Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2018, 01:23 PM   #721
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hunter Rose & Bailey Brooke - Sharing With Daddy HD

Sister, Sisters, Daughter, Teen, Big Ass, Small Tits, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Don't freak out, it's okay, you can trust me. I told my Dad about us. And I told him I wanted him to watch us... I do things with my Dad too... And I want to share you with him... Please, you're my best friend, I know you'll like it. I promise Daddy will make us both feel good. Let me show you....

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, THREESOMES, DADDY'S GIRL, POV SEX, LESBIAN
Keywords: hunter rose, bailey brooke, pov, father, dad, daddy, daughter, schoolgirls, blonde, redhead, best friends, secret, cumshot, blowjob, family

Sharing With Daddy.mp4
Harmony Wonder - Daughter's Sexual Education HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Big Ass, Amateur, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Cheating, Netotare, Bathroom, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Ass, Spying, Cum in Pussy

I'm sorry. I just want boys to like me Daddy. Don't boys only like girls with big boobs? Okay but just tell me if they look good and please be honest.. Daddy it's okay, I just don't have anyone else I can ask. Please, just tell me if they feel good... Thanks Daddy, I believe you.. Daddy I shaved too. Do you think it looks good? Daddy does it look pretty?...

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, PETITE, DADDY'S GIRL, POV SEX, CHEATING
Keywords: harmony wonder, pov, dad, daddy, father, daughter, brunette, love, ddlg, schoolgirl, cumshots, blowjob, secret, butt plug, tiny

Sexual Education.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #722
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anya Olsen - Stepsis Hides Secret From Lingering HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

spy.18.04.23.anya.olsen.mp4
Sage Andrews - My Daughter Might Be Pregnant HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Spying, Bathroom, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Cheating, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

I think I am late dad?. You know what that means! More cum for me

Panty Raid HD

Panty Raid HD.mp4
Old 05-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #723
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Dry Me Off? HD

Dry Me Off HD.mp4

Pregnant? HD

Pregnant HD.mp4
Old 05-17-2018, 10:13 PM   #724
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Brand New Brother Sister Combo 9 Vids - Alexis Rain HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, SiteRip, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Passed Out, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

This combo has 9 clips including: Bro, make me cum- Brother approved fuck me outfit- Keeping Sis warm- The morning after- Reward for brother- Sis wants to be an Instagram model- Heavy sleeper- Sis partied too hard-Sis talks in her sleep. All clips end in creampie!

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, FUCKING, BOY-GIRL, ROLE PLAY
Keywords: alexis rain, tony dinozzo

This combo from Alexis Playground has 9 clips including: Bro, make me cum- Brother approved fuck me outfit- Keeping Sis warm- The morning after- Reward for brother- Sis wants to be an Instagram model- Heavy sleeper- Sis partied too hard-Sis talks in her sleep. All clips end in creampie!

1. Sis wants to be an Instagram model:
My sister is taking pictures of herself again for her Instagram. She asks me if I can take pictures for her and if I can help her get more followers. I tell her no but she thinks she can convince me. Of course she is right. She sucks my cock and lets me fuck her from behind and cum inside of her. Guess I will be taking pictures for her.

2. The morning after:
My sister went to a wedding last night and then partied until early morning. She fumbles into her room and falls quickly asleep on her bed. I come in a few hours later to wake her up but she is not responsive. I feel her tits and she does nothing. I suck her boobs and rub her pussy and she does nothing. I flip her over, take off her panties and fuck her from behind and it is like she doesn't even notice me. I hurry up and cum in her pussy before she wakes. She will never know I did anything.

3. Sis partied too hard:
I go to the front door to find my sister on the floor. She just made it into the house and this is where she lay. Guess she partied too hard. I try to wake her up but she is out. She is wearing a hot outfit and it really turns me on so I start to touch her pussy and get no reaction. I slip off her skirt and fuck her from behind. No need to pull out since she is out. After I put all of my cum in her, I get out before she wakes up.

4. Sis talks in her sleep:
My sister does not believe me when I tell her she talks in her sleep. I tell her that next time I hear her I am going to film it. Sure enough, she is asleep on the couch and having an erotic dream. I get up close and start to film with my phone, but she grabs my cock while sleeping and says she wants to suck it. She must be dreaming about sucking someone's cock, but mine is in her hand and now in her mouth. Whoever she is dreaming about, she wants them to fuck her. So I slip my cock inside of her. I can't believe she is still asleep. No need to pull out since she has no idea she is really fucking me so I cum deep inside of her pussy and make sure every drop is inside of her. I hope I catch her napping more often.

5. Reward for brother:
Sis just got home and she is upset. She just wrecked our parents car and she is in trouble. She asks if I can call the guy I know that can fix it on the cheap so they never find out. I ask why I should and she promises to reward me if I help her out. I agree to help. Later that day she calls me into her room and she is naked and on her back on the bed. Time for my reward. She tells me I can fuck her face and after I do that she asks if I want to cum in her pussy. Of course I do. So she turns over and I hit it from behind until I unload all of my cum inside of her!

