Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapist roleplay preferences

Sorry if there is another thread like this somewhere, but a new thread wont hurt when its so quiet

I want to be a better roleplayer, so guys, tell me, when your playing with a victim online:

1. what is your motivation for participating in a roleplay eg turn you on or for fun or as an exercise in imagination/writing or boredom
2. what sorts of things you like your victim to write about/read about in female perspectives in roleplays and why
3. what sorts of things you dont like the victim writing about and why

And just out of curiosity:

4. do you personally prefer fighters, surrenderers, fear, unremitting loathing, calculating attempts to escape or fool, complete submission, winning her over, unconscious victims or does it all depend on the scene etc
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:17 AM   #2
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

1. It turns me on to be able to live out my fantasy in any kind of way, even through writing.

2. I love it when my victim acts as if she is in control and too good for me. Of course, I will let her know what the real deal is later on.

3. I don't have any dislikes. I have a very opened mind so throw me everything you got.
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm...

1. what is your motivation for participating in a roleplay eg turn you on or for fun or as an exercise in imagination/writing or boredom

Both - I can plot out and write out any fantasy I want...

2. what sorts of things you like your victim to write about/read about in female perspectives in roleplays and why

I like it when she writes her feelings and thoughts too, not just her physical reactions. It helps make it more intense and fulfilling as the roleplay/story progresses. Rape is not just a physical assault, it is also a mental and emotional attack. It's really better when the victim includes those aspects in her part of the deal.

nothing comes to mind right away...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

1. A bit of all three. I do get bored at times, and do get a turn on from RPing. The main reason is, I get to indulge a fantasy I cannot in real life, even if it just through words on my screen.

2. A bit of emotion is nice. Also, indicate weather you are letting go or trying to hold them in, like if you're struggling to hold back the tears to deny me the pleasure of seeing you cry, putting on a brave face to bluff etc.

3. Write about whatever you want it's fine with me. Just don't go overboard with poetic metaphors, that just kills it.

4. Any type will do depending on my mood of the month
Though I rarely like totally submissive or unconscious victims. Paralyzed with fear, nice. Giving up at one point, perfect. But just flatly lying there and taking it? Kinda boring.

And you know I adore fighters , especially if it's a close fought match, like say a tough, fit, self-defense trained hottie... The prize is so much sweeter when you work for it!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

It's a very different experience then watching a video, simply reading someone else's story, or even writing one yourself. It provides a level of interactivity that none of the other outlets can. It provides an element of uncertainty that's exciting, you can lay out the scenario but from there on anything can happen.

How they feel as things are happening. Physical reactions are fine, but I'm more interested in the psychological. What is going through her mind as I grab her, during the initial penetration, my climax. I'm interested in her inner monolouge.

And just out of curiosity:

Just being descriptive, no single sentence responses.

4. do you personally prefer fighters, surrenderers, fear, unremitting loathing, calculating attempts to escape or fool, complete submission, winning her over, unconscious victims or does it all depend on the scene etc

If I wanted to win her over I'd invite her out to dinner, not drag her into a back alley and force her to the ground. Unconscious victims are no fun, there's no reaction. Submission is good, after a nice breaking in period of course. Basically my fantasies revolve around her disgust with the act. She hates my touch, the feeling of my cock sliding into her, disgusted by the feeling of my cum spurting into her, but there's nothing that she can do about it. I get to have my fun and she has to lie there and take it.

Turning it around, how would you answer these questions Gaggirl? What are you looking for when you roleplay?

Last edited by Legosi; 09-12-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Legosi, cool

I dont write thinking of other people in mind, I am bored for a few weeks yet, but the motivation is only ever for turn on. I write how I think I would really react in real life and try to write for my partner

Turning it around, Id have to say that mens descriptions of what they are thinking and feeling drives me crazy, I love it. The one or two lines of "I do this and then I do that" are okay every once in a while, but I much prefer to know what hes experiencing

again turning it around, I dont like unrealism or sudden anal scenarios. Most of all, I hate it when they tell me how I'm reacting or what I'm saying or doing before I'm doing it! Grrrrrr thats usually a stop for me. If a post is so long it has to include the things I'm doing, perhaps the posts become shorter to get more immediate reactions.

thanks for asking, I didnt expect to answer my own question. x
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

It's a turn on, of course. Also, I like thinking up the plots for stories, but the the actual writing takes quite a long time and I tend to get distracted and give up But with RP I can sit down for 10 minutes at a time and do a specific little bit of writing (which I enjoy) and achieve something. Also, with RP you know in advance (hopefully!) someone else wants to keep reading your next instalment.

Her thoughts & feelings - in the immediate context but also at the start to establish her character. Her physical reactions are also important, though. Detailed descriptions of these is good. And, some imaginative details about what is around about us and what is happening in the environment that can optionally be picked up and incorporated.

I try and leave options open, part of the game I enjoy is when one of us does something unexpected and the other has to cope. So just because I say "I bring your crumpled soiled knickers up to your mouth, wait for your next gasp, and shove them between your lips", I hope you feel free to try and bite me or knee me if you want. Or have a minor character walk in. Or say you're having a heart attack (maybe you're faking it.) Then I get to cope...

If it isn't working for you and I'm not picking up hints in posts I'd like to get a PM to discuss it, we can go back and edit posts to our mutual satisfaction.

I don't like the victim to control my voluntary actions too much. Fine to say "I knee you in the balls and you double over" though. Or suggest something like "You look down at my ankles and rub your mouth", and I'll try and interpret that into my next post, with what I'm thinking.

It should all be consistent within the context of whatever scenario we're in. e.g. if if I've bound your wrists you can't slap me without freeing yourself (I'm happy to play non-realistic scenarios though, just so long as they make sense within themselves)

4. do you personally prefer
fighters -yes
surrenderers - no. You might reluctantly give in temporarily, or end up completely crushed, but not voluntarily.
fear - yes
unremitting loathing - can be nice. Bit of disgust or looking down on me as your inferior at the start. Or just ignoring me.
calculating attempts to escape or fool - yes, definitely. Or desperate uncalculated attempts, as well.
complete submission - not unless you're trying to fool me
winning her over - no
unconscious victims - not in itself, but for a bit then you awake and react to it, can be nice

Basically you are always reluctant.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

Okay, here we go:

1. A bit of each. It's a big turn on, but I also like to try different kinds of stories, settings, characters. I'm really not one of those guys that will be happy writing the same basic story again and again.

2 and 3. I like to read both the physical and psychological reactions of the woman, and I like when my partner has a sense of place and story. I don't require gigantic descriptions, usually two paragraphs per turn are fine. But it's a big turn-off to roleplay with that girl that always answers with one-sentence responses.

4. All of them, really! I like the variety. But we're talking rape here. Even in fantasy form there are limits to what is believable. Winning her over and complete submission are great, but the relationship will always be kinky and rough. I don't really like long stories where we become a completely ordinary couple. Even if you fall in love and marry me in the story, I'll still be brutal in bed.

Last edited by SuperMale; 11-29-2010 at 09:10 PM.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote