Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Leaving.

Although i have been here for over a year now, I find things too different to continue to come on this board anymore. When i first joined up, this place was full of friends contributing to the fun, sexy and wicked fantasies and desires of each other. But now i see mainly fights and arguements everywhere. I hope that things can turn around and fun be brought back to this place.

I am greatful for all the friends that i have made and for the opportunity for love that i was given when i met Wicked on here. I will keep in contact with my friends on here and while i am leaving RB i will not be leaving the rape fantasy scene. You will be able to find me over at (edited) now.

I have asked the fellow mods to consider a very great and worthy replacement for me and i am hoping that they too agree on this person and that they dont cop the same shit that i was put through on here.

Lighten up on the mods, guys. It's their free time that they give up to help make sure that this board remains up and running and is not shut down due to breaches of any agreements with anyone or for illegal stuff, while we talk about rape fantasy here we do not talk about real rape and so that spares us some leeway from the people that would love to see this place gone. Just remember that and think that without the work and efforts of the moderators, you would not have this or any similar place to come and let your fantasies be explored.

Good bye all. I will not be coming back here once i have said my goodbyes to everyone.

Last edited by Phantom; 05-22-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I feel your pain... I punched out of a forum myself after a pile of shit fell loose.
Sometimes it's just not worth the aggravation.

Old 01-11-2008, 04:58 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bye MDS. Take care, it was nice to meet you.
I hope you drop by now and then saying hello.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww, I'm sorry to see you go. It's too bad that people can't take your leaving as a wake-up call and stop their ridiculous antics.
I wish you and your wicked man the very best. Hope to see you around MDS. <hugs>
Old 01-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Fights and arguments were for a long time before you came and I suspect they will stay forever. What is important is to have members who give a positive contribution to clutter all that bad stuff.

We have one less now

Goodby MDS, we will miss you!
Old 01-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It’s a shame to see you go MDS. I do know of your frustration with some of things that have happened on the board. Still, you had the boldness of stepping forward and dealing with the tasks at hand where many others have chosen not to accept the mantel and the responsibility it entails. Bravo for your actions. You have done a commendable service to this online community in your tenure here.

Still, some small comfort may be found from the brief time we’ve shared here on RB. We had and opportunity to meet online, to share good times and bad, and to exchange our little fantasies. You met Wicked here, and that is no small accomplishment, may your union be long and blessed.

As others have said, I shall miss you here. You’ve brought far more to the table than many others and asked little in return save the respect we should give any of our fellow travelers in this journey we call life.

Be well my friend. Fine your happiness where you may. I hope to see you on RD and maybe elsewhere online as the universe provides.

You shall be missed here however.

The Squid
Old 01-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh for fucks sake not another one !!!!!!!!!!!!

goddamnit mds u will be missed !!!!!!! but dont completely leave u can still pop back in from time to time, no ??
Old 01-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

MDS thanks you all for your posts and kind words, but she won't be posting here ever again. She will continue to occasionally check her PMs but that is all.
Closed Thread