Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2006, 09:31 PM   #41
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"you want some water?" i ask, "ok wait..." i remove the ropes from your ankles, then from your wrists. I grab your hair, the gun at your head "get up!" i pull you out of the bed and put on the soil in front of it. "hands behind the back!" i order with the pistol in your neck. I grab your hands and cuff them again. Then i grab your shoulder and lift you up on your feets. "forward!!... to the bathroom!!" with my arm around your throat and the gun at your temple i lead you to the bathroom.
I push you towards to the bath tub, put the gun into my belt, lift you up and lay you into the tub. "you want some water yes...?" i take the shower, turn on the cold water and shower your whole body. You scream but i take a face- cloth and force it in your mouth. Your hair gets wet, the drops run down your sexy tits you look so hot. I feel my cock must have you... now. "enough water?" i scream.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:33 AM   #42
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Drenched in cold water, I lap it up, I loved it. I suck furiously on the soaked cloth. the cold water numbs me, washes away the blood, your scent, your stuff

I look at you, still screaming at me, rock hard. You have screamed at me o much this night.

SUddenly there is a loud pounding on my door.

I spit out the cloth and go to scream, but your plastic hand covers my mouth tightly, and htough I struggle furiously to wrnch my head away, all I can do is listen as Seth calls out through the door.

"hey! are you in there? hello? is everything alright?!" In my desperation I tear my hands out and grab the metal toothbrush rack and and knock it to the fllor.

CRASH

"Hello!? Is everything okay?" he hears me. "Its alright Ive called for help! Uhhh your neighbours are here.... they said they heard an argument? they called the police.. "

and in the distance, sirens... oooh yes they come closer and closer. I now get my second wind to fight, and I am almost crying with tears of hope and joy.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:44 PM   #43
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck! this can´t be true. I grab your hair, drag you out of the tub. Your hand grab my arm try to reduce the pain, brutal i kick your feets away, make you fall down. I kick in your side, kneel down on your back, catch your hands, and cuff them again together. I didn´t make the same mistake again, this time i press the cuff tight at your wrist. You scream and struggle, time for a lession. I shot in the soil near you, "STOP FIGHTING SLUT OR YOU DEATH!!" Again i grab your hair, lift you up, pull you against my chest, the hot barrel of the gun hard against your temple. I push you towards to the door, open it and point the gun at Seth. "Come in if you want survive!" i command. "ON YOUR KNEES!!" i command him, he obey "AND NOW I WANT THE KEY FROM YOUR CAR!!" . He give them to me. "ONE MORE MOVE AND YOUR SLUT IS DEATH!" . The sirens are already in the street. I grab the keys, pull you again at my chest "honey, i need a hostage until i´m save... would you come with me?" Before you can answer i push you to Seth´s car, open the back door and force you to get in. I jump inside and race out of your plot. Shit i loved the stolen Fireblade, but the police was too close, if they already in front of the house i need a hostage on my run.
I´m a good driver and escape the police. I drive in a lonely dark forest. I look at your face, all hopes are burst, and now i´m very very anger. What will happend to you now. Is this your end?
I get out of the car, open the back door and see you lie on the back seat. You look so sexy with your wet hair, the wet stay ups, the boots. I feel my cock growing big. Once again i win. "Don´t worry slut... i keep my promise. You want get fucked your pussy so i will do it! But now my cock is limp, you have to make me hard again!" i say in a mocking tone. Again i pull my gun and point it at you, then i drag you out of the car, make you kneel in front of it. I take out my cock and hold it in front of your face. "You know what to do bitch!" i say, take your hair, pull your head to my cock and push the pistol at your temple.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #44
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn that gun! I was sosure I was free! When he opened the door to Seth and made him come in onto his knees, he obeyed. I would have preferred if he had some kind of fighting talent, but all he did was look me up and down with a scared look on his face.

You dragged me out to the car and shoved me roughly in the back seat, and gave me a terrifying ride, my heart jumped wildly as we passed the cops, but alas their sirens became ever more distant. I almost roll off the seat twice in this insane driving. I am so terrified. .what if the car rolls? I squeeze my eyes shut an brace mybody.

FInally we stop. I hear crickets chirrping, bats,and animals of late night reserve. Oh god... Im going to die. I dont want to die! You throw open the door, chest heaving, gun in hand, very angry. WHen you look over my wet shivering body, yuo seem to calm just a little, and pull me out, to my knees, place gun at my temple. Its pitch black.

You taunt me with your promise.

