Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)
Default A Little More Steam...

One year ago today I had an amazing night with a beautiful girl. I've had others since then, but for some reason I just couldn't get her out of my head. Finally I decided that I had to do something about it. It took me a month to find her, almost another month stalking her, learning her routine carefully setting things up for our little weekend. I'm sure she'll be flattered when she finds out how much trouble I went through for her...

She'll be getting off work soon, I reach into my pocket and check my equipment one last time. Revolver, taser, handcuffs, and a ski mask so she won't recognize me. I'm going to try to make this seem like a regular purse snatching, at first. She's definately more careful then she was when we met last time. She never parks near any other cars anymore, always careful to look around first. This stupid tree a half dozen meters away is the best I could do for cover. It should do.

There she is, I feel my cock start to swell, she's still so pretty. Easy boy, you'll have your fun. I adjust my mask and ready my gun, here we go...
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Today's a good day. A year ago it was the first day of the rest of my life, the day that I began to really appreciate the freedoms and opportunities that life had to offer. It was the day that I was abducted from a car park and raped.

It took me 1 month to accept that it happened, 1 month to quit my job an friends in my desperation to understand why it happened. Another 6 months of intense psychotherapy and drugs and 2 months more to lose all the weight that the drugs put on. I had all of my old friends back and a new job, which turned out to be my secret calling.

I dont really remember most of it, just snatches of it here and there. I dont go on the highway unless I absolutely have to, I still dont park near other cars when I go to the shop, and I've only recently been able to go out on a date and sleep with a man without seeing his face in my mind.

Today, I am free and alive. I click the button on my keyring and the lights flicker on my car as I approach.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I'm off and moving a split second before I see her car lights flicker. Unfortunately no matter how fast I move there's just no way to quite closet the distance in time, hence the disguise. I'm still about two meters off when she spots me; just enough distance for her to jump in the car before I can reach her, but if she thinks I'll shoot...

"Give me your purse!" I shout through clenched teeth, pointing the gun at you.

Last edited by Legosi; 10-10-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

theres this fast energy and something black in my peripheral vision, and as I turn around I see this mask coming at me. Thats all I see, mask and then the gun and the mask again. Im frozen and he runs in slow motion.

Purse.

I throw it away like they said in that email about serial killers. Threw it to his right so that he would have to chase it and turned to run.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
Legosi
Privileged Member

I probably should have added a Don't Move! onto that, that was sloppy. I let my excitement get the better of me. But you reacted beautifully. You didn't panic, you only froze for a moment, you kept your head and did the smart thing. It makes me want you even more. If I was really after your purse it probably would have worked. Unfortunately I'm not really after your purse, and I'm faster then you.

The threat of the gun didn't work as I'd hoped, I let it clatter to the ground as I keep sprinting towards you. You've made it about a meter away from the car back towards the building when we collide, both going to the ground. I struggle to hold you down as I pull the taser from my pocket. You seem stronger then the last time, your body feels firmer under your clothes. You've been working out haven't you baby?

I finally jerk the taser free and jab it into your back, pulling the trigger...

Last edited by Legosi; 10-10-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

I ran for my life. I heard something clatter. Good! Thinking youd gone for the gun. But then I hear your running footsteps closer. Why didnt you get the purse! Maybe your a serial killer! I scream as I feel you knock me to the ground, smacking my face into the cement despite putting my arms up for defence. I open my mouth to scream again, already thrashing and scrabbling desperately. I start getting flash backs and remember what this felt like. Only last time.....

Suddenly my muscles are shocked into an excruciating contraction. My mind simply goes white. Then as fast as the pain came the pain vanished, leaving me sore and exhausted and my heart is racing. You have a taser and your not getting off me. I want to get up. Why didnt you take the purse.

"no! please let me go" I rasp.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:21 AM   #7
Legosi
Privileged Member

You beg me to let you go in a fearful rasping voice. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly when we hit the ground. I grab your hands and pull them behind your back, slapping the cuffs over your wrists. You dropped your keys when we collided, I grab the keys and haul you to your feet again and pull you back to the car.

