Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 08:01 AM   #121
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The matron’s sharp nails start digging into 71’s soft tit flesh, drawing blood. “I don’t feel no tongue in my cunt whore” she says to the young woman as she rides her face.

The guard riding her belly, his cock hard in the young woman get’s Aggie’s hint. “Jimmy, give me a box” he says to the other male guard who hands over a small black box.

Still thrusting his hard cock into the battered woman on the floor he starts running the small black box over her soft belly. “Better start lapping at that pussy girl, and while you’re at it move you cunt too, or else…” he says as he runs the metal studs of the small box over her wet skin, then presses the button on it’s side.

The battered prisoner leaps upward at the first surge of current from the stun gun the make fucking her is using on her. 150,000 volts make her belly contract involuntarily and he keeps moving the small device and tapping the switch, send her leaping and screaming at each application.

“That’s better whore” says the matron as she rides the screaming woman’s face, “now use your tongue slut..”
Old 03-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #122
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The pain streaming through my body is so intence, it makes me thing twice about just giving up and getting this over and done with. My body still twiches and jumps with each pulse and surge of electricity that hits me.

Flicking my tongue in and out of her in between each cry of pain that escapes my lips, the smell of her still makes me sick. I can feel the blood from my breasts trickling down out of the nail marks she made.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #123
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The matron grinds her smelly pussy into the prostrate woman’s face. The combinations of the stun gun’s shocks and the matron’s talons have inspired the battered girl to lick fervently at the older woman’s cunt while the male guard continues to pump his large shaft into her tight pussy.

A particularly long shock sends the young woman into convulsions. Her shaking and twitching body sends her rapists into orgasm, the man filling her belly with hot cum as the matron sprays hot pussy juice over the now screaming woman’s face, causing her to choke on the vile fluid.

The matron climbs off the woman’s drenched face as the male guard pulls his penis from her now cum filled hole with a plop. The second male guard returns the matron’s uniform to her and then roles the prisoner over onto her belly. Taking two pair of handcuffs, he binds the woman’s wrists and ankles, then with a padlock, he secures them together, hog tying her on her belly.

The second male guard then opens his fly and pulls out an immense cock, fully 10 inches long and 3 inches wide, hard and erect. Taking some of the sticky cum dribbling from her used pussy, he wipes it over her puckered asshole.

“Time for her to polish my nightstick” he says as he start to press his meat into her tight anal sphincter, pushing the long hard pole into her bowels he starts laughing and slapping her ass hard as she begins to scream again…
Old 03-17-2007, 06:48 AM   #124
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Screaming in pain as he thrusts in and out of my ass with his cock. The pain can only be desribes as intense, like he is going to rip me. No matter how much he ounds away the pain does not ease. My only escape from the sick feeling i am getting from feeling him so deep inside me is the feeling of the womans juices still on my face, the smell invading my nose as i breath. I can also feel the male officers now cold cum still trickling down my thigh as it now begins to harden.

Surely this nightmare has to come to an end soon. The pain of this new rape continues to make me scream he goes deep with each thrust, unable to do anything, helplessly laying bound on the floor as it occurs. "Please stop" the second sentence to exit my mouth since arriving here.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #125
squidley
Privileged Member

“Look, the little murderer is begging for mercy” jeered the second guard is he continued to thrust his hard cock into her tight ass. “I wonder if she had any mercy when she killed that poor woman whose car she hijacked? Tell me slut, did she beg for mercy when you sliced her up? Would you have spared her? Did you think about it, that she might have had kids when you plunged a knife into her belly? No slut? No answer? I didn’t think so…” the guard said.

Grabbing the stun gun one more time the guard pushed the prongs of the small black box against 71’s pussy and clit just before thumbing the switch to send the high voltage surging into her spurring him to cum and fill her ass with hot jism, shaking and bouncing as he did so.

“That was good” the second make guard said, “but now I have to piss… wait a second…” Pushing the tip of his cock back into the bound woman’s asshole and an inch or two into her, he let forth a torrent of hot piss into her battered ass and bowels, filling her guts with the burning, hot, and stinky fluid. “Hmmm…” he said, “nothing like a good piss after a hard fuck…” Pulling his still hard cock from 71’s ass, warm dark liquid dibbled down between her legs, a combination of blood and shit from her torn and bleeding asshole and the vile liquids forced into her.

