Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Husband's Story of Lust & Betrayal.

A Husband's Story of Lust & Betrayal.
(By Request)

Chip was upset at his wife Cindy when she told him that she had offered to rent the spare bedroom of their home to her friend and fellow teacher from school .. "You could have at least ask me first, we don't get that much alone time as it is, and with another person living here invading our privacy I can just see what little sex life we do have getting even littler" .. Chip said, giving his wife an annoyed look.

"Come on honey, Stephanie is just 25-years-old, this is her first teaching job and she isn't making that much money, she has a little one room apartment down town and it isn't safe for a young single woman like her living there, I will make sure her living here doesn't interfere with our love life, please" ... And Chip relented, giving into Cindy as he always did and Stephanie moved in with them.

Over the next six months Stephanie began to feel like one of the family, Chip and Cindy became very near and dear to her like an older brother and sister, steph could confide anything to Cindy just like a girl would do with her older sister, and Chip seemed genuinely protective of her and she trusted him like a girl would her big brother, and she felt safe with him around to look after things.

Chip felt a fondness for Stephanie too, but not the kind of fondness a guy feels in his heart for his little sister, no, the fondness he felt for sweet little Stephanie was lower than his heart, for it wasn't his heart that tingled when he was around Stephanie, it was his balls, and his lust for the little Teacher renting his spare bedroom grew and grew until he could hardly take it any longer, then one night at the bowling ally he was bull shitting with a friend of his that was on his bowling team, as they sat at the bowling alley's Bar after the game, and they were having regular guy talk, telling lies about the women they had, had, and talking about the women they would like to have, and with a few too many beers in him Chip said to his friend ...

"Tell me something Jerry, have you ever wanted a woman so bad you sat around thinking up ways you could rape her and get by with it?"

"Ain't every man ole buddy?" ... Jerry replied.

"No I mean it Jerry, not just fantasize about it, but really do it, if you knew you could get away with it?" ... Chip pressed his friend, the tone in Chip's voice and the look in his eyes told Jerry that this wasn't just an idle question, Chip questioning was leading to something, and he asked ...

"Well yes, I would Chip, if the woman was hot enough and the planned rape was nearly fool proof, why not.. Why, you have a chic in mind?"

Chip spent the next hour setting at the Bar showing his bowling buddy pictures that he had on his cell phone of Stephanie, and giving different scenarios of how he could arrange for him and Stephanie to be alone in his house, and how Jerry could by himself or with another guy or two, knock on the door and force their way in his home, once in the house Chip wanted it to appear that he had no choice but to have sexy with Stephanie in order to save their lives, and after he had deflowered the little Catholic virgin who though of him as her big brother, Jerry and who ever he brought with him could have their fun with the 25-year-old Teacher.

It wasn't so much the pictures of Stephanie that caught Jerry's eye as it was the gorgeous little blond that was with her in many of the pictures, and Jerry asked Chip who the blond was, she was Chip's wife Cindy, and Jerry agreed to help Chip make his fantasy of laying claim to Stephanie's virginal cherry come true, but with the stipulation that Cindy had to be home, for after seeing the pictures of Chip's bra busting beautiful wife, it was her that he wanted to do dirty.

It was one thing for Chip to have his fun with Stephanie, then throw her to the wolves for them to use her in any way they wanted, but he loved Cindy, and he tried to convince Jerry into leaving Cindy out of it, but he wouldn't budge, and so no agreement was reached.. At least for a couple more weeks, for Chip's lust for Stephanie finally drove him to throw his loving wife under the bus and let Jerry have his way with her, all so that he could deflower the little Teacher that was renting the spare bedroom at his home, so after another meeting with Jerry the plan was set.

Chip got a beer out of the refrigerator to try and steady his nerves, it was 7pm Friday evening, he knew in about an hour there would be a knock on the door, and he knew that when he answered it there would be no turning back, he was going to get to quench his burning lust for Stephanie by stealing not just her innocents away from her, but also the Catholic girl's dream of being a virgin bride, the thought of being the first man to ever have her was all he'd been fantasizing about since she'd moved in, and he wanted it so bad that he was handing over his own wife whom he loved, to the ravishment of other men so that he could have Stephanie.

