Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #21
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jessica: "Don't whip me, oh don't whip me. I'll be a good girl, I promise I'll be a good girl"

[Sob, Sob, Sob]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabb.jpg (60.4 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabc.jpg (79.4 KB, 139 views)
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #22
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jessica was promising to be a good girl so I decided to test her to see just how obedient she would be. I removed all my clothes and freed Jessica from the ropes binding her, telling her, “Now get that shirt the rest of the way off cunt, I want you butt ass naked”

Now that Jessica and I were both completely naked, I ordered her down on her knees at my feet, and as she knelt there in front of me, I instructed her what I wanted her to do, “Now I want you to take my cock in your hand and lead me over to that hay bale Bitch”

Seeing the humiliation I was causing little Jess was such a turn on for me as she crawled on her knees with my hard cock in her trembling little hand, leading me over to the hay bale.

Once we reached the hay bale I ordered Jessica to bend over the bale, face down, and standing behind her I kicked her sexy shapely legs apart, dropping to my knees between them, “Now beg me to fuck you whore! Beg me to fuck you ort I’ll ram my dick up your ass!”
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #23
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jessica: "Pl, please fuck me"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabd.jpg (60.6 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabe.jpg (60.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabf.jpg (59.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabg.jpg (65.9 KB, 122 views)
Old 02-08-2009, 08:07 AM   #24
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Pl, please fuck me" little Jessica whimpered, as I knelt behind her snuggling the velvety balloted head of my prick between her soft, smooth pussy lips, grinning ear to ear as I listened to her beg me to violate her womanhood, and with one hard thrust of my hips I had joined us together as one, her tight pink meat wrapped tightly around my rod.

Kneeling there behind Jess with my cock buried inside of her honey hoe, and my hands on my hips I told her, “You better start pumping that pussy and wiggling that sweet ass of yours you lazy little cunt, satisfying my cock better be priority number one for you, if I think you’re holding back on me I will stop being such a nice guy to you and your slut sister! I’ll make sure both of you little hoes regret the day you were born”

Jessica took my words to heart, for she began humping and pumping her pussy up and down on my prick, wiggling and twisting at the hips, making her beefy buns jiggle as she slammed them into my pelvis, and I began slapping her round little rump, telling her, “That’s it! … Yea! … Now start oinking like a pig my little barnyard Bitch!”

“Oink! Oink! Oink!” little Jessica sobbed in total humiliation, “Louder you sluttish little swine!” I yelled, “OINK!! OINK!! OINK!!” Jess sobbed at the top of her lungs as I began shooting my load deep inside of her unprotected fertile pussy, but my cock stayed rock hard inside of Jess, and I grabbed a fistful of Jessica’s long black hair, rearing her little head back, asking her, “Does my cock feel satisfied to you? You’re as worthless ass tits on a Boar Bitch! And you deserve a good ass fucking!”

Holding on to Jessica’s hair, I pulled my cock out of her ravaged honey hole only to slam it full length up her tight virgin asshole, the smooth silken walls of her rectum ripping around my fat rod as it was forced to accommodate it, and poor little Jess was jerking, twitching, twisting and flopping around underneath me in agony with my pole impaled up her tail pip, kicking her sexy legs on either side of me, beating her little feet against the ground, and my chest swelled in masculine pride as jess, without even being told to do so, started oinking like a pig as loud as her lungs could scream it.

By the time I came up Jessica’s ass she was so weak that it was all she could do to stand in front of the support beam that I had stood her in front of, I made her hug the pillar as she stood facing it, and I tied her wrist together, tying her to the post, then I tied her ankles together before going over to Carol and cutting the ropes that bound her, stripping Carol completely naked, I stood her in front of another support post facing her sister Jessica, and tied Carol to the beam in the same fashion as Jess.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #25
cynthiaf

Jessica: "Oh god, not my ass, oh my ass, Oink, Oink, Stop, Stop, Oh god stop, Oink, Oink, Oink, I'll be a good little piggy just stop"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabh.jpg (43.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabi.jpg (68.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabj.jpg (53.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabk.jpg (48.4 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabl.jpg (69.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 02-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #26
cynthiaf

Jessica: "Will you let us go now?"

Carol: "Please let us go, you've raped us both, what else could you possibly want?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabn.jpg (74.3 KB, 103 views)
Old 02-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #27
jwham
Privileged Member

I was stroking a fire in the potbelly stove that I used to heat my barn as I listened to my two pretty little captives beg me to let them go, and I was almost done with them, but not until I branded them for life with the branding iron that I was stroking the fire in the stove with, and I left the iron in the fire to get nice and hot as I walked over to Carol, stroking her long hair and pulling it back into a ponytail, tying it with a rubber band, then using my knife I cut her ponytail off to keep as a memento of this night, and I did the same to Jessica.

Walking back over to the stove I grabbed the branding iron, then walking towards Jessica with an evil grin on my face, and she was looking back over her shoulder as I stood behind her, staring in utter terror at the glowing hot iron, and she was screaming in horrifying fear, “NOOOO!!! NOOOO! NOOOOO!! DON”T DO IT ---- AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” but I just laughed as I pressed the tip of my hot iron to the soft meaty flesh of her ass cheek, at the tip of the iron there were four letters she would be forever branded with, “SLUT”

Poor little Carol was dancing a jig on her toes, pulling at the rope that bound her too the post as I walked towards her with my iron in hand, “NOOOO!! NOOOO! YOU CAN”T DO THIS TO US PLEASEEEE!!!” Carol begged, but I felt no pity nor showed her any mercy as I branded her with my iron.

I hogtied the twos sisters and gagged their mouth before loading them into the back of my pickup truck, and threw a tarp overtop of them to cover them up, warning them, “Now I’m going to take you two too a place where you can get help, but if I hear a peep out of either of you I will pull the truck over and put a bullet in both of your brain pans, so keep your mouth shut and this will soon be over”

I drove the two sisters into the city, to the seedy side of town where all the homeless and criminals roamed the streets, and I pulled into a alley about 60 yards from a gang of rough looking thugs, I got out of my truck, pulling the tarp off of the sisters and pulled them out of the truck and tossing them next to a trash dumpster, before yelling at the gang of black gangsters, “All ya’ll up for some free white meat! Or you all queer?”

“We’ll show you gueer mutha fugga!” I heard one say as they started hurrying towards my location, and I hopped in my truck driving away looking in the rearview mirror as the gang reach the point where I had dumped the two sisters, and I could see one of them giving me the thumbs up as the others were giving high five to each other.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #28
cynthiaf

Carol: "OH no, What do we do now Jess?"

Jessica: "Rely on the kindness of strangers......"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabo.jpg (66.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg gg-rav-aabp.jpg (58.8 KB, 78 views)