Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry and every now and then whimper when one of your hard thrusts hits home sending an arc of pain through me all the way up to my restrained wrists. Sliding in and out and groaning, telling me youl fuck me hard and again- the contest. what are you talking about? I frown through my tears as you press yourself into me and ask me about birthcontrol. FUck! Thats right! I'm not on anything! With the shock of whats happening it didnt even occur to me. My eyes open wider and I try to struggle away to sit up.

"I-Im I'm not on anything! Please! You cant come inside me!" Suddenly wriggling under you in a panic. "Please," I beg breathlessly, "put on a condom and I wont fight you I promise!" still trying to wriggle away from your cock .
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #42
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

"How delicious, am i really this lucky?" i moan, fucking you even harder. "Why should i put on a condom" i ask, doing another hard trust.
"If i knock your little cunt up ill get much points and be leader in our contest. Hopefully my seed will find your tiny egg directly so ill be first to knock his slut up"

My hand moves over your breasts, squezzing them while my cock now enjoys even more the feeling of your fertile unprotected cunt.
"Soon enough ill watch your breasts and belly swell, damn, i cant wait to get you pregnant" i groan, increasing my speed.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That seemed to be the wrong thing to say, if your moaning and thrusting was anything to go by, going harder and breathing heavy in between telling me about your disgusting plans to knock me up.

Im sickened! What kind of a horrible contest is that! I can only stare at you agape in silent horror as you continue to plough into me, your cock head right up against my cervix, my pussy milking your ever hardening cock as you get closer and closer to orgasm with each hard thrust. The thought of me getting pregnant and swelling, the baby inside of me being half YOURS fills me with nothing but dread. "No no!! NO! get off me!"I cry. "NO!! you cant do this!" I struggle under you trying to get away, your grunts reminding me how much your enjoying fucking me while I'm restrained and unable to get away, utterly helpless and exposed and fertile underneath you.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #44
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

You struggle against my plans, not wanting me to impregnate you and get the first amount of points in the contest. Stupid hoe.

I grab your hear, forcing you to look into my face while i lay ontop of you. "Don't worry, ill take care of you.
Can you feel my cock pressing against your fertile wombs entrance?
If i dont knock you up now ill try even harder next time i promise. I'll keep your cunt bathed with my seed."

My eyes met yours, just to see how you react. The growing knowledge inside of you that no matter what you do, my child will grow inside you. My cock still trusting hard, hitting your cervix, making your breasts bounce which will soon filled with milk.