Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2006, 06:35 PM   #21
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step behind you, the knife at your throat. "I´ll remove now the gag... if you scream i´ll cut your throat bitch! Understand?" you nod your head slowly. I put the knife in my pocket, pull the stocking from your head and take the piece of your dress out of your mouth. I open the cuffs, weak you sink down on the soil. I turn you on your belly, cuff your hands behind your back. I grab your hair, drag you to the corner, you creep much as possible after me. I force you again on your knees. You don´t dare to look at me, your hang down your head. I take my pistol, my other hand goes under your chin, lift up your head, make you look at me. I point the gun at your forehead and cock it. "Open your mouth bitch!" i command. You don´t dare to resist. I thrust the gun into your mouth, open the zipper of my black leather jeans and free my huge dick. "And now bitch... suck my cock!" i instruct. "you know... if i feel your teeth... i blow your fucking brain in the outback!" My words cut in your mind. You know i would keep my promises, you´re feel already the pain when i´m anger. I have won, i make everything happen. You have no choice if you want survive. I pull the gun out of your mouth and press it at your temple, my hand in your hair force your head to my cock. You smell the leather of my pants, you smell me. The tip of my cock touch already your lips. I jerk the gun hard at your head, in the same moment i thrust my cock in your mouth. It feels so hot, it looks so hot, strands of your beautiful black hair in your swollen face, your tears have smear your mascara, your earrings move with every thrust of my cock. My hand in your hair, my pistol at your head. I force your head fore and backwards, slowly. But with my growing excitation i begin to fuck your mouth like a cunt. I ignore your gasps for air, your fear to suffocate turns me more on. My thrusts getting more mercilessly, more violent, deeper. I push your shoulders and your head against the wall, no way to escape, you have to take the full length of my 19 cm cock. I feel my orgasm comming closer.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:08 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WIth my head abd back jammed against this wall I cant escape your meat thrust into my mouth, and though it makes me choke and gasp for air I still manage to keep my tongue caressing you and my teeth free.

Soon enough there is a bitter taste, and your dick going super hard, the ridge Pressing against my tongue firm and well defined...

any moment Im going to have your awful horrid stuff in my mouth, you this stranger I hate so much! Im trying to shrink into the wall while my face grimaces in effort to escape; and my groaning protests only serve to send delicious vibrations through your cock.

"MMMmmmmm!" I squeel around you again in protest. You keep forcing yourself into my mouth ever harder, panting and groaning...

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-27-2006 at 07:13 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #23
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You hear me moan, my cock twitches, i pull your head hard against my body. Then it happens, i shot my hot cum deep in your mouth. Splash the first pulse, the next, and one more. Somehow you get it to remove my cock out of your mouth. Splash another load in your pretty face and on the soil.
I´m getting anger, -SMACK- "ISNT MY CUM GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU WHORE!!!???" i scream at you.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:11 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Ack!!" My move was party involuntary to save myself from swallowing more of your poison, though now I have it on my face and Icant get it off, stinging the raw skin from your voilence.

My heart jumps when you hit me again and scream at me!

I dive towards your cock with my mouth and screw up my face trying to suck the last cum from your still throbbing cock
Old 11-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #25
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I grab your hair, push brutal your head down to the soil, the pistol hard in your neck. "LICK IT CLEAN !!!" i scream "lick every fucking drop slut!" You hesitate, i slam your head down against the soil. "Lick or i smash your fucking skull!" When you´re ready i turn your head fast to the side, you fall from the knees down on your back. I kneel on your chest again, push my gun between your eyes, my other hand push under your chin. I look down at you, see your disgust, your fear, your blood smeared lips. Its unbelievably but my cock gets hard again. You really a good slut. I enjoy this sight for some seconds. Then i slide the pistol over your nose down to your lips. You press them close but i force the barrel with up and down moves between them. Now you feel the hard steel on your teeth. "Open if you want kept your teeth!" i whispers. You obey. I begin to wipe the cum from your face in your mouth. Your lips tremble, your eyes filled with fresh tears. But you can do nothing against. You lie on your cuffed hands, i´m on your body, everything hurts, your wrists, your back, your face. And now this degradation. I clean my thumb on your lips, look down your body. "Nice bra" i say, touch softly your tits. Then i tear the soft lace, underneath the shreds i see your perfect tits. I pinch your right nipple, you scream out in pain. -SMACK- "Shut the fuck up bitch!" i scream. I get up and look down your body. I see your nylon stockings, they must get torn as you creep on your knees. There are runns all over your legs, down to your high black 4 inch stiletto boots. This sight turns me more and more on. You see my cock getting hard again, ready to rape you again. You know i´m far away from the end. My fun have just begun.
"Honey... i forget to ask you... do you like the flowers i send for your birthday?" i ask scoffing.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:28 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

Horror flits across my face as it dawns on me, what your words mean: it was You!! how long have you been planning this? who are you? I lay immobile under you, held still with terror, tasting your cum in my mouth still. Your this big heaviness sitting on me, cock now rock hard.

"why me?" I utter softly, hoping you dont hurt me again, my need to know overwhelming. You hard cock is evident I know what your going to do next, but I need to know why. is it revenge? did my ex send you? did i do something to piss you off?

"I know your going to rape me, I - I just need to know what I did..." you dont say anything just watch me, silently, as I burst into tears of pain and fear. "please.. dont hurt me any more. Ill let you .. "

I pray for this to end...
Old 11-30-2006, 11:08 AM   #27
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

>why me?< i hear you utter softly. This must be a joke ... >why me<... I grab your hair, lift you up, the whole time i point the gun in your face, i push you towards to the big mirror. My gun under your exposed left tit, the shreds of your lace bra at your shoulders, my other hand slide your belly down into your thong. You feel my gloves, my fingers force between your pussy.
"YOU ASK WHY I DO THIS??? LOOK IN THE MIRROR!! You´re a dirty little fucktoy, you run through the streets and think you´re something special. Look your hooker boots.... LOOK!! Sluts who wear such boots want get fucked. Your fuck me stockings and..." i pull down your thong... ".. it was clear... a shaved cunt! I observe you one week, i know which kind of bitch you are. AND NOW... YOU GET MY COCK. THATS WHAT YOU BORN FOR!!" I drag you to the bed and make you sit on it. You press your knees together trying to protect your womenhood. I stand in front of you, look down at your abused body and rub my cock "Legs apart!" i command, but you don´t react. -SMACK- you fall down on the bed, i press the pistol between your legs against your sexy lace thong to your pussy. "I said LEGS APART!!" i repeat louder,threateningly and with a new jerk against your crotch.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-30-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:47 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

When the steel nudges between my legs I throw open my trembling legs in a hurry. You rub my clit with it, taunting me, and nothing I can do except to endure myelf being stimulated. The fear makes it seem all the more intense, and I hate it. You called me a whore is this what you mean? In the mirror before I have to admit I did look like one of those hooker victims you see on the news. But thats now after fucking me up. before, I was not like that at all! "No! Im not a whore!" I think to myself.I imagine you watching me for the last week, and cringe when I remember all the flirty things I did, and it could have been to any good looking guy at all, I dont have a clue who you are!

God... your going to get away with this!!

