Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
Mike6060

Mike6060 has initial reputation
Default Wife Next Door (Mike6060 and gaggirl)

It's always the same thing. I come home for college break and there she is, my dream girl. I guess I can't dream about a married wife now can I? But it's her fault, the way she teases me wearing those skimpy outfits while I do yard work for her, how she tans topless in the yard next door like a little show for me. Bitch.

I glance over from my bedroom window I catch a glimpse of her through the half drawn window shades..
Mike6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:52 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

haha did I just see that? A little flicker of the window shade in the corner of my eye. Little perve. Look all you like young man. You are much much too young for me. I smile as I bask topless under the hot sun, putting my arms above my head in a lazy stretch making sure my breasts stand out even more as I arch my back, knowing your looking. Serves you right.

Being married to the most amazing man on earth hasnt stopped me from staying in shape and teasing men, and even though I would never ever cheat it amuses me on to think I'm being lusted after and they would never get the chance to have me.

Damn. Theres an ant crawling around on my chest and I cant just leave it. I slowly move my hand to my breast and swipe it away along with a bead of sweat.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:04 AM   #3
Mike6060

I feel my hand creep down towards my hardening dick. Does she know what she's doing to me? look at that hot tease parading herself out there. and oh my god her tits are fantastic. She must've known I'd like her hand slowly grazing her glistening body. I quicken my strokes and feel the pressure starting to build...
Old 11-26-2010, 02:23 AM   #4
Mike6060

As I stroke my wood an idea pops into my head. One so clever the bitch will never see it coming..

I put my hard on away (that tease is going to savor every drop) and gather some supplies in my school bag. A roll of ducktape, school supplies, video camera, and my favorite hunting knife. Materials in check, I throw on a collared shirt and slacks, and head out the door..

I try to calm my nerve as I make the walk over to my neighbor's front door, but my heart is racing. Nervously, I raise a muscular arm and knock on the door...
Old 11-26-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The phone rings next to the towel with the caller ID flashing private. Probably some salesperson I mumble ignoring it. I flip over onto my front and notice how the breeze picks up the sweat and my hair sticks to my skin. *sigh* its getting too hot.. time to go inside. Glancing over at the house next door I see the window empty of eyes, so I smile smugly and instead of dressing wrap the towel around my body and head inside. Its instantly cooler.

I jump into a cool shower upstairs quickly to rinse off the sweat and afterwards wrap myself in a clean towel, only to hear a knock on the door downstairs. Have I forgotten an appointment? Expecting anything by mail? Crap! I need to put something on but.. another knock, more insistent. No time. Fuck! Tightly wrapping it around me again and making sure its secure as I go down the stairs to the door, seeing the shape of a man standing behind it. Instantly it makes me smile. Well this will be fun. I skip the rest of the way down and open the door.

My smile drops for only a second since I wasn't expecting a kid. My pervy little gardener from next door no less. I still have to look up at him, so tall, strong, muscular and yet innocent looking.

"Mike!" I hold the towel at my cleavage a little tighter to make sure its not going to slip, confused since its not Thursday the scheduled day. "Whats up?"
Old 11-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
Mike6060

Did she really answer the door in just that skimpy towel? I stand in there awe, she really is a tease. I think to myself that she looks incredible though, the way her towel pushes her cleavage together. She must've known this would turn me on. What a slut. Maybe this is going to fun after all.

My 6'2'' frame towers over her tiny body while I innocently ask.. "Hey Mrs. Smith" "I'm doing a a term paper and was wondering if you'd be willing to do an interview. It's on married couples and I thought you'd be perfect for what I'm looking for" I think to myself, she's exactly the bitch I need for this part. "It'd really help me out I hope you don't mind..."

Last edited by Mike6060; 11-26-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Really?" I frown, looking up at him, wondering just how we are perfect for the term paper. "How so?" I move back to let him in, seeing as he has his bag with him anyway. "it had better not be about swingers or something because if it is your barking up the wrong tree" I quip, closing the door.

"Anyway let me get some clothes on" I wink before strutting up the stairs, smiling with my backturned knowing full well that hes probably looking up under the very short towel at the bottom of my ass.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #8
Mike6060

"No not, I swear I'm innocent" Anything but I laugh to myself. "It's just going to be questions about when you got married and stuff"

She turns and begins walking up the steps. I feel my cock twitch at the sight of her shapely legs leading up to the faint outline of her tight butt. "You don't mind if I set up a camera while you change do you? I need to record this interview" I try to act innocent and flash a smile.

