Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)
Default City of Heroines: Episode 2 (Reserved)

Mastermind Vs. Supergirl
Old 10-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had sought revenge on some of those that had wronged me in the past. I even was able to manipulate people to get money and gold as well as other riches. I was becoming bored especially as I had just developed the power to erase short term memories so no one realized the things I had been doing.

Supergirl was in the headlines almost daily as I began to fantasize about what I would love to do with that blond slut. I couldn’t go straight after her though. I needed a plan. I came up a costume and waited for an opportunity.

October 20, 2008 was it. Lex Luther was attacking her and had good old kryptonite and was getting the best of her. I flung into action and used my powers to defeat Luther. I first implanted a thought to draw his attention then I hit him with a roundhouse kick to the face. I looked him the eyes and froze him then tied him up with some rope. I disposed of the kryptonite or at least everyone thought I did. I hid it in a steel box in my vehicle and am keeping for later.

The authorities come and take Lex Luther away. I untie Supergirl.

“Supergirl are you okay? I am Mastermind and am a big fan of yours. I just wanted to help.” I said as I helped you up.

“A lot of spectators, maybe we can go somewhere to talk a little more private. I don’t fly so if you don’t mind maybe you can provide my transportation.” I smile at you.

I can't wait to rape this slut and show her real power.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw Lex Luther causing havoc on the ground as I flew over the big city. He was shooting at the police when I landed behind him and grabbed his gun and melted it with my eyes. He turned and punched me and I just pushed him a bit and he flew back fast against his car. I walked over to him when as he opened his car door and drew out a piece of kryptonite. I fell like a stone to the ground and he tied me up with many ropes and placed the kryptonite right by me. I was getting weaker and weaker by the second when I saw a man that could only be another super hero race on the scene and attacked Luther.

I watched as he delivered a round house kick to Luther's face and then seemed to freeze him. He tied him up with ropes and took away the kryptonite. It felt strange to have a man untie me like I was any other young woman. He lifted me to my feet and held me while I regained my strength. I watched the police take Luther away.

“Supergirl are you okay? I am Mastermind and am a big fan of yours. I just wanted to help.” I gave you a weak smile as I nodded my head. Soon my strength returned and I moved away from your arms. "Thank you so much for helping me".

I looked around as you mentioned the spectators and nodded my head. I put my arms around your large body and kicked off from the ground and before you knew it we were high in the sky. I looked up at you. "Do you know where you want to go?"
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I worked on implanting all kinds of positive thoughts in your head and to make you crush on me. It was not easy as you are strong mentally but I have an advantage as you don’t know my powers.
“Well my sweet wonderful super heroine, I am up for anything like that mountain top over there. We can just talk.” I reply and we take off.

Another man in a long over coat takes my vehicle and drives it to a secluded house in the country.

I talk to Supergirl and compliment her.
“I know you work alone and all but I want you to know I would love to watch your back. It is no secret your weakenesses dear. I on the other hand am new. I developed my powers from a top secret government experiment so no one really knows me.” I say and smile turning the charm on high gear.

We talk some more and I have you drop you me off in the country near a big farm house.

“Furthermore, in the super hero business…there are a lot of alliances and even partnerships. So just consider it. Here is my cell number dear. There are a lot of bad people out there and I even heard of a guy that has telkinetic powers and controls lightening.” I say as you leave.

I walk into the house and then take a secret passage to the underground headquarters.
“Underwise, my friend. I am proceeding with our plan. Soon we will have that little blond slut and do with her as we wish and even make her our sex slave.” I say and laugh.

“This will be more enjoyable than the last 27 years of our chess games for sure old friend.” I say and chuckle.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)

Underwise

I watched from a nearby alley as supergirl lifted my aquantance away. With a slight bit of annoyance, I get into his car and drive it to our nearby headquarters. Although menial tasks such as this are far below me, I consider that it might be worth it in the long run.

It's only twenty or so minutes before Mastermind returns, and as he does so, I listen to what he has to say.

“Underwise, my friend. I am proceeding with our plan. Soon we will have that little blond slut and do with her as we wish and even make her our sex slave. This will be more enjoyable than the last 27 years of our chess games for sure old friend.”

I nod.

"Perhaps, but we can not get cocky yet. Supergirl is powerful, and even with your mental abilities and my telekinesis, she may find the strength to defeat us. We must be cautious. Aside from that, I was pleased with your results."

I pull the kryptonite from my robes.

"Now, we must wait for Supergirl to respond to you, assuming you did give her your number."
Old 10-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoyed my time with Mastermind and had a soft fuzzy feeling for him. It was strange I would feel that way, I was usually a loner as people I care about can be harmed because of me and I could not have that. But still he had his powers and it would be nice to have someone protect my back for a change. I thought about it for several days and found I wanted to see him again.

I had a busy few days, saving a young girl from a bad man and taking him to prison. Helping and old lady get her cat out of a tree. Looking after a delivery of money to a bank after I placed 3 thiefs into the hands of the local police. And all through that I thought of Mastermind. It was a particularly slow day when I went to the phone booth and gave him a call.

"I would like to meet with you, Mastermind."
Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #7
RLA68
Banned

I concentrated my powers to find Supergirl and focus my thoughts for her to like me and get a strong case of puppy love.

Then all of sudden my cell phone rang and it was her.
“My darling blond angel of justice. Of course I would love to see you again. How about the corner of 35th street and Elm.? At 7 pm.” I say and smile.

“Underwise quit bitching about me beating your ass in chess again. Of course I cheated I read your mind. We have work to do. This was your idea to start.” I call to my friend.

“Alright cut a piece of the kryptonite as you suggested and go to 35th street and Elm. Rob the money cash place and then wait for Supergirl. Attack her. I will come along as we planned then you need to get out of there. Quit hitting me that damn lightning sore fucking loser. Save it for the blond slut.” He says and laughs.

“Soon she will be our sex slave. Then we will start a harem of super heroine sex slaves.” I laugh hysterically.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
Underwise

I lower my hand, deciding to save the rest of my lightning for Supergirl. The chess game was starting to piss me off, so I decided to use this anger against the heroine when I met her. I knew I would need it. Nodding to Mastermind, I telekinetically picked up the slice of the kryptonite we had forged and slipped it into my robes.

It was 6:50. She would be here soon, and if Mastermind had done his job properly, she would be here sooner in anticipation. Deciding it was time to act, I turned around and faced the jewelry store in front of me. Lifting my fingers, red lightning burst forth and the glass shattered to pieces. The alarm went off instantly, and ignoring it, I stood still, mentally pulling bits of jewelry towards me. As expected, it wasn't long before I heard someone land behind me and spin me around. I stared into Supergirl's face and smiled.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #9
rvplymates
Banned

I was flying to my meeting with Mastermind with that strange soft fuzzy feeling about him. I frowned as I looked down and saw a thief in front of a Jewery store obviously stealing. I touched down and approached him. I grabbed his arm and turned him about. "Don't you know it is not nice to steal."

I was feeling strangely weak as this man who I recognize in an instant as a super villian shot a bolt of lightning at me. I smacked the bolt down and pushed him back but he did not fly through the windo as I had expected. I was losing strength quickly and I wondered why when Mastermind came from no where and pushed the perk away from me. I watched them fight for awhile but dropped to my knees as a wave of weakness assulted me. I put my hand to my eyes and wondered what was wrong with me.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #10
RLA68
Banned

I run in as Underwise has Supergirl at a disadvantage and hits her with his red lightning. I dropkick him away. I then shield Supergirl.
“You bastard, now you are dealing with me.” I say like a tough guy.

I act like I am staring into Underwise’s eyes and am freezing him. He reaches out with his right hand flings a bolt of red lightning then apparently snaps out of it and runs away as I fall to ground next to Supergirl.

“Are you okay darling? Did he hurt you?” I ask all concerned about her. Luckily Underwise toned down the lightning on me because that stings.

I help her up and suggest we go somewhere again secluded.
“I think we should go somewhere again as it appears that guy is gone. I would love some private time with you.” I say and really focus my implanted thoughts on her.

We arrive at our mountaintop and we talk as I put my around her and start flirting. I then reach in and give her a kiss on the lips not too deep but a little aggressive.
“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to come on too strong. I just really like you.” I apologize but my plan is working.

We talk some more before you drop me off.
“Well darling how about the park tomorrow morning. No way can we have a crime there as we had today for our meeting. 6am? I want t tell you Supergirl, I am very infatuated with you dear and think you are so wonderful.” I say and then lean in and kiss you again before you fly off.

