Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #61
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Very nice! Just finished part 1, and am going to have to get busy catching up! A very creative and well-conceived theme! Love the pics you matched them with also. Nice job.

nathan
Old 06-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #62
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope there will be soon a new chapter
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #63
drunknsilly

drunknsilly has initial reputation

great stories, wish it was me
drunknsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #64
PantyThief

PantyThief has initial reputation

I hope this isn't the end if this great series
PantyThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #65
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Here is one of the chapters that got deleted. Hopefully I can post the other soon and then continue with the story at some point. Thanks for all of the positive feedback through the thread and PMs. Enjoy......

Chapter 12: The First Big Payday

As soon as I saw that smile, I knew she would be the first one. I stumbled upon her Facebook page and proceeded to looked through picture after picture. My dick stiffened a little more after seeing each one. She was fucking gorgeous!! A long haired brunette with a nice wide smile… wide enough to accommodate even the biggest dick. Of course Jerome would be the one to prove if I’m right on that one! She had an incredible body that she wasn’t afraid to show off. There was even a picture of her in a prom dress that was taken from the back to show what a perfect ass that she had. After seeing that, I knew my rock hard dick needed to be inside it.

I was able to figure, out by the wealth of information that she had posted about herself, that she had graduated a local high school just last year, and was now attending a local community college. I also figured out that she worked part time at a local mall, in one of those trendy clothing stores where all the teens like to shop. So, it was off to the mall.

As I was trying to track her down, I sent Eddie a couple pics of her to see what he thought. He responded back quickly with a text…. “Fucking awesome! This would be a great first catch. But, we can’t spoil you too soon. $15K.” Well, that would be 5 grand each. Not bad for a day’s work. And that doesn’t even take into consideration that we get to rape the shit out of her first.

It took me a couple days of checking out the store until I finally got my first glimpse of her in the flesh. Oh my fucking God, what a piece of ass! She was dressed in tight blue jeans and a tight little t-shirt. She was walking around with a headset on, that I guess she uses to communicate with the other salespeople. I don’t think there was an ounce of fat on this girl. I needed to get a closer look, so I made my way over to where she was folding some clothes.

“Can I help you find what you’re looking for?” she asked me.

“No. I’m just looking. But, thanks though.” I responded.

Little did she know, I had already found what I was looking for, and it fit just perfectly! Gorgeous face…. nice sized tits… incredibly tight little ass…. even a sweet voice… yeah, it was perfect. And this girl had to be one stuck up bitch. No one can look like that at that age and not be. Now we just needed to grab her.

I needed to put some work into this one, to make sure we did it right. After all, we had $15K staring us in the face. From her pictures I was able to figure out what model and color car she drove. With that info, I tried circling the mall parking lot one night when she worked until closing. The lot was pretty empty and I was able to find a car that fit the description. I parked a distance away, but close enough so that I could make out if was her. Sure enough, about a half hour after closing she strolled out all by herself, got in the car and drove away.

I followed her to an apartment complex, which is where I assumed that she lived. I watched as she parked her car and then made her way up the stairs to a second floor apartment. I came back early the next morning and saw that her car was still there. After repeating this routine a couple times, I devised the plan. We would grab her in her apartment complex parking lot. There’s way too much security at malls these days. The apartment parking lot had pretty poor lighting, and no signs of any security cameras.

I knew that she was worked every Tuesday night. I swung by the mall quickly just to make sure that she was there. And just like clockwork, there she was. It was almost like she had dressed for the occasion. She was wearing a little denim skirt with another tight t-shirt. The skirt gave me my first look at her legs. Wow… toned and tanned, they looked incredible. She had on a pair of sandals that showed off her cute manicured feet. She had no fucking idea how her life was going to change in a few hours.

Nick, Jerome and I waited in the van, which we had parked in the sea of cars at her complex, just a few spaces away from the area that she always parked. After seeing the pictures, and hearing my description of how she looked that night, the boys were as psyched as I’ve ever seen them. I guess knowing that we’d all be 5 grand richer in a few hours didn’t hurt, either.
I had alerted Eddie to the plan. With a quick text, he’d be meeting us at an industrial area nearby to make the exchange.