My eyes are blurred with tears still, I can just see you there stroking yourself in readiness, you take the steel away from my cunt. You come closer... I close my eyes and I can feel your hips between my trembling thighs, and such is my anxiety I cant control them; they clasp to the outside of yours. I hear your heavy breathing and it makes me sick.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:47 PM   #29
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Brutal i ram my fingers in your cunt, i spread rough your lips apart, make your dry pussy ready for my cock. I lift your legs into the bed, make them spread apart, kneel between them. Careful i take your thong in my left hand, pull a little bit down, slide my fingers up and down the lace. Then i tear it with a brutal jerk. The fabric cuts in your hips, your hear the tearing sound, then you feel the shreds lay on your hips. "Oh sorry honey, a slut like you want see when she get fucked" i say, take a pillow and placed it under your head. You look down your belly, you see your favorite lingerie torn on your abused body. You see your legs, in the torn stockings, your boots. You put on this clothes to entice Seth and now you lay on your own bed, get raped from a sick bastard, in your own house. Then you see me, kneel between your legs, my huge dick waiting for you.
I lay the pistol between your tits, you feel the weight. With my left hand i spread your pussy, with my right hand i thrust the tip of my cock inside your defenseless clit. Then i take the gun back and lay down on you. My left hand over your mouth, the right with the pistol at your temple. Your eyes are wide open, you scream in my hand as i force my dick inside you. It hurts a little when my cock force his way in your dry cunt, but this is the pain i need. With the first thrust i feel only the tip goes inside, at the second thrust i feel my half length in you and with the particularly brutal third thrust i feel my full length inside your cunt. You body explode in pain as huge cock tear your pussy apart.
After a short while i begin to fuck like a animal, wild, rough, greedily, without mercy. I only want fulfill my pervert satisfaction. Your tears turn me on, your screams under my glove make me hot. You can do what you want. Every move from you turns me more and more on.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:47 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

i try very hard not to utter anything when I feel you roughing my sensitive pussy like you do, but a frown passes fleetingly across my features. lucky for me my head is thrust way back on the bed, turned away, so as not to witness your invasive ministrations. My neck looks so inviting, exposed, my cuffed arms under my back making my breasts stand out even more.

but you see me hiding away, and shove a pillow under my head. I look at you with loathing. you put the gun to my gut and I know whats going to happen next...

I bite my lips together, eyes teaing up again, as I feel you pushing yourself to me. Instinctively I pull myself away. It takes all my strngth to make myself accept your intrusion without any further struggle.

Your laying on me.. your so heavy, panting in my ear hungrily. I whimper. you feel my body trembling like vibrations as you thrust yurself into me.

It hurts!

I cry out.. then your hand is there covering my mouth tihgtly, muffling my wails and you ride me so so savagely. each time you impale me it is as intense and animalistic as the last.

Then take the pillow from under my head and pull my hair into a tight coil, pinning it to the bed. it makes my warm neck so inviting.. you passionately maul my neck, lick my tears. I feel your huge cock deep inside me with each thrust
Old 12-01-2006, 03:12 PM   #31
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I grab your hair, hold your head tight. The pain make you look so sexy, with every thrust i feel my orgasm coming closer. But its too early, a slut like you needs more. I slide out of your pussy. I grab your hips and turn you on the belly. This sight is hot, your nice firm ass greets me. Again i grab your hips, make you kneel in front of me. Your face lay down on the mattress. Then i place my cock at your arse "Hey slut... are you anal virgin?" i ask, moving my cock threaten up and down between your buttocks. You cry out louder, but before you can say something i thrust my cock again in your hurting vagina. The first thrusts i let you on the knees. Then a brutal, hard deep thrust make you fall down. That´s what i want, my cock is still inside you, i kneel on your ass. Then i begin to fuck you again. Slow moves make my cock touches your pussy on every spot. Again and again you have to feel me, take me, my hurting dick. You feel my leather pants rub at your naked body. I grab your still cuffed hands and hold them, i press the gun in your neck, only to let you know that your life is in my hand.
This feeling, the control over your body, over you, the sight, you as my prey pushes me over the edge. I feel my cock jerk, my thrusts get slower but harder and deeper. I grab your hair again into a tight coil, pull your head back in the neck against the gun. I moan, all my muskles are strained, then one more deep thrust and it happened. I shot my load deep inside your abused cunt. You feel my cock pump again and again, with every jerk i shoot more of my cum inside you.
Finally i release your hair, finally i stop fucking, finally my cock getting limp. I lay down on your back, my hot breath over your face, slowly i move the pistol up under your chin. "Don´t dare to move bitch!" i whisper.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

Just when I think its almost over and brace myself for his orgasm he spins me over.

