Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
boobman3000

boobman3000 has initial reputation
Default I cant believe i witnessed this (Tit Fuck)

Based on a real event.

Summer just gone i was chillin on my local beach in the sun when i noticed four hot girls walk past (in bikini's) to the end of the beach ( 17-20yrs old), one was tanned beautiful with a small frame blue eyes and huge tits, looked like just Ewa Sonnet (google it images), the other two flat chested pale'ish, one ok size tanned. I got alittle suspicious because at the end of the beach there is a wall created by rock pools, bought five foot high and goes down till it hits the shallows of the sea. No one's around here and most off the public stay around the pub/ice cream stand right on the other side.

I started to pay more attention to them and notcied them creep around the wall throught the shallows, five mins after that i noticed a old guy in his 40's
ugly'ish in shorts follow and lay down on his towel next to the wall by himself with his newspaper, this part of the beach is empty (maybe he was listening to them). Interested in the same i followed till i got at the back of the beach but went behind him climbed the rockpools and lay on top (there was a dip on the top).

I peaked over after hearing them laughing and notcied they had no bikini tops on laying down on there towels a foot away from the wall, i couldn't help but stare at Ewa's (lets call her that) huge tanned tits as she lay there closed to me. Next i noticed they were talking about Ewa and how they wish they had big natural tits like her and implants blah blah, whilst they were talking about her i saw that she never replied and had her eyes closed. They then went on to say how she was super jet lagged/drunk and had a long week and that, ten minutes later they discussed going to the pub for twenty mins and that she'd be ok by herself cause its a hidden spot. Next thing i knew they popped their bikini tops back on and headed off, i couldn't help but stay there and stare at these amazing tits (gotta be E cups) then down to her tight stomach and bikini bottoms.

All of a sudden i saw that guy creep around the corner of the rock pool wall, walking up from the shallows and he froze as he saw her huge tits, he then slowly walked up to her and asked if she was ok whilst his eyes were fixated on her tits, no reply. He then approached her and slowly pushed her asking again, as he did this i was focusing on her boobs wobbleing and my dick went solid lol. Again there was no reply at all and he started to look around and said "you are a sleepy girl".

He then pulled down his shorts to reveal his cock (it was really big and erected) and started jerking it. He then steped over her and went down on his knee's so his knee's were on each side of her and his dick was facing in between her tits. I was soo close right now and i moved up alittle, looking down on them i could see him now on his knee's facing alittle down from me (but with his head down at her) and could see the top of her head/face and the tits apart.

He then cuped his hands around and pushed her huge tits together, they nearly engulfed all of his his huge cock i could just see the bell end pointing out, he looked up and his face changed as he whinned "fuuuck there soft", he looked like her was in heaven. He then slowly started pumping and i could see his bell end poking in and out of this huge cleavage, i couldn't help but stare in aw as his cock popped out and the cleavage swallowed it back in, he then started to pick up the pace and i could hear his cock sliding in and out of these huge soft tits.

After about five mins he started to moan quietly, i looked up to his face then back down to see his bell end was swelling and alittle wet, i was amazed she was still out. He then pushed her tits together really tightly while pumping and started to moan louder and louder and then moaned "fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk", i then noticed a big thick clump of cum pump out of his bell end as he exited her cleavage and it started to slide near her neck, as his cock went back in he started pumping inside and more watery like cum followed out of the valley between her tits. After holding her tits together still for a moment he whispered "woow fuck" then got up and popped his shorts back on, as her huge tits fell apart again i noticed tons of sticky cum between them where he must of finished the rest of his load.

He then took a picture and walked off exiting around the wall and down to the other end of the beach, five mins later i heard her friends come back sounding tipsy. I peaked over again to see them staring at her tits,
one said "is that what i think it is" while one of the other's looked at her
lotion, said replied "ahhh no its out of date it goes like that when it goes off" and they started laughing and called the other a perv, they then knelt down and shook her waking her up after a min and she slowly sat up.

I could see the big clump of cum slide down her neck and stop between her huge E cups, followed by watery cum dripping off her nipples. She looked down and moaned " i must of forgot to rub it in" seeing that the big clump was the most obivous she put both her hands down seperating it and rubing it over both of her tits and nipples which just left white goo over them, they then asked her if she wanted to head off to the pub and she towel'd off the cum and put her top back on. They then headed off and ive been shocked till this day.

If anyone is into this (like me) or has had a similar experience please comment .

Last edited by boobman3000; 11-02-2010 at 06:23 PM.
boobman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #2
coyotedawn92

coyotedawn92 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to coyotedawn92

Awesome read! I can't say I've witnessed anything quite like that, although some fantasies have come close. Anything with titfucking in it is A-OK with me for sure.
coyotedawn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:29 AM   #3
enthusiast

enthusiast has initial reputation

Love the stories where girls are taken advantage of while passed out or sleeping. Wish I had witnessed something like this myself!
enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am NEVER that lucky so I have to live vicariously through you.

Thanks for posting.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote