Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sticking together against new members!

Bad this thread was closed, I had something to say there Never mind, we can discuss it here.

Original thread

Read the first posts (sardu). Does it seems to you that he is a troll wanting to spam the board with useless post, as, I agree, many other do? I don't think so. He started a thread, he made a post, he shared first of his clips for free. Agree that maybe it was not in the best section, that screencaps are missing (what is only for our comfort, not a rule). But potentially it was a good post and a promising member.

@Crotch_Ripper:
I know you mean it well and that you are tired of all the spam posts and posts that should be elsewhere. I respect you a lot for all you do here. But still, there are differences! Had it have to be in bold font with KO sign, like you were screaming on him? I'd expect rather something like

... Nice try, but I'd rather take it to BDSM section!

@Sardu:
You tried, you got your ass kicked and you started fight back. Wrong! You should have said "Sorry, I didn't mean it wrong!" and ask mods to move it to the proper section or maybe post a rape clip and try to explain why did you post it there. And stay polite of course - you are new here and should listen to the older members. Usually they mean it well.

@snarkopo, theDarkOne:
This was not necessary any more (but the first theDarkOne's post, that was fine imo). It is like kicking into already lying opponent. Hate this acting, really! That's not the respect "people on this board have to each other".

@Becka:
Thanks for showing us how it should look like. Clear and not attacking!

Finally ...

I pos repped him back. He might be a good member if he got a chance and one such a member is worth a 100 trolls This is a weired thing about this rep system - that even two, three "old members" may get the newcomer -88 very fast. For what?

We had a very similar case not so long ago. This makes me sad, really
Old 02-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Bad this thread was closed, I had something to say there Never mind, we can discuss it here.

Original thread

Read the first posts (sardu). Does it seems to you that he is a troll wanting to spam the board with useless post, as, I agree, many other do? I don't think so. He started a thread, he made a post, he shared first of his clips for free. Agree that maybe it was not in the best section, that screencaps are missing (what is only for our comfort, not a rule). But potentially it was a good post and a promising member.

@Crotch_Ripper:
I know you mean it well and that you are tired of all the spam posts and posts that should be elsewhere. I respect you a lot for all you do here. But still, there are differences! Had it have to be in bold font with KO sign, like you were screaming on him? I'd expect rather something like

... Nice try, but I'd rather take it to BDSM section!

@Sardu:
You tried, you got your ass kicked and you started fight back. Wrong! You should have said "Sorry, I didn't mean it wrong!" and ask mods to move it to the proper section or maybe post a rape clip and try to explain why did you post it there. And stay polite of course - you are new here and should listen to the older members. Usually they mean it well.

@snarkopo, theDarkOne:
This was not necessary any more (but the first theDarkOne's post, that was fine imo). It is like kicking into already lying opponent. Hate this acting, really! That's not the respect "people on this board have to each other".

@Becka:
Thanks for showing us how it should look like. Clear and not attacking!

Finally ...

I pos repped him back. He might be a good member if he got a chance and one such a member is worth a 100 trolls This is a weired thing about this rep system - that even two, three "old members" may get the newcomer -88 very fast. For what?

We had a very similar case not so long ago. This makes me sad, really
While I agree with you in spirit, I dont agree with your assesment of my posts in that thread, I explained to the OP exactly how his post did not belong in that section of rape board. I also pointed him to the correct section.

And as for trolls, when you come in here with a combative attitude and a weed up your ass and call members assholes, dont excpect them to sit on there hands and do nothing. Please note I did not use any foul language or insults toward sardu.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:

Original thread

@snarkopo, theDarkOne:

cry
I said what I did because he called Darkone/CR an asshole. Not because I thought his post was so terribly inappropriate. And as I saw it, they were initially trying to educate him on the ways of the board. Maybe a bit harshly but they did not deserve the name calling.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I think there was way too much overreaction on all sides.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMaster View Post
I think there was way too much overreaction on all sides.
do you even know what you are talking about?I don't think you do so your opinion is not needed here....

Fibonacci
Who do you think you are to call members out like this.As of late all you do is act Superior.If you had a problem you should PM someone.I personally am sick of your behavior.Time to get off your pedestal.

