Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The hot nurse

I´m a rapist. don´t ask me why. I´m 1,87m tall, broadly shoulders light brown skin and a masculine face. I could have every girl but i don´t want nice flower sex. I want have the control of her, i want have her against their will. I want make her clear that she is only a worthless cunt.
Last week i visit a friend in the hospital. He told me about a hot nurse. I just want go home as suddenly the door opened and she comes in. She look really hot, long black hair, a perfect body and wonderful blue eyes. I want see pain, desperate and fear in this eyes i think to myself. "Sorry mister" she say with a loveley smile and her sexy voice "the visit time is over... you have to go!" I´m hurry turn my face away to my friend say a short "ok... bye" and go. I don´t say much because she shouldnt remember my voice. Of course i´ll love to look a bit longer in her beautiful face, but this i will do later when i wear my ski mask.
On my way to the exit i see the open half door of the office. I look around- no one there- hurry jump in. I found a folder with all the personal files of all nurses, phone numbers, birthdays, adresses and a little picture. It was like a catalog -choose your slut. I must say my friend has right, she is really the most beautiful here, but the others are not bad too. If i can´t have her i´ll take another. When i go back to the door i see the roster for the next week. Perfect i think. I take the slut catalog and the roster, look careful in the hall and leave the office.
At home i read the files. Oh my cunt have birthday tomorrow. I should send her greets. I go to my comp and write a short message over the internet to her mobile phone. "I wish you the best for your 32. b-day. Protect your cunt little whore! Soon i´ll fuck you!"
The next day i´ll went to her home. It seems she live alone here, but i don´t know- by now. In a half hour her work day is over. I drive to the hospital to the employe parking lot and wait for her.
Finally there she comes. In her private clothes she look more sexy as in her nurse dress. I follow her the rest of the day.
Yeah!!! she really live alone! She is the perfect victim, she is MY victim. At the evening she went in a club with a really hot outfit, there she tease the guys. Suddenly a guy talk with her. It seems she like him, they have a lot of fun. Very late she take his number and go home alone.
Today is friday and her last work day before she have two free days. My time come closer. I´ve put some flowers on her car and a little notice "For you honey" i observe her when she come. She found the flowers, smell, read the notice look around and smile.
I guess she forget my message on the phone.
Its getting dark, i observe her through her window. She came just out of the shower, her long wet hair looks so sexy. Then she sit down, put the towel away. My first look to her nude body - HOT!! She begin to get dressed to kill. This night she want her new friend, i see it. But someone other will come in her live. I see her put on a little black lace g-string, careful she put on a brown panty hose. A pantyhose?!? I dont understand the women. Stockings are much more sexyer then a pantyhose! Ok bad for her lover- good for me. I love pantyhoses more because i want tear them, the runns over her legs make me crazy.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-23-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 05:07 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love my job. I’m a theatre nurse at QEII hospital. Lately though, I have felt like a bit of a change. I’d had an affair with one of the surgeons there that didn’t work out so well. So at the moment I’m working on the surgical ward.

It certainly is different! I get to have contact with the patients, and they are not as horrible to tend to as I once suspected, I make the AINS do the bedpans, and I get to meet their families and friends. Sometimes if they are cute I’ll flirt a little, no harm in that, makes for an interesting shift and encourages them to get that little bit better.

I enter 13B. “Visiting times over guys time to go!” Hmm… he’s rather nice, I say to myself, watching the attractive well built man quickly leave the room. Rather sudden departure, I thought. His friend also looks confused, but we both smile and shrug our shoulders. Thought I caught a look or a weird smile there. I put it out of my mind and go back to my paperwork. Thank god visiting time is over… I must admit I prefer working unbidden.

At the end of my shift I go into the locker room and change into my civvies. Tonight its stretch black jeans and a tight black halter neck top, showing off my athletic tanned shoulders nicely. I pull my long hair out of its band so that it tumbles to halfway down my back, then I pull my purse and phone out of the locker and switch it on. There is a flurry of beeps.

One of the messages is very threatening! When I read it, my heart skips too many beats. I read it again. It sort of excites me, secretly, but I imagine whoever sent this it is some kind of prank! I laugh it off, but I will visit these feelings I have about it later, and keep clicking through the messages.

The last message is the one I am looking for! That sexy man called Seth I met last week on some online adult personals. He’s meeting me in the Valley and from there we’ll head to The Monastery. It is small and noisy, and though it gets busy, we concentrate on getting to know one another. After a few drinks, I feel like eyes are on me, and look around. I see someone who looked a little familiar, across the room, and yes he looked as though he was watching. But when I look again, he is gone. At the end of the evening Seth gives me his address for our date tomorrow night.

