Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-29-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Stephanie and the Sadists.

(By Request)

Stephanie and the Sadists.

36-year-old Stephanie reached over and hit the off button on the alarm clock and lay there yawning and stretching trying to wake up, it was 6:00 am, Sunday morning, a time when most people were sleeping in, but not Stephanie, Church services would be starting a 9:00 am and she had just enough time to get her 5 mile jog in, get back home, showered and ready for Church.

As she lay there stretching and yawning her Husband Brad rolls on his side to face her and places a hand over one of her little 34-B sized breast and begins to softly caress it as he kisses her on the shoulder.

“Why don’t you skip the jog this morning Steph, I will give you all the workout you need right here between the sheets baby”

Stephanie removes her husband’s hand from her breast and gives him a kiss on the lips saying.
“That is an offer that would tempt the soul of any saintly woman sweetie, but that is not the muscle group I need to workout (She says with a smile) besides I am near my ovulation and I am not ready to give junior a little brother or sister just yet”

Stephanie’s Husband lays in bed admiring his lovely wife as she pulls the covers to the side and gets out of bed, walking across the bedroom to the dresser to get a gray sports bra, a gray tank top and a pair of gray running shorts for her morning jog, as he watched the slight jiggle of her firm round ass, clad only in her white cotton panties he rubbed his morning woody, only once had she permitted him to have anal intercourse with her, she didn’t enjoy it at all, said it hurt to much, and even claimed it had caused her to miss her daily jog afterwards.

After slipping on a pair of white ankle socks and her running shoes she tells Brad.
“Don’t you lay there and go back to sleep without setting the alarm, I need you to have yourself and your son ready for Church when I get back from my run”
And she blew her Husband a kiss and out of the house she went.

Stephanie loved her Saturday and Sunday morning runs, it was the only two days of the week that she could jog in the mornings when it was still cool outside, because it was the only two mornings Brad her Husband could be home with their 1-year-old son, during the work week he was up and out the door early for work and she had to get the baby ready to take to daycare before heading off to the local Junior High School where she was an English teacher, so Monday through Friday she would have to jog in the early evening after supper was over so Brad could be with their little one, and that was the basics of Stephanie’s weekly routine.

Stephanie like most people followed the same routine everyday, it is an organized uncomplicated way to live life, but the worst thing about living life by a regular routine is that other people can study and learn our routine and use it to their advantage, and unfortunately that is what will happen to Stephanie this fateful Sunday morning, for waiting for her along her regular jogging route was 22-year-old Orenthal James or OJ as he is called by those who know him, and his two homeys 22-year-old Calvin and 20-year-old Troy.

Orenthal’s Father was a part of his life only long enough to name him after his football hero OJ Simpson, before being killed in a liquor store holdup, and those that knew OJ would say he was a lot like his namesake, in that he was a charismatic young man, but also like his namesake and his Father, OJ was a dangerous man when it came to getting what he wanted, and OJ had been wanting Stephanie ever since he was a student of hers back in Junior High school.

Stephanie was a single woman back when OJ was in her class and the only thing OJ liked about her class was the way that Steph looked in her skirt and blouse and her black t-strap pumps with 2 and a half-inch heels, and he would often make comments about her to his homeys like....

“Teacha gots an ass that would make the sistas jealous”

The one thing OJ begrudged Steph for was the failing grade she had given him in her class, although a failing grade was all that OJ’s study habits and test scores earned him in most of his classes, but Steph would often try to encourage OJ to do better, telling him.

“You have so much potential to be a good student Orenthal if you would just apply yourself”

It was by chance about a month earlier that OJ seen Stephanie and her Husband and child leaving their Church after the Church service was over, and he followed them home learning where she lived, after that it was just a matter of studying their daily routine, OJ had no problems applying himself when it came to something he wanted, and he wanted Stephanie.

Stephanie drove her car to the lake, a recreational area where people went for swimming, boating and water skiing, the lake was just outside of town and Stephanie loved jogging the trail that went around the lake, on the far side of the lake the trail careened through a woods and that was where the three young black men waited of her, Steph was jogging along through the woods enjoying the cool stillness of the morning, listening to the birds signing, unaware of the fate that awaited her around the next bend in the trail.