This is what went down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardu
Did you even look at the clip? Also, not all my clips, but screw it, i don't have to post anything... lurking doesn't even require membership.
Then i posted..
Quote:
How are we supposed to look at it if you don't post screen caps?I don't waist my time downloading something without them.If you would look around the movie section(and you say you have)then you will see what i mean.

and don't talk smack to CR.
is that so bad?give me a break.

Then Sardu posted this..
Quote:
Then don't waste your time. Simple
and in response to me telling him not to talk smack to CR he wrote this.
Quote:
Or what? You'll whine louder?
so my response to that was..
Quote:
Don't worry i won't and nobody will.People on this board have respect for each other and one of the ways we show it is by posting screen caps.
Quote:
It is unlikely I will post anything else to the board.
then i wrote..
Quote:
And i will cry many tears until your return.

We don't need people on this board that don't respect it and its members
then your buddy wrote this...
Quote:
Any other board I've posted at are always glad when someone takes the time to upload FREE content. Even if its not to your taste there are ways to point the new poster to what you would like to see... and trust me, i've got some great stuff. But I can assure you, it won't be posted here.

I will simply lurk and take what I like without contributing a thing. Which is what the idiots here deserve. Please feel free to flame away, while I laugh at your stupidity.
This is after he called CR an ASSHOLE.

This thread is bullshit...

You need to look at your own behavior and not worry about others.I might have expected this from a new member who does not know what they are talking about but i did not think you would be so foolish.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 02-05-2009 at 04:44 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you all care about this ridiculous drama here is the link.. http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20516
Old 02-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

I'm sorry to see this discussion...guys...we are all humans...so we can all make mistakes...
Sardu is a new member, and to me he should be more respectful with the senior members of this board...
so yeah he made a bad mistake...he should avoid to use bad words...but we can't kill him for it!
theDarkOne i hope you will understad that Fibonacci is a very cool guy...he just said what he felt to say...
and yes i understand him...god knows how many newbies i ripped for the mistakes they have done...beh...
probably we should be more calm sometimes...and give the times to the newbies to understand the rules...
it's not easy i know...this board is full of spammers...and there are also some people who get fun posting malawares as well...
so probably we will never arrive to the perfection...but maybe we can try to be more nice with who is new...not???
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #8
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw this post off and on as it developed so Ill simply add what I observed and offer a few comments for you to consider Fibonacci and others

Crotch_Ripper seems to me to be a somewhat blunt right down to business kinda member. He spend quit a bit of time tagging spam posts so no one is harmed by whatever or simply telling all members its vanilla or spam. Gotta give him credit for that.

Sardu initially made a simple junior member (or new poster) mistake but if he/she has been lurking about then he/she should have known that CR does not put up with spam and should have toned down his replies as you pointed out.

Once he/she called CR an asshole then I can find no fault with anything after that. CR as with all here did not return the insult and while you or Sardu might consider some replies as harsh I think the poster egged it on after the second reply.

Snarkopo and the Darkone did what they felt was right and backed up CR as Snarkopo has done for me a time or two. I see no error in either of there replies.

I left this post before Becka made a reply but I could not help feeling that it would wind up exactly as it did.

CR may have came on a little strong to start off with but the rest of it was simply members backing up each other which I think we should all do.

I agree with Becka's closing remarks and was tempted to send CR a pm with a similar comment until I saw the your just an asshole remark.

I think all privileged and senior members have an obligation to help or advise junior members and help out our piers but as we are each individuals we each do it in our own way

my opinion mate I hope I have not offended anyone just my comment

sparks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
theDarkOne
Banned

I respect you Maradona,absolutely...

I don't respect Fib starting a thread to call out members of the board.
This is something for PMs.

His arrogant behavior to call out CR and myself when we both never did anything but state facts .

sardu is the one who called CR an asshole.Sardu said this about everybody on the board..
Quote:
I will simply lurk and take what I like without contributing a thing. Which is what the idiots here deserve.
I respect you Mar for trying to make the peace.I don't respect Fib and this B.S.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That sums it up pretty nicely.