6. Keeping Sis warm:
My sister is always cold. She is in bed shivering and she calls me in to snuggle with her to keep her warm. Of course, being that close to her beautiful ass and wrapped around her I get really horny. Best way to keep warm is to fuck. I shoot all of my cum inside of her and leave my cock in her while we snuggle so if I get horny again I can just start fucking.

7. Heavy sleeper:
My sister has the house to herself. She lies down on the floor wearing nothing but a shirt and starts to read a book, I come home a few hours later and find her asleep with her face in the book. I try to wake her, but she is a heavy sleeper. I touch her body and get no reaction. I grind my cock on her ass and she still does not wake up. I slip my cock inside of her and she does nothing. Not knowing how long before she wakes up, I quickly fuck her and cum inside of her. I put her back as she was and sneak out of the room before she wakes up.

8. Brother approved fuck me outfit:
My sister has been trying to get a hookup at the gym. She comes into the room and asks what I think of her outfit, she wants to know if it will make a guy want to fuck her. I say no she should try another one. The next outfit is a little hotter but not the right one yet. Now she comes out wearing a really slutty outfit. I start to feel her tits and she is grinding my lap. I push her forward and hit it doggy style but then I put her on the floor and fuck her til I cum deep inside of her pussy! That is definitely the right outfit!

9. Bro, make me cum:
My sister comes in and tells me that her boyfriend failed to make her cum. She wants me to make her cum with my cock. After some convincing,, I agree. She rides my cock until she cums and as a reward, she lets me cum inside of her!

Brother sister combo 2- Alexis Rain hd.wmv
Old 05-17-2018, 10:13 PM   #725
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Danica Dillon - Sexy Hairy Stepmother in POV HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, On The Phone, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Stockings, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cum on Ass, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Sniffing Stepmoms Panties HD

I was sneaking around my stepmoms room in hopes of finding a pair of her panties to sniff. I was in luck! I found a lacey light blue pair soaked in her juices. It was amazing and got me instantly hard. I got so caught up that I did not realize my stepmom had walked into the room. She was not mad though which was surprising. She asked me if I liked the smell of them. Of course I admitted to her the truth. Before I knew it she removed the panties she was currently wearing and made me sniff those too. I loved it. She even let me taste her sweet pussy. I think I made her cum…

Sniffing Stepmoms Panties HD.mp4
Old 05-17-2018, 10:14 PM   #726
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Stepmothers Seduction HD

I was super nervous about my first ever job interview so I asked my stepmom for advice. She gave me a mock interview and coached me throughout. She even insisted I may need to seduce my interviewer. That is when things started to get awkward. I had to somehow seduce my stepmom without hesitation. I was obviously very nervous but once her mouth engulfed my cock I think I was getting the hang of it. I fucked her confidently right after and blew a monster load in her mouth. She did say I came a little too soon, but its something for us to work on.

Stepmothers Seduction HD.mp4

Interrupting Stepmoms Phone Sex HD

I caught my stepmom having phone sex so I decided to join in on the fun from the hallway by playing with my cock. Stepmom caught me, but that did not really distract her from her call. She stayed on the phone and started to please me while she was still on the phone with my dad. I felt pretty guilty, but also pretty awesome. My stepmom was an outrageous cock sucker. I loved the way her pussy felt too. I came all over her ass and my dad will never know that all the moans he heard on the phone were meant for me and not for him. Am I a bad son, or am I just that fuckable?

Interrupting Stepmoms Phone Sex HD.mp4
Old 05-18-2018, 06:24 AM   #727
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Horny Dads Lucky Day HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Roleplay, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Big Ass

Horny Dads Lucky Day HD.mp4
Old 05-18-2018, 09:29 AM   #728
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Olivia Fox & Avery Adair - Ms Fox Busts The Teens HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Ass

Avery Adair is hanging out with her boyfriend Bruce Venture. The teens are horny, but Avery is scared her stepmom Olivia Fox will catch them if they do anything. Nevertheless, Bruce unzips his pants and his slutty girlfriend just can't resist wrapping her lips around his big hard cock. Of course, that's when Ms. Fox comes back home, forcing the teens to run to Avery's bedroom where they start fucking. Soon, Avery's moans alert her mom who busts in on the teens! Olivia's pussy gets soaking wet when she sees Bruce's big boner. After getting a taste of it, the hot mom talks her way into joining the teens into a threesome during which she teaches them how to take their fuck session to the next level!

The girls take turns getting fucked and sucking cock. They have sex in missionary, cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl & sideways. Includes girl-girl face sitting/cunnilingus and pussy-to-mouth blowjobs. Scene ends with Avery getting a facial and Olivia some cum on her ass.

ms.fox.busts.the.teens.mp4
Stepmom Regan Wake Up Footjob HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Footjob, Cum on Feet, Caught Masturbating

Regan is a new step mom and is in charge of getting her loser step son to school on time. Regan runs into her step sons room and demands he wake up. Regan pulls off the covers and sees his cock rock hard and a pair of her pantyhose. Regan is furious but she knows her husbands counts on her to get this little loser to school. Regan knows he wont be able to go to school with an erection so she grabs his cock. Regan knows he must have a thing for her pantyhose and feet so she wraps her nylon soles around his cock and jerks it with her nylon soles. Regan's breast pops out of her top but it seems to make her step sons cock that much harder. Regan makes him explodes his load and yells at him to get up and get dressed for school.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HANDJOBS
Keywords: pantyhose, nylons, footjob, regan lush, stinky, taboo, handjob, sheer pantyhose, cum shot, step mom, hoisery, cfmn, big boobs, blonde
Stepmom Regan Wake Up Footjob HD.mp4
Old 05-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #729
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Flesh and Laces 1&2 (1983) Classic Dad-Daughter Incest UNCUT Full HQ Version!

Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Ebony, Interracial, DVD, Full Movie, Vintage, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Parody, Male Domination, Blackmail, Stockings, Threesome, Group, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act, Netorare, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Ass, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Part 1

Lecherous old Harry is dying in the hospital. Uncertain as to how he should will his massive fortune, he makes a wager with his four children to challenge them to engage in the wildest and most erotic sexual escapades they can think of, with the winner being the sole beneficiary of the inheritance. However, if all four fail to impress, the money will be given over to charity.
This wild and wacky sex comedy from 1983 stars Jamie Gillis as an incredibly wealthy old man who's dying from some sort of terminal illness. Not one to go quietly into that good night, Jamie uses his money to buy himself some last-minute thrills. He wires up his home with video cameras, then tells his heirs that none of them will get any money when he dies. Unless, that is, they provide him with a first-rate sex scene that he can observe from the comfort of his hospital bed. Okay, so none of this seems very likely. It does provide a decent framework for the frolicking to follow, and that's all that really matters, anyway. Highlights include an early scene with Shauna Grant as a naive young model who's coerced into action by Dan Fisher in a high-octane outing. John Stagliano shows off his rough side when he interviews thick-set brunette Cathy Coffer for a secretarial position. John throws her on the bed and tears her clothes off as a prelude to their amorous encounter. Luscious Linda Rose Kimball shines in a feverish fourway with a trio of studs, while Joey Silvera brings in a pair of hard-charging hookers who he (after some side business) watches delve into a lesbian liaison. In the end, Joey hooks up with Tamara Longley in a frantic finale, but the ending only leaves the plot unresolved. Looks like you'll just have to wait for the second edition to see who gets the cash! A fast-paced, fun-filled romp with some surprisingly rough edges.

Detailed Review:

Ill-timed at the end of the porn-on-film era, FLESH & LACES still earns a footnote in the annals of Adult cinema by virtue of being a 3-hour, two-part movie project, one of the first of that length ever attempted in the industry. Prolific pornographer Carlos Tobalina was perhaps fulfilling the Peter Principle here, trying to graduate to the big time after so many cut-rate projects.

Story is a familiar inheritance saga, set in a hospital where patriarch Jamie Gillis is dying with Tobalina himself appropriately playing his doctor. (P.A. system in the institution is used to supply a stream of verbal gags).

Tamara Longley is his lawyer, informing his offspring about the terms of his will now, before he dies. Cornball gimmick is the geezer having ungrateful kin forced to jump through hoops in order to qualify for his moolah -good enough for many a B movie, so why not for porn?

In this case the kid who can entertain dad with their sexual exploits will get his cash. First up is John Stagliano, years before he became a noted and influential gonzo director as Buttman, but showing his posterior predilection already. He advertises for a secretary, and Gillis gets to watch what happens (the inheritance scheme) on CCTV. Johnny Stag's sex partner here is almost a plumper.

Next up for the voyeur routine is Dan T. Mann who interviews a model played by the great Shauna Grant. Sort of like "Dancing With the Stars" we think maybe he'll win due to the allure of his partner. He humps her violently on his couch, accompanied by a sax solo in the vein of Gato Barbieri.

Blonde daughter Rose Lynn entertains V.I.P.s including a senator played by Bill Margold, and we're treated to a simulated d.p.

Son Joey Silvera pays Sparky Vasc and Crystal Lake $500 apiece for a threesome, upping the ante in the competition. After he pays them, they reveal themselves as lady cops and bust him. Joey pulls again and forces the cops to strip and have lesbian sex.

There's bondage with Sparky in handcuffs and when cops (Don Fernando and Jack Mason) arrive Joey forces the men and women out of blue to have a foursome, all for the entertainment of Gillis, who is constantly changing channels to watch these ongoing sex scenes. A lame gimmick has Joey subsequently blackmailing the police folk with the tapes he's just made.

Back in his bed Jamie has his lawyer Tamara give him a blow job and then humps her to end Part I.

Sexual action includes pussy licking, blowjobs and straight sex in multiple positions including missionary, cowgirl, and doggy style. Also features some interracial action WM.BF, lesbian, and threesomes and foursomes.

