Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #21
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I choke back more screams of pain as you fuck with me in more ways than one. I can only stare at the wall in humiliation, wondering just how many people are watching you violate me. Your thrusts are so rough, you handle me so painfully that I never knew it was possible to hurt in so many places at once. I bend down a bit more and spread my legs further so that you can get in better and maybe hurt me a bit less. My blood drips down my legs, my only merciful lubrication to your unmerciful attacks.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know what the wetness between your legs is, I only know that it lets me fuck you faster, and harder. With a grin I clamp my teeth down on your shoulder, enjoying the squeal of pain that you let out. My hand slides up from your chest, closing around your delicate neck. "Tell me how good it feels," I command with a slight squeeze.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #23
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I whine softly when you fuck me harder and faster, squeal when you bite me, trying to reach back and grip your hair. I am breathing harder and harder the higher your hand goes. I cry out softly when you wrap your hand around my neck and hold still when you squeeze it. I am not sure what to do other than answer you.
"I...oh....God....it....it feels damn good," I half lie, making soft sounds each time you thrust into me.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-17-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear the forced out words, a slight hesitation, trying to convince me of what I know is a lie. My hand clenches and opens randomly around your throat. THen I reach down and spank your firm ass in time with my violent pounding in your body. "You know you wanted this, I want to hear you say it."
Old 09-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #25
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"YES!" I cry, clearly in pain. "I wanted this, I want it, I don't want you to stop!" I hope that what I say is believable enough, but I know you won't stop hurting me even if I really did like what you were doing to me. I scream till I can't take it, my throat bruised inside and out, it feels like. Your violent thrusts cause more blood to come out of my badly rocking body, since I am moving with every hard thrust you make, thereby ripping me to further shreds. God, I wonder, what did I do to deserve this?!

Old 09-18-2009, 09:43 AM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

I don't stop, even though I realize that it is blood leaking from you. Instead I quicken my pace, nearing my limit. Closing my hand tightly around your throat, choking off your air supply as I pound repeatedly forward. I can feel the both of us hitting the wall as I do. My calloused hand slides over your stomach and tits, squeezing and kneading as I do.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #27
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can't breathe, my eyes cross as everything becomes more and more violent.
"St...op...." I choke out, referring to the fact that you are completely depriving me of air. The roughness of your hands makes my flesh ache. My body hurts everywhere and I regret coming here.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear your words as my hand continues to tighten around your throat. Hissing in your ear, "I could kill you right here and no one would even care." As I finish that sentence I explode inside you. I keep strangling you until I finish then toss you down onto the dirty floor. "Was it good for you too?" I ask with a crooked smile
Old 09-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #29
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out softly at your hissing, which sends a chill up my spine. God, your seed stings and feels disgusting, and my body aches even more when I am thrown down. I am pissed. I pull my skirt down where it belongs, listen in disgust to what you ask me, and slam my weight into the ever sensitive human knees you posess. "Fuck you, you son of a bitch," I seethe as you fall.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-18-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

A sudden burst of movement, springing at my knees. I can't get out of the way in time, tumbling as you trip me up. But all that accomplishes is to tangle the two of us up on the floor. Before you can scramble away, I grab two handfuls of your hair, pulling on it, trying to make you scream. "Ready to go again already bitch? I can make that happen." One quick slap across your face, just to let you know that I can hurt you whenever I want.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #31
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I shriek when you grab my hair and slap me, blood dripping from my scalp as I hold still and kick myself for what I did. "Fuck you son of a bitch," I repeat, angered at being caught again.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-19-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #32
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile, a crooked grin that lacks any real humor. "Well, that is exactly what is going to happen." Standing up, I pull you to your feet by your hair. I look around, wondering what to do to you next, and where.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #33
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"No, stop!" I shriek, trying so hard to get out of your grasp. My hair hurts like a bitch as I glance around the room. Everyone is laughing at me. I see the bartender, who looks away. "Dammit!" I shriek. "Let me the fuck go!" I try to hit you again, and manage to grab a fistful of your hair and yank it as hard as you have been pulling mine. My face still stings where you slapped it, and the harder I try to pull away, the more it hurts my head. My breasts are exposed to any drunken ass who wants to see them so I quickly fix my torn shirt, and I feel so much more humiliation than I ever thought possible.
"How many times are you going to fuck me?" I ask, then immediately regret it when I see your trademark crooked smile.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-19-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #34
the savage
Privileged Member