I enter the headquarters and smile at Underwise.
“Tomorrow at 6 am in the park. We will capture Supergirl.” I laugh.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #11
Underwise

I continued this false fight with Mastermind for several more minutes before glancing over at Supergirl. She was on the ground, clutching her face and she looked near unconciousness. Nodding to Mastermind, he brought his fist to my head and I stumbled backwards. I hit the ground, let the kryptonite shard fall from my robes, and quickly retreated. As I made my way around the alley, I made sure to keep the both of them in sight. I was interested to see how he planned on doing his part.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I vaguely see you fighting the villian as waves of dizzyness take me over. Suddenly your are at my side asking me if I am ok and if I am hurt. I start feeling my strength come back slowly. You help me up like a gentleman and tell me you want to go somewhere secluded it again an I feel that it is the right thing to do.

My stength is fully back and I put my arms around you and feel your muscular body pressed against mine, and it feels strangely good as I kick off and take us to the mountain top. When I let you go you put your arms around me and kiss my lips making me feel excited. You apologized for kissing me and I answer. "Don't be, I liked it. I was amazed at my own boldness.

We chat some more and then it is time to go. I hold onto you a little longer beore letting you go when I took you where you wanted to go. I smile and agree to meet you tomorrow at 6 at the park. Another kiss makes me excited and then I flew off. A little ways off I did a few flips.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #13
Underwise

Once again, I find myself waiting for Supergirl. This time, I've brought the entire chunk of the kryptonite, but I figure that I should toy with this heroine first. That is what I enjoy. So, before she arrived, I hid the kryptonite under a bench and waited in the center of the park. Mastermind should be along shortly.

But before he arrives, Supergirl lands only a dozen feet from me. She's even earlier than yesterday. Mastermind did his job well. As she eagerly looks around for Mastermind, I let out a small cough. She turns.

"Ah, Supergirl. Glad to meet again. I think you'll find the circumstances of this fight a bit more fair than yesterday."

I raise my hand and let my lightning fly at her. As expected, she knocks it to the side and charges at me. Her speed is amazing, but with a quick reaction, I manage to push against her with my mind. She seems slightly shocked, and I take advantage of the moment. I hit her with a bolt of lightning and watch as she lands on her back. Immediately, I raise both my hands, using the full extent of my power to hold her down, but even so, she's fighting against my telekinesis strongly. It's only a matter of time before she breaks my grip.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:19 PM   #14
RLA68
Banned

I show up in the park and see Underwise again getting the better of Supergirl. I walk up and he stops the attack. I stand between Supergirl and Underwise.

I pause and smile then look at Supergirl. I look into her eyes and freeze her.

“So I suppose you think I am going to save you? Don’t you? Well I have a better idea.” I say with an evil grin and take some rope and tie Supergirl up.

“My dear, my friend here Undewise and I are going to see how many times we can rape your pretty blond slut ass until you realize you are now our sex slave.” I continue to say as we put you in the helicopter Underwise came in.

I laugh at Supergirls pleadings as we finally arrive back at the headquarters. We take turns cutting that ridiculous outfit off of her until she is naked.
“Gosh Supergirl, did you really think I loved you. You little blond slut.” I continue to taunt her.

“Your plan Underwise, you can have 1st. Just don’t wear her out too much.” I say and laugh as I leave him alone with her.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:43 PM   #15
rvplymates
Banned

Once again I feel that strange weakness as I land but I had no time to worry about it as I hear a cough behind me. I turn to see the bad guy from yesterday. He throws a lightning bolt at me and I knock it to the side and run at him at full speed. I groan as something strange hits me and I look at you shocked. I see the lightning bolt coming at me and cannot get out of the way. Suddenly I am lying on my back and I realized it is telekinesis that is holding me down and on my back and it is from you. I start fighting against it and then I hear Mastermind and think I am safe and get up. I see you stand between me and him and then you look at me and smile and I am frozen to the spot.

You taunt me with your words. “So I suppose you think I am going to save you? Don’t you? Well I have a better idea.” I cant believe you are tying me up and then you tell me, “My dear, my friend here Undewise and I are going to see how many times we can rape your pretty blond slut ass until you realize you are now our sex slave.”