Our hearts jumped with every pair of headlights that came in the parking lot. After what seemed like an endless light parade, there she was!
We timed it perfectly so that as she started to walk from her car across the parking lot, we pulled up right beside her. Eddie was driving and Jerome and I were in the back. In a matter of seconds, she stopped in her tracks with the van in front of her, we slid the door open, grabbed her and pulled her into the van, and were off!! She tried screaming, but Jerome’s massive hand did a great job at muffling that.

We each had hold of her as Nick drove away. With her arms and legs kicking and her screaming now going unheard, we tried to control her. I had her by the legs and Jerome had his huge arm around her neck, giving her a chock hold as he pulled her back against him. In all the commotion, her little denim skirt had worked its way up to expose her cute little blue striped panties. I immediately grabbed the waistband and pulled those suckers off, getting my first look at her beautiful, completely shaved pussy. What a fucking sight to have that sitting at the top of her great tanned legs. Smooth as a baby’s ass, and just waiting to be fucked!

As Jerome continued to hold her by the neck with one arm, he had taken the other and had her t-shirt pulled up and had worked her bra down. What a beautiful set of tits this girl had! Perfectly proportioned to her body, with small brown areola, and nice stiff nipples. A later check of her bra confirmed what I thought… 34C. Real beauties!

“Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing? Please don’t do this” she begged. “My boyfriend will have you fuckers killed” she screamed.
This little beauty had a potty mouth on her!

“Danielle” I said, “I don’t think you’ll be seeing your boyfriend again. But trust me, you’ll have lots of others. And who knows, maybe some girlfriends too.”
“How do you know my name? What are you talking about? What are you doing to me? Please don’t kill me. Please! Please don’t do that” she sobbed.

“We’re not going to kill you, Baby. You’re too fucking valuable just as you are” I told her.

By this point, Nick had parked the van and had joined us in the back. “What a fucking beauty” he exclaimed.

The three of us managed to get her upright and cuffed her against the wall of the van. It wasn’t easy. This bitch was a fighter! Jerome had managed to get her t-shirt all the way off and had pulled her bra off over her head. We now had her completely naked, in the sitting position, and had her hands and ankles cuffed. We now knew that she definitely tanned naked. There wasn’t a white spot on her. In a way, I was hoping for some tan lines, but I certainly wasn’t going to complain about this beautiful cunt. She sat there just sobbing, with those scrumptious titties jiggling as her chest heaved in and out.

“Did you ever think you’d be fucking such a beautiful little college girl” I asked Nick.

“She’s just like the ones that I would always jerk off to” he said. With that, he leaned over and started to suck on her stiff little nipple.

Jerome straddled her face and made her open wide. He unzipped his pants, and I could see her wince at the sight of her monster, throbbing cock.

“You do this right, bitch, or this knife will cut that pretty face of yours” he told her.

Just like I thought, that wide mouth of hers took Jerome’s cock with relative ease. She gagged over and over as he thrust his dick in and out of her mouth. It was incredible how far he was able to force it in. He had to hold the back of her head to stop it from smacking against the wall of the van.

As Jerome was touching her tonsils, I began working over those great tits. I pulled on her nipples and stretched them as far as I could. At first I thought the noises coming from her were due to Jerome’s dick down her throat, but realized that her nipples must have been real sensitive. Knowing that made it all the more fun. I pulled them and squeezed them and bit and suck them. At one point I looked at Nick and he was sucking on her toes while running his hands up and down her smooth, toned legs. Another little fetish Nick has. I must admit though, she had very cute feet. I’m sure Liz would be rubbing those toes all over her clit, had she been there.

After Jerome blew what seemed like a gallon of cum down her throat, we repositioned her and cuffed her face down on mattress. That ass was just as cute as I imagined it. Jerome parted her ass cheeks and stuck his big index finger right up there. Danielle almost broke out of the cuffs, she wiggled so hard.

“I think we have a virgin ass here, boys” I exclaimed. “Out of the way!”