And Fibonacci we have no beef, your entitled to your opinion I just dont happen to agree with you.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #11
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For the first, I did not mean to blame anybody, or "call out" - even if I don't understand much what is meant by that. I did not use PM, because I don't want to educate you. I wanted to say something I feel and if I am not right ... well, I learn, nothing more, nothing less.

@Crotch_Ripper:
I know you were right and I understand you. All I wanted to say was, that sometimes it is fine to see the difference between an idiot and someone who tried and failed.

Even the truth is dangerous when used as a weapon. Just think about it please.

Anyway, I did not mean to fight you and I apologize if you felt umbraged by it.

@Snarkopo
CR did not deserve it, the same as Sardu did not, at least not from the begining - I mean he should not call CR an asshole, but your post was much harder. Fe "Obviously no one thinks your post is worth anything." - how do you know, this board is not just top 10, 30 or 50 most active people?

@TwistedMaster:
Agree. Thanks.

@TheDarkOne:
I think TM may know what he is talking about, as he may read it. I posted a link to the original thread, but thanks you did it once more, so nobody miss it.

I think I am a common member of this board just like you and feel free to start any thread I think has something to say. I can understand you don't like my acting, the same as I sometimes don't like yours. We live different life, you are probably a cool guy, but sometimes too negative for me. Anyway this is not anything I'd attack you for. You may get me off any pedestal, as I don't think I stand on any. Usually I don't start fights with others and don't fight for others. We are all adults and can talk for ourselves.

Did you read the whole my post? You can see I did not say a word against your first post in that thread. You talked about respect, that members have to each other at this board (what you btw. showed in reaction to TwistedMaster). That respect should go to new members too. All I said toward you is, that it was not necessary. If you wanted him to leave and never return, than you maybe succeed. But was it?

Sorry I do not reply to your PM. I don't want to fight with anybody and hope everything is explained here.

@Maradona:
Thanks mate. We did not agree on everything in past, we will not in future But you hit a point - we all do mistakes and everybody deserves a chance to learn from it!

@Sparks:
Understand what you are saying. Maybe you are right. But still I can not get rid of feeling that this was not necessary and we may loose a potentially good member, who has something interesting to say/post. Not for the first time.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #12
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I respect you Maradona,absolutely...

I don't respect Fib starting a thread to call out members of the board.
This is something for PMs.

His arrogant behavior to call out CR and myself when we both never did anything but state facts .

sardu is the one who called CR an asshole.Sardu said this about everybody on the board..

I respect you Mar for trying to make the peace.I don't respect Fib and this B.S.
I don't see anything arrogant on starting a thread when I have something to say and original thread is closed. I personally don't like PMs and don't use them much, especially when I think it may be interesting for other people too. When I have something to say, I can say it publicly. This is not a professions of love. Did you think about a possibility, that I may want to know some other people opinion on that? I don't think I am the most clever here, so I stated my opinion and I'll learn from the others.

You may not like me or my thinking. But do you have any reason not to respect me?
Old 02-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
That sums it up pretty nicely.

And Fibonacci we have no beef, your entitled to your opinion I just don't happen to agree with you.
Fibonacci

I think CR pretty much said it all mate.

And I agree with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
I think I am a common member of this board just like you and feel free to start any thread I think has something to say.
You certainly have earned the right to post a concern a question or a comment. I respect that and your opinion.

I don't think this is a fight I think its just us expressing our opinions or adding comments for others to evaluate. And to disagree or agree as we as individuals see fit.

Thank you for listening to what I offered and as I have listened to you thanks for giving me your insight and perspective.

Each of us that has replied here has our own manner of expressing our thoughts or opinion. I for one think its what makes this area unique.

thanks again

sparks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:27 AM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

@Snarkopo
CR did not deserve it, the same as Sardu did not, at least not from the begining - I mean he should not call CR an asshole, but your post was much harder. Fe "Obviously no one thinks your post is worth anything." - how do you know, this board is not just top 10, 30 or 50 most active people?

Oh yes I see your point. Poor little Sardu. Calls a member an asshole and I said no one thought his post was worth anything, CLEARLY worse - NOT!
Ya know Sequence, in general I agree with your overall point but I think you picked the wrong thread to illuminate it.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:32 AM   #15
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
I don't see anything arrogant on starting a thread when I have something to say and original thread is closed. I personally don't like PMs and don't use them much, especially when I think it may be interesting for other people too.
Jesus,that is arrogance.
You start a thread to bitch about something that had nothing to do with you.Calling out members who did nothing wrong.

Quote:
This is not a professions of love.
What?You make zero sense.

Quote:
Did you think about a possibility, that I may want to know some other people opinion on that? I don't think I am the most clever here, so I stated my opinion and I'll learn from the others.
So you start a thread calling out members who did nothing wrong so you can get other people to agree with you?That is pathetic.Who do you think you are?Your a self absorbed person.Your no better that anyone so stop telling people how to act.By starting this thread you have pissed 3 people off.For what?So you can give us your Superior advise?

Quote:
You may not like me or my thinking. But do you have any reason not to respect me?
I do not like you.Your reasoning is crap and this thread is reason enough to not respect you.

What you did is cheap .
You can keep your wisdom to yourself or act like every other self respecting member and send it in a PM.

This thread is fucking bullshit...

Last edited by theDarkOne; 02-06-2009 at 03:35 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #16
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
@Snarkopo
Oh yes I see your point. Poor little Sardu. Calls a member an asshole and I said no one thought his post was worth anything, CLEARLY worse - NOT!
Ya know Sequence, in general I agree with your overall point but I think you picked the wrong thread to illuminate it.
When you don't want to listen, then don't. Did I offend you somehow? Do you think my post was so rude against you? Then I apology to you too - I have no problem to admit my faults. And I did not mean it that way. Still ... I don't think it was the best you could post there or here! Even if I picked a wrong thread, the basic is still the same. And then it fits quite well to what I wanted to say.

And btw. are you trying to offend me? Sorry, my English is not the best so maybe I can not catch all the irony in it. Anyway, you can not. Nobody on this board can, as I don't make close friends here.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #17
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:
Jesus,that is arrogance.
You start a thread to bitch about something that had nothing to do with you.Calling out members who did nothing wrong.
Had nothing to do with me? More times in that thread was used something like "... nobody on this board ..." Who are you to talk for everybody on this board? I may feel it very different!

Why are you still talking about arrogance, bitching and calling out members? I already explained, why I not used PM. What should I do then? Stay silent as you wanted me in a rep you've given me? You may persuade me that I am wrong, but you'd have to use a different language for that. I am not the one who is bitching around.

Quote:
So you start a thread calling out members who did nothing wrong so you can get other people to agree with you?That is pathetic.Who do you think you are?Your a self absorbed person.Your no better that anyone so stop telling people how to act.By starting this thread you have pissed 3 people off.For what?So you can give us your Superior advise?
No, I started a thread so I can say what I feel about all that and other people may or may not agree with me. Maybe nobody here will agree with me, then I stay the one who thinks different. That is just fine, we are not sheeps to agree with all that is said here. Would you like a board where everybody will stand behind you and tell you how great you are?

I already told you who I think I am. I may be a self absorbed person in your eyes. People who knows me thinks different and that is what matters to me. I've never told I think I am better then anyone here - that is what you are still talking about!

If I pissed three people off, than it was not for nothing. It was for stating my opinion - and then it is still worth it. You may take it as an advice, or maybe just something to think about, at least for a while. But I don't think you want. You have your own truth which is unbreakable, right?

Quote:
I do not like you.Your reasoning is crap and this thread is reason enough to not respect you.

What you did is cheap .
You can keep your wisdom to yourself or act like every other self respecting member and send it in a PM.

This thread is fucking bullshit...
I do not need you to like me. You are not a reason I am a members of this board. But I still may listen to you and try to understand your thoughts. Are you capable to do the same? Or at least try to?

I am a self respecting person in a real life and that has nothing to do with choosing PM/thread. If this thread is enough for you to not respect me, then you need not much to judge people!