God No, please dont do THAT! I scream in my mind, but still biting my lips so that I dont say it out loud.

"ah!" I grunt as you slam yourself into my cunt, so hard I lose my balance and fall forward. You cant see my relief.

My face is pushed cruelly into the bed, making it hard to breath, it doesnt take away from the torture of feling every inch of you sliding in and out of me so slowly. its a tight fit with you fucking me like this. SUddnely you pull my hair up, I gasp in the wonderful breaths, but it makes my back arch and allows you deeper access. you ride me harder, faster.. I know whats imminent, I just pray it comes soon

I feel you swell, grunting, your body stiff.

"No.. pleeeease!" I cry, as you thrust yourelf ever deeper and then I feel it, your warm poison shot into me, lubricating your final thrusts, trickling out of me. I smell the sex, defeated I fall to the bed, quietly sobbing, you lay on me heavily, recovering, and finally slip out of me. more cum oozes from my abused pussy.

What now?

you move the gun under my chin and telll me not to move.

I wait to see what you have in store, I pray you are going to leave me alone.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-04-2006 at 01:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:51 PM   #33
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

This was the best orgasm i´ve ever had... "you´re really good... slut. I´ll think i stay the night with you" i say. I use your back to support myself when i get up from you. I look down to you, see you crying. I push the gun to your upper tight and make you spread your legs. I see my cum oozes down into the mattress. Now i see your piercing. I did´nt notice it in my first greed. Slowly i stroke your ass, slide my hand down to your pussy. I begin to play with the little silver ring, push and pull a little bit. "On your back!" i command. Immediately you obey, its automatic now.
"Legs apart!" my next order, you obey again. I take two ropes out of my rapebag, it feels like i´m in a movie. I see my hands take your sexy black boot, bind slowly the rope at the left ankle then to the feed board. Then i take the right boot, the ankle, the rope then the knot to the other side of the feed board. My eyes slide up your torn nylons, the runns all over your sexy slender legs, over your knees higher to your clit. Your pussy is still wet form my semen. I pull my fingers through your cunt, take some of my cum and smear it over your belly. I look into your face, your eyes show all the hate, the disgust, the fear you have. I take the next load with my fingers and smear it in your face. I´m getting horny again.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:54 AM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

After this onslaught, I see no point in disobeying.

but then you start tying my legs to the posts.

for now you ignore me, and through my tears I dont see anything, but I can feel your fingers playing with me, and scooping your cum from me. you wipte it on my body. the air flows across its stickiness, making me shiver with the cool. and then on my face! yuck!! I screw my face up, and try not to feel it there, congealing to pull at my skin, the heavy scent infiltrating my senses. Ugh!! my lip feels funny. Instinctively I slide my tongue on my lip- what a mistake! now I have your cum and my own taste in my mouth, that is impossible to ignore.

"why are you doing this." gesturing to the ropes. Havent you got what you wanted??" tears slide down my cheeks again, and my voice shakily goes on to plead "Please dont dont do anymore of this to me............. I cant take ANY more of this... please!!!!!"
Old 12-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #35
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I pull my pistol, thrust it between your eyes. "Did i allow you to speak worthless cunt?" i ask. "nn... noo.." you replying despaired . "Fine... THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!! you know whats on stage!" I get two more ropes and come to you again. I grab the holders from your cut bra and make you sit. Then kneel behind you and release the cuffs, get up, grab your hair and threw you down again. I catch your arm, kneel down on it, bind the rope at your wrist and to the headboard. Then the other arm. You lie there in X- style, ready for me. I take my gun back and stroke your body, up and down, write circles around your perfect tits. Suddenly you feel my pistol go deeper and deeper. Then i arrive your cunt. Slowly i stroke the cold barrel between your lips, careful like a lover would do it with his finger. But it´s no finger. It´s a fucking gun, the gun i use to make you pliable. I lift the gun up, look to the barrel. Its covered with my cum. I place it at your lips "Lick it clean dirty bitch!" i scream. You´re frighten about my suddenly loud voice.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:10 PM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