My dick was raging hard as I thrust it into her tiny hole. My God it was tight! I tried grabbing her ass cheeks as I fucked her, but there wasn’t any fat there to get hold of. What a great fucking ass!! After a couple minutes, I just exploded into it! It had been a while for me, and I guess I had a “cum reserve” stored up! When I pulled out, cum just kept oozing out of her asshole.

Since Jerome got the mouth and I got the ass, obviously Nick got the pussy.
“I knew she’d be tight, but I didn’t expect this tight” he said with a big smile. It was a great sight seeing greasy Nick, with his little beer belly, fucking this beautiful piece of ass. I mean this girl should have been a model, she was so fucking perfect.

Jerome got his turn with her tits, while Nick gave her a great fucking. One thing I’ll say about Nick, he’s better at making it last than I am. But eventually, he shot his wad and let us have our turn. Nick was right, she was a tight little bitch. But, not as tight as having my dick up her gorgeous ass!

By the time we had all fucked her pussy and her ass, she was like a limp piece of meat. Her body was covered with red marks and dried cum. It was time to text Eddie.

Within 10 minutes, he met us. He had two other guys with him that I had never seen before. There isn’t a lot of small talk that goes on during one of these transactions. We had her wrapped in a blanket, bound and gagged. One of the guys that came with Eddie scooped her and had her in his van within seconds. Eddie handed me a bag, gave me a pat on the back, and said “well done, my friend.” I could hear a lot of commotion in the back of his van. I imagine Danielle’s hell was starting all over again, as those boys had their turn feasting on her.

They sped away as I opened the bag from Eddie. Sure enough, $15,000. In hundreds was neatly packed inside.

“This is too fucking cool” Nick said. “getting paid $5,000 for raping a fucking gorgeous little 18 year old. Let’s do this every night.”

“Do you feel a little bit bad, knowing what she has coming?” I asked him.

“Fuck no!” He said. “A bitch like that wouldn’t give me the time of day. I’m sure she’s a stuck up bitch that doesn’t think her shit stinks. She probably deserves this for treating guys like us like pieces of shit.”

A couple weeks later I met Eddie at what had become our regular meeting spot…. the Tavern. He slipped a disc to me and said… “Watch this when you get home. It shows how your first girl is doing.”

There were three video clips on the disc. Eddie will never divulge the exact location that they send the women to. All that he would say about Danielle was that they had shipped her to the Far East.

In the first clip, she was cuffed to a headboard facing forward, and on her knees. Some little Asian dude was reaming the shit out of her ass. Ahhhh…. I remembered how tight that ass was. I bet it’s not nearly as tight as it was just two short weeks ago. He fucked that ass for a long time. Damn! I didn’t last nearly that long when I pounded it.

In the second clip, she was sucking the dick of some young looking teen. Eddie told me that the kid’s father had paid for Danielle to be his son’s first woman. I started laughing remembering how huge Jerome’s dick looked inside her mouth, and how small this kid’s was. The kid shot his load in no time, then started playing with her tits like he never seen a pair before. Maybe he hadn’t. After awhile, the father had his turn. I guess the son can thank his dad for the little dick. It ran in the family. But he sure seemed to enjoy our girl. She just laid there with her eyes closed. The dad kept slapping her face, I guess to get her to open them. I could see the tears running down her cheeks.

In the last clip an Asian man and woman were with her. The woman was at least in her forties, and was nothing special to look at. She had little saggy tits and was sitting with her legs apart as Danielle was being forced by the man to lick her hairy snatch. And hairy it was! I don’t think that ugly bitch had ever shaved it. After awhile the man got behind her and started fucking licking her own pussy juice off her mouth. It was pretty cool. In facther doggy style. At one point, the woman grabbed the back of Danielle’s head and pushed it further into her pussy. She started screaming as she had an orgasm, then grabbed Danielle by the hair and started kissing her and , it provided some great jerk off material for me!

Later that day I got a call from Zack. The boys were itching to “have some fun”. I hadn’t forgotten about them. We had just been a little distracted with our new endeavor. Zack told me that he and J.J. were dying to fuck some MILF. I guess it was time to take them shopping.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #66
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for re-posting this. I look forward to the next installment.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #67
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

The other chapter that got deleted. Hopefully more to come soon. Enjoy.....