Chip was setting at the kitchen table drinking another beer waiting anxiously for the knock on the door, while Cindy and Stephanie were in the living room grading papers when there was a knocking at the door at 8pm sharp, but before Chip could get up from the table to answer the door, Cindy yelled out from the living room ... "I'll get it!"

Things started happening quick at that point, as Chip got up from the table and headed for the living room he could hear Cindy screaming ... "Let go of me! Get your hands off of me!" ... And he cold hear the loud voices of Jerry and other men yelling orders to shut up or he'd put a bullet in her head, Chip entered the living room to see three men in ski mask, all of them armed with a handgun, and one of them had his arm hooked around Cindy's neck holding on to her, with his gun up to the side of her head, Chip wasn't even sure which one of the men was Jerry until Jerry pointed his gun at him saying ... "Heroes die young in the real world Pal, so ya best not try anything stupid"

Stephanie was setting at one end of the sofa paralyzed in fear and the shock of what was happening, she couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing, and Cindy also was terrified and in disbelief as the man holding on to her forced her to set at the other end of the sofa from Stephanie, and Chip started playing his role as the victim, saying ... "Who are you? What's this all about?"

Jerry started waving his gun motioning for Chip to set on the sofa between the two women, saying ... "Shut up and set down there Pal, before you get yourself and these two pretty prick pleaser shot" ... And Chip took a seat on the sofa between the two ladies, and all three of them were looking at Jerry as he looked at Chip saying ... "In answer to your questions Pal, we are some SOB's you don't want to fuck with, cause if ya do you're all as good as flat on a slab at the city morgue.. and as for what this is about, well it's about what ever man wants, easy money and women that can't say no, and you have half of that setting on either side of you, now where is the money Pal"

Chip was pulling the acting job of his life when he said ... "We don't keep much money in the house, but you can have what we do have and anything else you want, just please don't hurt my wife or Steph"

"Where is the money?' ... Jerry simply but firmly demanded.

""You have to promise me first that you wont hurt the women if I tell you" ... Chip said, trying to sound concerned that harm might come to his wife or Steph, when none of this would be happening if it weren't for him, but Jerry played the hardcore thug by pointing his gun at Chip and saying ...

"Tell everyone goodbye Pal" ... And that was Chip's cue to give in, but before he could respond, Cindy wrapped her arms around her Husband, tears streaming down her pretty face as she begged the man her Husband had brought here to not kill her Husband, if only she knew.

"Pleaseee! Pleaseeee! Don't kill Chip, pleaseee! The money is in our bedroom in the top dresser drawer" ... Chip couldn't help but be moved by the level of love his wife was showing him, wrapping herself around him as if to shield him from Jerry's line of fire, and begging for his life, if he ever doubted how much Cindy loved him he didn't doubt it now, and he felt bad knowing she would now be taken back to their bedroom by Jerry's friends to get the money and to be raped by them.

"Get your pretty little ass up and take my two friends back to your bedroom and give them everything you got green eyes" ... Jerry demanded of Cindy, and Chip's heart was pounding in his chest with both excitement and guilt, as he watched his crying Wife get up from the sofa, still wearing the cloths she had worn to school that day, a white waist length, button up the front blouse, and a black skirt that hung just a few inches above her knees with black nylon stockings and black leather ankle strap heels, and Cindy's sexy shapely legs were trembling so hard in fear that it was hard for her to walk, as she lead the two big men Jerry had brought with him to the master bedroom that was just around the corner from the living room.

Cindy deserved a lot better then to be raped in her own bed by two overweight masked men that couldn't have gotten a women like her in their wildest dreams, and Chip knew it, and if he could have talked Jerry into helping him rape Stephanie and leaving Cindy out of it he would have, but Jerry was insistent on Cindy being part of the package and Chip needed to have Stephanie like an addict needs a fix, and Chip told himself that Cindy will get over this happening to her in time, as he heard the loud angry voice of one of the men in the bedroom with Cindy yell ...