I need to hurry, you've already screamed once, and that's once too many. I pop the trunk open...
Old 10-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

"NOOOO" I scream when I feel the metal snapping around my wrist. Another reminder. I scream at the top of my lungs. "HELP ME" I struggle hard and plant my feet to the ground in fervent desperation. I havent had anything around my wrist since that night not even my watch! I feel myself dragged towards the car and the boot lid unlatches. "NOOOO!"
"Dont put me in the BOOT Dontputmeintheboot!!Not the boot!!" But I am pushed closer to it which makes me wild with a terror I thought Id left long behind. I begin to hyperventilate, knowing if I dont get it under control Im going to go into shock. My survival instinct was suddenly never stronger. I'm so glad I did all that gym.

I kick at you with my jaw clenched, growling animal like, still kicking wildly at you so that I connect each time in a mad rage desperate to flee. Legs and knees and elbows and teeth.

"HELP ME HELP ME!!!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-11-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #9
Legosi
Privileged Member

Damn... I am... out of shape... It's a little embarrassing how difficult it's becoming to keep a grip on you as you thrash wildly. You seem less like a pretty girl and more like some kind of terrified cornered animal, your legs slamming into my shin as you kick wildly. When you try to bite me I decide i've had enough. You may be crazy, but I'm the one holding the taser.

It takes two seperate jolts to finally get you under control again. I quickly lift you up and drop you into the trunk. I take a brief moment to examine your face, nothing serious just a little scrape, almost in the exact same spot as the bruise I gave you last time. I give your chest a squeeze as I pull off my ski mask.

"Happy anniversary baby." I give you a wink as I slam the trunk shut. I quickly grab my gun and your purse off the ground and jump in the car. You were awfully loud, I need to get out of here fast. We're soon zipping down the street. I reach down and rub my leg where you kicked it and wince. I'm gonna fuck you extra hard for that...

Last edited by Legosi; 10-12-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

White pain seizes me not once but twice in a violent muscle contraction. I drop like a sack to the ground and must have lost consciousness, because when I open my eyes I’m inside the boot looking up at you and see your blurry uncovered face looking down at me. My body hurts. So tired.
“No” I mumble, shaking my head. No this cant be, I must be having a nightmare. What did he mean.. anniversary?
When I open my eyes again I yell out in wild surprise, finding I cant move my hands as they are cuffed. Oh god! So it wasn’t a nightmare at all!

“Nooooo” I wail “this cant be happening. Oh please please God, please if your there, let me wake up." I hyperventilate, looking around in the boot. It feels real. "This cant be happening. Not again!” Now my heart is speeding and thumping hard and the saliva in my mouth is completely gone. My tongue feels thick and heavy. But the boot. So small. Being inside it means the beginning of horror. Its closing in on me, reminding me of.. this time last year. Anniversary?

I force my mind to go back in time exactly one year remembering the abduction, remembering what you did to me, trying to recall what you looked like. That much I had almost blocked out. Could it be? It must be you. Have you come back to torment me AGAIN? All I can see in my head is the shape of your outline against the stars.

I start screaming at the top of my lungs, screaming until I’m hoarse, kicking around inside, eventually aiming at the rear lights with the hope of kicking them out and attracting attention. Those annoying "this could save your life" emails really do come in handy.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #11
Legosi
Privileged Member

Holy crap, you really are going crazy back there. I can feel the vibrations all the way up here. We're already out of the city and it's late so there's nobody around to hear you, I hope. Part of me just wants to let you kick yourself out, but another part of me is afraid you might hurt yourself, or the car. Is there any way you could kick your way out? I don't think so...