Chapter 13: Revenge and Opportunity

I called Zack a couple days later and suggested that we go mall shopping to see if we could find any MILFs that made their dicks tingle. He told me that he and J.J. wanted to stop by. He said they had something they needed to discuss with me.

They came by my place about an hour later and we cracked open some beers and caught up a little, since it had been a few weeks since I had seen them.

“So what’s up boys?” I asked. “What do you need to discuss?”

They proceed to tell me a story that got me fucking pissed! Turns out that J.J. had a little too much to drink a few nights before and started bragging about our “adventures” to this girl that they hang with. I guess he was trying to impress her, since it seems she’s a bit of a “bad ass”.

After I calmed down, J.J. says to me… “She’d really like to come along with us the next time.” “She likes dick, but she says that she’s gone the other way more than a few times, and really likes it. She said the thought of raping a “rich white bitch” makes her really excited. By the way, she’s black.”

I realized that letting her participate was probably the best option, now that J.J. had run his mouth. If she has as much to lose as us, then she’s most likely gonna keep silent. So it looked like Gwen was our newest member of the gang.

“OK…. so do you want to take Gwen shopping with us?” I asked.

“Well, I have an idea” Zack told me. “You see, I had this boss at my first job. Well, he actually owned the place. It was a sporting goods store. He was such an asshole. He always talked down to me, and just about everyone that worked there. After a few months, I just couldn’t take it anymore, so I quit. That was a couple years ago. Well the other day, I’m at the mall and I see him with his wife and kids. His wife looked like one of these perfect wives… all preppy looking. She looked the type that probably wouldn’t even suck his dick. She’s pretty good looking though. I’d love to pay that bastard back by fucking his “perfect wife” in every fucking hole! In fact I remember him telling a story once about marrying his high school sweetheart. There’s a good chance that she’s never even been with anyone else. What do you say? I have his address right here. Oh, and don’t worry, they never even saw me at the mall that day.”

So with that, our next victim was selected. Now I had to do some work scoping out the house and trying to get her routine down.

It turned out that they lived in a very nice house, in a pretty exclusive neighborhood. The wife drove a Range Rover, so you know she was probably into the snobby scene. She had three kids… two that looked to be in school and one that probably went to day care. She would leave around 8:30 every morning with them in tow, and was back by 9:00 each day with an empty car. The husband drove a BMW and he was gone by 7:30. The earliest I could see he got home was around 6:00. It looked like the perfect opportunity for our “garage door maneuver”, since the door was on the side of the house and not visible from the street.

I had followed her one day to see if I could get a better look at her. She stopped at a Starbuck’s, so I parked and followed her in to get a coffee and a better look. Zack was right, she was pretty cute. Probably in her early to mid 30’s… shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. Because of the top she was wearing, it was hard to tell what she had for tits, but I was thinking it wasn’t a lot. But that’s OK… I love all tits! She had a small ass and nice looking legs. At least, they looked that way in her jeans. This will definitely rock her world. And that will make it all the more fun!

Zack, J.J. and Gwen all met me at my place one morning around 7:30. It turns out that Gwen looks a little older than the boys. Maybe in her early 20’s. A tough looking black girl. She wasn’t fat, but she had some rolls in her belly, for sure. She had a nice looking set of tits and the traditional big black ass!

One thing that came through early on…. she didn’t like rich white women. “I don’t even know this bitch, but I’m gonna fuck her up!” she said. “Fucking rich white bitches always looking down on me and my sisters. We need to make this bitch pay.” It was always entertaining when Zack and J.J. came along. I had a feeling Gwen might take it to another level.

We cruised into the neighborhood with a few minutes to spare. Like clockwork, the black Range Rover rolled out of the driveway. We dropped Zack off down the street and he made his way back to the house, around to the side, and got in position. By 9:00 she was back. About 2 minutes later we got the text. Zack was in the garage.

We slowly opened the door, which led from the garage to the kitchen. There was no sign of life. Turns out she was upstairs. Within seconds we heard the footsteps of her coming down. Then she saw us.