"This ain't gonna be enough Bitch! We want more!" ... And he heard the terrified voice of his wife pleading with the man ... "It's all we have.. Pleaseeee!" ... "Get over to that bed you little Slut!" ... A man's voice bellowed ..."No, you can't do this to me pleaseee!" ... And Jerry, Chip and Stephanie could hear something landing hard on the mattress, and they all knew it was Cindy's sexy little body, but then they heard one of the men yell out in pain ... "AAAAA!! YOU FUCKN" LITTLE CUNT!.. YOU"LL PAY FOR THAT!" ... And Jerry shook his head laughing, and telling Chip ... "Sounds like that Wife of yours is a little fighter Chip ole buddy Ha! Ha!"

Chip could see by the smile on Jerry's masked face that he was certainly enjoying what those two friends of his were doing to his Wife back in his bedroom, as the unmistakable sounds of Cindy being repeatedly slapped, along with her crying, pleading voice screaming out in pain, from their room, and Chip could hear the sounds of Cindy's clothes being ripped off of her body as one of the men yelled at the other to ... "Hold the Bitch down!" ... And to ease his own guilt he told himself that Cindy brought this all on herself by bring this delicious little virgin to live under their roof, if it weren't for that this wouldn't be happening to her, and poor little Stephanie was shaking and trembling like a leaf on the sofa beside Chip, feeling so sorry for her friend Cindy, but also so glad it wasn't her as she heard Cindy scream out in sorrow ... "No! Noo! Nooo! Get it out of me! Get it out of meeee!.. Pleaseeeee!!!"

As the sounds of rape emanated from the bedroom, Jerry played a mind fuck game with little Stephanie by asking Chip ... "So who is this little brown eyed beauty Chip ole buddy, is she your sister, sister n law, or is this sexy young thing your sweet piece on the side when you ain't doing that sexy little wife of yours?" ... And playing with Stephanie's trusting young mind did help Chip to not pay so much attention the sounds of his wife crying and pleading for mercy back in their bedroom, and Chip answered saying ... "She's a dear family friend and she rents a room here at the house" ... And trying to shame the young teacher Jerry asked ... "So your her landlord, humm, so you two ever take the rent out in trade?" ... And trying not to smile Chip replied ... "It's not like that, like I said she is a close family friend" ... But then their attention was drawn back to what was happening in the bedroom when Cindy cried out in a loud voice ...

"Don't cum inside meee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee!" ... And and at the same time they could hear one man grunting in victory ... "Oh Fuck Yea! Fuck Yea! Squeeze my seed outa me Baby, squeeze it" ... And then the other man growled ... "Get off of her man it's my turn!" ... And Chip could hear the sorrow in his loving wife's quivering voice as she desperately sobbed ... "No more, please no more" ... Only to hear the second man yell at her to ... "Roll over for me Bitch! Roll over on your belly, I'm gonna really make you scream!" ... "NO.. NOO!" ... Cindy screamed, then.. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!.. The sounds of her being manhandled and slapped into submission, as the man angrily yelled .... "I'm gonna really getya now Bitch!" ... "No Noo! Not there! Dear God not there! PleaseeEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!.."

The sweat on Chip's brow and the look of shock and anger in his eyes was real, as he glared at Jerry, while listening to his poor little wife begging for mercy and screaming in agony from their marital bed, although they hadn't gone into specifics in their planning, Jerry had promised that he and his friends wouldn't be to hard on his wife, and Chip certainly felt Jerry's two fat friends were being to hard on Cindy, and Jerry was just setting there grinning at him and doing nothing to help his wife, and Chip knew he couldn't tell Jerry to stop this, that he never agreed to his wife being raped in the ass, if he said that in front of Stephanie they'd have to kill her or they'd go to prison, and so Chip just sat there feeling sorry for poor little Cindy but saying and doing nothing to help her as he heard the man that was busting his wife's ass say to the other man who had already raped her... "Stuff you dick in this Bitch's big mouth and shut her the hell up partner"

Now with Cindy's screams of pain and sorrow muffled by the filthy cock of some fat man, Jerry resumed his mind game with Stephanie, saying to Chip ... "Stop looking at me so mad Chip ole buddy, that little green eyed ho of yours will be okay, she'll get over it in time, but to make it up to you I'm gonna let you fuck little brown eyes here for this months rent" ... That helped a lot to make Chip forget about Cindy, and Chip still wanted Stephanie to like him and not blame him for taking her cherry when this staged rape was over, so he said to Jerry ... "I can't do that, I won't do that! This young lady is like a little sister to me" ...