I pull off to the side of the road and get out, heading towards the trunk. I've got another pair of cuffs in my pocket, maybe if I hogtie you like a damn calf you'll finally calm down. I pop the trunk and open it carefully, ready to meet any kicks...
Old 10-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

The car stops, shocking me into stillness. I lay panting and sweating profusely for my efforts as I her your footsteps crunching on the side of the road towards the latch of the boot. Dare I kick? What if you have the taser?
It opens a little, the chink of bright light signaling my cue to kick upwards to force the boot open and start screaming like a banshee and kick at you.
"Let me go!! LET ME GO!"
Old 10-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #13
Legosi
Privileged Member

I just barely avoid getting hit in the face with the trunk lid as you kick it upwards, this is starting to piss me off. Fortunately lying on your back in a trunk is a damned awkward position to try kicking someone from. I finally manage to catch your thrashing leg and force you onto your belly slapping a cuff around your ankle. I pull your leg back towards your hands, threading the chain of the cuff underneath and around the other chain, grab your other leg and cuff that ankle and there we go. Unless you suddenly turn green and rip out of your clothes you're not going anywhere.

"Would you stop fucking screaming!" I grab you by the hair and jerk your head up off of the floor of the trunk, pulling a ball gag out of my pocket; I like to be prepared. Getting the damn thing inside your mouth is a battle in itself, you manage to chomp down on my thumb before I finally get it secured around your head.

"You little cunt!" I raise my thumb to my mouth and suck on it a little. "That fucking hurt!" I come very, very close to beating the hell out of you. I take several deep breaths trying to calm myself down. You're still thrashing around, your screams still coming, just muffled now. Next time I should just use chloroform.

"We've got a long fucking drive." I grab you by the hair and lift up your face so I can be sure I have your attention. "So calm the fuck down before I do something you're gonna regret." I slam the trunk closed again and soon we're back on the road...

Last edited by Legosi; 10-11-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hurt the backs of my legs badly trying to kick out of narrow mouth but I didn’t care. Blinking through the blinding daylight I still didn’t get a good look at you. But your around the right height from what I remember.

“Is it you???!” I growled “It better NOT BE” I scream right at the end before breaking into sobs,; thrust onto my stomache by then and had my ankles forced backwards until I couldnt move them away from my wrists.

“FUCKING UNDO ME!”

"Would you stop fucking screaming!" you said, and grabbed my hair. I saw you getting something and waited until the right moment to latch onto your thumb and bit down hard. "You little cunt! That fucking hurt!" You cursed. I wanted to retort but it was muffled around the ball forced into my mouth.

Already drool is accumulating as I tongue it in an effort to swallow. Calm down? I am not going to calm down! I’m enveloped in darkness again and hear you retreating back to the drivers seat and again the car lurches and I wobble around in the back trying to stay upright.

ARGGGg fuck! I cant hit anything now. So I just spend the next few minutes screaming and crying around the ball refusing to accept whats happening, and rub my wrists and ankles raw as the chains saw together. That eventually gave way to despair. I cant believe I’m going to have to go through this all over again. I start weeping onto the carpet in the boot. Its not fair! Once in your life is bad luck but twice?

Finding it hard to breath around the ball because my nose is blocked. Eventually I’m exhausted and spent, and the drone of the engine lulls me into a trancelike state, where the tears dry on my face and breathing is easier.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-11-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #15
Legosi
Privileged Member

Fucking hell, you're finally quiet. My thumb is throbbing, feels like I hit it with a goddamned hammer. "Little fucking whore." I mutter as I ball my hand into a fist, then suddenly I notice something that's makes me laugh. In all of the struggling and frustration I didn't even notice that I am hard as hell.

I can't remember the last time I had to fight so damn hard just to catch a girl. Not even the damn cop was this hard to get ahold of. I feel a grin spread across my face, the harder you have to work for something the more satisfying it is. I feel my thumb throb again, the blowjob's gonna be tricky... well, let's cross that bridge when we get to it.

It's a four hour drive up into the mountains to a little cabin I rented for the occasion, it's all decked out for a nice long weekend. The time seems to drag on, I can't wait to finally sink my dick into your tight little pussy again. At last we arrive. I stop the car next to the cabin and hop out.

As i stretch out my legs I can feel the chill through my black sweat suit, snow is lazily drifting down in the dim light. I take a deep breath and let it out in swirling mist. It's always beautiful up here, a perfect spot for a little romance. I go to the back and open the trunk.