Today is Friday and its my birthday! I usually hate my birthday, because all it means is that I’m one year closer to having wrinkles and saggy boobs, but today is looking so promising I cant help but be jubilant. I’m off work early, and eagerly anticipate going to this guys house tonight. God knows I need a wild night of lust and abandon. Walking out to my little black car, I find flowers there. How sweet! Wonder who they are from?

I smell them. Sweet. “For you honey” Not my recent ex, honey was never one of his words for me. Not really Seth’s style either I am sure. Aha! Probably Giselle playing games again. We do this to one another; leave little notes from imaginary boyfriends. A gift is a bit different but it IS my birthday. She knew I had a date tonight so maybe she was trying to drum things up for me. I go to ring her, but shoot, I am so running out of time.

Later, I am almost shivering with excitement. I shower, and get myself dressed. Little black g with, black lacy bra. I put hose on, but change my mind, much better for work! Maybe some lacy black stays ups… I peel the hose off and change into the stay ups. Much better! Over the top a slinky black dress, one that goes up in the air when you twirl around. I can’t wait til he runs his hands over my silky legs now. I’m so horny! I might not even make it past the dinner.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The sight through the window makes my cock harder then ever. I love to see when she put on her shoes. I have a shoe fetish, i can´t wait to see her. Which kind she will put on? Sandals, heels, or boots? I don´t know, but i´m sure this slut have no shoes with less then 3 1/2 inch heels. I really want see it but i have to prepair myself. When i take my victims i drive with my motorbike because if something unforeseeable happened i´m faster away. I´ve already hidden my Fireblade behind some bushes, now i take my "rapebag" ( a backpack with usefull rape utensils )and run to the door. I open the bag and take out a black nylon stocking- a remember of my last victim. I put it over my head, then my black ski mask with three holes. With the two masks she can´t see my eyes, my whole head is black for her, no chance to recognize me. Then i take the switchblade in the pocket of my leather throusers, the handcuffs in the other pocket. I take my black semi automatic pistol, load it, and put it in my belt. I feel every beat of my heart, i begin to sweat. Its the cold "i do something bad" sweat i´ve only in some special situations. At last i put on my thin latex gloves, put the rapebag on my back and went to the door. I´m nervous, how did she react? Is she a karate fighter? The first moment must make the situation clear. I´ll make her believe i would kill her if she struggle too much. Of course i´m not a murder but she dont know.
Finally i hear the click of her heels come closer, i´m wait at the door. Slowly she open.

I push hard against, you stumble backwards, before you know what´s going on i grab your throat, turn your sexy little body against my chest. You scream out, my hand goes over your mouth, with my thumb i press against your nose, you can´t breath, i kick the door close with my heavy millitary boot, then you feel me push you through the hall. You stumble, but you can´t fall, i lift you the half way, your feets kick in the air, touch the ground, flying through the air again. In front of your wardrobe mirror i stop, i want you to see what happens. My hand is still over your mouth, you still can´t breath, your head is still pushed hard against my strong body. Now you see me, a huge black dressed, masked man with his large hand over your face.
I look in the mirror, enjoying what i see. Your eyes are opened wide, you gasp for air. Slowly i take the pistol out of my belt and push it at your temple. You feel the cold steel, immediately you stop struggle. My thumb goes to the hammer -CLICK- the gun is cocked. You know one little wrong move from your side is your end. "Do you want to die?" i ask.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-23-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:31 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

According to my watch it’s almost time to run out the door. The last thing I pull out of my closet are my shiny black knee high boots with a 4 inch stiletto heel. (Must make sure I don’t get stuck in that pavement outside again!) The phone rings but I let the machine get it, Il have to return the greetings tomorrow.. right now I have more pressing matters to attend to. I check my phone a last time before leaving, and ensure I have the guys address in my hand to put in the console.

At the door I fumble with my keys and the piece of paper, almost dropping it, and grab the little tote bag.

CRASH

All I see is this big black shadow barge at me through the door, knocking me off balance! Your plastic hand around my throat startles me a second time, as you pull me against you tight.

“AAAAAMMMMMMMmmmmmm!!” The smell of latex fills my nose as your hand clasps tightly over my mouth, and then my nose, pinching it shut. HELP! I can’t breathe!!

Intense panic fills me now that I realise what’s happening. I scream into your palm, but very shortly, for there is no air for me to replace my half empty lungs, save for the occasional gasp of air I manage from fighting you so intently. I claw at your arms with my desperate hands, and try to pry away your fingers but your much too strong! My eyes begin to tear with the effort.