She reaches the top of the stairs and I can clearly see the outline of her pussy. I can feel a swelling in my pants, so I quickly act busy ruffling through my bag.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

"A camera?" I stop at the top of the stairs and turn around, looking down at him rummaging in his bag. I have to think twice about that. "Im not sure about the camera. What do you major in again?"
Old 11-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #10
Mike6060

"Sociology?" I throw out. My heart races. This wasn't in my plans! Thinking quickly I have to come up with a way to spin this in my favor.

"I'm sorry I didn't think it was a big deal. If you come here I'll show you it's not a problem. It's on the syllabus here that we need a video or recording come look" I begin searching through my bag acting like I'm trying to find an important piece of paper, but really I'm looking for something that'll leave more than just a papercut..
Old 11-27-2010, 02:35 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

I take step down and change my mind.

"hmmm. I dont know. Maybe I should ring Grant first?" I wouldnt want to get into trouble, asking the question to myself rather than to you.
"oh! I'm still half naked" I giggle, tighening my grip on the towel again "I'd better go pull something on and I'll ummm look at that thing when I get back" I say, gesturing to your bag with a french polished pointed finger. I'd like to see what it is I'm getting in for before committing. Meanwhile.. what to wear? With that thought in mind I turn and take the last step up again and sashay down the hallway to my bedrooms walk in closet.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-27-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:07 PM   #12
Mike6060

Call her husband? I don't want that at all, it'll ruin everything. This is going to happen now or never. "Yeah no problem, take your time getting ready" I act indifferent while I watch her saunter down the hall, finally disappearing from view. As soon as she's gone I grab my stainless steel hunting knife and the ducktape in my hands, and easily throw my schoolbag with camera equipment over my muscular shoulder. I begin to silently creep up the stairs and down the hall.

I see the door is halfway open and there's a wet towel on the ground, but where is she? My heart racing, I know this is her room. I creep into the room and see a light on in her walk in closet. What a spoiled bitch I think to myself, she probably gets everything her way. My heart jumps with each step I take, getting closer and closer to my desire.

I set my bag down, take the finals steps and walk into view, and brandish my knife glinting in the light. She has her back turned to me when I ask

"Mrs. Smith i'd like to ask you a few personal questions"
Old 11-27-2010, 06:16 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

"hmmm mmmm mmhmmm mmm" I hum a little tune as I wonder what to wear, surveying the little rack of dresses. First things first... I start rummaging through my lingerie drawer, plucking out a lacy baby pink push up bra and the matching boyleg panties.
Suddenly your voice behind me! I whip around. "Mike!" I exclaim, clutching my lacythings to my chest forgetting for a second that I left my lower half exposed. I grab a nearby dress and stand behind it. I figured you would have perved but followed me? That I didnt expect. I blush under the little lights.
"Oh my god! The questions can wait!" and then I catch the knife in his hands.
"Mike?" My heart feels like it stops. "Mike what are y-you doing?" Oh god! Ive sen this lind of thing on Crime Channel.. where people go crazy and kill their neighbours for no good reason. "MIKE!" I cry, and let go of the dress to start backing away never taking my eyes off the knife.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
Mike6060

I can see the the look of terror in her blue eyes. It's intoxicating. She drops her dress and reveals her wonderful body to me. The sight of her blonde hair cascading over her uncovered breasts is too much. Her voice squeaks my name as she backs up with each step in advance towards my prey.

I take a step closer, twitching the knife in the air. "You know you've had this coming you tease" Another step. "All the years of you tanning topless for me to drool over" Another step closer. "I know you want this to happen you slut" I'm now a stride away from her. "Now we can do this the easy or the hard way.."
Old 11-28-2010, 01:47 AM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Oh god what are you talking about!" Even I can hear the hysteria in my voice as I start trembling uncontrollably, ending up against the back wall with a jump. All this is iver tanning topless? I feel a little angry suddenly.
"Well you shouldnt have been looking!" I cry, my eyes darting from the knife to your eyes that stare at my breasts, to the exit of the closet behind you. I look around for something- anything- to trhow at you and make a run for it.