"Have you calmed down some baby?" I reach down and grab ahold of you, and start to lift you up out of the trunk.

Last edited by Legosi; 10-11-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:52 AM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

I must have fallen asleep – somehow. I wake with jolt and realize that I’m laying uncomfortably on my side a little pool of drool uncomfortably on my cheek, and the car isn’t moving anymore. Sooooo cold in my snugly fitted suit with the baby pink blouse. My fingers feel a little frozen and stiff I note as I wriggle them. I groan around the ballgag wondering how much pain Ill be in with pins and needles, but that is the least of my problems. You open the trunk.

The lights dimming into night and I’m enveloped by the frigid air. I stare up at you now able to see you properly. Yes it is you!

“GNNNNNNNaaa!” I shake my head crying around my gag, I’m already shaking and crying in disbelief as you reach in to get me out, but I cower and shuffle myself further back into the boot. “GNNOPH!”

I’m feeling utterly helpless cuffed tightly and unlike last time, this time I’m unable to scream, beg, threaten nor try and reason with you. All the things you did to me in the past haunt me, flooding my memory.
The first time you came in my mouth and made me swallow it, how it felt when you impaled my pussy, how disgusted I was when you came inside me and taunted me about getting knocked up, raping my come soaked cunt all over gain before the intense pain when you raped and came in my ass.
And then…. Then raping me again back at the car and I cant even admit what happened to myself next, but I feel my face burning in shame just trying to blot it out.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-12-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:44 AM   #17
Legosi
Privileged Member

You manage to wiggle out of my grip a little further back into the trunk, garbled cries of protest escaping from around your gag. I look down at you for a moment, and start laughing. I lean against the trunk and just laugh. From screaming growling amazon who sounded like she was gonna rip my head off, to wiggling around on your belly and mumbling in terror. You look so pathetic. I wipe the tears from my eyes, I love doing this.

"Come on," I get a firmer grip this time, pulling you out of the trunk and throwing you over my shoulder, closing the trunk with my other hand. "It's time for us to get re-aquainted." My hand grabs a handful of tight ass and squeezes. "I missed you baby."

I carry you inside the cabin. It's about a thousand square feet divided up into three rooms, over three quarters of it is the square main room, then the kitchen in the right hand corner, with a large counter window so you can look inside easily from the main room, then in the other corner a full bath. The main room has a dining table just in front of the counter window to the kitchen, a large four poster bed in front of a bay window with a beautiful view lies in the center of the left hand wall, directly to the right as we enter is a large fireplace with a cozy little couch sitting in front of it. A large flat screen TV hangs over the fireplace. A large, soft, round rug lies on the barewood floor in the center of the room.

I drop you onto the couch in front of the fireplace as I throw on some logs with kindling underneath and set it alight; it's cold in here. I spent the last week improving the location for your stay. I put bars over all four of the windows, and I put a combination padlock on the door. I click the lock into place, the only way you're getting out of this room is if I let you out.

The fire's picking up nicely as I crouch down in front of you on the floor, my hand slides over you blouse. Baby pink, I love a woman in baby pink. I reach behind your head and unclasp the gag, pulling it out of your mouth.

"How have you been baby?"

Last edited by Legosi; 10-12-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

Hatred boils my blood as you stand laughing at my predicament, the one you’re the cause of! I glare at you, muscles twitching just fantasizing about taking a knife to you. I try to make myself ultra heavy imagining I’m glued to the boot floor, hating you touch with a passion. I scream angrily into the ballgag and thrash around on your shoulder knowing that I risk falling into the snow. I don’t care. I just hate being in close physical contact with you. I only wish I had my legs and arms free to attack you.
You manage to get me inside the cabin without dropping me, and once inside place me on the floor with a bump and stoke the fire.
Looking around the dimly lit rustic little room with wide panicked eyes. There’s no way out! No! You’ve obviously planned this right out. Is this for me or have you changed your MO to include longer term abduction?
I wonder how long you’d known where I was, how long I didn’t know that you were watching me and planning this. The terrible things that are going to be done to me again. I think all this as I look around at the bars and the padlock.
My eyes go from worried and desperate to staring daggers at you when you crouch down by me. Ohhhhh I wish I was free. Your hand on my shirt, reflexively I rear back with angry eyes, shouting around the gag. “Dong ffgung tuff gneee!!”
Behind my head you fiddle with the buckle and it comes free. Oh my jaw! Disgusting strings of saliva stretch from my mouth to the ball. I swallow properly for the first time.

