Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)
Default The Starlet and the Ex-Con (requesting one female victim)

Hello, all.

Here is my idea. I know it's not very original, but since it's my first request, I'm keeping it simple.

I'll be playing an ex-con, a really brutal piece of work. I did some time in jail for robbery, assault, stuff like that.

You'll be playing the starlet, someone rich, beautiful, and famous (and pampered and entitled). You can either create the character from scratch, or pick one actress, singer, or socialite that we both agree is hot.

The idea is that my last passage in jail was because I got in a fight with one of your bodyguards when I tried to stalk you. Now I'm out of jail and I want payback. So I'll catch you by surprise and rape you brutally.

Anyone interested? I'm open to suggestions and changes you might propose, as long as the basic premise isn't altered.

Last edited by SuperMale; 11-29-2010 at 09:30 PM.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
alyss24

alyss24 Level 1 (100+)alyss24 Level 1 (100+)

Being around my mind-20's and a young daughter of a business magnet, I've never had a problem with money in my life. Never had much influence exerted on me by my parents except that at times they'd poke their head in my life and say "Alyss do this and do that". I've always maintained a mask of being the righteous / well-groomed daughter of the rich father and have gotten away after committing crimes due to his influences. Through my uncle's business network, I got introduced to the entertainment industry and tried myself in acting. I wasn't that much of an actress, but I gained fame by showing my body a little too much and by paying visits to talk shows in revealing clothing. Well, I'm allowed to be proud of myself and my body isn't it? Once I noticed the cameraman as well as the talk show host stealing glances at my legs crossed. I got tired of pulling the hem down and started talking a bit loudly with the pervert. I knew in my mind that the camera guy was probably playing with his tool and cursing me...but I loved to see men losing control over themselves because of me.

At college everyone knew about my background. The people that I used to hang out with were like me. I maintained my subscriptions to weird clubs for losers in society and tried to match up with my desires. Well, it's not bad that I'm trying to be good is it?

I've literally had hundreds of fan mails and most of them are drooling over my young body and trademark teasing tactics. I heard one guy got into jail for fighting with my body guards once...I actually kinda saw that fight..the weird guy with unshaven beard and worn-out clothes was running after me and I could feel his eyes on my shapely hips even without turning back when I was about to get into my car. Ewwwww ! What a freak ! I'm so better than him ! Anyway....coming to the present...being a celebrity gets a bit lonely at times since all the friends are busy with their lives. I'm sure I want to spend my weekend after another casting to a secluded villa I got as a present from my family and have a good night sleep. But before that, I must do trial make-ups at home and try out the short dresses and the skirts, heels, and blush mixes to fix the outlook I want on Sunday when I walk into the office.
alyss24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
SuperMale

It's been a few weeks since I've been released from jail. Of course, even in jail I've been following the so-called "career" of the teasing whore that caused me to be sent there. On television and smuggled-in magazines. The slut. I just wanted an autograph, and she sent her asshole bodyguards to rough me up. I get into a murderous rage everytime I remember it.

But no, that isn't exactly right, not murderous rage. I don't plan to murder the whore. I have something quite different planned for her. When I think of her crossing and uncrossing her long legs on network TV in an ultra-short skirt, feeling like she is doing it only to tease me, personally... I get enraged too, but also excited.

Prison wasn't a waste of time, though. I was already very muscular, but I took the opportunity to pump a lot of iron to get even tougher. And I had a long time to plan things really well. Yeah, that is the way to go. Lots of bribe cash plus a spiteful employee of little miss Alyss...