OJ was hiding behind a large tree next to the trail while Calvin and Troy crouched down in the underbrush nearby, OJ could hear the sounds of Stephanie’s footsteps against the had surface of the dirt trail getting closer and closer, and just as she was about to run past the tree he was hiding behind OJ stepped out and clotheslined Stephanie with his arm, catching her across her chest, her forward momentum caused her legs to fly out in front of her and she was slammed down hard on her back on the trail, her breath instantly knocked out of her.

Stephanie looked up at OJ who was wearing a ski mask, her beautiful brown eyes wide as saucers in surprise and fear, as she seen two other black men come to stand over her.
“Get the Bitch up and that’s get her off of the trail” OJ says to his two homeys, and Calvin grabs her underneath one of her armpits and Troy the other and they half carry half drag the breathless teacher off of the trail into the woods, as she gasps desperately for her breath.

The three young black men take Stephanie several hundred yards into the woods to a small clearing, by now she has her breath back and they let go of her with the three of them forming a circle around her, OJ can tell by her eyes scanning the area that she is looking for a place to run and he warns her.

“Best not even think about running teacha, if I have to chase ya down I will kill ya when we done with ya”

Stephanie realizes that these three young men must know her to call her teacher, she realizes that they may very well be past students of hers, but wearing ski mask there is no way for her to tell for sure.

“Please just let me go, my Husband will be expecting me home soon for Church and if I do not show he will come looking for me”

“Maybe so teach, he may even walk the trail, but he ain’t gonna drag that kid of yours out in theses woods, so shut up and start getting them clothes off” OJ says to her.

“Please I am a married Christian woman, please just let me go, please”

OJ steps forward and grabs a fistful of Stephanie’s short brownish blond hair and jerks her head back and he springs open his switchblade knife right in front of her face and warns her.

“You get your fucking cloths off or I will cut them off of ya white Bitch!”
And than he lets go of her hair and steps back a few steps.

With tears now rolling down her cheeks and fearing for her life, Steph slips her tank top up and over her head dropping it on the ground, and after a few moments of hesitation she does the same with her sports bra, she covers her small breast with her trembling little arms when Calvin and Troy began to make teasing remarks about them.

“Look at lil Betty Crocker’s cupcakes Ha! Ha! Ha!” Calvin taunts.

“Ahhh ain’t them pretty little hubcaps” Troy snickered,

“Stop hiding Mickey and Minnie ya lil cracker cunt and get the rest off, I want ya butt ass naked from ya nose to ya toes!” OJ says to Steph, still brandishing his knife for her to see.

Stephanie slowly slides her running shorts down and than her panties, standing now in the middle of the three black men in just her running shoes.

“I said from ya nose to ya toes white meat” OJ says and she kicks off her shoes and slips off her ankle socks.

Calvin steps up behind her and squeezes one of her meaty butt cheeks saying. “Look like God gave this Christian Cunt a sweet booty to make up for her lack of a rack”

OJ tells Troy, referring to him as T as to not let Stephanie know his name, to get some rope out of the backpack and tie her hands behind her back, and the whole time Troy was binding her wrist behind her, she is pleading with OJ and his friends not to do this to her, but her tearful pleas only amused them and turned them on even more.

OJ steps up in front of her telling Calvin, referring to him as C, to give him the permanent black marker, and OJ grabs Steph by her hair to hold her little head still as he writes a big letter “D” across her forehead, and across her left cheek he writes a big letter “W” and across her right cheek he writes a big letter “B” and on her quivering chin he writes “COCK” and Calvin and Troy laugh at her with Calvin saying …

“Down With Brown Cock are ya honky hoe?”
And he unbuckles his pants and pushes them down past his ass saying …
”Well I gots some brown foe ya to take down Bitch!”
And he begins waving his big black cock around in front of her tear soaked face.

“Pleaseeee! Don’t make me do this! Pleaseeee!” Steph begs.

“You heard the man cracker cunt, suck his cock”
OJ orders her,.
“You are gonna suck my cock Mrs. Mayonnaise”

“Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! I can’t do it!” Stephanie pleaded with Calvin.

As she was pleading with Calvin, she didn’t see that OJ was taking off his belt and doubling it over in his hand … SMACK! … OJ brought his belt down hard across Stephanie’s beefy buttocks.

“AAAAAAA!!” she screamed out in pain when the belt bit un-forgivingly into her tender ass flesh, and OJ said to her mockingly.

“You have so much potential to be a good black cock sucker Teacha if you would just apply yourself … now fucking suck it!”

And than three more quick consecutive times OJ brought his belt down across her sweet little ass …SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! … and Stephanie cried.

“Okay! Okay! Okay! I will do it! Please don’t hit me any more!” and she slowly and tearfully opened her little mouth and allowed Calvin to slid the head of his 9-inch cock between her sweet lips, and OJ and Calvin high fived each other laughing at her as the sobbing little English teacher started sucking Calvin’s cock.

“Deeper snowflake deeper!” Calvin barks down at her, “Past your fucking tonsils Bitch!”

But ever time Calvin’s cock touched her tonsils Stephanie would gag and back off of his cock, and finally loosing his patients with her Calvin said to troy.

“Gets me the donut gag T”

“Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!” Stephanie screamed as Calvin forced the donut gag into her mouth and fastened it tightly behind her little head

Calvin looks down at Steph’s pretty face branded with the permanent black marker and said.
“Down with the brown Bitch, all the way down”

And Calvin grabbed her by the ears and stuffed his fat 9-inch cock as far as he could get it down her throat, once his cock was down her throat Calvin let go of her ears and wrapped his big hands around her little neck, squeezing it until he could feel his own hands squeezing against his cock and he looked at OJ and said.

“Put the belt to the Bitch O”

And OJ just started thrashing sweet little Stephanie with his belt, over and over and over again, hitting her across her back and buttocks, and the pain, humiliation, and horror that she was feeling as she thought for sure she was going to die chocking on this big black man’s dick, could be seen in her big brown eyes as she looked pleadingly up at Calvin with her face starting to turn blue, and finally Calvin started shooting his hot load down her throat, massaging his own cock with his hands against her throat as he did.

“Fuck Yea! Fuck Yea! Down With The Brown! AhHaHa!”

Calvin moaned and grunted in pleasure as he fed the little Christian lady his slimy load and as he pulled his cock out of her mouth Stephanie fell face down on the ground gasping for air, still on her knees with that sweet round ass of hers pocking up in the air like it was an offering.

“Let me bust her ass O” Troy, the youngest out of the three, asks OJ almost begging.

OJ was a sadist and was totally aroused by Stephanie’s suffering, and as she gasp for her breath with her ass up in the air, he took a few quick steps towards her, like a field goal kicker approaching a football, and swung his leg with all his might, the top of his foot slamming into her bare pussy lips with a loud splat, and her sexy shapely legs snapped shut, and she fell to the ground on her side clutching her crotch and rocking in anguish.

“Go a head T, tag this piece of white trash in her lil cracker ass!”

OJ said as he spat down on poor little Stephanie, as she lay rocking in agony on the ground, and Troy reached down and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her over to a fallen tree and bent her over it, and Troy had the Black permanent marker as he knelt down behind her, and he wrote BRO on her left buttock and HOE on her right buttock and drawing arrows pointing to her asshole as poor little Stephanie began praying …

“Please God send Brad or someone to help me, I can’t take what is about to be done to me, oh Lord help me I pray, send someone anyone to help me, or speak to these three men and compel them to stop hurting me Lord … “

As Stephanie lay bent over the trunk of the fallen tree tearfully praying for God to send her Husband Brad or anyone to deliver her from her suffering, her Husband Brad was at home sleeping, Brad had not set the alarm as Steph had told him to do, he told himself he was not going to fall back to sleep, only rest his eyes, and now he was sleeping soundly, and would not be his wife’s savior as Stephanie prayed he would be.