Standing up, the male guard, now finished raping her, pulled his pants back up and retrieved his duty belt and equipment from the other guard composing his appreciative audience.

Sliding a nightstick between the bound woman’s chained arms and ankles, they lifted her up off the wet and stained floor to carry her into a small dark cell. “Isolation for you slut” said the matron as 71 was unceremoniously dumped on the cold hard floor, followed by “juice her”. One of the guards applied a stun gun for a long, long, time until the chained woman screamed and cried no more, unable to fight even the least little bit.

Lying limp on the floor the guards removed her chains and tossed the bright orange prison shift, a small shirt like gown that would be her only clothing, onto the bed of the tiny dark cell. The thin plastic mattress of the cell firmly secured to the concrete bunk, a toilet/skin combination in the back of the windowless tiny cell, 71 lay on the only open space of the floor, the area barely large enough to accommodate her body.

Just as the three guards turn to leave the cell and slam the thick steel door, the matron has a few last words to say, “half food rations for fighting…”
Old 03-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #126
my dark side
Banned

Once the door to the cell is shut and i am able to stand up and hold my own weight again, i reach the toilet area, knowing i need to expel as much of the filth as i can that is still in me and try to clean myself up a bit with some water on some toilet paper before reaching over to the bed and retreiving the shirt. Pulling the shirt over my abused body i lay apon the bed and cry myself to sleep. Waking in fear at each slight sound i hear, afraid they will be back again to continue abusing me.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:13 PM   #127
squidley
Privileged Member

Hours pass in the dark little cell before the door rattles and opens. Two uniformed guards, different men then the ones who admitted and abused 71 earlier stand in the doorway. “Get up” the taller of the two men says waving his nightstick to enforce the order. The second man fingers a taser at his belt, seeming almost eager to use it.

The first guard barks more orders, “move; now turn around!” Not waiting for the prisoner to move, he drags her from the bed by her hair and turns her around, slamming her into the wall. Moving quickly he pinions her arms behind her back and cuffs her wrist in steel.

“Move” the guard says pushing the young woman toward the cell door and almost dragging her down the hallways to a small dim room behind a thick steel door. In the room is a single steel chair bolted to the floor beneath the only light suspended from the ceiling. The guards push 71 roughly into the chair and stand aside. Before the chair is a television set and above it is the eye of a television camera, a red light upon it glowing in the semi-darkness.

The television suddenly lights up and the visage of a harsh looking woman in a judge’s robe appears, seemingly staring directly at 71 sitting in her cold metal chair. The talking head on the screen begins to speak:

“The defendant has been charged with murder, kidnapping, carjacking using a deadly weapon, attempted murder of a correctional officer, assaulting a correctional officer, possession of deadly weapon and smuggling that same weapon into a correctional facility, plus assorted misdemeanors. Having refused court offered counsel, how do you pled?”
Old 04-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #128
my dark side
Banned

The steel chair cold against my naked legs, the coldness and fear make by whole body start to shake as i sit there. The face on the TV infront of me accusing me of all these things, knowing that most of them aren't true.

Still staring at the face of the screen unable to beleive what is being said. I close my eyes for a moment, not wanting to hear what is these words. As i open them again i look around to see where the guards were and what they were doing before looking back at the screen.

My heart pounding as i go to speak, "I..I". Stopping my self before i get a chance to answer, unsure of what i sould actually say in this situation. No matter what i say i know im not going to get any justice with these officers. Breathing nore heavily then before, "I would like to reconsider that representation please"
Old 04-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #129
squidley
Privileged Member

The harsh faced woman examines some papers set before her and looks directly at the camera, her televised image seemingly burning through 71’s soul with her hard steely eyes. “Let it be noted that the prisoner requests legal counsel at this time. In light of this, I’ll enter a ‘not guilty’ plea for all charges at this time.”

“The defendant has refused to cooperate and provide identification, so I order a psychiatric evaluation at the regional mental health facility. Considering the severity of the offenses you are charged with, I set bail at $500,000 cash.”

“Do you wish to offer some identification to the court at this time or shall we continue to treat your case as a Jane Doe until your fingerprint records can be verified?” finishes the female judge.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:38 AM   #130
my dark side
Banned

My heart racing as i listen to her words as she reads out the verdict over the television. Her expression makes me all the more nervous as to what to do or say next. Still seated in the cold chair, knowing that there is no way to get that sort fo money, and trying to argue with the judge is a less the smart idea. I wait till she has finished speaking before taking a few miments to think about what i should say now.