Jamie Gillis ... Harry
Rose Kimball ... Joyce (as Rose Lynn)
Joey Silvera ... Tom (as Joey Cevera)
John Stagliano ... Dick (as J. Stagliano)
Dan T. Mann ... Jerry (as Dan Fisher)
Tamara Longley ... Lady Attorney
Shauna Grant ... Model (as Colleen Applegate)
Rita Cruz ... Nurse Silvia
Sparky Vasc ... Policewoman Ann (as Sparky)
Crystal Lake ... Policewoman Jane
Cathy Cofer ... Secretary #1
Drea ... Secretary #2 (credit only)
Don Fernando ... Police Officer (as Dan Gomez)
Jack Mason ... Police Officer (as Randall Savage)
Lynx Canon ... Head Nurse (as Susan Key) (credit only)

Flesh and Laces Part I.mp4

Part 2

In the continuing story of FLESH & LACES, devilish Dad once again tunes into the sex competition between his four adult off spring on his closed circuit monitor. Just as no.2 son is finishing up his first performance, a persistent missionary girl arrives at his doorstep. Soon the evangelist has a religious experience as the never satisfied stud fills her spirit to overflowing. Back at the hospital, Dad watches more sexcapades until Dr. Pecker (John Holmes) examines the patient and recommends special treatment by the Head Nurse. Catching her carnal client in the act, Attorney Tamara joins the party-as do Dr. Pecker and the whole hospital staff-in a group sex scene that works miracles! In the end, everyone's a winner, as Dad is completely cured. Soon Dad, Tamara and the head nurse all move back to the family mansion to live in everlasting erotic ecstasy.

Detailed Review:

Part II opens in clunky fashion with dying patriarch Jamie Gillis still in his hospital bed, and a virtual replay of the first scene from Part I, as son John Stagliano interviews a SECOND applicant for the job of secretary. It's tall Drea wearing glasses -coincidentally she like Johnny Stag made a mark in porn later on as director rather than performer. As he humps her there's a contusing jump cut to brother Dan T. Mann on the floor humping a girl, but we haven't been introduced to him yet - scene plays as if we've just watched Part I and don't need any explanation.

Gillis calls blonde nurse Rita Cruz into his hospital room and humps her. He seems to have recovered, and Doc Carlos (film's director) visits him to inform Gillis that his condition is improving. Even though he's directing the movie, Tobalina accidentally calls Gillis "Charley" when his character's name is Harry.

Head nurse Lynx Canon arrives and, of course, gives Jamie head. Then his lawyer Tamara Longley visits and they have a threesome, prompting Gillis to remark "Two heads are better than one", evidence of why the movie's three scriptwriters are each credited with a phony name. Tobalina takes a pretentious credit as "creator" but thank god this didn't spawn a TV series.

After a dull visit by guest star John Holmes, Jamie's daughter Rose Lynn arrives, and Jamie gets to fulfill a longtime dream of incest with her: she agrees instantly. Holmes and two nurses catch them in the act. Cast members have great difficulty in maintaining straight faces, as Holmes decides to hump the two blonde nurses.

SPOILER: The kids arrive and see daddy in good health and he promptly announces that they're all adopted - nullifying the incest angle (if it's good enough for Woody Allen, it's good enough for Jamie Gillis).

Sexual action includes pussy licking, blowjobs and straight sex in multiple positions including missionary, cowgirl, and doggy style. Also features threesomes (MFF), foursomes and some lesbian action.

Actors:
John Holmes ... Dr. Pecker
Jamie Gillis ... Harry
Rose Kimball ... Joyce (as Rose Lynn)
Joey Silvera ... Tom (as Joey Cevera)
John Stagliano ... Dick (as J. Stagliano)
Dan T. Mann ... Jerry (as Dan Fisher)
Tamara Longley ... Lady Attorney
Shauna Grant ... Model (as Colleen Applegate)
Rita Cruz ... Nurse Silvia
Sparky Vasc ... Policewoman Ann (as Sparky) (credit only)
Crystal Lake ... Policewoman Jane (credit only)
Cathy Cofer ... Secretary #1 (credit only)
Drea ... Secretary #2
Dan Gomez ... Police Officer (credit only)

Flesh and Laces Part II.mp4
Old 05-18-2018, 11:06 AM   #730
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Elena Koshka - The Daughter Deal HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Humiliation, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Caught In The Act, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Anilingus, Swallow

Teen Double Creampied by Step-Dad & Boss While at the Office

SCENE opens one morning as Frank, a middle-aged sales rep, and his 18-year-old step-daughter, Nancy, pull into the parking lot of his office. Nancy sits frowning in the front seat, wearing a big puffy jacket with her arms folded in her lap. The family hasn't said one word to each other the entire drive and the car is filled with tension. Finally, Frank turns to his daughter and demands that she behave herself today. She scoffs and looks out the window, cursing him under her breath. Frank reminds her that she got herself suspended from school. She left him no choice but to take her with him to work because her mother doesn't trust her home alone anymore. 'And whatever mom says, you do ... right dad?' she says, pouting. 'I don't trust you alone either,' Frank snaps, correcting her. 'And if your mom could have taken you, she would. But, they don't let irresponsible, class-skipping, pill-popping teenagers lurk around the pharmacy!' Nancy mutters in defiance. 'Frank, it was one mistake. It's 2018 ... I'm 19 years old. Calm down!' Frank grabs the teenager by the collar. 'Look ... I am not your buddy. I am your step-father and you will treat me with respect,' he yells. Nancy shrinks back, surprised. He lets go and orders her to 'Get out of the car, march into my office, and keep quiet. I've got a huge deal on the line today and I'm stressed out enough as it is!' He gets out and slams the door. Nancy looks after him nervously before slowly taking off her jacket to reveal a scantily clad crop top. She innocently adjusts the bra and steps out of the car.