There was someone else that was aware of Stephanie’s plight, his name was Randy; Randy was a 37-year-old divorced Father who owned and operated a bait and tackle shop just down the road from the lake, this time of year he liked to spend his weekend mornings searching through the woods for edible mushrooms.
Randy was nearby searching for mushrooms and heard the commotion of OJ and his two friends forcing Stephanie into the woods and he carefully and quietly approached the location where he heard the commotion coming from.

When Randy came to the small clearing he took a hiding position in the thicket outside of the clearing to see what was going on, and was shocked to see his Daughter’s English teacher being forced down on her knees in front of Calvin, he recognized Stephanie from the parent teacher conferences he attended at the school, Randy’s ex wife had ran off with another man several years earlier leaving him to raise their Daughter, and trying to be a dutiful Father he always attended theses conferences, and during these parent teacher conferences he thought to himself.

“Teachers didn’t look this pretty when I was in school”

Out of instinct Randy pulled his cell phone from his shirt pocket to dial 911, but when he saw OJ smack the pretty teacher’s round little ass with his belt and tell her to apply herself, it aroused him, and Randy went from being Stephanie’s would be rescuer to her lustful lurker, and he put his cell phone back in his pocket and began taking pictures of her rape with his hand sized digital camera that he always took with him on his outings, and he was snapping away as Troy dragged the pretty little teacher over to the fallen tree.

Stephanie was still praying as Troy, who had already wrote “BRO-HOE” across her buttocks was now drawing a big black dick with the permanent marker down the length of her back, he drew circles around her shoulder blades to represent balls, and from the balls drew a cock shaft leading down the length of back, with a cock head at the end of it pointing to her ass crack, and down the center of the big cock that he drew on the teacher’s back, Troy wrote “BRO-MAGNET” and Stephanie knew her prayers were going to go unanswered when she felt Troy pressing his cock firmly against the pucker ring of her tight little asshole.

“AAAAAA!! AAAAAA!! AAAAAA!!” Stephanie screamed in extreme agony as Troy, with three brutal thrust had buried his cock up her tight little ass. Stephanie thought anal sex with Brad hurt and he had used lubrication on his 6-inch cock and was careful not to injure her, easing it up her slowly to allow her rectum time to stretch around his cock to accommodate it, but this sadistic young black man deliberately rammed his 9-inch cock up her sweet little butt just as fast and hard as he could, intentionally ripping and tearing the silken walls of her butt hole to hurt her and injure her as much as he could.

Stephanie was screaming like she was being skinned alive, so to shut her up OJ stuffed his 10-inch cock into her mouth and stuffing it down her throat, and while Troy was kneeling behind her drilling her in the ass, and OJ in front of her corking her mouth shut with his cock, Calvin stood there cheering them on.

“Hell yea! Take that lil teacha to school homeys!”

Randy was hiding in the thicket with his cock out of his pants stroking it with one hand while snapping pictures with the other. Randy knew he should help his Daughter’s English teacher, he knew Stephanie was his Daughter’s favorite teacher at school, and she had been so polite when he went in to see her for parent teacher conferences, but watching this sweet little teacher who had never hurt anyone being used as a piece of fuck meat by three young black men had him captivated and hornier than he’d ever been.

By the time Troy had came up Stephanie’s ass and OJ had fed her, her second load of cum for the morning, she was exhausted, weak and in a state of semi shock, OJ cut her wrist loose, knowing she was in no condition to run from them after the ass fucking Troy had just given her.
When Steph felt them cut her wrist free she rolled off of the tree trunk she had been bent over and began crawling on her hands and knees back towards the jogging trail, sobbing, and still clinging to her faith that God would help her, she was praying as she crawled, praying that her tormentors would let her go, and Randy was shooting his load in the thicket while the three black men were following her, laughing at her and taunting her.

“Help her Lord! Help her!” OJ mocked.

“Give her strength Lord!” Calvin laughed.

“Thank you Lord for giving me a great piece of white ass meat!” said Troy.

When Stephanie reached the edge of the clearing she began to think they might really let her go, but that hope was soon dashed when OJ kicked her in the side knocking the breath out of her as well as cracking a couple of her ribs and rolling her over on her back, and as she lay there gasping for breath she was looking up at her rapist as they stated taking off all of their clothes, listening to OJ tell her.

