Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation
Default Stephania Mcmahon gets raped to death :)

Stephanie Mcmahon leaves the Raw arena, she was on her way to the airport. She was running a fever, which was common in the winter weather. She looked down at her watch, "11:30 PM, gotta hurry.." As stephanie was about to reach for her car I come up and cover her mouth. She struggled nicely, but all that movement behind me only made me more excited. "LET ME GO YOU MOTHER FUCK!!!!" Yelled stephanie, I turn her over and slap her. Her sexy face smacked against her car window, which was now cracked. I then pulled down my pants and punch her in the face. Stephanie was beganing to breakdown, she whimpered as she was being beaten. She saw my raw penis giong up and down, she smelted it too. "GET OFF ME!!' Yelled stephanie, I looked around, no one was there. I smiled as I grab some duct tape from my pants pocket. I wrap some tape around her mouth and hands. She couldnt move nor speak. I slap her, beat her, urinate on her. I then start to touch her body. She was whimpering through the tape, tears fell down her cheeks...

I poke my penis into the woman`s ear, she squirms with all her might, it`s useless, I start to urine in the bitch`s ear. She started shaking, hearing the urine flow into her ear was unbarable. "Stephanie, I remember you when I was 13, you were my favorite diva. I stayed up, late at night, masterbating with no remorse. I urintated in my bed thinking of your thick thighs and fake tits. I can`t control myself now, I have been working 3 jobs just to be here tonight, and I`m getting my money`s worth." I then feel on stephanie`s clothes. I felt her sexy tight shirt, I rub on her swollen belly (She was pregnant I than rubs on her smooth black pantyhose that protected her chunky thighs. I took off her high heels, rub them on my penis, loving the smell they offer. Stephanie was in tears, it was gonna happen, she was gonna get raped even though she was pregnant...

I lick her heels and suck on the soles, masterbating as I smell the odor of the shoes. I then hit stephanie in the face with her shoes, repedetly. This got someone`s attention, Molly Holly heard rough grunting, she then ran to the rape scence. "OH MY GOSH! WHO ARE YOU!" Before she could react I grab her neck and snap it into the car window. Poor molly`s face was lacerated in blood, I than grabbed a pair of scissors and cut out her toungue so she couldnt speak. I than grabbed out some nails and slammed it into Molly`s hands, impaling them to the car, she couldnt speak nor move!!!

Stephanie cried in silence as she saw Molly bleeding through her mouth and hands. I pulled down her pants and raped her, my cock slashed its way through Molly`s rectum, she couldnt gasp, she was mute. She looked back at me in misery and fear. I laughed as I ejaculated in her 3x. Molly kept on looking back at me, seeing her body nudge back and forth in silence was the sexiest thing ever. I punched her repedtedly as I continued my brutal assault. I finally ejaculated in her rectum another 9x, stephanie was in misery and in fear as Molly Holly stopped breathing. I raped her non-stop until she was no more, I unbolt Molly`s hands and throw her on the ground, her eyes were still open, staring at stephanie...

Stephanie tried to roll over until she got away, that only did so much. I laughed out loud as I grabbed my scissors and started to mutilate stephanie. "Oh baby you get me SO horny!" I slap her HARD across the face. I than stab Stephanie in the thigh with the scissors, she tries to scream but its no use. I lick her gash and taste her blood, it made me horny. I than rubbed on her pantyhose, Stephanie began to pee on herslef. I loved looking at her sexy urine seep through her pantyhose. I than got hard again, I raised Stephanie`s legs upward and ripped her pantyhose. Stephanie couldn`t do anything abuot it. I rammed my penis into her vagina, I loved it. I looked down at Stephanie, who was in horror. She had a blank look on her face as I pumped myself into her. I did this until I reached my peek, than I grabbed the scissors and gashed open her pregnant tummy, exposing the insides. I procedded to rape her, stephanie bled through the duct tape. I kept on raping her until I ejaculated once more. Stephanie bled to death, I than put on my pants, zipped them back up and walked away....
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death View Post
Stephanie Mcmahon leaves the Raw arena, she was on her way to the airport. She was running a fever, which was common in the winter weather. She looked down at her watch, "11:30 PM, gotta hurry.." As stephanie was about to reach for her car I come up and cover her mouth. She struggled nicely, but all that movement behind me only made me more excited. "LET ME GO YOU MOTHER FUCK!!!!" Yelled stephanie, I turn her over and slap her. Her sexy face smacked against her car window, which was now cracked. I then pulled down my pants and punch her in the face. Stephanie was beganing to breakdown, she whimpered as she was being beaten. She saw my raw penis giong up and down, she smelted it too. "GET OFF ME!!' Yelled stephanie, I looked around, no one was there. I smiled as I grab some duct tape from my pants pocket. I wrap some tape around her mouth and hands. She couldnt move nor speak. I slap her, beat her, urinate on her. I then start to touch her body. She was whimpering through the tape, tears fell down her cheeks...