"PLese dont hurt me I didnt know! I dint do anything wrong!" I whisper at first, breaking into a plead. I take you in my mouth, your adrenaline rush over for now, but leaving you with pent up energy needing release. You have a second wind. I pretend to enjoy it, out here in the wilderness, scared for my life. I suck you and lick you with expert ease, moaning softly on your cock, making it feel like a vibration.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-07-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #45
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I pull my cock back out of your mouth. My hand goes under your chin, the gun between your eyes. Slowly i lift you up. You cry and cry but it turns me more on. Without a word i lead you to the hood and lie you belly down on it. Your perfect ass greets me, i stroke my hand over your back, enjoy this sight. My bitch, my victim alone with me in the forest. Another dream come true. I push the gun at your back, stroke my hand down to your ass, my thumb slide between your buttocks to your cunt. Suddenly i ram it brutal inside. You scream out again. Immediately i slide our, grab your hair, pull your head back, the gun in your neck. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT!! NO ONE HEAR THE SHOT HERE!! YOUR LIFE IS MINE!! I CAN DO WITH YOU WHAT I WANT AND HOW I WANT!!". With a jerk i threw your head down again and take care to your cunt again, then you feel me place my cock against your sore pussy lips
Old 12-07-2006, 11:15 PM   #46
gaggirl
* yawn *

why are you stopping me? You push me face first over the still warm car bonnet.

"yes yes I know Im yours........ I'll do whatever you want" even as I say this I feel the head of our cock against me, taunting me yet again. I'm so sore and bruised.. but I try to relax myself

"I want you to fuck me" I saw, and you hesitate.. but ram yourself into me anyway, amking me cry out in pain, so I cut short my cry by biting my lip. It hurts so bad.. but I allow you to abuse me this way

as you fuck me, my body pressed hard across the bonnet, the air is pushed from my lungs again and again, making me grunt with each thrust. Am I foolish for indulging you, or should I struggle? Survival is the name of the game...
Old 12-08-2006, 01:16 AM   #47
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

With i slow but inexorably i force my cock in your cunt again, again i feel the pain when my dick spread your cunt apart. I let you scream, i love it because i know there is no one around for five miles. I move my hips fore and backwards, with every thrust my cock goes deeper inside your body. I feel every inch of you at my huge dick, i feel my fore skin move inside you, i look down your sexy legs, you really the hottest victim i ever had. My orgasm coming closer, my thrusts harder, faster, i grab your hair and pull your head back again. My thrusts get slower, deeper, my cock jerk, i moan and shot the next load of my sperm inside your defenseless, helpless, abused body.
I lay down on your back, still my hand in your hair, still the head pulled back, now i lead my pistol under your chin. You smell my breath, my sweat, you feel my cock getting limp inside you. I lay still and listen to your silent crying. After a little time to recover, i want my last enjoyment. Once again i want your fear.
I take the key from the handcuffs and release them. I lift you up and push you some steps deeper into the forest. You stumble and fall down. You don´t dare to move, you wait for the punishment, but nothing. Suddenly you hear my voice "Turn around!" you obey, "Take off your sluttish boots!" i cammand. You obey again. Slowly you open the zipper, it could turn me on again but i have enough of you. Then the other. "threw them to me!" you do it. I´ll take them as a remember of you. "And now... on your knees!" i command. You´re sure this is your end, you plead and beg for your life but this changed nothing to my plans. I step behind you, you feel something hard against your back head, but its not the gun. The feeling of the pistol you know. -BANG- you hear a shot, birds fly up, you scream and let yourself fall down. I laugh, and threw Seth´s mobile phone near you. Then i went back to the car and drive away.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:54 PM   #48
gaggirl
* yawn *

I lay sweaty and shivering on the bonnet, you laying across my back, holding my hair back at this sharp angle. I take a deep breath and it comes out in shudder gasps. your still inside me, shrinking, allowing more and more of of your cum to seep out down my legs. Every now and then I get a waft of its stench amongst all this fresh air.

What now?

you withdraw from me and I lay very still, listening to you zipping yourself up. My arms are so used to being held back that they ache when you set them free.

"Turn around!" you order, "Take off your sluttish boots!"

I do as I'm told, looking scared and vulnerable, my long wet strands of hair sticking to my breasts. I throw them to you and get to knees as I am told.

Oh god.. is this it?!

"PLEASE NOOO!!!" begging for my life. Im going to throw up!

Something on the back of my head.. then

BANG

I fall down, whooping in grulps of air, I wait, in shock, for the pain to strike. where did you hit me?!

and then I realise you didnt shoot me at all!

I am so relieved and so devastated I simply lay my face into the dirt and sob, ignoring your prescence.

You throw the mobile at me but i am lost in my own world now, and only stop sobbing when I hear you drive off. I jump up and run as fast as my jelly legs carry me, just in case you decide to come back. Youve been so cruel to me, it would not surprise me if you mean for this moment of freedom to be a hoax.

At last, I am lost, I hear no car. Nothing but bats and animals and birds.... as it starts to rain I find shelter under a boulder, hugging my knees and grasping the phone in my hand, but I do not ring.

Old 12-09-2006, 01:25 PM   #49
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Default Thank you gaggirl

thank you for this really hot roleplay, it was a lot of fun to play with you.

in the time we played you getting more and more a friend for me.

Now i´m looking forward to our big roleplay for all.

Luke

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 12-09-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:35 PM   #50
gaggirl
* yawn *

Indeed thanks very much for being my first RB rapist! Spent many a day feeling pretty damn frustrated