I am hurt and shocked and feeling stupid as you put me in the helicopter. I pleaded with you two not to do this to me as I am a virgin. You both laugh at me and cut my clothing from my body. I am naked and unnerved as you speak to me again

“Gosh Supergirl, did you really think I loved you. You little blond slut.” I hear you tell Underwise that he can go first as you leave the room. I run for the door, not caring I was naked I wanted out and was going to make it so.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #16
Underwise

I watch as Supergirl pounds on the door, trying to get out. Even with the hidden kryptonite in the room, she's making dents on the titanium door. I find the sight of her so desperate arousing, and soon I decide it's time to act. Now, with only my right hand, I easily throw you to the ground. You land on your stomach, and your groaning and crying make me smile. With my foot, I flip you onto your back and kneel next to you.

"Poor Supergirl." I muse. "Betrayed by your lover and left for me. Even in your weakened state, it seems that you maintain most of your power. You are invulnerable, and I can not hurt you. Or...can I?"

I lead my hand down to your exposed vagina. You start to whimper, and I smile. Flicking my fingers, sparks of lightning strike your pussy. You arch and let out a cry.

"So, the great Supergirl can be hurt?"

I let the electricity spark on again. You arch and cry and plead for me to stop, and I strengthen the sparks. Soon, I notice that your body is starting to glisten from sweat, and I slowly stick the tip of my finger into your vagina. Despite your crying, it's nice and wet.

"So, Mastermind was right. You are a slut."

I smile as you begin to whimper. Though I doubt you could put up much of a fight anymore, I still hold you down with my powers as I walk to the front of your entrance. Disrobing, I reveal my face and my cock to you for the first time, and then I guide my cock into your pussy.

You weren't lying about being a virgin. As I begin to push in, I feel how incredibly tight you are and a wave of pleasure rushes over me. Soon, I feel you hymen break, and you seem to cry at this. Lavishing in your pain, I push in farther, and when I have my entire penis in you, I begin a steady motion.

You are so tight, that despite my want to savor you, I feel myself on the verge of climax. Normally, I would cum in you right then and there, but seeing as Mastermind still wants his turn, I respectfully pull out, walk to your mouth, force it open with telekinesis and let my load off.

As I put my robes back on and walk out the door, I hear you gagging and crying. Mastermind is standing next to one of our computers. He had watched the entire show on a camera and he was grinning.

"She's all yours." I say.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #17
rvplymates
Banned

I could see the dents I was creating on the titanium door each time I pounded on it. I could not understand why I felt a lack of strength. The door should have been down with one shot or at the very most two shots. I wondered what was wrong with me and was about to melt the door with my eyes when you suddenly threw me to the floor. I actually felt pain as I landed on my stomach, something I have never felt before. I groaned and started to cry which surprised me, I usually only cry when someone I love has died.

I felt your foot under my weak body and as you flipped me onto my back, I squealed. I turn my face to you as you speak to me. "Poor Supergirl. Betrayed by your lover and left for me. Even in your weakened state, it seems that you maintain most of your power. You are invulnerable, and I can not hurt you. Or...can I?" I search your face wondering what you meant by that but soon I knew as your hand went to my vagina. I whimper and try to push away from you but suddenly you flick your fingers a spark of light hits my naked sex. I arch my back and cry out.

"So, the great Supergirl can be hurt?"

With those words you let loose with and electric spark that strikes my sex again. I arch my back again. “Please don’t do this to me”. I gasped as you stick a finger into my vagina and strangely, it felt good. Your words cut me deep.

"So, Mastermind was right. You are a slut."

I whimper and cry out. “Please stop it”. But you use your powers on me to hold me in place on the floor and I feel great fear and I see you taking off your clothing. I see your face and wonder for a moment why a handsome man has to rape a woman. My eyes travel down your body and I tremble at how huge it is as you kneel between my legs and press you member to my opening. You press forward and I scream as your huge shaft hits my hymen. “Please, please, don’t do it.” It felt like a knife stabbed me when you ripped through my virtue and tears of pain rained down my face. I felt every painful inch of your member go forward into me until it sank deeply into my womb. I felt you pull back almost out of me and I hoped it was over but no you came into me up to the hilt. The motion continued forever or so I thought. I didn’t think it could get any worse.

I was wrong as you pulled out of my sex and used your telekinesis power force my mouth open. I saw your penis coming closer to my face and then you pushed it into my mouth. I choked on the size of it as you moved in and out for a short time and then suddenly something shot down my throat and I had swallow in order to breath. Your seed filled my mouth two more times before you were done and pulled out. I gagged from the left overs and from the taste. I was crying hard and you did not care that you had humiliated me. For the first time in my super life I wanted to die.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #18
RLA68
Banned

I am working hard on implanting thoughts to Supergirl of fear, terror, inadequacy, confusion and all kinds of nightmarish feelings into her thoughts.