I poke my penis into the woman`s ear, she squirms with all her might, it`s useless, I start to urine in the bitch`s ear. She started shaking, hearing the urine flow into her ear was unbarable. "Stephanie, I remember you when I was 13, you were my favorite diva. I stayed up, late at night, masterbating with no remorse. I urintated in my bed thinking of your thick thighs and fake tits. I can`t control myself now, I have been working 3 jobs just to be here tonight, and I`m getting my money`s worth." I then feel on stephanie`s clothes. I felt her sexy tight shirt, I rub on her swollen belly (She was pregnant I than rubs on her smooth black pantyhose that protected her chunky thighs. I took off her high heels, rub them on my penis, loving the smell they offer. Stephanie was in tears, it was gonna happen, she was gonna get raped even though she was pregnant...

I lick her heels and suck on the soles, masterbating as I smell the odor of the shoes. I then hit stephanie in the face with her shoes, repedetly. This got someone`s attention, Molly Holly heard rough grunting, she then ran to the rape scence. "OH MY GOSH! WHO ARE YOU!" Before she could react I grab her neck and snap it into the car window. Poor molly`s face was lacerated in blood, I than grabbed a pair of scissors and cut out her toungue so she couldnt speak. I than grabbed out some nails and slammed it into Molly`s hands, impaling them to the car, she couldnt speak nor move!!!

Stephanie cried in silence as she saw Molly bleeding through her mouth and hands. I pulled down her pants and raped her, my cock slashed its way through Molly`s rectum, she couldnt gasp, she was mute. She looked back at me in misery and fear. I laughed as I ejaculated in her 3x. Molly kept on looking back at me, seeing her body nudge back and forth in silence was the sexiest thing ever. I punched her repedtedly as I continued my brutal assault. I finally ejaculated in her rectum another 9x, stephanie was in misery and in fear as Molly Holly stopped breathing. I raped her non-stop until she was no more, I unbolt Molly`s hands and throw her on the ground, her eyes were still open, staring at stephanie...

Stephanie tried to roll over until she got away, that only did so much. I laughed out loud as I grabbed my scissors and started to mutilate stephanie. "Oh baby you get me SO horny!" I slap her HARD across the face. I than stab Stephanie in the thigh with the scissors, she tries to scream but its no use. I lick her gash and taste her blood, it made me horny. I than rubbed on her pantyhose, Stephanie began to pee on herslef. I loved looking at her sexy urine seep through her pantyhose. I than got hard again, I raised Stephanie`s legs upward and ripped her pantyhose. Stephanie couldn`t do anything abuot it. I rammed my penis into her vagina, I loved it. I looked down at Stephanie, who was in horror. She had a blank look on her face as I pumped myself into her. I did this until I reached my peek, than I grabbed the scissors and gashed open her pregnant tummy, exposing the insides. I procedded to rape her, stephanie bled through the duct tape. I kept on raping her until I ejaculated once more. Stephanie bled to death, I than put on my pants, zipped them back up and walked away....
WTF.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
sweetmizzery

sweetmizzery has initial reputation

hmmmmm
sweetmizzery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
Angel Of Death

um.....let me guess...you guys didnt expect all that....
Old 11-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death View Post
um.....let me guess...you guys didnt expect all that....
That's a fucking good guess.

A little too gory, especially the whole scissor stabbing part because I'm the kind of fantasy rapist who likes to do pretty much anything minus physical violence which results in broken bones, and big cuts. Little cuts I may be okay with but not huge ones like that.

As a result, I'm not big on BDSM, but I'm definitely okay with rape in trains, gangbang rapes.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #6
Angel Of Death

k, well my stuff is a mix of Horror and religon. Rape massacre (WHICH IS DONE BY THE WAY!) Is alittle bit more stable. The place where the rapes actually take place is DEAD on like saw. but other than that its pretty erotik!