Seems like she is always treating her driver like shit too. And he's supposed to pick her up after a clothing try-out or some shit. To take her to this secluded little villa. He even gave me the address. Of course, Alyss will have a different driver today.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
alyss24

Totally disgusted by my own time mismanagement, I hurriedly walked into my own car and slumped on the seat. Please drive faster, I ordered my chauffeur. Not a minute passed by, I almost hissed at him: "Can't you drive faster?? I mean HELLO I can't be late going to my home before the weekend?" I always loved the look of fear and embarrassment that I could exert on guys by acting like I'm going over the edge. I slowly crossed my legs beneath my short black dress and looked outside..."Why are guys such losers?" I thought and played with my toe hidden beneath 5 inch pencil high heels. I couldn't wait to get home and try out my new dresses, then put on my favorite nightie and adore myself in front of the mirror, and then have a great sleep.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
SuperMale

From the minute you've entered the car, I can't help but stare in the rearview mirror. With you so close, my heartbeat is like a freight train. You look so damned gorgeous. But you're also so fucking stupid. You didn't recognize me - understandable, since I've shaved and got a haircut and I am dressed up all nice as a chauffeur. But you didn't even notice that I'm not your usual driver.

We're already a good 20 minutes from your office when you start to bitch about driving faster. The street outside is a little desert, good. Not that it really matters, since the car's windows are tinted dark. I suddenly stop the car, press a button to lock the doors, and turn back to stare at you.

In a lightning fast movement, I slap you. The sound is very loud inside the closed car. SLAP! With a strong pull, I grab your purse. No way you'll use your cell phone to ask for help, or use anything in the purse as a weapon.

I smirk at you. "Recognize me, bitch?" My face is handsome, in a rugged sort of way, despite a scar in my chin. Sharp, strong features, tanned skin, black hair combed back, grey eyes. Grey eyes that are as flat as those of a shark. "You sent me to fucking jail! HELLO! I don't think you're going home." I mock your tone of voice in a sing-song way.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
alyss24

I was never prepared for a shock like this. Neither did I ever have the ball literally bounce back at me that way after making such an incisive remark. At first, it took me a good 5 seconds to understand what's happening and what to do. Then, my instant reaction was to try to open the door.
Couldn't open. I started feeling so exposed and nude all of a sudden. I could feel him leering at my legs and my body whilst I instinctively drew my legs together, pulled the hem of the dress downwards and reached towards my purse with the cellphone in it.

Last edited by alyss24; 12-21-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
SuperMale

I have to laugh out loud. The bitch is so stunned, that she didn't even realize that I already too her purse after I slapped her. "Looking for this, whore?" I indicate the purse I am holding. "No way you're going to call for help. It's going to be just you and me, Alyss. Isn't that romantic? A date with your number one fan?"

I stare shamelessly at her legs and boobs. She is so delicious, and she is all mine now. I'm sure she wishes she hadn't been such a fucking cocktease. "You know, I was going to take you right away to that little, secluded villa, but... I can't help myself. I gotta have a little taste of you right now!"

I put the purse down, by the base of the driver's seat. And then I am moving to the backseat area of the large car. "Feel free to scream your sexy voice out, whore. The car windows are not only tinted, but sound-proof, remember?" I am now in the backseat with her, and I pounce on her, my strong hands grabbing at her arms, my hot breath on her face.

So close to that world-famous face, that world-famous body, I have a raging erection in my pants.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
alyss24

Disgusting...get off my face &%cker! I scream loudly and try to push my fingernails into his cheeks and eyes and reach forward towards the front seat and my cellphone the instant he feels surprised. I've never been in a situation like this ever in my life, and I know I have to do something to find an exit asap, else I'm in trouble.

While he recovers from the sudden attack on his face, I try to reach my bag that's near the front seat and at the same time keep on screaming "HELP! Someone PLZZZZ HEEEEElllpp!"

Just the sheer thought of it, with half of my body near the front seat whilst the back of my body in full view of a perverted stranger sitting on the back seat, leering at the delicate curves that my dress would reveal, started to play a strange game with me.

I only would feel slightly turned on by this when I was with my boyfriend. However, in this case, my body is still responding to the leering of a guy...whether my mind likes it or not.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
SuperMale

"Fucking bitch!" I shout as she tries to claw my eyes off. But it takes me only a moment to recover. The sight of that fine ass shaking right in front of my face is enough to galvanize me into action!