"Want what to happen? Mike! Snap out of it!" he is only a step away, the knife menacingly closing in the distance between us. I look up at his eyes again and shake my head. I feel paralysed. What if I end up with the knife in my back? "Pleaase pease dont hurt me! Dont kill me!" I feign a step towards the knide but instead duck to the side and make a run for it... screaming at the top of my lungs.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #16
Mike6060

The site of her trembling only serves to fuel the fire in my body. "Kill you? No no i promise that won't happen. As for hurting, well, that I can do nothing about" The words no sooner leave my mouth and she tries darting past me, screaming her lungs out.

Years of playing sports and lifting has trained my body to be quick on my feet. She tries slipping sideways and makes it a few steps out of the closet door before I'm on her like a wolf. Tackling her to the ground, I easily overpower her petite body and my hand grabs her bellowing mouth while i bring the knife to her throat. I think to myself how glad I am she's a fighter. It wouldn't feel right if she gave in just yet.

Pressing the cold blade against her sweating flesh, I whisper "You know I sharpen this knife daily, and it wouldn't take much to cut a pretty thing like you" "Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. Not a noise and I'll let you live" I have no intentions of killing my new pet, but I savor her whimpers and her squirming body.

"Now I'm going to let go of your mouth, and if one whimper comes out I swear to God your husband will find you dead, understand?"
Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

I thought got past him but the scream was forcefully expelled out of my lungs when in a flash I find myself face first crushed into the carpet with him on top of me trying to pin my thrashing body down.

"Get off me!" I cry breathily. "get off!" I feel the sharp metal against my throat and his hand over my mouth. Oh no! This is it! I whimper into his palm still shaking, feeling something hard between his legs already pressing against my bare ass. His cock? My eyes widen and I squeel into his palm again. Hes going to rape me first! I stop struggling only when I feel the blade cutting in just a little, as he warns me about how he sharpens it.
I've never heard him talk like this. This cant be happening. At first he promised not to kill me, but now hes threatening to? Surely he wouldn't! He seemed so nice.

When his hand is gone I dare to open my mouth. I wish I could get the panic out of my voice.

"Mike, get off me! Y-You cant do this. You don't want to do this its wrong!" I stay still and pray that hes just playing.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-28-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #18
Mike6060

I can feel her writhing under my body, exciting me even more. Her tight ass feels incredible against my dick, which already has turned to steel. She tries to begin pleading as soon as I remove my hand.

SMACK! I slap her across the face hard enough to send her eyes spinning. "Bitch I said not a fucking word" I hiss "Since you obviously can't follow directions, I guess this will have to do"

I pin her arms behind her back and sit on them with all of my weight, effectively demobilizing my prey, my rock hard cock probing the top of her back. "You knew this was bound to happen you stuck up whore"

I fumble in my bag that lays a few feet away. Finally finding duct tape, I rip off a strip and place it over her mouth. "Maybe now you'll be quiet for once" I place another over her eyes, blinding her. RIIIIPPP. I slowly tear another strip, longer this time, and wrap it around her wrists, pinning them behind her. After I finish I stand up and silently admire my handiwork.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

He feels like dead weight, pressing me into the carpet. I struggle furiously. "get OFF ME!" I cry desperaely "get off me Right this second and you get out of my house! Ill tell my husb-" crack! I felt that smack on my face spread its sting across. It was only light, but I have never felt my face being slapped in my whole life. It makes me cry.

I ignored his hissing at me to be quiet. "Mike! why are you dong this why are you being so mean!" Ive never heard him talk like this ever, not even to his pain in the ass brother and sister.I cant ignore the feeling is his hardness pressing into the small of my back. I cant believe this is happening!

"mNNoo!" I thrash again as he tries to gag me with tape. Where did he get that from?! "NO!" A dawning realisation fills me with a cold feeling in the pit of my gut, that he planned this all along, hits me as my lips become sealed behind the wall of tape, followed then by the tape blindfold making me panic.

"NNMMMMMM!!!" I thrash again trying to shake him off me, but hes much too strong. I find myself laying prone with my wrists bound tightly behind my back. More tears flood my stuck together eyes as I work at my wrists trying to get them unstuck.