I'm on such depair! I really just want all this to end. For you to go away! Ive given up crying, now I just cry on the inside. I know that whatever your going to do to me, is going to happen whether I like it or not, so I might as well make things smoother for myself. But make no mistake, I tell you in my mind, I hate your guts, and if you slip up, I WILL jump on it and it wont be pretty.

for now, I allow the dreadful feeling of your gun between my legs to register. The cum inside me that is still painfully mingling with my inner flesh, is also on the gun. The gun looks shiny when you move it. ugh! I turn my face away.

"Lick it clean dirty bitch!" you shout, startling me! Gingerly I open my drying lips and allow it to penetrate my mouth, licking the disgusting cream from it exactly as I am told.

you see my little pink tongue darting over the barrel, my eyes closed, reddening hands pulling at the ropes that bind them.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:34 AM   #37
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

You look so sexy when you lick the gun, with your eyes closed. I love the smeared make up around your eyes. I kneel down on your chest, grab your hair and pull your head to my half hard cock. "Honey... i want fuck you again... MAKE ME HARD!! and be good or i´ll be very bad to you!" i lay the gun near you, take a pillow under your head, take the pistol back point it at your temple and force my cock into your mouth. I move my hips forward, go deeper and deeper. You smell again the leather of my pants, you feel the gun again at your head. You must make my cock hard that i can hurt you again. You feel it grow bigger between your lips, you know soon it happens again. "Which hole i should fuck next dirty bitch?" i ask.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:31 PM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

an audible gasp escapes my lips. What again?! I look somewhat doubtful, thinking "My god. I'm not going to be able to do this, he just wants an excuse to hurt me!"

Before I can protest you ram your half hard dick past my lips again, making me taste the cum thats still there, and smell the scent of sex and sweat. I try very hard not to touch you with my teeth, but my jaw is tired, my whole body is exhausted. But I close my eyes and do my best, running my tongue over your headand around you, and suck as you pull out, only to press my tongue and lips firmly against you and relax my throat when you push back in.

It goes on for so long I have come to feel like a machine, but still I do not expect you to get hard again.

I dont know whether to be happy or sad when you do!

happy that Ive done my job and your not going to hurt me, but very very sad that your probably going to be true to your word and to rape me yet again.. and now you ask me which hole? I pray for none!

you pull out, now hard, and I know that its going to take even longer for you to cum. My ordeal is certainly far from over, and I wonder just how much more I can take.

I shake my head, whimpering, "please no more I cant take anymore!"
Old 12-06-2006, 12:37 PM   #39
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

"a slut like you can´t take it no more?? with the guys from the whole town you can fuck the whole night... and now you want tell me you can´t anymore??". I taunt.
I grab your hair, come with my black masked face close to your face, the pistol under your chin. "Answer me bitch, or i take your ass... which hole i should fuck next?"
Old 12-06-2006, 06:01 PM   #40
gaggirl
* yawn *

Owwwwwww ow" I whimper in reaction to my hair beinbg just about pulled from my head!

"I dont know what you mean I dont fuck other guys!" I complain.

Now the gun is again under my chin, ready to go, and prompts me to think hard about your question. I dont speak straight away for my tongue is thick in my mouth. I dont want you to go anywhere! my jaw is sore.. and so is my pussy... but my ass.. I go white just thinking about it.

"m-my....pussy" I whisper, barely audible.

"WHATS THAT?" you shout.

"My pus-" I say and you cut me off halfway through the word, thrusting my head back against the bed.

"please can I have some water"