Adter great consideration and thought about the position at hand, I looked back at the woman's face as my eyes met hers, my scared and pleading gaze hopefully getting through to the woman. My eyes not leaving hers once as i begin to speak, "If I tell you my name now, will you promise to keep the guards at a distance to me". With the last word leaving my lips, my heart knows the most likely answer, yet my head knows i needed to try anyway. Fully aware that not much else is possible while im surrounded by all the officers.

Last edited by my dark side; 04-23-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:48 AM   #131
squidley
Privileged Member

“Miss, you have my word that the officers will in no way molest you in any capacity what-so-ever should you provide your identity to the court today. It is only in your best interest to provide the information however” the video image of the judge said.

“As a matter of fact, once we can confirm your identity, it may be possible to reduce your bail or transfer you to another facility. Without that information, I can not in good conscience allow you to be released considering the severity of the crimes with which you are charged” the severe woman in the dark robes stated.

Finally she asked, “Will you give me your name now?”
Old 04-28-2007, 09:21 AM   #132
my dark side
Banned

Hearing as th ejudge on the screen gives me her word that i will be kept safhe from the guards i sit there silent for a few minutes while i think about if i sould or shouldnt give my name to her.

After a while of silence i look directly into the womans eyes, " Ok then, My name is Tamika... Tamika Woods". My heart sinks as i finish giving my name to the judge, still unsure of it it was a good move or not.

" Please, what will happen now that i willingly gave you my name" My heart slows again, each beat felt clearly from it as the anxiety is high within me as i wait for her answer, hoping that its going to definatly be what she suggested it could be just before and that i get things easier now.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:35 AM   #133
squidley
Privileged Member

The severe woman highlighted on the television monitor shuffles a few papers, her mouth chewing silently as she decides the prisoner’s fate. Scratching her head just before she speaks, she looks directly into the camera, staring into 71’s soul.

“Very well Ms. Woods. I agreed to keep the guards at a distance from you and to keep you safe. You have been good on your word, but because of the severity of the crimes you are charged with I cannot grant you bail. Therefore, because it is a requirement that you receive a psychological evaluation anyway, I’ll have you remanded to the psychological evaluation unit Braemar Farm where you are to be tested to see if you are of a suitable mental condition to proceed with a trial.”

“Your case is continued pending your psychological evaluation or until are found fit to continue with the proceedings” the judge said just before her image on the screen faded.

The guards returned to 71’s side. Lifting her to her feet, the loose orange prison suit hangs from her frame, and as she is marched from the “court room”, her handcuffs and metal pussy rings can be heard jingling softly as she is force marched down the corridor. But instead of being marched back to her cell, she is pushed into an elevator.

The guards are silent as the elevator descends. Arriving on the designated floor, the door opens and two uniformed paramedics stand just outside the door, a gurney at the ready, the sheet already unfolded.

The guards unceremoniously and silently lift Tamika from the floor and deposit her on the gurney. The medics, one burly male and the other a buxom female bind her legs to the gurney with leather straps. Batons at the ready, the guards uncuff her wrists one by one, and the steel bands are replaced by more heavy leather restraints.

A few words are exchanged between the guard and the medics as the binding securing Tamika to the gurney are inspected and re-check. Reassured that they will restrain her, she is wheeled down the hall to another secure garage where a shiny white and blue ambulance awaits. There, she is loaded into the back like any other patient and the doors are slammed. The big titted female paramedic gets in the back via a side door in the ambulance and the burly male jumps up front.

The overhead doors can be heard grinding open as the lady medic starts to take Tamika’s vital signs and make idle chat. The woman medic makes all the comforting sounds as the ambulance rumbles down the highway and eventually into the countryside.

The two women engage in idle chat, or at least the female medic tries to. They drive for some interminable time, out of the city and into the country. More time passes and finally Tamika can see the white railing fences of the Braemar Farm.

A few short minutes drive up the long driveway and the ambulance stops. Out of the corner of her eye, Tamika can see the woman medic unbuttoning her uniform shirt, then removing her blouse, boots and pants. The big breasted woman’s tits are firm and little Ms. Woods can see they don’t sag an inch. But before any words can be exchanged, the female medic opens the back doors of the ambulance and kneels naked upon the ground just outside.

