Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sister Loving It~

Wow, I must admit that you got a real rockin' body.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #22
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Either thats a bold, bold girl, or someone is messing around. Guys be weary.

And girl, if you are for real, this is not a very street smart thing to do. Its dangerous, which is probably what you are into, which is fine and awesome cause' im into that too. But dont call it "roleplay" cause it may not be play you get.
i get the vibe that she's for real.
i could be wrong, but it does seem like a genuine post.

Yeah, it is an awfully bold move, though...Niccy, do be careful.
Roleplay is hot, sure.
Sometimes even the danger that things might go beyond roleplay can be enticing. (Am i allowed to say that here? Oh well.)
But things might go further than you anticipate...most people are basically ok, i think, but there is a percentage of serious loonies out there.
And i reckon at a board like this, there would be more than a few big-time, genuine psychos lurking around.
You want to play at being raped? Cool.
You're willing to risk the possibility that it might go further than you want? Ok, you're an adult, and capable of weighing up what risks are acceptable to you.
You want to be stabbed, cut open and left to die in agony?
Sorry to be so graphic, but...hell, there's a higher risk of it happening here than there would be in other places.

Before you go meeting groups of strangers, the only information about whom you have is that they claim to be into rape "fantasy"...

...Weigh up the benefits vs. the risks.

How far are you willing to let things go?
What's the worst that could happen?
How likely is the worst?

Be safe, ok?

And if you choose to go ahead with it, and all goes well and safely...
then congratulations! i'll be slightly jealous of your fun experience, lol

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 04-01-2008 at 12:14 AM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:20 AM   #23
sw uk lad

sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sw uk lad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

southwest here but could travel
sw uk lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #24
naru_cse

naru_cse has initial reputation
Default i m really want rp rape

u can try me for rape play
naru_cse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #25
freeb184

freeb184 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sister loving it View Post
Hey same here except im 23. Have met guys which my bro arranged and fucked them and have been gang fucked but am looking for more. Im in south east uk. Anyone up for it? Pic bellow
u look good i'm in hants some more details & or more pics would b kool
freeb184 is offline   Reply With Quote