You slam the door shut with a heavy boot. Pushing me down the hall, I fight you every step of the way, kicking out and tearing at you behind me. In my room you hold me up in front of the mirror. I am almost ready to black out. You make me look at us in the mirror, you completely in black with a ski mask on, I can’t even see your eyes to guage how crazy you are. At last a gasp for air. And now I see just how helpless I look against you, this tall black menacing figure wrapped around me, and regret how I dressed so sexily.

“NNnnmm” You see me shake my heads lowly, eyes pleading, winding my stocking clad thighs together instinctively.

And then with horror Isee you pull out a gun and cock it to my temple! I freeze. The only thing moving now are my rapid heart beats, and my body shaking uncontrollably against you. I don’t even try to breath.

When you speak your voice is so dark, so evil. You ask me if I want to die!

Nothing comes from me, I stare wide eyed at the gun.

You yell at me sharply, pushing the gun harder against my temple, breaking the trance. I nod my head vigorously.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-23-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:01 PM   #5
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

The cunt didn´t react, i hate when i must repeat my questions but i do. "I ask you something!! DO... YOU... WANT... TO...DIE...?" this time a bit louder and a extra thrust with the gun at her head. She nod her head much as possible in my grip.

"Good!" i say and release my thumb from your nose, finally you can breath again. You take a fast deep breath, your long black hair lay on my shoulder, i smell your sexy perfume. In the mirror i see your pleading eyes with the first tears. I imagined this moment so many times and now finally i make it happened. "if you want survive this night, you do exact what i told you. And no stupidities or i blow your fucking brain across the room! ...Understand bitch?" i whisper threateningly in your ear.

I look down your body and see your tits, whow- i must touch them. I take the hand from your mouth, slide slowly down under your chin and push your head hard against my shoulder "You have nice tits whore" i say. Then i slide the gun from your temple down over your right cheek, your throat to your decolte. With short moves i slide the pistol underneath the fabric. You feel the cold heavy gun at your tits, i let the barrel go outside your bra over your nipples under your breasts, with soft pressure i slide between them up again and back down this time underneath your bra. You see every move in the mirror in front of you.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-24-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:25 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

"no no no no!" I whimper miserably, "Dont do this to me pleaease" I move against you but you pull me back roughly. I watch in the mirror this terrifying scene your gum under my dress, you lauging softly, starting to rub the barrel against one of my nipples.

I had wondered if the gun was fake, but from the feel of it, so heavy and cool, I now know its real. Yes I am very afraid, but now Im getting angry at these liberties your taking with me!

"Please! " I cry out, "Stop it!" You note the flash of anger in my voice, my gritted teeth, as I steel myself and move so that the gun almost slips from under the dress.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:10 PM   #7
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Hurry i pull the pistol out of your dress. Then i slam your body against the wall near the mirror. The hard crash into the wall takes your breath away again. SMACK - SMACK- two hits with my fore and backhand, my hand goes under your chin, i push your head up and hard against the wall, my gun at your forehead. You get a notion of my power, only the tip of your toes touching the ground. "YOU WANT IT ROUGH !?!?! ... YOU WANT IT ROUGH!!! ... YOU GET IT ROUGH!!" -SMACK- another beat from my backhand. Your beautiful black hair hide your red swollen face. I push the gun at the bottom of your throat. "ok bitch... here are your rules... you keep your fucking mouth... you speak only when i ask you something. Otherwise i don´t want hear one fucking word. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" you nod your head.
-SMACK- "SAY YES I UNDERSTAND!!!" i scream, but you still say one fucking word. You´re still bite your teeth together, in your eyes i see more hate and anger than fear. It seems you see your situation a little bit wrong, you need a lesson. Suddenly it gets loud, a airplane flies over the city. My chance, i grab you, pull you against my chest again, turn you face to the wall on the other room side. You look over my arm past at the pistol, i point it on your favorite picture of yourself. -BANG- you see the bullet hit your picture between the eyes. Then i kick your feets away, you fall down to the floor, i grab your shoulder, turn you on your back, i kneel down on your chest your arms under my legs, i push the hot gun at your forehead, my hand under your chin. "I could kill you bitch, right here, right now... but it´s more fun to rape a living slut. but... another possibility is..." i uncock the pistol in front of your face and put it back into my belt. I seize in my pocket and take out my switchblade. Slowly i lead it in front of your face. -CLICK- the blade jump out. "... i could cut the beauty out of your sweet face." i lay the cold sharp steel blade at your left cheek. "i´m allow you to tell me something" i say.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-25-2006 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:39 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

As you hit me and smash me into the wall I cannot think, everything is whited out with shock. The throbbing in my face starts after you start yelling at me. When you shot my picture, I felt the force from the gun make us both start. My heart thumped wildly then, racing faster than ever. Then you get me to the floor which happened in a flash. Oh god… on my back, with you on top of me. Is there no hope for me to get away?? Is there any way I can persuade you to leave me alone? Your blows have told me the answers, and they aren’t the ones I like!