Just outside of the ambulance a group of men are gathered. One tall man stands before the kneeling woman and secures a metal collar around her throat, then pulls his engorged cock from his pant, which she takes eagerly into her mouth and sucks greedily.

Walking up to the kneeling naked woman, I pat her on the head and run my fingers thru the close cropped hair. “A good slave always knows her place” I say to no one in particular, then turning to face the woman on the stretcher, “Welcome back to the farm 71, or should I call you Ms. Woods?” just as the woman strapped into the gurney peers out at the familiar buildings.

Last edited by squidley; 05-23-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:41 AM   #134
my dark side
Banned

Laying on the gurney, my eyes focus upwards as i hear the commotion going on around me. After a while i hear a familiar voice speak, my heart starts to pound heavily in my chest as i look in the directions that i can hear the mans voice coming from. My eyes rresting apon the man as i hear him speak to me, "No o god no this cant be happening" the whispered words unable to be heard my anyone but myself.

Clenching my eyes closed tightly, i pray for a moment that its all just a dream. After a few deep breaths i slowly open my eyes again, still i pray for the images that were before my eyes are now gone. Tears start to form in my eyes and slowly run down my cheeks. As the reality sets in, after all my efforts to get free from here and the hell i have have been put through since then, i have failed and ended up back here anyway.

Staring up at the male standing over me, my eyes meet his, yet even with my vision blurred from the tears i can see his cold glare focused on me, watching me with intent. "No...No... No". The repeatedly screamed word filling the air as i thrash around on the gurney trying to free myself from the bindings holdning me. My wrists, arms and legs all start to hurt as my struggle to free myself intensifies. As my breath gets shorter, i start to give up my struggle, knowing that the bindings have not even budged an inch in the whole time.

My eyes now dry from the tears being shed by me just moments earlier. Everything now coming into focus again, fear fills me as u lay still and return the gaze that is being shown to me. I try to ourstare the guy now, not wanting him to think he can push me around and make me do what he wants.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:31 PM   #135
squidley
Privileged Member

The female paramedic finishes her duties, slurping a mouth full of hot while cum from the tall man who is standing before her, his now withering cock dripping spunk on her ample tits. “Thank you for the gift of your seed, Master” the kneeling naked woman says with a sparkling smile.

Surveying the scene, I decide it is time to welcome Tamika back to the farm. Escapes can’t be tolerated and while I know the little slut should be put to death slowly in front of the other fucking sows, a lesson on the penalty for escape, I admire her spirit. Her offspring could bring a needed spark to the herd and her children might serve their future masters with the same zeal for life. Well, at least until their future owner’s tire of them and strangle them on their own entrails.

No, I should sentence her to death, by the noose or the garrote. In either case she would be slowly strangled to death while some lucky cocksman enjoyed her death throes as her dying cunt massaged his fuck stick, or perhaps her asshole would serve the same purpose to pleasure her executioner.

The child in her still slim belly would be lost of course, doubling the loss to the farm. Then maybe she should just be confined to some stocks or a cell until she is ripe for harvest? She could then be made to decant her fetus just as her sight dimmed, her last breath burning hot in her lungs as she grasps of the last tiny bit of air unreachable because of her rope constricted throat. She could watch in a last dying horror as we present her baby for sale… a bouncing little girl never to know freedom.

That reminds me of course, we need to start hormone treatments for Tamika soon to attempt to ensure the probabilities that her child will be a girl.

Anyway, time for her punishment, sadly a light one.

“Take her to the horse” I instruct the kneeling naked female paramedic just as the tall man before her snaps the last of her chains about her wrists. An obedient slave, the woman medic had already clasp her own ankles in irons, and as she stands to obey, her metal bonds tinkle as she moves.

The naked woman medic starts pushing the gurney with Tamika on it across the rough ground towards an open paddock. There in the warming sun is a section of tree trunk, thicker than a telephone pole, mounted horizontally above the ground at about chest height on two more thick poles. In the middle of the horizontal pole is a long, thick wooden dildo, embedded in the old tree and stained dark by body fluids of those who have ridden this horse on other days. Most of the bark from the old tree is still intact, save near the center of the horizontal beam on either side of the thick wooden dildo. There the rough bark is worn smooth by the thighs of the many women to have ridden the horse.