“The Lord spoke to me teacha and said ya was a slut and that he has provided ya to my homeys and me to be punished foe being a white trash whore!”

OJ got down in the weeds with Stephanie and while she was still trying to gasp for breath he rammed his 10-inch black snake into her fertile little baby maker and began fucking her, and while he was fucking her Calvin took the marker and wrote “SLUT” across her little breast, and as OJ was raping her he said to his homeys.

“Teacha might be a slut, but she is a tight lil slut boys, that Tiny Tim she is married to has not even broke her in good Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Well for another hour OJ and his friends raped and sodomized Stephanie before getting dressed, but before leaving they started stomping and kicking her before finally leaving her to what OJ believed would be a slow death.

Randy waited till he was sure the three black men were not coming back and he went to Stephanie, she was badly hurt and he asks her.

“What happened to you Miss, who did this to you?”

And all Stephanie could say was. “Help me, please help me”

Finally Randy took his cell phone and dialed 911, when help finally arrived Randy explained to the police how he had been mushroom hunting when he stumbled upon Stephanie, and she was just lucid enough to tell the authorities that three masked black men had done this to her, before she was rushed to the hospital.

Two days Later Randy along with his Daughter visited Stephanie in the hospital, playing the concerned Good Samaritan role, and Stephanie took Randy’s hand and graciously thanked him for saving her life as did Brad, and Stephanie said to Randy.

“I will be out of the hospital soon and I insist on having both of you over to the house for diner”

“We would be delighted, now you get some rest and take care of yourself,”
Randy said, as he and his Daughter left her room, Randy thought to himself.
“Soon you and I will have a parent teacher conference where I will show you the pictures I took out in the woods teacher Ha! Ha! Ha!”

It wasn’t long after her release from the hospital that Stephanie and her Husband Bard invited Randy and his Daughter over to the house for dinner, but Randy showed up alone, explaining that his Daughter opted out of the invite because she was attending a birthday party for a good friend and classmate of hers.

“That is right” Stephanie said, “I heard them talking at school about a birthday party, I didn’t know it was for tonight, had I known I would have made dinner preparations for another night”

“Well maybe we can have Brad and you over to the house for dinner, she would love the chance to cook for her favorite teacher and I would enjoy the company” Randy suggested.

“That would be nice wouldn’t it Brad?” Steph said to her Husband who seemed to be miles away and detached from their conversation.

“Uh, yea, yea that would be great Randy” Brad said as the three of them sat down at the kitchen table and Stephanie said the blessing before they began to eat. Brad hardly spoke a word throughout dinner and near the end of dinner Brad and Stephanie’s baby awoke and began to cry, Stephanie was excusing herself from the table to go tend to her son but Brad said.
“No honey you stay and keep Randy company, I will go check in on him and see if I can get him back to sleep”

“I should apologized” Randy says, after Brad left the kitchen, “My being here seems to be making your Husband uncomfortable, I should go”

“No, no, please don’t go, it is I who should apologize for Brad, it is not you, it is me, he has been distant ever since … well you know … I think when he sees me anymore all he sees is those ugly words that were written on me by those animals … I think he feels that I am dirty now … I’m sorry I shouldn’t be laying all of this on you” Stephanie says as tears welled up in her brown eyes.

“Don’t be sorry Stephanie, and I am sure Brad does not feel you are dirty, I am sure he still sees you as the beautiful woman that you are, he probably feels as guilty as I do that he couldn’t have been there for you, to keep you from having to go through what those cowards put you through” Randy says, taking Stephanie’s hand in his to comfort her, as his cock was growing hard in his pants at seeing her sorrow.

“Oh please don’t you ever feel guilty Randy, you were the answer to my prayers, if it hadn’t been for you I would have never made it out of those woods alive, you were a godsend, I owe you more than I could ever thank you for” she says as a tear trickles down her cheek.