You pull and struggle without any end. Screaming at me in frustration. Completely meaningless as I have you in my grasp. "As many times as I want until you no longer amuse me." I keep my voice flat, hiding my intentions. No warning before my fist crashes into your stomach. Cutting off your screams, and your defiance. Smiling as you fold up. "It's only going to get worse bitch."
Old 09-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #35
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I choke and cough up blood as my stomach is struck viciously. I refuse to break down and cry, however. I fold into myself, trying to protect my stomach. My arms immediately cover the back of my neck and head. Amuse you. Right. I fold up and roll between your legs, rolling onto my back, getting up, and running to the bar, which I jump over, you hot in pursuit. I run out into the alley which is darker than I thought, and can't see. Fuck! I crouch down and quickly pull a blade out of my shoe, tearing off the remainder of my leggings at the same time and wrapping it around your neck, forgetting your hands are free, I put the blade to the side of your throat.
"Leave me alone," I seethe.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-19-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

Amazing how much fight she has in her still. Clothes hanging in tatters, blood dripping from between her legs and lips, she is gone before I can even respond. Ignoring the drunken guffaws of the fellow patrons, I chase her out into the dark alley.

My head pivots, but don't notice her springing out at me. I feel the cold steel of a blade against my throat. A momentary panic, but she doesn't stab. Trying to scare me. "Honey, if you're going to pull a knife, you have to use it." I grab your wrist with one hand, locking it in place, while I drive my elbow back into your stomach, twice.

Pivoting and tossing you to the ground, I pounce on you.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #37
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I stab backwards when I get caught and pounced on, hitting your shoulder at a very awkward angle. It jams into it deep, and your blood spills upon me. There, I used it. My head gets pinned by an arm across the back of my neck, and I can't scream because of it. I pull the knife back, my wrist aching, and notice that somehow, when I was shoved down, the knife switched hands and my body acted automatically in defense before my mind could grasp everything. My stomach hurts even more, my wrist still locked, and I grab your hair again, pulling so hard that you bleed, then I stab your shoulder again because I can't see behind me to get to you properly. Your weight is a crushing feeling, and I am forced to give up fighting so that I can breathe.
"Gotta respect feistiness," I half laugh, half gasp.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

The stab of pain, minor gashes on my shoulder, not once but twice. I see red, losing all semblance of my humanity. Grabbing your hair, I start slamming your head into the concrete of the alley. I watch your hand, when it opens from the pain, I grab the knife and hurl it into the darkness.

"I should kill you for that. Beg for your life, you little bitch." I pause, waiting to see how you respond. I would have no qualms about doing it.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #39
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You make me so dizzy, slamming my head into the concrete, and I give up completely, unwilling and unable to fight back anymore. "Please, sir, please let me live...I was wrong to think that I could have control in this situation, sir, please, I beg of you please don't kill me I don't want to die I will suck you if you want but please don't kill me, please..." I lay beneath you, completely beaten, knowing I have lost.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #40
the savage
Privileged Member

Defeat, I can hear it in your voice. A complete acceptance of the fact that your life is in my hands. "I don't want you to suck it." My hands hike your skirt back over your hips, and I roughly grab your ass. Slowly kneading the firm flesh.

"I want to fuck you until you can't move, until you wish for death." Spitefully, I crack your head against the pavement again. My hands slide around your body, grabbing and groping your tits.

Tags
biker bar rape blonde