Heavy sandbags with leather ankle straps await the next rider on the ground near the horse. More leather straps for her wrists, attached by thick spikes into the hard wood, they look like a pommel for a saddle awaiting Tamika.

A small crowd has followed the pair down to the horse. Some to help mount the bound slut Tamika mount her new lover, others just to watch the spectacle for their own enjoyment. The sun beams down hotly still early in the day and the humidity is oppressive this morning. It’s perfect weather for a fuck pig’s ride on the horse…
Old 06-29-2007, 02:51 AM   #136
my dark side
Banned

Take her to the horse! My eyes wide with fear as i hear those words. Looking up from the gurney , i try to get a glimpse of the bound naked slaves face that is pushing me. Wishing i could beg her not to do this, the sun shines down into my eyes making it unable for me to see her at all. I can feel myself being pushed across the hard uneven paddock. The gurney bouncing around as it hits the ditches on its journey. I try to struggle against the straps, not wanting to be placed on the horse.

My mind flashes back to then memory of seeing one of the other slaves placed on it at one point in time. I know i dont want to go through what she did. My struggles seem futile as the straps holding me to the gurney dont budge at all. I can see the crowd of people gathering around an area, i know i am getting closer to the horse. " How can you all stand there and do nothing" My voice shaking wih fear and anger as no one makes a move to my aid. In one last effort i struggle with all my strength to at least loosen the straps, i can feel the gurney start to slow down as i know we are getting close now. " Please... dont do this" I beg to anyone that will hear me.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #137
squidley
Privileged Member

The pony was a killing machine, the land around it an execution ground. Death came in two flavors, slow and slower. The condemned fuck pigs were often sentenced to ride the pony to hell and it was a long painful ride to the relief of death and the mercy of oblivion.

The pony was often likened to the cross on Golgotha, but the rider wasn’t nailed to her perch like the Nazarene was. Instead her wrists were bound behind her back with iron manacles and an old tractor which could be heard starting its engine somewhere back at the farm buildings would use the hydraulically powered front end loader attached to it and a short piece of cable to lift the bound slut by her wrists into the air and onto the wooden form of the pony. Raised into the air, the doomed cunt’s arms would be forced up and back in the process, the classic strapedo. Most often she would struggle painfully as her arms were forced to bear her weight in that unnatural position, sometimes dislocating her shoulders or even breaking one of her arms in the process. Her first agony filled screams would be warmly greeted by the small but appreciative audience there to see her die, yet most would lose interest in the spectacle long before her heart pumped is last in her chest.

Yet more pain awaited the doomed sow, the center of the saddle of the pony was worn smooth by the rubbing of the thighs of all the condemned women who had ridden there. It was no longer the rough bark of the old tree trunk the pony had been fashioned from. But it was transfixed by a thick tapering wooden shaft that was attached to long reach metal jack. The jack provides a method for the wood shaft protruding up through the saddle of the wooden pony to be adjusted to stick up from just a few inches to several feet. That wooden shaft tapers from its once sharp tip to its base which is as thick as strong man’s arm, is guided between the legs of the descending woman an introduced into her ass or pussy. Heavy sandbags, often more than the weight of the suspended slut, would be attached to her ankles by thick leather straps. The loader would slowly lower the captive woman down onto the phallus shaped wooden shaft and depending on how the dull wooden spike was adjusted, it would enter her cunt or rectum, fill it, and then push through into her soft unprotected guts above the violated hole, yet very slowly, as only gravity, her own weight and the added weight of the sandbags would force the spike into her tender flesh.

Oddly, while the wooden shaft perforating her guts might seal the tortured fuck pig’s fate, it would not be immediately fatal. The shaft and the sow’s own weight would plug the wound and while there was always some leakage, death from blood loss did not come soon and so long as the heart, lungs, and diaphragm were intact, death could take days before visiting.

Instead, death often came from exposure to the elements. Today it would be aided by the hot remorseless sun, still low in the sky. Later in the day, it would be higher, brighter, and hotter and the naked woman would ride the pony under its full glare on a hot and humid day. Other days it was the cold winter with its frosty snows and yet other days the driving rain that added to the condemned’s misery.