I pull the bitch by her hair, roughly. Then I grab her waist and pull her back into the wide backseat area. She falls right on my lap. I feel an electrical thrill when her magnificent ass lands on my lap. I have a huge erection under my pants. My big, hard cock is poking at her ass.

I manhandle her roughly. One of my big hands goes to her bare thigh. I rub at it, my finger brushing at her painties. The other hand immediately goes to her breasts. I squeeze one of them hard. I suck at her delicate neck, almost biting it. "You can scream your little heart out, whore. No one can hear you."

"But if you try to claw me again, you'll be fucking sorry." A quick movement as my hand leaves her boob, and then a metallic sound. I have a big switchblade in my right hand. I push the wicked blade against her throat. "I'd hate to mess that famous, pretty face of yours." I whisper at her ear as I kiss it.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
alyss24

The whole image of me being pulled by my hair and then by my waist into a powerful stranger's lap thrilled my me secretly. I just was having trouble understanding what was happening to me, so fast. A big palm hiked up a side of my skirt and when it hit my panty lines I instinctively shifted my hips to the other side, discovering that in the mean time one of my breasts is being kneaded on whilst he bites on one of my most sensitive spots - my neck. I could feel his raging hard-on rubbing against my bum through the silk skirt and I knew I was losing the battle. One side of my mind was enjoying the thrill and letting the body respond to it - being felt up just like I was being felt up by a boyfriend or a husband. I guess, the fact that I didn't have sex with anyone for months and the aggressive way this stranger was feeling me up only added to the thrill. My body was responding.

"Yeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppphh!!", I gave a long and loud, but slowly weakening scream hoping someone would hear my cry. Then he put a knife on my throat and I didn't know what to do.

I was sobbing and finding myself out of breath to even to compromise with him for a safer exit. Being a girl, it's only my girly instinct that's making me sob. Any other girl would be sobbing because she was losing her precious gifts. But I was sobbing because I was losing my gifts to someone whom I would have never considered to surrender to.

Really fighting my feelings by closing my eyes and throwing my face upwards while he bites on my neck, I gathered as much as oxygen as I could and said "LOOK! I have money u can take it okay. Whatever happens to me if I get hurt the police would chase you like rat once my dad pulls strings okay." I tried to sound as much sober and in control as I could.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #11
SuperMale

I laugh out loud when the stupid bitch starts to beg. "You don't get it, do you? I don't want your fucking money, you dumb whore. There is only one thing I really want in this fucked-up world. And that is YOU!" My big hand wanders under her tiny black dress, rubbing at her crotch. "Romantic, don't you think? It's not about money, it's about me and you, together." I say, sarcastically.

"You had this coming, you know that? Always teasing guys and showing off your body in all those movies and talk shows. Showing off those boobs." I grab at her right breast as I say that. "And then you got me sent to prison, and I spent a couple of years there without any women. I have a lot of pent-up frustration and I'm taking it all out on you, my dear Alyss!" I chuckle darkly.

I push you roughly so that you're cornered close to one of the windows, facing me. I'm on you in a second, roughly pulling your dress down, and then your bra, my movements are fast and brutal and full of need. I am not gentle at all. Soon you have your big, nice boobs fully exposed, your dress and bra all bunched up under them.

My eyes are glued on your magnificent breasts, ogling you shamelessly. "You gotta such nice tits. And you're all mine now. Shit, I wouldn't give that up for ten million dollars of your dad's money."

Last edited by SuperMale; 01-08-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #12
alyss24

instinctively, my left palm and hand reaches toward my exposed breasts and nipples - which by now have become pointy and erected - but failed to cover my bouncing boobs. I was already hyperventilating, and him leering at my boobs only made me more turned on secretly.

"NO!" , I scream as I frown and force that word out of my lips, "I'm pricey, I can't do it just with anyone who wants to do it with meeeyyhh".

My legs instinctively reach toward my stomach so as to prevent an attacker. My right hand shivers while it desperately tugs at the hem of my dress, trying to save my upper thighs and the visible panty from being leered at by the stranger.

