Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2010, 12:45 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Just shut up." Cock slamming forward, entering you roughly. Tearing past your virginity, taking it for my own. Laughing at the squeal of pain you emit. Hands pinning your arms above your head as I start to thrust. Feeling your long, smooth legs kicking and rubbing past my sides. Shuddering in pleasure. My lips lower to your neck, and I suckle on it hungrily. As I thrust, whispering harshly in your ear. "Better me than some jock who looks at you as another knotch in his belt." Laughing and reaching down to caress your ass.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #22
Jennifer

Jennifer has initial reputation
Default Monique

Monique:

Nobody speaks as I look around the car, and I sigh to myself, my worry overcoming my better sense. "I'll go out and look for her, you guys. Don't mind me, all alone," I try guilt, but know better than to think it will work. I climb over Jamie and open the door, hesitating as the cold air hits me, the rain coming down hard. God, I hate that all I'm wearing is my cheerleading outfit; I'm going to freeze out there. I shudder as I step out into the cold, hearing Jamie pull the door closed quickly.

I wrap my arms around myself and quickly start off in the direction Emily took, hoping that she's okay.

Last edited by Jennifer; 11-03-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thrust into my captive cheerleader hard and fast while she whimpers. Virgin blood staining my cock and exciting me further. Driving over and over while my tongue plays across her cheeks. Lapping up the tears leaking from her eyes. Shuddering and moaning right into her ear. Squeezing her tit through the layers of her clothing. Having t be rough to get any sort of feel. The assault is brutal, and quick. Before I know it, my seed is releasing inside her. Yanking out and scrambling over her, thinking about her friends on the side of the road. She mentioned them and I don't want them falling into someone elses hands.

A few threat against the girl and she is sitting in the seat sniffling. Hunched and pulled as far away from me as she can, but still in there. As I drive I see another on the side of the road, recognizing the skirt I pull to the side. "We're just going to get you. Hop in." Glaring an order to be quiet at my first captive, making sure to expose my weapon to her.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #24
Jennifer

God I'm instantly soaked, my outfit clinging to my body, the cold chilling me to the bone. I shudder, my arms wrapped around me as I hurry in the direction Emily went. Stupid, stupid, stupid Monique, I think, I should have just stayed in the car. I see lights heading my way and look up and see a truck coming toward us, with two people in the cab.

It slows and I step further to the side of the road, waiting as it stops and seeing Emily sitting in the passenger seat. She looks wet and cold and terrible. The driver, some old man, leans over and rolls down the window, and I'm a little grossed out at how he's leaning over Emily, and I see the way she's shrinking away from him.

"We're just going to get you. Hop in," he shouts over the rain, and I look at Emily, trying to meet her eyes, wondering if everything is okay.

"Uh, thanks," I say, stepping closer, but not too close. "Emily, is everything okay?" I ask, fear rising in me as she refuses to meet my eyes. I'd be less wary if she weren't acting so strangely.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

YOu aren't getting in. I knew I should have waited to rape the slut next to me. But I couldn't control myself. Am I going to have to pull the weapon? That would just mean that I am going to have to control five scared, struggling women all the way back. Don't think I am going to be able to do that. "She's just really cold from the walk." Emily sneezes, sniffles, and nods her head. Forcing a fake smile as she looks at you. "Now get in here before you catch a cold, that uniform isn't to warm is it?"
Old 11-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
Jennifer

God Emily looks horrible. "Emily, everything okay?" I ask, stepping forward a little, keeping an eye on the old guy even as I focus on Emily, worried and afraid even as I shiver in the cold rain.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

I knew I shouldn't have raped her so soon. Cursing myself in my head. I just couldn't help it, she looked so perfect. Now I have a dumb bitch who is apparently smarter than she looks. Or at least well trained by her parents. Refusing to get in the car. A glance over at Emily shows me that if I commanded her to speak, it would only frighten you more. Sighing heavily I step out of the truck, and grab you by the waist. "No she isn't all right, I just raped her."
Old 11-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #28
Jennifer

I step back as the door swings open and he slides past Emily, torn between staying with Emily and running, my fear spiking. I hesitate, and cry out as he lunges toward me, his arms reaching around me, the sight of Emily's terrified face looking back at me from the passenger seat.

"No, she isn't all right," I hear, stunned, shocked into immobility, "I just raped her."

Oh god I think and scream and start fighting, clawing at his face, at his eyes, trying to jerking my knees against his thighs, trying to batter his groin, twisting and fighting the entire time, my eyes imploring Emily to help.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

This one has more spirit than the other. Good, only make this better. My legs keep twisting ever so slightly so your knees hit my thighs instead of my groin. I am enjoying the fight and there is a big smile on my face as I hold tightly onto you. Seeing your eyes going to my first victim, I simply smile. "She didn't help herself, she aint gonna help you."

Hand coming up and I smack you across the face. As hard as I can. Trying to take advantage of your momentary stunned look, slamming you up against the side of the cab. "Two in one night, then I am going after your friends too."