Death also came from exhaustion. In the agony of the shaft piercing her ass or pussy, the fuck slave would do her best to relieve the pressure of the shaft pushing into her guts. Using her feet, her toes, and finally as she settled down onto the spike, her knees and thighs, the cunt would push against the horizontal length of the old tree trunk of the pony in an endeavor to lift herself off the vertical shaft, even if just for a moment, to relieve the pain. In time, her muscles would tire and she would be unable to bear her weight and the additional weight of the sandbags and she would sink onto the long hard phallus penetrating her. In practice the rising and falling motion made it appear she was riding the contraption like a horse or pony and hence the name. But the up and down action also drove the wooden shaft deeper into her belly each time she could no longer bear the strain.

If she lasted, in time the wooden shaft would be fully embedded in her belly and a final treat awaited her tender crotch. At the base of the vertical shaft a circle of metal spikes had been driven, the heads of the heavy spikes were cut off and the remaining ends had been filed sharp. This crown of spikes awaited the labia or ass cheeks of Tamika now, yet the meat and bone of countless women ending their days had dulled the spikes from their original sharpness. Now they were more just insult than injury awaiting her.

Yet not everyone sentenced to the wooden contraption died from the wooden shaft piecing their bowels and the slow agonies of fever and delirium brought on by an infected pus filled belly. Often the wooded cunt or ass shaft was set no more than a hand span high, merely causing discomfort while pinning the human cow to the wooden saddle. Death, if it came, was from simple exposure as it was forbidden to provide the woman sentenced there with any food, water, or shelter from the elements. Tamika was one of those lucky few and the wooden phallus was set to protrude no more than a foot or so through the base of the saddle.

Tamika screamed of course as she was lifted and guided to her place on the pony. I spread her pussy lips to except the wooden lover, and she was slowly lowered, her legs astride the horizontal wooden pole, the stained wood slipping roughly into her dry fuck hole. The sandbags were attached to her ankles and slow the 12 inches or so of the fuck rod slid into her belly until her pussy lips rested on the crown of old nails.

A short ladder was produced and as the bucket of the front end loader descended, her manacled arms were lowered and finally the chains binding her were secured to a metal ring set into the thick wood behind her of the old tree trunk. A tooth marked and pocked hard rubber ball was fitted to her mouth and secured with a leather strap to stifle her cries.

The ladder was removed and the sentenced proclaimed; “Three days.” It was just short enough that she might survive if nature was kind to her, yet her unborn fetus would probably not, which would be unfortunate.

Slowly the crowd departed as the fun was nearly over. The female medic remained for a while, lying naked on her own now lowered wheeled stretcher, her mouth, pussy, and as provided good service for some of the men in the gathering. By the time she left the little killing field her body was slick with sweat and cum. Pushing the gurney back towards the farm buildings, padding on bare feet, spunk could be seen dribbling down her legs from her swollen cunt and abuse asshole.

Back on the hill overlooking the pony another crowd slowly broke up. They had come running when they first heard the putt-putt of the old tractor, alerted like Pavlov’s dogs. There had been squeals of delight and grunts of pleasure as they crowded the fence of their enclosure to catch a glimpse of what was going on down the hill at the blood stained grounds. Bleary porcine eyes had strained to see all they could and their little feet had climbed and clawed the fence for purchase, trying to find a better view of the proceedings.

It was hard for them not to show their disappointment as the bucket of the tractor returned up the hill empty. There had been hope of ripe meat, well aged in the hot sun, that would split easily under their sharp tusks, the crunch of bone and the soft marrow inside, and the savory taste of sweetmeats to be found inside the bellies of the fuck sluts who rode the pony to their last days to be enjoyed. Some of the worthless female scum pulled from the pony by the old farm machine might even have some life left in them and the denizens of the enclosure would get to play with their dying meals for a short while before the taste of fresh blood filled their mouths. But not today.

Instead, there were squeals of protest and disappointment as the old tractor drove by the hungry and blood thirsty hogs as they lined up before the trough of their sty, ever hopeful for a fresh meal. No, they wouldn’t taste Tamika’s sun kissed flesh, blood, and bone this day. No, at least not today.

Last edited by squidley; 07-06-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:47 AM   #138
my dark side
Banned

My screams of pain unheard, blocked from the crowd by the gag, biting down hard it as it filled my mouth. The searing pain in my arms and shoulders just a tingle now compared to the sandpaper type of feeling as the wooden shaft enters dryly into me. Though my screams arent heard the pain is clearly visible, tears trickle down my cheeks, my facial expressions spelling pain all over it.