“Who are you? What are you doing in here?” she gasped. “I’m calling the police.”

With that Zack, J.J. and Gwen were on her. They wrestled her to the floor, while she tried screaming. Gwen smacked her across the face, leaving a big red welt on her cheek. “You try screaming, bitch, and we’ll kill your fucking white ass” she hollered.

I watched and videoed as the boys pinned her on the floor by her wrists and ankles. Gwen sat her big black ass on her stomach, and leaned down to her face.

“Aren’t you a pretty thing” she said to her. What’s your name mommy?”
When she didn’t answer she grabbed her by the throat and said..”I fucking said, what’s your fucking name?”

That got a response. “Susan” she told her.

“Well, Mommy Susan, this is your lucky day. No wait, it’s OUR lucky day.” Gwen laughed. She leaned down closer…. “You sure have a pretty mouth, mommy.” And then, she started to kiss her. “I want to see this pretty mouth lick my wet pussy” she told her. “We’ll have plenty of time for that. And my goodness, don’t you smell good. You must use that expensive shampoo, right? I bet you don’t get yours at Walmart like me. Maybe I’ll try me some of that before I leave” she told her.

The boys were getting restless. Zack got busy undoing the belt that she was wearing, unbuttoned her jeans and started to pull them off. Susan just shivered and wept.

Gwen tried to unbutton the frilly top that she had on, but finally gave up and just ripped it open, exposing a white bra that looked to be pretty well padded. Just as I thought, not a lot upstairs. “Let’s see what we have here, mommy” she said. With that, off came the bra. “Where are you fucking tits, mommy?” Gwen screamed. I guess it was because they had her pinned on her back, but she looked almost completely flat-chested. When we got her up later, we saw that she had little A cup titties. Little mounds with a little sag to them, topped off with nice pink nipples.

Gwen leaned down and started sucking on one of her nipples. It got hard, so she then grabbed it and pulled. “How’s that feel, bitch?” She asked her, as Susan squirmed in pain. “Now this is what a tit’s supposed to look like.” And with that, Gwen peeled off her top and tossed away her bra. Her nice big tits flopped down against her chest. One thing about black women… they have some nice nips. Gwen had big black ones that she shoved into Susan face. “You suck on those titties, now mommy” she commanded. Susan reluctantly drew one of Gwen’s stiff black nipples into her mouth and started to suck.

As all of this was going on, Zack had worked her jeans and panties off and cast them aside. Just as I would have guessed, Susan had a bush. She trimmed it, but there was enough brown hair there for Zack to grab hold of.

“I think she like your tits. She seems a little moist down here” he laughed.

They pulled Susan up and made her get on all fours. Gwen stripped off her pants and panties, went across the room, sat in a chair and spread her legs apart. She had a shaved pussy with big loose pussy lips. When she spread them apart, her pink pussy stood out against her black skin.

“OK, mommy….. you crawl over her very slowly on your hands and knees and lick my pussy” she told her. “And you better make me cum. I want to cum on your pretty face!”

I was right again. Susan didn’t have much of an ass. It was tiny and pure white. I don’t think the sun had ever shined on that ass. As she slowly made her way to Gwen, Zack straddled her and made like he was riding her. A couple times he did put all of his weight on her, and she collapsed onto the floor. J.J. was behind her holding a broomstick and prodding her along by sticking it between her ass cheeks.

She finally made it between Gwen’s legs. Gwen took the back of her head and pushed her face into her wet snatch. “Now let me see you work that tongue, mommy” she told her. “Ohhh yes… up and down on my clit, you bitch. Keep doing that.”

At this point, Zack decided it was time to go in. He got on his knees behind her and slid his teen cock into the pussy of his old boss’ wife. He grabbed her by the hips and just started to pound her. Gwen had to keep her face pushed into her snatch, because of the way Zack was just fucking the shit out of her. Pretty soon Zack shot his load of cum into her. It took a little while longer but eventually Gwen came too. Susan emerged from between her legs with her face dripping of Gwen’s pussy juices.

And then the doorbell rang.