I watched with great satisfaction as Underwise fucked Supergirl and made her swallow his man seed. When he was finished, he came out smiled at me then said “She’s all your.” I high five him and smile as I enter the room.

“Hi gorgeous. Ready to get fucked by a stud?” I chuckle at Underwise’s exspense.

I walk over and stare into her eyes and freeze her. Then I lay her flat on her back.
“I am going to give it to you good you blond slut.” I say with passion in my voice.

I commence with sucking and kissing her breasts then move up to the neck. I am in between her legs and much to my delight she is still very wet. I slam my cock into her and start hammering with long hard strokes deliberately over pumping in and out. I focus my implanted thoughts to drive her hard into the throes of passion as this is the greatest thing ever and make her cum harder and harder with my mind power as I pound away.

I pump a little faster and little harder until I am fucking her with a fury. Finally I feel myself ready to climax.
“I am just about there slutgirl.” I groan.

I pump a couple more times and arch my back then flex my muscles, and focus all my mental enegery to make her climax as hard she could ever imagine and shoot my manseed deep inside her. I would actually like to impregnate her. I hug her tight and kiss her neck.
“Ohhh fuck you are great.” I say and fall to the side.

After a bit I get up. I get her up and take her to the shower.
“Clean up slut. We are not done with you. Just taking a break.” I say and laugh as I walk out of the room when she takes a shower.

“Undewise you got her virginity. I get to impregnate her. Okay?” I say to my friend.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #19
rvplymates
Banned

I was sitting up fighting the thoughts of fear, terror, inadequacy, confusion and all kinds of nightmarish feelings that I just knew Mastermind was implanting in my mind. I had to get the upper hand here or I would be lost. Each time they used their powers on me I was learning how to turn them around but they did not know that. I jumped as Mastermind came into the room and said such a nasty thing to me. “Hi gorgeous. Ready to get fucked by a stud?”

I was getting ready to jump up and attack him as he froze me with his eyes. I could not stop him from laying me flat on my back. I tried to use power from my eyes to mow him down but he held me tightly in his power. I hated it when he told me what he was going to do to me. “I am going to give it to you good you blond slut.”

I gasped as your mouth sucked and kissed my breasts before moving to my neck. A groan leaves my lips and you slam your cock into my sex and start pounding me. I feel the power of your mind pushing me into passion as my body cums over and over. My groans become louder and louder as you pump harder, faster and deeper into me and tell me you are almost there. I scream in ecstasy as your power fills me with to overflowing and my body shoots out a hard huge amount of cum and I scream in orgasmic splendor that makes my whole body quack and jerk as you fill me up with your cum. I am humiliated with what you have done to me. You held me tightly and kissed my neck and I groan as you tell me I am great.

I still was weak and shaken as you pull me to my feet and take me to the bathroom. You push me to the shower and belittle me some more. “Clean up slut. We are not done with you. Just taking a break.” I hate your laughter as you leave me to stagger into the shower. I turn the water on still shaken by what has happened to me. It flows over me but does not make me feel any better about myself. I wash myself being careful to be gentle with my sore aching sex.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:47 PM   #20
Underwise

“Undewise you got her virginity. I get to impregnate her. Okay?” Mastermind said as he left the room.

"Fine." I shrug. "While you were in there, I finished the next tool. Supergirl may be in our hands, but she could still have power. We must be completely sure that she is weak, else she might escape. So, I created this."

I raised a bundle of metal chains. They glowed with a faint radioactivity.

"I melted parts of kryptonite onto these chains. They should do their job well. I'm going to test it right now."

Leaving Mastermind to watch Supergirl shower, I head into another room where there were already chains hanging from the walls. Removing them, I quickly replaced them with the kryptonite chains. After, I grabbed two wrist cuffs and a collar and walked into the shower room. Supergirl's back was to me as I came up behind her, and mercilessly, I grab her by the neck and throw her on her back.

Before she can even scream, I have telekinetically placed the collar and the cuffs on her neck and hands. Roughly grabbing her, I sling her over my shoulder and return to the room with the chains. Mastermind appeared to be waiting for me, and together we chained her to the wall so that she could move, but not very far. In my opinion, she looked like a dog.

"It's your call." I say to Mastermind. "What's the next thing we do?"