Up to now I have kept myself under pretty good control, but now I am sobbing. My mascara runs from my eyes. I want to hide my face from this experience but you prevent me hiding myself away with the at my throat. It forces me to look into your black face, there is nothing at all for me to find there.

You say your going to rape me, with a voice that sends chills up my spine. I imagine what it will be like in a few moments to have this stranger inside of me, so intimate, so close, and inescapable. What my womanhood will feel like being invaded by you if some miracle doesn’t happen. My control is gone, and now you have all of it.

I don’t want you to cut my face! I couldn’t have an ugly cut up face. The bruises and swelling from your smacks wil be bad enough, a lingering physical reminder for weeks to come.

Speak? I know what you want to hear, but I cannot say it. I cannot tell you that I will do whatever you want, because there is still a little spark of hope.. I am still secretly defiant, even if I have given up to you momentarily.

“No….. don’t cut me.. Please”… more crying ”I’m sorry!!”
Old 11-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #9
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I lift my hand for the next beat, but i wait threatening. "I want hear something else!" i say and look deep in your eyes. I move the knife slowly up and down your cheek.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:49 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

You look into my greeny blue expressive eyes that are wet with tears, my soft lips open, a puzzled expression. The sharp blade traces up and down my face.

I dont know what to say now, I lick my lips hurriedly, desperate to think of somehting... hurry!
"what.. " barely audible "what do you want me to say?" more crying... I will not give you permission. "please! dont cut me!"
Old 11-26-2006, 06:56 PM   #11
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

-SMACK- "pay more attention! i aks you DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES!!" -SMACK- "repeat them!!"

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-26-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:58 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Yes!!"I shout.

"Umm.. ow!" I gasp at my thribbing face slapped yet again!

"DOnt talk unless you ask me to" I finally whimper

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-26-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:17 PM   #13
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

"Finally... stupid whore... you got it." i kneel a bit deeper and begin to touch your tits through the dress, first softly like a lover do. But then hard, with my whole power i squeeze your right breast. You rear up, but i thrust your head brutal down. I hold your head down with the knife at your throat. After a painfully eternity i stop torture your tits and press my hand over your mouth. I slide the tip of the knife down your throat to your decolte. There i make a little cut in your sluttish dress. A little bit of the black lace from your bra flashed out.
I lift myself a little, let you place to move, grab your hair over your right ear and turn you on your belly. Then i grab a lot of your hair from your backhead the knife is still at your throat "On the knees bitch!" i scream and lift you rough up. Your hands grab my arms, try to reduce the pain, somehow you managed to get on your knees. Then i lead you with my hand in your hair, my knife at your throat, creeping on your knees to the corner of the room. This sight make me so horny, the creeping crying slut, in her fuck me boots, the stilettos behind her. A stiletto heel is always sexy but especially when it´s not on the soil. For this sight i´m a rapist.
Your struggling hands on my arms piss me off. I threw you down on the soil, step over your head, then i kneel down, one on your shoulder blade the other on your head. "Hands behind your back!" i command and take out my handcuffs. You hear the chains, you know if i chain you, you´re totally helpless.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-26-2006 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:31 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hate it when you touch me, be it soft or hard, anywhere on my skin, but my breasts especially! I feel like they betray me, make me appealing to you, make you hornier. I do everything in my power to not lash out verbally.

Then you twist me over, pulling my hair so painfully; and make me crawl on my hands and knees. I hate doing this. it is beneath me! and I know my short dress lifts up at the back in this position, so that y ou have a very good view of my lace topped thighs and probably more...

I hear jangling.

Now he wants my hands behind my back! God what do I do? I squeel to myself in my head.

Your so heavy with your knees in me, hard to breath..

I test to see if I can maybe wrench myself away.. I relax completely... you movethe knife away, wiating for my hands... and I suddenly turn with all my power catch you off balance. SLiding out from under your sharp knees and Manage to get up to sitting and kick you with my stiletto , on your knife hand,then your face as hard as I can! I hate your I want to hurt you!

I scramble with jelly legs for the door.. God I hope I didnt maek a msitake!