“Who the fuck is that?” I asked. “Are you expecting anyone?” When she didn’t answer, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled… “I asked you, are you fucking expecting anyone?”

“A realtor” Susan said.

“Man or woman?” I asked,

“Woman” she said.

The bell rang again. I got presentable and peered through the peephole. A great looking blonde was standing on the front steps. Like a gift from heaven!
“Oh hello” she said as I stood there. “I’m here to see Susan about listing the house.”

“Come in” I said. “She’s a little busy right now.”

She entered the house and I shut the door. By this time she saw Susan naked on the floor and Zack standing over her with his dick still hard.

“Oh my God” she screamed.

“Baby, you are in the wrong place at the wrong time” J.J. laughed.

“No, please. Don’t do this to me” she begged. “I’ll give you anything. Take my wallet and my car. Just please don’t do this.”

I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back and J.J. unloaded with a fist to the gut that put our real estate lady on the floor. She was one nice looking bitch. She had long blonde hair, big brown eyes and a mouth that looked like it was made to suck cock.

J.J. had pulled her sweater up over her head and we could see that this one had a very nice set of tits on her.
“Now that’s what I’m talking about” hollered Gwen. She leaped off the chair and was over in a second, mauling the tits of the blonde realtor. She ripped her bra off and a nice set of tits with nice brown nipples fell out. Gwen pushed her onto her back and laid on top of her sucking and biting at her tits, while working her way down the front of her pants with her hand and stroking her between her legs. Zack came over to give a hand, so J.J. and I decided to have our time with Susan.

I wanted to have this stuck up bitch, with the small tits, feel my cum shooting down her throat. I slid my now throbbing dick into her mouth and made her suck me dry.

“I bet you aren’t this nice to your husband” I said. “Maybe this will be practice and you can suck on him when he gets home.” I laughed.

As I was shooting my wad into her pretty mouth, J.J. was getting ready to give her, what was probably going to be, her first ass fucking. He grabbed her and threw her across the dining room table, knocking dishes and all kinds of shit on the floor. He then parted her skinny ass cheeks and pushed his long, young dick into the pretty mommy’s pink asshole. Susan screamed in pain.

While J.J. was busy with Susan’s butt, Zack was doing the same with the realtor. He and Gwen now had her completely naked. Gwen was giving the blonde her turn between her legs, while she reached forward and under her and squeezed her nice tits. Zack was pounding away at her ass. This one had a little more meat to grab and he did just that as shot a big load into her.

We then switched places, and J.J. and I got our turn with “blondie”. I was the first to get her pussy, which turned out be neatly trimmed, but proved that she wasn’t a natural blonde. Our little surprise guest turned out to be a real nice fuck!

I looked over at Zack and Gwen and I guess they were putting the finishing touches on the boss’s wife. They had her wrists tied to her ankles with zip ties, so that her ass was pointing up in the air. Gwen had gotten the broomstick that J.J. had earlier and was now shoving it up Susan’s ass.
“Take that you fucking rich, white bitch” she was hollering. At this point, I think Susan was numb to everything.

As a final touch, we tied them together, sitting back to back on the living room floor. The boys and I all stood and jerked off, shooting three loads of cum all over their face and hair.

“I heard that’s better than that fancy shampoo you use” Gwen barked.

“Here, let me rinse it off.” And with that, she straddled over them and pissed all over their heads.

Like I said earlier, I knew this one was going to be interesting.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #68
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the repost ! Glad to see you back. I hope for more soon !
Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #69
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Dax Welcome back fantastic stuff! Can't wait for more!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #70
Anklestrap lover

Anklestrap lover Level 1 (100+)Anklestrap lover Level 1 (100+)

The last 2 sets of pictures are fantastic!!!! What two gorgeous women! If you want another MILF to rape, I'll give you info on my wife Cindy to write about!
Awesome collection of rapes!!!!!
Anklestrap lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #71
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Glad your back keep up the great stuff
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #72
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Real good story. You're a real good writer. Hope you ad more.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #73
Dax

I know it's been a long time since an update. Hopefully you enjoy this.....

