Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I turned the stereo on and turned the volume up to drown out her screams. Even though the houses were well apart, I didn't want any noisy neighbors checking in. I slapped her upturned ass "Get moving Bitch!"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:15 AM   #22
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was tied face down over a chair, my wrists still roped behind my back. my breasts noosed. One of the bastards was shafting me hard from behind, and another was giving me stinging slaps on my upturned ass. "Get moving, bitch" I heard. I was in pain and terrified, but also strangely aroused. Humiliating and degrading though my sitiuation was, this was the fuck I needed after two years of boring marriage to my wimpish 60-year-old husbnd.

I started wriggling my ass, and thrusting back to meet the rock-hard weapon invading my pussy. My screams turned to whimpers, and I started panting like a long-distance runner. My climax, almost achieved obscenely on the vibrating washing machine, now flooded over me. "Omigod, omigod, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I squealed.

My frantic wriggles clearly had an effect on the cock in my cunt, too. After one more mighty thrust I felt a spurt of hot semen deep inside me. I found myself staring into the lens of a phone. "This will look great on the internet, bitch," someone said. "Your rich neighbours and friends will see you for the cumslut you are."
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #23
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shove my friend back. Seeing her panting like a dog made me almost shoot my wad right there. I ram my dick in her oozing cunt and began banging her hard. I grabbed her ankles like handles of a wheel barrow and began yanking her back and forth on my dick.

Groaning and sweating like a wild beast as I slammed in and out. Before long I was filling this cunt with my spunk. Leaking out and dripping down her thighs like snail trails. "Looks like we need to add new carpet to the list of things to do."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote