Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Short Skirts and Sexual Frustration

Hi all,

This is my second new thread today, apologies if I am hogging the forum with new threads!

This is mainly a soundboard for my sexual frustration, caused by the sight of attractive young women in short skirts/dresses...even as I write this now a pair of what must have been 18 year old teens have walked by, both in short summer dresses....oh the lust they cause, it's immense!

In general, as a 'leg man', I love to eye up female legs when out and about, and find it a turn on when they wear short skirts/short shorts, but also find it frustrating, and slightly annoying, when females dress in short skirts etc. just to cause sexual frustration. Whenever I've been stuck on public transport for example, next to such a female, I ache, and long to run my hands over her thighs. The strength of such lust...is purely immense. The resentment I feel towards them has caused some incredible fantasies I have to say (see my other thread for my preferred types of fantasy, blackmail and chloroform are mentioned!)

Anyhow, I do love to chat about teasing females online, while looking at their pics, my contact details are below if anyone is interested.

Leg Lovers seem to be rare nowadays....are there any others who are in the same boat as me here?

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice thread. I love women legs, and women feet.

Can you help an illiterate perv like me ?

How do you call the part of women legs right behind the knee in English ?
I have this fantasy to have a women bend her leg while I put my dick in that leg part I have circled in red :

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I believe the anatomical term is 'popliteal fossa'. I like to call it 'back of the knee' but whatever... Haha
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

Eh, I kind of know what you mean, but I don't find any frustration at all, but rather, I find it to be completely hot and a sort of indirect flirtation with one.

It also allows me to fantasize with them while wearing those short dresses.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:55 AM   #5
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Leg lovers rare? Don't be so sure. I'm a life-long leg-man! I especially love thighs, so short skirts/shorts always get my attention. As for sitting next to them on public transport, I always manage to "fall asleep" and let my hand "accidentally" fall down on the seat between us, copping a feel.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #6
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just to add some pics to the thread, this UK presenter has been causing me a lot of frustration today, such excellent legs...

http://imageshack.us/a/img409/6555/c...insfivenew.jpg

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
papabear69
Banned

papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[s]I[/s] too am a leg lover. It's definitely my favorite body part. While I can appreciate a nice pair of tits or a great ass as much as the next guy, nothing gets me going like long legs, a short skirt and a pair of high heels. The longer/shorter/higher, the better.

Some examples of which I speak:

I absolutely love this last pic. She doesn't have much of a body to speak of, so she packs her best assets into a delicious little pose - a pretty face and amazing legs!

Last edited by papabear69; 08-30-2013 at 12:10 PM.
papabear69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #8
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Short, tight skirts are fascinating when she sits down and it's amazing that some girls choose to wear this stuff and then get very nervous and fussy when they sit down and see mens' gaze directed at the gap. As for short, loose skirts, of course, they can ride up rewardingly if she bends - and oh, what the wind can reveal!
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #9
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
Leg lovers rare? Don't be so sure. I'm a life-long leg-man! I especially love thighs, so short skirts/shorts always get my attention. As for sitting next to them on public transport, I always manage to "fall asleep" and let my hand "accidentally" fall down on the seat between us, copping a feel.
Ohh, this is dirty. Did any of them encourage you to do more?
Old 08-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #10
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSexToy View Post
Ohh, this is dirty. Did any of them encourage you to do more?
Not that I noticed, unfortunately. I was always concentrating on maintaining the act that I was asleep. Apparently, I was successful since no one has ever slapped me and changed seats!

Of course, instead of brushing the outer thigh with the back of my hand, I really wanted to reach over and rub the inner thigh from the knee up to the crotch, but I never dared try that.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:25 AM   #11
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)
Wink Short Skirts

Quote:
Not that I noticed, unfortunately. I was always concentrating on maintaining the act that I was asleep. Apparently, I was successful since no one has ever slapped me and changed seats!

Of course, instead of brushing the outer thigh with the back of my hand, I really wanted to reach over and rub the inner thigh from the knee up to the crotch, but I never dared try that.
In my days of travelling on crowded trains, I had several incidents where my approaches as a dedicated arse man got positive responses. A Finnish tourist girl fitted herself happily on to my bulging cock and made nice little wriggles while continuing a lively conversation with an older lady I assume was her mother. A sexy teen let me have fun and then, when leaving with her friends, lightly brushed her hand against my bulge. The trick was always to make it possible that the contact was accidental. If the girl responded, I carried on. I got the impression that some girls particularly liked this sort of hidden activity while they were chatting with friends or relatives who had no idea what was going on.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #12
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Mm, I wish you would dare and do that to me. Especially if other people could see that... I am sure they would not go and protect me so you could continue it without any interruptions.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #13
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush-predator View Post
In my days of travelling on crowded trains, I had several incidents where my approaches as a dedicated arse man got positive responses. A Finnish tourist girl fitted herself happily on to my bulging cock and made nice little wriggles while continuing a lively conversation with an older lady I assume was her mother. A sexy teen let me have fun and then, when leaving with her friends, lightly brushed her hand against my bulge. The trick was always to make it possible that the contact was accidental. If the girl responded, I carried on. I got the impression that some girls particularly liked this sort of hidden activity while they were chatting with friends or relatives who had no idea what was going on.
The Japanese have developed this sort of thing into a fine art. I should go there and study someday. Meanwhile, I'll just have to make do with some chikan vids!
Old 08-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #14
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSexToy View Post
Mm, I wish you would dare and do that to me. Especially if other people could see that... I am sure they would not go and protect me so you could continue it without any interruptions.
If you should ever sit next to me on a bus, train, or plane, I'll keep that in mind! After groping you all the way to our destination, I'd take you somewhere for some more "penetrating" conversation.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #15
Sally UK

Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You cannot imagine how it feelsin a short summer dress on a breezy day, letting it float up.
Sally UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:18 AM   #16
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally UK View Post
You cannot imagine how it feelsin a short summer dress on a breezy day, letting it float up.
Probably as good as it is sitting there watching a girl walk by in a short summer dress on a breezy, in fact I think I can speak for most men when I say we sit there watching and praying for it to float up...

I think you have guessed by now, I too approve of girls and women wearing short skirts and dresses, especially if they are off the material which becomes sheer when stretched across their ass so you can see what knickers they are wearing, and if these happen to be a thong, no work from me for a least half a day, too busy daydreaming

In fact at work they is one girl who has just the dress, short, floaty and with a plunging neckline, and both ends show something to see , shame she is with someone...still I shall just have to content myself with perving from afar, and fapping myself like crazy when at home ...for now...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #17
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush-predator View Post
Short, tight skirts are fascinating when she sits down and it's amazing that some girls choose to wear this stuff and then get very nervous and fussy when they sit down and see mens' gaze directed at the gap. As for short, loose skirts, of course, they can ride up rewardingly if she bends - and oh, what the wind can reveal!
I must admit that when I wear miniskirt sometimes I donīt mind men look at my legs or thighs. It turns me on, anyway.
Iīm aware that they are looking at my knickers and I donīt move to hide them from there gazes. Neither I try to cover my butt when I go up the stairs and a man is going up after me, so he van see my pants in my ass.
I feel naughty and it turns me on imagining that the man goes after me and rapes me.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My rape date asked me to spunk over her legs. "Nasty sperm" she calls it. She doesn't like spunk. I don't know whether to oblige her, or spunk over her face again, something she really didn't enjoy last time.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #19
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I must admit that when I wear miniskirt sometimes I donīt mind men look at my legs or thighs. It turns me on, anyway.
Iīm aware that they are looking at my knickers and I donīt move to hide them from there gazes. Neither I try to cover my butt when I go up the stairs and a man is going up after me, so he van see my pants in my ass.
I feel naughty and it turns me on imagining that the man goes after me and rapes me.
I have this sneaky feeling you're not alone in this, either that or I'm getting even more delusional by the day....Or maybe it's both.

And Beardy, you wouldn't have to imagine much if it was me following you

I must admit, up skirt porn is one of my favourite little fetishes, there is just something about catching a glance of something the woman should be keeping hidden, same as when I catch a hint of bra cup when she bends forward....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #20
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by francome View Post
Yep I'm a leg man also. I love a pantyhose covered leg and I really can't say why I like it so much I just always have sure some Doc could tell me the reason but I just think its because I'm a perv. Ripping the hose or slowly cutting them away from some young teasing bitch...well that just makes my day
+1
hosed_n_horny is offline   Reply With Quote