Randy thought he was going to shoot a load in his pants hearing Stephanie tell him that he was the answer to her prayers, as the images of her crawling around in the weeds and dirt while praying that God would send someone to help her filled his memory, and instead of helping her as she prayed, he jerked off in the thicket taking pictures and enjoying seeing her savagely raped and sodomized by the three young black men.

“Stephanie I have to get home before my little girl gets home from the birthday party, but I am very concerned about you, Here is my Phone number at home and this one is for my Bait and Tackle Shop, if you ever need anything, an ear to bend or a shoulder to lean on you can call me, I am hoping your Husband will come around and be there for you, but if not, I just want you to know I care and will be there for you if you need someone”

As the days and weeks passed Brad became more and more distant from Stephanie, he began going to the bar after work instead of going home, and he had stopped attending Church with her, and although he hadn’t been intimate with her, emotionally or sexually since her rape, Stephanie was sure that he was having an affair with his young secretary from work, so she found herself turning to Randy for the emotional support that she wasn’t getting from her Husband at home; Brad made Stephanie feel used, dirty and undesirable, while the manipulative Randy, playing on Stephanie’s insecurities, made her feel beautiful and special, than one afternoon Randy paid her a visit in her classroom after school had let out for the day, after receiving a call from the distraught teacher.

“Brad came home very, very drunk last night and I thought I could smell his secretary’s perfume on him, and when I confronted him about it he just laughed at me, I have never felt so hurt and I slapped him, he got angry and knocked me down to the floor and held me down and took an ink pin from his pocket and wrote “Slut” across my forehead. This morning he was crying and begged me to forgive him, swearing to me that he wasn’t having an affair, but I don’t believe him and I can’t forgive what he did to me, I - I … “ and she broke down crying.

Randy reached out and grabbed her, taking her in his arms and pulling her to him to comfort her, and it was her who pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately.
“I’m sorry I shouldn’t hav …” Stephanie started to say, but Randy silenced her apologizes by pressing his lips back to hers, kissing her long and hard, and she kissed him back, and as they held each other in a lovers embrace Randy didn’t miss a beat, telling her.

“All I want to do is hold you, love you, and take all your hurt away Stephanie” Randy could sense that Steph was emotionally vulnerable at this moment, and she put up no resistance as Randy pushed her black skirt up above her hips, picking her up and setting her on her desk, she was still clinging to him, kissing him as he pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her knees, and she continued clinging to him, and kissing him, as Randy undid his pants, sliding them down to mid thigh.

Randy felt so smug and self-satisfied, as he felt Stephanie’s soft little hand reach down and take a hold of his cock and put it up to her wet little pussy, purring in his ear like a kitten in heat.
“I want you and need you so much to make love to me, I know it is wrong but it has been so long since Brad has made me feel as special as you do Randy”
And Randy thrust his 8-inch cock into her, hooking his arms under her sexy legs and placing her ankles up on his shoulders, as she lay back on her desk, moaning in pleasure.

Randy was pumping his prick in and out of the pretty little English teacher with slow but steady strokes, unbuttoning her white blouse to get at those perky little mounds that lay hidden underneath, opening her blouse he pushed her 34 B-cupped brassiere up to expose her little cupcakes, as Calvin had called them, and began gently fondle and caress them, and Stephanie was for the first time in a long time feeling the intense sensation of pleasure, causing her pussy muscles to contract, gripping and squeezing Randy’s rigid rod, as she climaxed in a powerful orgasm, and Randy thrust his cock inside of her as deep as he could get it, grabbing Stephanie’s T-strapped black high heels and pushing her feet back nearly over her little head as he came inside of her.

Over the next two months Stephanie carried on an affair with Randy, always torn between her religious beliefs against adultery and the love she still felt for her Husband, but she also thought the world of Randy, who she felt had helped her though the hardest time of her life, she didn’t know how she would have gotten through it without his love and support. But unknown to Stephanie, Randy had secretly tapped her making love to him at his home when his Daughter was away babysitting or spending a weekend night at a friend’s house.