CUT TO TITLE PLATE

Several hours later. Frank is on the phone talking to a client, desperately trying to close a deal, while Nancy leans up against the desk on her phone ... her long legs stretched out on the carpet. Bored, she's been taking selfies and ends up caught mid-suggestive pose when Frank's boss, Darryl, walks in. Darryl is the owner's son and newly promoted Senior Sales Director. He is younger than Frank. He is more gregarious than Frank. He is more successful at closing deals than Frank. And Frank despises him. But, now that the middle-aged rep must report to the owner's son, he has no choice but to suck up. Darryl takes one look at Nancy, pulling her tiny top down to expose her cleavage for the camera, before turning to Frank and demanding to know what's going on. Frank hangs up and rushes over to Darryl, saying it isn't what it looks like. She is his step-daughter. She had been suspended from school, so he had to take her to the office to keep an eye on her today. Darryl looks Nancy up and down slowly before turning back to Frank. 'This isn't a fucking daycare, Frank,' he sneers, before moving in to introduce himself to the girl. 'Hi cutie,' he says, putting on the charm. 'My name is Darryl. I'm your father's boss. What's your name?' Nancy bites her lip and reaches out her hand to introduce herself. He smiles at her suggestively. 'You better be careful, posting photos like that, Nancy.' He coos. 'You're going to make men fall in love with you!' She blushes, still hanging on to his hand. Frank's eyes narrow as he watches Darryl putting the moves on his daughter. 'I promise Nancy won't cause any problems, Darryl,' he affirms. 'And I should have that LOI on your desk by tomorrow morning. Just ironing out the details.'

Darryl lets go of Nancy's hand and looks back at Frank. 'That's not necessary,' he says. 'I'm going to give that deal to Jerry. In fact, I'm going to give your entire portfolio to him. You're fired.' Frank sputters in disbelief, as Darryl continues to berate him. He tells him that he's outstayed his welcome, that they were just keeping him on board out of pity, and that bringing his distraction of a daughter to work today was the last straw. He storms out of the room, leaving Frank alone with his daughter.

There is a long, awkward pause before Nancy tries to say something. Frank barks at her to shut up, turning away in a rage and blaming her for the entire situation. If she hadn't been so irresponsible at school, if she hadn't have dressed so inappropriately today ... she never would have attracted his attention. Now, Darryl has a perfect excuse to humiliate him! Nancy tries to calm her father down, encouraging him to go talk to his boss and smooth things over. Frank continues to bitch about his daughter, berating her for how much he has had to put up with since he married her mom. Always trading in his own success for them. And now, after nearly 10 years at this company, she's gets him fired. 'You're a salesman, dad,' she pleads. 'I'm sure you can find out what he needs to make this go away ... and if there is anything I can do to help, I will. I promise!' Frank stares at his daughter in hatred before an idea slowly creeps into his mind. If she got him into this, maybe she can get him out of this as well. He presses the intercom and asks Darryl's secretary if she could him back in for a moment. It's urgent.

Darryl comes back in, a cardboard box in his hand. He slams it on Frank's desk. 'I thought I told you, you're fired,' he barks. Frank takes a deep breath before asking Darryl if he can quickly speak to him about something, one more proposal before he leaves. Darryl arches an eyebrow and studies Frank's expression. Nancy stands back ... looking awkward. 'Hurry up,' Darryl orders. Frank takes another deep breath and moves closer to Darryl, speaking quietly. He starts to talk about Nancy, how much trouble she's become and the real reason she was suspended from school. Her teacher found her with a bag of amphetamines, letting boys finger bang her in the bathroom. One after another ... all afternoon. This on top of all the trouble at home. Nancy mouth falls open in shock, stunned at what her father is saying.

'Your step-daughter's a slut, Frank!' Darryl says laughing, his eyes shifting between the two of them. 'But most women are. I don't understand what this has to do with me.' Frank grits his teeth and explains that he saw how Darryl was looking at his daughter. He saw how his daughter was looking at Darryl. If his boss would consider forgetting about today, Frank is certain Nancy would let him have a go at her. Nancy scoffs in shock as Darryl's expression changes. There is a long silence. Finally, Darryl leans in and asks if he is serious. Frank nods as Nancy stares at him, mouth ajar. Darryl licks his lips. 'Is that what you want, sweetheart?' he asks. Frank nods and tells him that she said she'd do whatever it takes to help make things right. 'Dad!' Nancy exclaims. Frank tells Darryl to stay put and moves back over to where his daughter is standing.