Chapter 14: Rape - cation

Things got a little scary after the last incident. The rape made the local news. Luckily, it didnt seem that the cops had much to go on. Still, I felt that we needed to cool it for awhile.

Around that time I got a call from Liz, who was itching to get back into action. It had been awhile since Liz had come along for some fun. She ran an idea by me that caught my interest. She suggested that we hit the road for a few days. She had a weeklong vacation coming up and thought it might be fun to explore some new territory. With things a little hot around here, I thought that sounded like a very intriguing idea.

Ya she said. It could be like a rape vacation.

A rape-cation I laughed. Let me see who I can round up.

I made a few calls and was able to get Nick, Zack, and J.J. to join in on the adventure. J.J. suggested we invite Gwen along, since she adds a different element to the gang. So we had the group. Six of us planned a week-long trip to wherever the road took us.

As we started out trip, we talked about our strategy.

Lets try and get an assortment Zack suggested.

What do you mean by assortment? I asked.

Well, we have six days right? Lets rape a blonde, a brunette, a redhead, a black, an Asian and a Hispanic.

Haha now that would be a feat if we were able to pull that off I said.
We were about two hours into the trip when Gwen said Lets do a random.

What do you mean? Nick asked.

Well, lets just pull up to a random house and rape the shit out of whoever is inside, she said.

Thats pretty risky Liz remarked.

Yeah, but think of the rush it would be. Gwen countered.

What if the person is an old lady, or something? J.J. asked.

Then we just say that we had the wrong house and leave. Gwen said.

Here, take this next exit she said.

We pulled off the next exit, which was in a pretty remote area, and drove for a few miles. Pretty soon we started seeing some houses.

Look at that house back there behind those trees. Gwen said. there are some kids toys in the yard, so its probably not an old lady.

What if a guy is there? I asked.

Again, we just say that we must have the wrong house and leave. Gwen replied. Pull in the driveway and let me try something out. If you see me walk in the house, come in quick after me.

We pulled in the driveway. It was a pretty nice house. Lots of flowers and shit, and it was nicely secluded behind some trees. There were a couple bikes and a skateboard in the yard, so the kids must be a little older, I assumed.

Gwen got out of the truck and walked up and rang the doorbell. I saw a woman answer it. It was hard to get a good look at her, but she was a blonde, and taller than Gwen. After a few seconds, we saw Gwen kind of force her way into the house. At that point we all got out of the van and hustled in behind her.

When we got in, the woman was arguing with Gwen, shouting get out of here now! Then she saw all of us coming in.

Oh my God! Who are you? What are you doing here? Get out now or Im calling the police! she screamed.

At that point, Gwen grabbed her long blonde hair and yanked her down to her knees. Zack and J.J. were on her in a second. She looked like just the type they loved. She was probably around 40, with shoulder-length blonde hair. She was pretty tall, and from the waist down looked pretty thin. She had on jeans and a big sweatshirt, so initially, we didnt know what she was packing in the tit department.

Nick went and checked out the rest of the hose to make sure we were alone. He came back and told us that there was no one to be found.

Looks like she has a couple teen boys from what I could see. He said. Must be in school.

I did my video thing as Gwen and the boys did their thing.

Like I said, Gwen had pulled her by the hair down onto her knees. She began slapping her across the face, asking Whats your name, bitch? I want to know your name.

Debbie the woman exclaimed as tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Lifes been good to you Debbie, you fucking white bitch, hasnt it? Gwen hollered.

The woman just sobbed.

As Gwen was bitch slapping her, the teens were getting down to business. Zack had worked her jeans down over her ass. The tightness of them pulled her panties down at the same time. Damn she had a fucking white ass! J.J. had the sweatshirt pulled up to her shoulders and was trying his best to free her tits from her bra. After few seconds, he wound up grabbing her around the neck and pulling her up into more of a sitting position. I could see at this point that she had a pretty nice set of tits. Definitely ones that you could grab hold of! With her in the upright position, Zack was able to work the jeans all the way off, revealing some long thin, white legs that lead to slightly hairy pussy. We could see that she was in fact a natural blonde.haha! J.J. wound up cutting the back strap of her bra and started gouging his hands into her white, freckled tits. Im guessing they were probably 36C, and had nice dark pink nips topping them off. Her areola was pretty normal sized.