Brad her Husband had done a lot of soul searching after attacking Stephanie that night and writing “Slut” across her forehead in a drunken rage, and finally realizing he had been a horse’s ass, got down on his knees one night crying and begging her to forgive him, promising to be the man she needed him to be if she would some how find it in her heart to forgive him, and she got down on her knees in the floor with him, taking him in her arms and her in his, and they cried together, and that night made passionate love together for the first time since her rape.

It was the hardest thing Stephanie had ever done when she went to Randy’s house while his Daughter was off babysitting, she was going to tell Randy that she still loved her Husband and break off their affair, she hated to hurt him after all that she thought he had done for her, but for the love she had for Brad, and the family they had together, it had to be done.

Randy let Stephanie go through her tearful explanation how much she hated to hurt him, but still hoped they could be the closest of friends, before he had her watch the video tapes he had made of them making love, and to say she was shocked would be a big understatement, and than Randy told her.

“You say you hate to hurt me Bitch, but you can’t hurt me for you were never nothing more than a piece of ass to me, and tonight I am going to have you in that sweet little ass of yours, and any other night I want it, or that fucking Hubby of yours is going to see these tapes, as well as your fellow teachers” Randy picks up the remote control to his stereo and hits play, and as some sexy dance music begins to play he says, “Now dance and strip for me you little whore or by tomorrow everyone who is someone to you will see what a cheating little slut you really are”

“Randy I know you are hurt, but it does not have to end like this, please, we had something beautiful and special together, and I still want you as a dear friend in my life, but you need to destroy those tapes you made of us, I can’t believe you taped us without my permission”
Stephanie says as her eyes tear up.

Randy sets down on the sofa and lays down the stereo remote and takes his cell phone out of his shirt pocket saying.
“I think I’ll just call Brad and tell him I have something he needs to see, and when he gets hear we can all watch the tapes together”

“No! Wait! Please Randy don’t do that I’m begging you, please don’t hurt him with those tapes, I love him” Stephanie says as the tears began to trickle down the cheeks of her pretty face.

“Than dance and strip for me, you fucking little BRO-HOE! Or he and everyone will see them, I swear it Bitch!” Randy demands angrily.

Stephanie couldn’t believe Randy called her a Bro-Hoe, the same words her black rapist in the woods wrote across her buttocks, and his words hurt her deeply, as if he had taken a knife and cut her heart out, but she began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse, slowly unbuttoning them, standing there in Randy’s living room as he sat on the sofa smirking at her.

“I told you to dance while you stripped and you damn well better get to doing it you dirty little piece of rape meat!” Randy said, carefully choosing his words to hurt her, to make her feel like she was being raped all over again, and she began swaying slowly back and forth as she took her blouse off and let it fall to the floor, crying like a baby.

“Now turn around and shake that ass at me while you strip off the dress Slut!” Randy says, to the humiliated teacher, and she sobbingly complies, turning around and poking her ass back at him, shaking it as she slides down her dress.

“Oh Yea! Hell Yea! Wiggle that little BRO- MAGNET! Shake it for me teacher!” Randy smugly yells at her.

To Stephanie, what Randy was now subjecting her to was even worse than what those three black men had subjected her to in the woods, for not only was he going to take her body, her honor and dignity, he was tearing down the trust she had given him, she would never be able to trust anyone again after this devastating betrayal.

“The bra baby the bra Ha! Ha!” he mockingly laughs, enjoying the shame and humiliation he was putting Stephanie through, as his cock grew rock hard in his pants.

Stephanie reached back behind her and unfastened her brassiere, letting it fall to the floor.
“Turn around here and let me see your little Mosquito Bites Bitch!” Randy insultingly says to her, and as she turns to face him he laughs at her, telling her.
“With boobs like that you could be the President of the itty bitty titty committee cunt Ha! Ha! Ha!”

As Stephanie stood there shaking and crying, her pretty face blush red in humiliation, Randy told her to get down on her hands and knees and crawl to his bedroom

“Why are you shaming me like this Randy, I thought you cared for me?” Step sobs as she gets down on her hands and knees on the floor and begins to crawl back to his room, clad only in her pantyhose, panties, and T-strapped high heels.