I am screaming my head off hoping someone will hear me

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-26-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:49 PM   #15
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I´ll get up, loose my knife, stumble after you, i´m faster then you in your sluttish boots. I grab your hair, slam your head against the door, and again. Your knees getting weak, your legs break away, but you can´t fall, i hold you up by the hair. -SLAM- once again, i release your hair, you fall down, i kick in your chest. You´re close to pass out. I turn you on your belly, grab your wrists, cuff the left arm, cuff the right arm. Rough i turn you on your back, grab your dress and lift you up on the knees with one hand. -SMACK- you fly two steps, i lift you up again, -SMACK- the next two steps, i beat you through the room back to the mirror. I lift you up on your feets, my hand under your chin hold you standing. In the mirror you see my masks getting red. I slam you against the mirror, grab your hands and cuff them behind your back.

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 11-26-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:58 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

I almsot got away! My heart lurches when you catch me and brace myself for your abuse. in between all this I beg for you to stop.

My face is bleeding.. lip swollen and cut. I shoudnt have taken tht risk! I just wanna lie down. I let you cuff me. my face leans into the cold mirror, giving me some relief. I feel dizzy, and sick..

I look behind me through the mirror and can tell how angry your getting. Better not push to hard, that gun hanging out of your jeans and pressed into my back might be the next (and last) punishment
Old 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #17
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

I turn you over my leg to the side, you fall down, i kick you again. You lie there, can´t move, your whole body hurts. I went to my rapebag, open it and take out a whip. I come back to you, pull out my belt, put it around your throat, choke you, open the cuffs. Then i drag you to the bed and cuff you kneeling on the end of the bed. Then i kneel behind you, come close to your head, whisper in your ear. "Honey... now you pay" Slowly i slide my hands over your shoulders to your decolte, grab both sides AND TEAR YOUR DRESS!! I tear it completly from your body.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:45 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

coughing and crying. this is all I do, knelt at the end of the bed with my dress torn from me. I try not to cry out, as everything hurts, even this! I dont want to give you anything more of myself, my feelings.. just get it over with... I pray silently to myself

I shudder in your hands as you rub them possessively all over my aching stripped body

I lean forward on the bed and bury my face into the quilt. There I calm myself.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:46 PM   #19
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

i tear a piece out of the fabric and force it in your mouth, i´ll take a nylon stocking out of my bag and pull it over your head to hold the gag in your mouth. "Sorry for this... but if i didn´t do this you alert all the neighbours, then they come here to help you and i must shoot them. This you sure didn´t want honey." i say and laugh. Then i lay the whip in front of your face on the bed. "Sorry honey... you have to wait a little bit. My nose is bleeding, my right glove is torn. Before i take care about you i must take care about myself" i say, take my bag and go into the bathroom. After five minutes i come back, new mask, new gloves. I grab your head, pull back into your neck. "Are you ready?" i ask, take the whip and step behind you. What a sight, a crying slut, only in her lingerie, nylon stockings and the hottest boots i´ve ever seen, cuffed on her own bed, my belt around her throat, waits for her punishment. For a short while i only enjoy what i see. Then i slowly lift the whip and... -SMACK- the whip let a long red stripe on your back, "This was because you´re a slut" -SMACK- "for speaking without permission" -SMACK- "for try to escape" and this -SMACK- SMACK- "for kicking my hand" -SMACK-SMACK-SMACK- "FOR KICK IN MY FACE...." i stop whiping you till you stop scream in your gag.
"Now honey i´ll rape you, when i´m done i´ll whip you again, but how hard is your choose"
Old 11-26-2006, 10:02 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

You fix to gag me.

"GGRmmmph!" involuntarily I grunt into my gag with your rough handling. tying it in place, pinching strands of hair painfully.

I thought my ordeal was almost over! But you leave me alone, leave me to ponder my predicament. No part of me wants to run away this time, as If have the energy anyway...

Your footsteps return, and you only hear muffled groans and sniffs coming from me-no loud noises, and I havent budged an inch.

Then when I think things cant get worse- they DO! I am so out of it I didnt realise the implement in front of me on the bed is to be my next torture, until you grab it and start shouting at me and hitting me! WHite pain shoots through my mind as you lay countless slicing blows to my defenseless back. I SCREAM and scream

quickly the pain becomes one big misery and I scream no more. It hurst but I am numb.. and it touches me deep inside, in a dark place. I dont even hear your words!

I am in a strange state when you stop, floating. I pant into my gag- Ive such a dry mouth! I groan out loud when you tell me what your going to do to me with lust dripping from your voice. Theres nothing I can do to stop you now.. . lay exhausted and cry