"My friends are supposed to meet my down at my villa and they might come down this road at any moment if they see my late" - I throw another comment desperately hoping that he'd be scared. Knowing that I can't ever beat him with my physical might, I resort to talking. I know I'm just on the verge of breaking down emotionally and practically giving in to being his slave...
Old 01-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
SuperMale

"Oh really? You expecting friends?" I chuckle evilly. "Because I had a pretty good tip from your usual driver, he said you were whinning and complaining for weeks that you just needed a weekend away from everyone. And guess what, babe? You got it! It's going to be just you and me, your greatest fan."

Having said that, I brutally advance on her again, wrestling her arm away from her breasts, seeing them in all their naked glory. Suddenly, I laugh out loud. The whore's nipples are all erect! "I can't fucking believe it. You really are a bigger slut than even I thought!"

Saying no more, I just lunge at her and before she can even react, I have my mouth on one of her delicious tits, sucking at it roughly, licking, biting it. I can't believe it, I'm tasting her world-famous tit.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
alyss24

This guy just pushed my hand down the one that was covering my nipples and made me gape. I'm about to protest for the last time when he roughly starts sucking, biting, licking my breasts and nipples. "oh God NOooooooooohhh"...the NO trails off into a void and I keep screaming till I'm out of breath. What's happening? I know how my body's reacting...my nipples are loving the attention they're getting and there's nothing so hot about being molested by a convict in my own car. I'm not supposed to feel good, because this guy can hurt me anytime. I'm the reason he spent months in jail for ! Damn....

As I continue thinking like crazy about how to fend him off, he keeps on assaulting and insulting me with his lips and hands. Strange....I actually am liking the whole idea of being taken advantage of with no security to back me up. Stop it !

All my organs are beginning to respond and become extra-sensitive. While I twist my legs and prepare to kick him in the groin, I can feel the silk panty's gusset stuck with the sticky liquid that my vagina's been leaking out.
I shout and try to fend him off with my hands and notice how he's pinning my hands down and attacking my breasts. I let out of a sob of resignation and whine "You're hurting me"...
Old 01-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
SuperMale

I really go to town, biting and roughly sucking her tits with relish, leaving hickeys and red marks all over her boobs, pulling at them with my hands, manhandling her roughly. I am in heaven, I get lost in those magnificent tits. I look at her when she starts to complain. "Don't worry, babe. I'm going to hurt you plenty more, and you love it, right?"

Just to punctuate my words, I bit down on her nipple, while my hand goes under her skirt, roughly rubbing at her crotch. I feel the dampness in her panties, and it just inflames me, to confirm that Alyss is really a big whore. Like some crazy animal I start to pull at the rest of her expensive dress, tearing at it, shredding it, I can't wait to see the world-famous bitch naked.

I ogle her body shamelessly. Millions of men would give everything to be in my place, staring at a semi-naked Alyss. But it's me, only me, that will have the privilege. "You are mine! You hear me? Only mine!"
Old 01-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #16
alyss24

NO PLZ don't tear my dress ahhhh...before I could finish my words I could feel both pain and pleasure around my breasts. My breasts have been sore due to wearing a bra the night before and as he was biting my nipples and kneading my breasts, I was trying to close my eyes and forget the pain. The way he was roughly handling my almost saggy 36D boobs added salt to the injury. He was also biting my nipples and rubbing his tongue over the areolas. He was forcing my nipples to stand erect and even though I could feel the pain and knew this was WRONG, I was also liking the forbidden pleasure of letting a stranger take away my everything.

"Are you crazy?" The sane, prudish Alyss asked me. "What if this guy makes you fucking pregnant..what if he takes more pictures and blackmails you? your career would be ruined dumb girl."

I've already lost the battle with my slutty rich bitchy self and tried to compromise with the attacker as the last resort: "NOOOO plzzzzzzzzzz...don't tear me dress I have nothing to wear for the rest of the way to my villa okay...ahhhh...ouch...AHHHH (he bites me harder)...I close my eyes, this time in pure pleasure, and somehow manage to hit his face and eyes with the palms of my hands again and again and spit on his face and hit his face with my pencil heels till he backs off a bit.