We knew that we couldnt stay too long here, since we didnt do any homework about the coming and going at the house. But we made the best use of the time we had.

Im not sure if it was the influence of Gwen, or what it was, but this one got a little rougher than normal. This turned out to be a mauling! I guess we all wanted to make sure that we got off on her, or in her, with the limited time that we had. It seemed that we all just went after her, six on one, grabbing her, groping her, slapping her and there was even some biting that went on.

Zack was the first to get inside of her, pulling her up onto her knees and pounding away at her pussy from behind. J.J. had his long dick in her mouth, as Gwen was pulling her hair back so that I could zoom in on the action. Liz couldnt sit idly by, so she was pulling at Debbies tits, while she was stroking her own pussy. It didnt take long for Zack to blow his teenage sized load into her 40 year old pussy. After he did, Liz swapped places with him and started running her big, wet tongue up and down the crack of Debbies ass. Debbie was squirming from Lizs tongue action, as I saw cum oozing out the sides of her mouth. J.J. had done his thing!

Debbies snow white body had red marks all over, from the slapping and groping. My dick was hard as a rock from all of the stroking I was doing watching the action. I knew what I wanted, and it was that skinny 40 year old ass! I unbuckled my jeans and pulled out my cock. I moved Liz out of the way, and thanked her for lubing her ass for me. As I was doing this, Gwen had pulled down her pants and had her pink and black pussy right in Debbies face.

You ever lick a pussy, bitch? she asked. If you have, I bet you never licked a big black wet one. My juices are runnin for you, bitch.

With that, Nick took the back of Debbies head and forced her face into Gwens snatch. We all laughed as we could hear her gagging! The tip of Nicks knife finally convinced her to get her tongue in action. From where I was, I could see the look of satisfaction on Gwens face as Debbies tongue moved up and down over her clit. And Gwens hips started thrusting the longer she did it.

At this point, the tip of my rock hard cock made its way up her tight pink asshole. Her ass didnt have a lot of meat to it, and had a little sag from her age, but I grabbed what I could and slowly got my dick pretty far up there. She was trying to scream from the pain, but her face being forced into Gwens pussy muffled the sound. As usual, I was worked up to a point where the tightness of her ass, and the sight of me fucking the skinny thing, made get off pretty quickly. What a fucking load I shot. It felt like it went on forever!

Nick and Liz had their turns with her. Liz made her lick her asshole will she masturbated herself to an orgasm. While she was doing that, Nick fucked her doggy style. At the same time, the teens were plating with her tits, while Gwen sat in a chair and stroked her pussy watching all the action.

After we were done, we tied her and gagged her. We cut the phone cords and smashed her cell phone to bits. Before we left, Zack pushed her onto her back while she was bound and gagged and titty fucked her, shooting a big load all over her face. J.J. flipped her over while she was hog tied and fucked her up the ass. I knew the teens wouldnt be satisfied with only depositing one load in her.

As we made our way back onto the highway, Zack asked Well, was that our blonde?

Time will tell, my friend. Time will tell. I answered.

One thing I can tell you, it was one Hell of a week. Ill start filling you in on the other details next time.

Last edited by Dax; 11-22-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #74
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hail! Hail! The gangs all here! Great to see the continuation. Can't wait to see who gets rounded up next. Don't forget that redhead!
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:21 AM   #75
Jukria

Good story ! welcome back !
Old 11-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #76
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Glad to see you back keep up the great work
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #77
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great stories! Once I started reading, I just couldn't stop until I finished all of it. + rep for you.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #78
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Very nicely done Dax

I just stumbled across this story. Hadn't been to the site in a while but this really is an outstanding thread. Very nice style and flow to the narrative with a good balance of details. I really like the way you can build up the tension on some of the Rape Patrol's exploits. Kudos Dax! Hope to see more.
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #79
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Cynthia maybe a
rape patrol comic?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #80
Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYMENBUSTER View Post
Cynthia maybe a
rape patrol comic?
You are a very perceptive man! Stay tuned for some great new stuff to come!