Though I have seen other women on this device, I cant help but to try and struggle to ease the pain that is being felt. With every movement I make I can feel the wooden shaft grind inside me, causing even more tears to form as I continue to scream tinto the gag. Still I cant make myself stay still, there must be a way to ease the pain! My mind races with thoughts of how it can be eased. The sandbags on my already tired legs makes it hard to move them as they start to go numb on me already, even though I have only been on the device for a short time.

I know that I wont be able to stand beong on here for three days, my whole body is begin to acke as I see the crowds of people leaving. Knowing I am stuck here with no help of escaping, still I find myself moving my hands around, exploring the iron that bound my wrists together. I searched them with my fingers, trying to find some way to get out of them….Though, no luck.

Knowing a period of time had passes, just unsure as to how long it was. My body was acking even more, my pussy felt red raw and swollen, every movement I tried to make only increased the pain. Hunger and thirst had set in a while ago, though I know those pains will not be eased for me either. The hot sun was still in the sky as it beamed down on me, I could feel my skin starting to get burnt as I remained fully exposed on the horse. Slowly I could feel myself drift in and out of conciousness, whether from the heat, the start of dehydration, the pain that my body is going through or even all of above. Blinking my heavy eyes I feel my body slink forward, being stopped while still in the upright position by my bound hands. I take a look around the deserted grounds surrounding me as I notice everything starts getting blurry, then finally dark. My body makes me feel like im unconcoius now, though I am still aware of the pain and noices around me, im not able to respond to them right now.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #139
squidley
Privileged Member

The room was dimly lit, almost dark as the old fuck slave laid Tamika out on the battered wooden table. The older woman walked with a pronounced limp, complements of a badly healed broken hip some long time ago earned during a public flogging at the farm for some minor disobedience. Old Caroline had been beaten many times for her disobedience, and at nearly 40, she was an ancient piece of fuck meat, no longer even considered a fuck pig like the young woman she had just rolled on the table from the old cart she had used to transport her from the wooden horse upon which Tamika had been transfixed.

Since it was now Caroline’s job to remove the dead and to feed them to the waiting hogs, no one seemed to care that she had pulled one more dead breeding sow off the line or recovered a corpse from some punishment rack. Such was the case today with Tamika, or 71 as she was also known. But Tamika wasn’t dead, not yet anyway.

The young woman’s skin was badly sunburned and her cunt lips and thighs stained with dried blood. Still unaware of her surroundings, the girl only moaned softly at her harsh handling as she was moved and barely reacted as Caroline carefully and slowly began to clean her naked body. First the older woman used a soft cloth, warm water and mild soap. She was experienced in dealing with those fresh from the torture racks, alive or dead, and the old woman knew for her own personal experience, marked by the many scars as she was, on what felt good or helped after the long torture sessions.

After washing the girl’s body from head to toe with the damp wet cloth, she rinsed it out in a nearby sink and brought it back wet to rinse the soapy water away. It took several trips to the sink and back to do the work right. Afterwards, she brought a small tub and placed it on a tall stool just above Tamika’s head. The tub was full of warm water as well, and she slowly and methodically used the water and a small bottle of hoarded shampoo to clean the girl’s hair. Once the sweat, oil, and dirt was removed from the young fuck pig’s hair, Caroline replaced the water in the tub and rinsed Tamika’s hair clean as well, then dried it with a soft towel stolen from the Master’s quarters.

Pulling a bottle of fragrant oil from a hidden place under the table, Caroline began rubbing the jasmine scented syrup over and into Tamika’s body, soothing the aches away and reducing the pain from the sunburned skin. She rolled the girl on her side even, massaging her front and back. Caroline was an excellent masseuse, well practiced over the years of serving the breeding masters or suffering the painful consequences of not satisfying her brutal owners.

The girl’s once ragged breathing had returned to normal and the old woman put her supplies away carefully as she watched the girl rest. Once everything was put away, the older woman, naked and chained herself like all the fuck pigs and slaves on the farm, crawled onto the table between Tamika’s legs. Pushing her thighs apart, Caroline used her fingers to open Tamika’s ravaged cunt so the older slave’s lips and tongue could taste the nectar within. Everything the old woman had done was a death sentence anyway, but at her age she was beyond caring. Instead, she just wanted to enjoy the moment, and she slipped her snake like tongue into the quietly breathing woman’s damp slit, sighing contentedly to herself as she did so
Closed Thread