Randy gets up from the sofa and follows Stephanie, kicking her on the ass with the side of his foot, saying.
“Shut up Slut and crawl, I will explain to you why I am doing this to you when I am ready to” and he gives her another swift kick on the ass as she crawls through the doorway of his bedroom.

Once in his bedroom Randy had Steph set on the edge of his bed and take off her heels and pantyhose, than he had her lay on her back in his bed, tying her wrist to the corner post of the headboard, than he curled her sexy shapely legs back one at a time and tied her ankles to the corner post of the headboard, placing his pillows underneath the small of her back to elevate her ass up in the air, once she was tied down he ripped off her panties and crammed them in her mouth and sealed her mouth shut with duct tape, than as he started taking off his clothes he began explaining to her the turn of events, beginning that morning in the wood when she was raped by the three black men.

“That morning that you were raped by those three young black men I arrived at the clearing when you were down on your knees in front of the one they called C, … I recognized you as my Daughter’s teacher and pulled my cell out to dial 911, that was until I seen the one called O whip your ass with his belt”

Than Randy pulls the belt out of his pants before taking them off and doubles it over in his hand, now as he stands naked with his 8-inch cock standing straight up in the air at attention, jerking and twitching in anticipation, he raises his belt high up in the air over his shoulder and brings it down as hard as he can across Stephanie’s firm, round, upturned butt, making her cry out in a muffled scream, her big brown eyes staring at him fearfully and pleadingly as he continues to enlighten her why he is doing what he is doing to her.

“Well I liked seeing him whip you with his belt teacha! I liked it a lot … SMACK! SMACK! … And by the time you were sucking that black boys dick I had my camera out taking pictures that I will show you later if you’d like” … SMACK! SMACK!

Poor little Stephanie is shaking her sweet little ass as Randy puts the belt to her, shaking her little head no, no, in disbelief of what she was hearing, but knows it is the truth for him to know such details.

“I heard you praying for someone to save you as they bent you over the tree and wrote all over your backside … SMACK! … And I was jerking off as he raped you in the ass Steph! I loved it!” … SMACK!

Randy drops his belt and gets a black permanent marker and crawls up on his bed, on his knees, looking down at the emotionally devastated teacher, and he uses the marker to write his name on her forehead, and “BITCH” across her cheeks and nose, before pressing his cock up to her asshole, ramming it balls deep up her sweet little butt and he holds it deep inside of her butt hole as he writes filthy names all over her body, covering her in graffiti, before giving her a brutal ass fucking and cumming up her ass.

After Randy came up Stephanie’s ass he made her clean his cock with her mouth, and as she did he could see the emptiness in he brown eyes, and he felt satisfied that he had robbed her of more than them three black men did in the woods that fateful Sunday morning, and he cut her loose telling her.

“Now your fucking Husband can have you ya nasty ass whore, who else would want a titless wonder like you but him?” and he made her leave his house still covered in graffiti, telling her.

“I will give you a call when I want you again teacher”

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stephanie.jpg (77.5 KB, 1117 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 04:44 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Anklestrap lover

Anklestrap lover Level 1 (100+)Anklestrap lover Level 1 (100+)

Always an awesome rape fantasy to rape a teacher you fine Hot and sexy! Stephanie sounds sexy, with great legs, and being written on must have been humiliating!!
You could see her be drawn to a man she thought saved her, and then make love to him!
Sounds like she had sexy little boobs, that some men think keep her from being a real woman, while others of us find those little sexy mounds of flesh about as sexy as it gets!
10 OF 10 for this story!!!!
Anklestrap lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anklestrap lover View Post
Always an awesome rape fantasy to rape a teacher you fine Hot and sexy! Stephanie sounds sexy, with great legs, and being written on must have been humiliating!!
You could see her be drawn to a man she thought saved her, and then make love to him!
Sounds like she had sexy little boobs, that some men think keep her from being a real woman, while others of us find those little sexy mounds of flesh about as sexy as it gets!
10 OF 10 for this story!!!!
Thank You!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
littlemissselfish

littlemissselfish Level 1 (100+)littlemissselfish Level 1 (100+)

absolutely mind-blowing
littlemissselfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:14 AM   #5
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Excelent story.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you both very much.