Looking anxious and agitated, Frank sternly tells his daughter that this is something she must do for him. His job is on the line. His whole career. Everything he worked for. She looks confused. Frank continues, pleading with his daughter to just do what Darryl wants for five minutes. It won't take longer than that. It won't be much different from all the boys at school. Nancy steps back, shocked. 'I can't believe you're asking me to sleep with your boss!' She whispers. Frank takes another deep breath. 'He's all talk, Nancy. It won't last more than five minutes.' Nancy shakes her head in disbelief. 'You fucking coward!' She stammers. Frank grabs her, pulling her in close to him, and demands that she help him. She did this to him. She promised to do whatever it takes to get him out of it.

Darryl clears his throat. Frank drops his daughter and steps back. The trio stare at each other, not sure who should make the first move. Nancy is shaking her head at her dad, full of hatred. Finally, she turns to Darryl. 'I'm sure your cock is way bigger than my dad's,' she says. 'Why don't you take it out and let me see it?' Frank goes to interject when Darryl, smiling, steps between them and tells the father to go wait outside. The staff meeting is just about to end, and they need privacy. Frank goes outside and shuts the door, leaning against the doorway. He lets out another deep breath and punches the wall beside him.

Inside, Darryl puts the moves on submissive Nancy, who is so angry at her father's betrayal that she wants to be as loud as possible. BG Sex Sequence with CP, intercut with a few shots of Frank outside waiting and listening as his co-workers occasionally file past him at the office. He looks dejected.

After they've finished, Frank is called back in. He enters to discover his daughter, naked and sweaty all over his desk with cum dripping from her pussy. Darryl is doing up his zipper with a big smile on his face. He walks past Frank and pats him on the back, thanking him for the ride. Frank asks nervously if tomorrow will still work for the LOI. Darryl grabs the cardboard box and pushes it into Frank's hands. 'I told you, you're fired.' He says. 'Just because you sell out your daughter, doesn't mean you have a job. Why would I keep a scumbag like that? Now clear out your shit ... I want you gone by the end of the day.' He leaves.

Frank turns to Nancy, sprawled out on his desk. He hates her. She hates him. 'I hope you're satisfied, dad.' She tells him. Frank is lost, staring at his daughter's glistening pussy. He can't believe what just happened. 'Just get up and get dressed,' he mutters. But Nancy doesn't move. 'I'm going to tell mom everything,' she continues. 'I'm going to tell my guidance counselor. I might even call the police.' Frank orders her not to do that. He's suffered enough. Nancy laughs. 'You tried to use me as collateral, dad, after all the self-righteous bullshit you've put me through. You're lucky I thought he was sexy!' Frank snaps at her to shut up. 'No, you shut up!' She screams. 'I know how you've looked at me. I know how much secretly got off on the idea that I'm a slut. Well, now you have it.' Frank calls her a whore. ''You act like me dressing sexy is so bad, but I bet it''s just because you can''t admit it turns you on, getting turned on by your daughter like a fucking creep.' She continues to rant. Frank looms over her and tells her to shut up again. She continues, 'Well go ahead and look, dad, actually why stop there. I already let your boss fuck me, might as well let you fuck me too dad, because I'm just a slut who'll let anybody fuck me, right? Go ahead, fuck me, so you can have his sloppy seconds like the loser you are.' and then Frank scowls at her and then unzips his pants and angrily plunges his dick into her. This descends into the second BG Sex Sequence with CP. After Frank has cum inside his daughter's pussy, they dress in silence as he packs up his desk and puts it inside the cardboard box. They exit the office.

Elena gives Chad a blowjob and deepthroat. He licks and fingers her from behind and fucks her in doggy, cowgirl & missionary, with blowjob in between. She receives a creampie. Next, she gets fucked by Steve in missionary & sideways on a desk, then face fucked in supine position. They fuck more in doggy & missionary and give each other oral. Scene ends with another creampie.

Scene includes: Dad, Teen, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Double Creampie, Reluctance, Corruption, Daughter

the daughter deal hd.mp4
Old 05-18-2018, 01:57 PM   #731
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Alexis Rain - Sex With Mother in HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits

Sex With Mother in HD.mp4
Cougarville Season

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Chubby, Granny, DVD, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Female Domination, Blackmail, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Threesome

HE ENTIRE FIRST SEASON OF THE HIT SHOW COUGARVILLE!!!

ALL 5 EPISODES...FULL LENGTH...AMAZING LOW PRICE!!

THE COUGARS ATTACK YOUNG BOYS!!!

THE POOL BOY.....THE CABLE GUY.....

.......THE MAILMAN......THE DELIVERY BOY....AND THE DELIVERY BOY'S FATHER!!!

ALL CAPTURED AND JERKED-OFF BY STACIE & JESSICA!!!!

The Entire First Season of Cougarville....the Highest rated TV Show on Jerky Girls TV....is now your to enjoy!!! Watch as Jerky, Cock-Starved Cougars Jessica Sexxxton & Stacie Starr Attack and Jerk-Off a whole bunch of young boys! After each young boy has been lured into the Cougar's Den.....Stacie and Jessica Masturbate him....and then they capture them in their Garage.....for....."future use"!!! In the Final Episode of Season One....one of the Captured boys' Father comes to take on the Cougars....unforunately....he suffers the same fate as his son....JERKED-OFF!!!!! Enjoy this Great Season One Package....and keep an eye out for Season Two of Cougarville!!!