In a swift motion, I open the locks of the car and somehow manage to get two my legs outside and come out of the car in a bend over position. I'm so shocked from the whole ordeal that my thighs and legs are shaking, and I'm forced to bend a bit to cover the shock and regain my physical balance.

I look back towards the bonnet of the car and then to the opposite side, with not even a bird in my eyesight. A burst of air went by and I suddenly became self-conscious of my torn clothing as well as the fact that the dangerous attacker was just behind me in the backseat, and instead of facing him with anything, I let my feminine, curvy ass and hips in a vulnerable position as if it's his target.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #17
SuperMale

The bitch spits and slaps at my face. Instinctively I back down a little, and she manages to get the door open! I roar in anger and frustration, more line some animal than a human being. But I am quick and I soon have my strong right arm grabbing her arm so hard that it leaves a mark. My eyes are glued to her shapely ass and hips, that she seems to be shaking in my direction, teasing me, taunting me!

Originally, I planned to have the world-famous whore give me a blowjob in the car, and then I'd take her when we got to the villa. But now, I am past thinking. My cock is like some huge, hot iron rod in my pants. I gotta fuck this bitch now! I need it! "You fucking tease, you want this, I'm going to fuck you now, fuck you hard!" I spit as I shout the words, with one hand I'm opening my ziper, freeing my cock. It's huge and straining and very hard, hard as iron.

I pull Alyss a bit inside the big car, I force her on all fours, roughly manhandling her with a manic strength born out of savage lust. I brutally grab her painties, ripping them away, exposing her fucking pussy, oh my god, it's wet and glistening! The slut wants me! I feel renewed anger and lust, my dick is throbbing. I'm lucky that the car is parked in a deserted street in an odd hour of the night, because I shout loudly as I grab her hip with one hand, her long hair with the other.

"YOU ARE MINE!" I thrust my cock inside her tight pussy in one single, brutal shove! And it's tight, a lot tighter than I expected, and the way she is wrapped around my huge dick makes my body tremble with pleasure. I can't believe it, I am inside Alyss, I'm fucking this world-famous celeb whore! "This is a dream come true, you're my whore now, Alyss. I am gonna rape you!" Then I shove myself all the way inside her with a loud shout.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #18
alyss24

Aiiiikkkk...ahhhhh...I shout as I feel his hot rod ram into my vagina from behind, while he pulls me by my hair and holds me by the hips like a fuckdoll. I try with all that I can to squeeze my muscles and push out his invader, but soon I realize that it's already in and by contracting my vaginal muscles, I'm only squeezing his cock for his juices.

"NNNNNoooooooooooooooohhhhh", I scream in protest while I look back and try to push out the invading cock to no avail. He's holding me with such manic power and ramming my vagina with such speed that i'm bound to get turned on. Am I such a slut?

"PLzzz oh plzz...ahh..ouch no s-s-s-top it plll AHHHHH !!" Before I finish my sentence I feel the tip of his tool hitting my g-spot. The air outside's flowing inside the car and I can feel it in between my legs, my thighs, my private parts. I can feel the orgasm quickly building up inside me. I can't allow him to know this.

"Please staaaaawwwppp it!" I try to sound commanding but end up pleading while I reach back and try to push out his hand on my hips with my hands. I fail.

So many guys have tried to bed me. Starting from the talk-show hosts to the cameraman but I've always liked manipulating them. Now, this random guy from a jail cell is almost on the verge of cumming inside me !? The whole idea of letting the seemingly undeserving guy enjoy me to the fullest like a cheap slut, and letting my vagina lubricate the guest, made me feel like a horny bitch in heat.

I twist my eyebrows, frown, and push my lips inside to salivate them and look at him pleadingly, while lightly trying to get his hands off my hips with my hands, and say "...plz...let me go..what did i ever do to you?? What if I was your sister?"...

trying this last trick to see if it stops him, while knowing that I actually want him to continue, and that i want just that, i look at him.