"Well you're going to fuck baby sister for the rent she owes ya, or when my friends are done with your wife I'm gonna do her in the ass and put a bullet in the back of her head while I'm shooting a hot load up her ass, do I make myself clear?" ... And Stephanie had the look of a dear caught in the headlights, as Chip stood up and began slowly taking off his clothes, looking down on the sofa at Stephanie and seeing the tears gushing from her innocent brown eyes, and her brownish blond hair was sticking to her tear soaked face as Chip softly said to her ...

"You know I care for you Steph, but Cindy's is already suffering enough, I can't let them kill her too, so we need to be strong and do this for Cindy, I need you to be brave and take your clothes off for me sweetie" ... And it wasn't pity, it was pure lust that Chip felt for innocent little Stephanie as she looked up at him and squealed like a scared child ... "But I'm a virgin Chip" ... And Chip's cock was busting to get out of his pants and lay claim to her virginity, but he soothingly said ... "I know honey I know, and I'm sorry I have to take it from you, but I'll be gentle with you okay sweetie?" ... And she cried ... "Oh my God!" ... As Chip pushed his pants down and took them off, and was now standing over top of her butt ass naked, with his hard cock sticking strait up in the air jerking and twitching in lust ... "C'mon Steph honey, take your clothes off hun, this can't be helped, so take them off or I will have to remove them for you"

But out of fear, shame and dread Stephanie couldn't make herself do it, but she put up no resistance as Chip pulled her sweater off over her head, exposing her cute little rubber ball sized tits, she had changed after getting home from school and now only her snug fitting jeans and panties stood in the way of her being naked from her nose to her toes, and as Chip jerked her jeans down her smooth, sexy, shapely legs and off of her little bare feet, Stephanie tried begging Jerry to not make Chip do this to her, she poured out her little heart to the masked man, telling him how much her virginity meant to her, she offered him her money, credit cards and her car if he'd only let her keep her virginity, but Jerry coldly looked at her and said ... "Your going to give that precious cherry of yours to your landlord for a months rent and that is all there is to it Cunt!.. So shut up!"

Stephanie was just numb with disbelief, as Chip stripped her of her panties and got down on his knees in front of her as she sat on the sofa, this all seemed so unreal, how could this be happening to her, she had moved here to save money and live in a safer neighborhood, and now, now she was going to loose her virginity to the Husband of her best friend and a man that had become like a big brother to her, and Chip shoved her little legs apart and snuggled the head of his cock between her pussy lips, and slowly pushed the head of his cock inside of her until it was pressed up against her virginal bearer, and Chip wanted to see the look in her eyes, and the expression on her pretty face at the moment he deflowered her, and leaning down he put his hands on the back of the sofa, and look her in the eyes and whispered lightly ... "I'm sorry Stephie Honey" ...

Then he slowly pushed his way down into her, listening to the young lady scream out his name in pain ... "CCCHHHIIIPPPP!.. Don't hurt me Chip! Please it hurts" ... As she felt his hard cock rip away her cherry, and the look of extreme lose and shame in her big brown eyes was the sweetest sight to Chip, and he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her as she cried like a baby, putting her trembling hands over her face to hide her shame and despair from Chip, but Jerry grabbed her legs and wrapped them around Chip's waist and threatened her ... "Now you start giving your landlord a good fucking for the rent you owe him, or when he is finished with ya I'll bend your sweet little ass over the coffee table and bust open that little virgin asshole of yours"

Once Chip felt Stephanie's soft silky smooth legs wrapped around him he could hold back his pint up lust any longer, and he began pounding his prick in and out of his deflowered prey, and the harder he fucked her the tighter she clamped her legs around him, squealing ... "Oh Please! Oh Please! Oh Please!" ... As her body betrayed her and she had her first orgasm all over Chip's happy cock, she was afraid that Chip would thing now that she was a whore, she didn't understand she had no control over her body's natural responses, whither it be rape or love, then before she even knew it was coming she felt Chip's cock erupt inside of her unprotected womb, and she tried pushing Chip off of her but that was like trying to stop a run away train as he planted himself deep inside of her and and held it there, standing his ground until her spasming pussy had squeezed his balls dry.