Cougarville.wmv
Old 05-18-2018, 08:08 PM   #732
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Blackmailing Daddy - Emmas Secret Life HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Blackmail, Only Hadnjob

You catch me trying to steal your credit card. I tell you that I need it to go shopping. I know I spent more than I said I would last time I took it but I am sorry. What do you mean your not going to let me use it anymore daddy? Thats not fair. Maybe we can work something out. I see how you look at me, trying to peak down my shirts or up my skirts. I pull my tits out, "Yeah daddy. You like these tits don't you! See, we can work something out, right? Take that cock out and stroke it." I take my shorts off and give you a good look at my ass while I finger my wet pussy. "Oh daddy, you look so good stroking that cock. This is a dream come true for you isn't it daddy." I get a idea and take a jar off your nightstand. "I want you to jerk off into this jar daddy so I can slurp it and savor your cum. Oh yeah, stroke that cock daddy. I can't wait to taste your cum." You cum in the jar and I put it up to my lips but then pull it away and place a lid on it. "This is proof daddy. What will mom say? I think its about time I have my own credit card!"

blackmailing daddy hd.mp4
Old 05-18-2018, 09:09 PM   #733
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Krissy Lynn - Caught in Action HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Spying, Rough Sex

Krissy Lynn is nervous about her new outfit, but Nathan is super into it. He wants a blowjob and she’s a little unsure, but he shows her some videos as an example. She agrees, and they make out a bit. He drops his shorts and his cock springs to attention. For a beginner, she’s pretty good with her mouth. Her sister watches from the doorway; and getting turned on, heads upstairs to watch over the railing. She’s caught, and comes downstairs to talk. Krissy’s sister is very excited that conservative Krissy is finally sucking some dick. Savana thinks it’d be a great idea if they shared his cock, and Krissy agrees. She sucks his cock some more while Savana shows off for Nathan. Then they both work him over. Savana teaches her sister some techniques, then they all go down on each other. Krissy slowly slides herself on to that dick and rides it for a bit before Nathan slams up into her. Savana’s up next, and then sits on his face while they share the dick. They practice some deepthroating, then the girls stack themselves so Nathan can switch back and forth between pussies. He plows Krissy from behind then the girls suck his cock until he blows his load all over their tits.

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: KINK, KISSING, BOY-GIRL, FETISH, FOREPLAY
Keywords: nathan bronson, krissy lynn, savana styles, short hair, oral, dirty videos, extreme close ups, deep throat, cougar, dirty talk, blow job, cocksucking, bj, kissing, lust

Caught in Action HD.mp4

Old 05-19-2018, 06:18 AM   #734
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Pounding Stepmom Before Dad Gets Home - Alessandra Snow HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy

My nosy stepmom caught me masturbating for the first time ever. She seemed a little too devious about this, like she knew she was going to catch me. She divulged that she knew I was watching her the other day. It looked like I was screwed, but I was actually fucked… In a great way! Stepmom took my cock orally to make up for the time she left me blue balled and even let me get inside her moist pussy too. For a woman who has had kids, that twat was pretty damn tight!

Pounding Stepmom Before Dad Gets Home HD.mp4

Melissa Lynn - Step-Mom Behaviour Modification HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Passed Out, Helpless, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Caught In The Act

Rion's Step-mom is a total bitch to him. He knows she is out to get his inheritance and that is the only reason she married his dad. One morning Rion Helps her take a nap and puts a installs a Behaviour Modification Chip

When Rion's Mother starts barking orders at him, he decides it's time to change the way she treats him.

Rion tests out his new robot.

Rion makes his robot clean and then introduces her to "doll mode".
Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: ROBOTS, FRENCH MAID FETISH, SLUT TRAINING, MAGIC CONTROL, DOLL FETISH
Keywords: melissa lynn, pussy control, stripping, mental domination, woman following orders, submissive sluts, fucking, facials, blowjob, milf, forced stripping, crawling, mind control, humiliation, exercise
Step-Mom Behaviour Modification HD.mp4
Old 05-19-2018, 09:50 AM   #735
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Norah Nova - When Mom is Away HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Female Domination, Cheating, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum on Tits, Footjob

Little Norah pops in on her Dad doing a dirty thing putting him on the defensive, but she quickly calms his embarrassment when she shows him her tight little pink pussy. Dad loves his girls’ toes and she flexes them and stretches them out at Da admires them, putting them to his lips and kissing them, making his little lady giggle and laugh at being tickled. She rubs her pussy while he sucks on them, the pair having a really special bond as he continues to stroke his cock. Her tiny body arranges itself on all fours on the bed and he licks her tight little asshole before inserting his cock into her little pussy. The fucking brings them closer and closer and soon little Norah is in Da’s arms bouncing on his cock. Norah lets out little squeals of pleasure as she cums on her Da. Falling off of him onto the bed, she begs for Da’s spunk, pushing her tits together as he jerks himself to fruition over her perfect tiny body. When he does, she revels in it, he sibs dripping down her body. She always has fun when mom is away!