“What the FUCK am I doing here!” I splutter thrashing in the cuffs, listening to them seesaw over eachother as I twist. ”How DARE you fucking FIND me and do this to me all over again!” emphasizing the bondage. If only you knew what it took to try and forget it.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-12-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:27 AM   #19
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Whatever happened to that sweet little girl I had so much fun with?" I give your cheek a pinch, barely pulling my fingers back in time to avoid another bite. "Well baby, I haven't been so good since we met." I push you over onto your side, pinning you down as I start to unbutton your blouse. "I've fucked a couple other girls since we met, but it just hasn't been the same since you." I finish unbuttoning your blouse and reach my hands in, groping your tits through you sexy little bra, "Every time I get my dick inside a nice little pussy anymore, I keep seeing you, and wishing I was inside you again."

"I was like that for months, finally I decided I was going to do something about it. So I tracked you down, remember I took a little keepsake to remember you by, and now I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you until I can't fuck you anymore. And then I'm gonna take a nap," I grab your struggling body and toss you facefirst onto the bed. "And fuck you again."

"And just maybe after a few days of that I can finally get you out of my head." I'm on top of you on the bed, the cuff keys in my hand. "Don't make this difficult baby, it's not like you have a choice, did you see the lock on the door? The only way to get out of this room is if I let you out so just relax. And you liked it last time remember? Do you remember how hard you came for me? Don't you want to cum like that again baby? Just think of this like our anniversary, I've even got a great dinner planned and a couple of presents for you." I uncuff one of your legs. "But we'll talk later, fuck now."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-13-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default that was the best post ever. :D xxx

Fun! Fun? I wanted to bite you. Those poor girls. I think of them, knowing exactly what they went through. Maybe I should have said something to the cops and spared them the pain I went through.
“Stop it!” you start undoing my buttons, but you don’t stop “NO!” I growl through gritted teeth., thrashing and trying to wrench my shoulder around to prevent you undressing me! I cant go through this again. I almost choke, flabbergasted that your telling me all this, that somehow you became fixated on me as your victim on a year ago unable to move on. “Oh god” I moan, visibly upset, resting my head on the floor and shaking it. This is horrible! Worse than I thought. What does this mean? I feel faint again, snarling as your greedy hands grope at my tits. You tell me how your going to fuck me over and over and…” Oh nooo” I wail out loud, trying to not think about it.
“Oh my god your sick!” I cry as you haul me up and throw me across the bed. I sob into it as the mattress bounces slightly. Not the bed. The bed practically dominates the room. Its like the only thing to do here is fuck. Your words burn in my ears. “Do you remember how hard you came for me? Don't you want to do cum like that again baby?”
I stop struggling and refuse to believe it. No. I didn’t! Did I? I did. Yes I did. I don’t want to remember. NO I DON’T want to again. NO! Your talking about it like it’s a real anniversary. Dinner... presents… this is so, so much worse than last time, and I feel like I’m going to vomit. Like I don’t have a choice. Soon your cocks going to be inside me filling me up with your seed and I don’t have a say in it.

“you cant do this to me again do you have a fucking clue how this fucked me up?! You mother fucker!” thrashing when I feel you straddling me” fuckin get off me!!!” You undo one of my ankles and I kick it up and down immediately and strenuously try to buck you off me. You can fee how enraged and desperate I am and hear it in my voice. I’m crying but so very angry. Fuck now? I cant bare it!
“NO!” I scream. “Fucking coward undo my cuffs- ALL of them. I dare you to. Take off the cuffs and do it like a real man.” I growl, tears rolling down my cheeks.