After he pulled his deflating cock out of Stephanie he stood up before her, his chest swelling with pride as he saw the look of shame in her eyes, as she stared up in sorrow at the remains of her lost virginity painting his cock red, and Chip was hoping that he had impregnated his wife's pretty little friend, he knew because of her religious beliefs she would have to keep it, and he sat back down on the sofa beside Stephanie and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him and telling her everything was going to be alright, but everything wasn't going to be alright.

One of Jerry's friends came out of the bedroom and told him he needed to speak to him for a moment, Chip could see them whispering back and forth and then the friend went back into the bedroom. Jerry then came back over to Chip and Stephanie and told them ... "Our time here is up, I will need to tie you both up so that we have time to get far away" ... Chip thought nothing of it, he had got what he wanted, and now his poor wife would be left alone, so he put up no struggle as Jerry tied his wrist behind him and tied his ankles together, and set him on the sofa before tying Stephanie's hands behind her back, but instead of setting her on the sofa and tying her ankles together, Jerry bent the poor little thing over the coffee table with him behind her on his knees, and he cupped one hand over her mouth as Chip watched him ram his cock up Stephanie's virgin butt hole, ripping her open and hurting her bad, and since her eyes were tightly closed Chip was smiling at Jerry, but he wouldn't be smiling long.

As Jerry shoot his wade up Stephanie's ass he bashed her over the back of the head with the butt of his handgun, knocking her out cold, and she laid there bent over the coffee table as jerry got up and fastened his pants, and then to Chip's surprise he took off his mask and said ... "Okay, guys, bring Cindy on out here" ... And Chip yelled ... "What are you doing Jerry?" ... And then Cindy was brought out of the bedroom by her two rapist, and their mask were off as well, and Chip was dumbfounded, for his wife had just been raped and anally sodomized by two men they both knew, one was their mailman Ray, a guy Cindy said that always gave her the creeps by the way he looked at her, and the other fat man was Jeff their auto mechanic, seems he was also Jerry's.

Chip knew by the way Cindy looked at him that she now knew he was behind all of this, and Jerry explained ... "Chip she pulled the mask off of Ray after he pulled outa her ass, we can't risk her going to the Police, I'm sorry ole buddy, you know we have to take her away with us" ... What are you going to do with her?" ... Chip shamefully asked as his devastated Wife looked at him with such a look of betrayal ... "Don't worry she is to sexy to kill, at least as long as she is a good girl, I have a room in my basement, so I'm gonna keep her for my toy" ... They pulled their car into the garage so that Cindy wouldn't be seen as they put her in the trunk, and poor little Cindy was sobbing as they took her away ... "Please Chip don't let him have me, I won't tell anyone I swear.. Oh please help me Chip honey"

Ten months latter there were still no leads for the Police to follow, and Chip wasn't talking, for everything turned out alright for him, Stephanie did get pregnant with his baby, and she had fallen in love with him, after all he was the father of her baby boy.

Ten Months latter poor little Cindy lives the life of a sex slave at Jerry's house, and when she is not in use by Jerry, Ray or Jeff, she is kept in a small room in the basement.

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cindy.jpg (13.1 KB, 460 views)
File Type: jpg Stephanie.jpg (12.6 KB, 458 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story. thanks.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mant thanks Throatdagger.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:14 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Excellent story.
Thank you for your kind post.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
Anklestrap lover

Anklestrap lover Level 1 (100+)Anklestrap lover Level 1 (100+)
Thumbs up

Great, great story! Maybe the "boys" will come back to Chip and Stephanie's house and make Stephanie "perform " for them, make her suck cock, they have to give Cindy a day off evry now and then! Again very well written.
Anklestrap lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
clairecocked

clairecocked has initial reputation

Best story I have read in ages..... Nice to get something fresh.

CC....
clairecocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #8
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anklestrap lover View Post
Great, great story! Maybe the "boys" will come back to Chip and Stephanie's house and make Stephanie "perform " for them, make her suck cock, they have to give Cindy a day off evry now and then! Again very well written.
Thank you AL for your kind comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairecocked View Post
Best story I have read in ages..... Nice to get something fresh.

CC....
That's very nice of you to say Clairecocked, thank you!
Old 01-24-2011, 03:13 AM   #9
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A really, really, great story. I truly enjoyed it.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Lorielle, I appreciate your kind words very much, glad you liked it.