Sex Acts: kissing feet, toe sucking, both are masturbating separately, cunnilingus, rimming, doggy style, stand and carry, cum on tits

When Mom is Away HD.mp4
Stepmother Seduction - Anya Olsen, Lexi Luna HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Lesbian, Russian, Cunnilingus, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Latina, Anilingus, Caught In The Act, In Front Of Husband, Latina

Anya Olsen comes back to her dad’s place after her first week of college and meets her new stepmom, Lexi Luna. Her eyes immediately wander to Lexi’s big tits and she simply can’t keep her eyes off her cleavage, which makes her super horny. She pretends she has to study and runs upstairs where she wanders into the master bedroom. She finds her stepmom’s dildo and starts masturbating with it. Lexi eventually goes to check up on Anya and finds her playing with her favorite sex toy. She watches for a few moments before joining the horny teen for a hot lesbian fuck. The hot MILF and her stepdaughter then take turn licking and playing with each other’s dripping wet pussies!

stepmother.seduction.mp4
Old 05-19-2018, 07:59 PM   #736
flavor2235
Privileged Member

My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3 (2018) [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, DVD, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Stockings, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Cum on Pussy, Italian, Stockings

Maya Kendrick, Christiana Cinn, Kendra Lynn, Darcie Belle

Young Sluts Give Their Stepdads Some Sweet Bush!!
Darcie Belle wanted to go to a concert so she gave her stepdad some of her furry snatch and some head to get to convince him to let her go. When Kendra Lynn's mom went out of town she just had to give her stepdad some of that sweet poontang because she has heard him fucking her mom for hours many times! Christiana Cinn works for her stepdad's real estate company, but she wants a promotion so she let him pound her hairy lil pussy! Maya Kendrick wanted to borrow the car so she gave her stepdad a ride he will never forget!

my.stepdaughter.has.a.hairy.pussy.3.fullhd.mp4
Old 05-19-2018, 08:00 PM   #737
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Staying Over - Khloe Kapri HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Bathroom, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits

I know you were watching me. I heard the door closing... You don't have to lie. I'm not mad at you. We've always been close... Remember when we kissed that one time? I know you wonder what it would have been like to do more... I still think about it all the time....

***Starring Khloe Kapri***

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, POV SEX, SISTERS, BLONDES, ALL NATURAL
Keywords: khloe kapri, pov, sister, brother, secret, love, sleepover, blonde, blowjob, cumshot, petie

Staying Over 720p.mp4
Evelyn Castile Grandpa Creampie HD

Granddaughter, Teen, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Grandpa, Male Domination, Bathroom, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cheating, Netorare

Evelyn Castile Grandpa Creampie HD.mp4
Old 05-20-2018, 08:04 AM   #738
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Blaten Lee - Getting Paid To Let Stepmom Suck My Cock HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Getting Paid To Let Stepmom Suck My Cock HD.mp4
Old 05-20-2018, 08:13 AM   #739
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Daddy Does It Vol. 2 (2018)

Daughter, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, Latina, DVD, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Netorare, Stockings, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy

Riley Reid, Megan Rain, Penny Pax, Casey Calvert, Brooklyn Chase, Dahlia Sky, Kasey Warner

They're daddy's favorite for a reason! Rilynn Rae, Megan Rain, Riley Reid, Lucy Tyler and more know just hot to tease their dad into getting exactly what they want - his big fat cock! There's no doubt that daddy does it better because these horny daughters keep coming back for more!

daddydoesit2d1.mp4
daddydoesit2d2.mp4
Old 05-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #740
flavor2235
Privileged Member

Skylar Shows Daddy A Good Time - Skylar Snow HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Spying, Squirt, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Poor Steve and step daughter Skylar have had no love from mom in a while and Skylar knows just how to make daddy feel better. Skylar stops Steve in his tracks with her big tits popping out and gets him to feel how wet and tight her pussy if for him. She makes sure to prove that her tits are bigger, firmer and she can suck a better cock.

Big Tits, Brunette, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Tits, Step Family, Titty Fuck

new.18.04.25.skylar.snow.mp4

Sexy Milfs Swap Their Aggressive Teen Slut Daughters - Piper Palmer And Rosalyn Sphinx HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Lesbian, Group, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stockings

Ryder Skye and Alessandra Snow were enjoying some beverages while their daughters Piper Palmer and Rosalyn Sphinx were upstairs gossiping. The moms were happy to finally be hanging out again, and the girls were getting pissed at each other because through their gossip they found out they had both slept with the same guy. The girls began to fight, then their moms heard what was going on, went upstairs and tried to pull them apart. The moms then let the girls cool off and sat them down to give them a better method of dealing with their disagreements. Sometimes all it takes is a pop kiss to make things feel better! With that said some pussy rubbing does even more justice. The moms switched daughters and began to pleasure them with their hands and tongues. Before long this swap turned into a strap on dildo extravaganza teaching the girls how important friendship and lesbian sex really is.

TIME: 29:53

daughter swap hd.mp4