kilgore74

She continues to struggle yet my with my body now on top of hers, she knows she ain't going anywhere. I continue to molest her, my fingers now sliding in the side of her panties. I insert two fingers into her pussy, and start to draw them in and out. I can see she is hating this, yet her pussy continues to seep fluid. I start whispering into her ear. "You love this, your a dirty whore and you like my fingers in you". I start to kiss her again, now my fingers start to work her clit. My tongue probing deep into her mouth. I stop kissing her, "beg me for my cock slut". I then start working a nipple with my tongue, bitting it occasionally.