Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Her Night On The Town (part 3 Laura)

Martha and Tony left Tina struggling on the chains and moved to where Laura lay strapped to the metal table.

Laura was waking up and slowly discovering her position. Her strength had not returned enough to scream yet. Martha would give her no time to. The flat of Tony's hand came down and slapped her hard over her pantie covered cunt. This time she opened her mouth to scream, but Martha was there to thrust a ring-gag into the opening. Laura's eyes opened wide in shock and she tugged to no avail at the straps.

Martha adjusted the small head rest up, allowing Laura to see Tina, across the room from her. Tina was chained, spread out in a wide X, a red ball gag in her mouth, a look of horror and pain on her face. Now Laura was really scared.

"Notice how your friend is fucking the air,' Martha told Laura. 'a symptom of the suppository we gave her. Don't worry though, we have a different method to induce the chemicals to your system."

Tony began to prepare her. He used his large knife,(making sure she had a good look at it), to cut off her bra and panties.

"Well, isn't that pretty, a nice little landing strip," he commented running his rough hand over her mons.

He adjusted some knobs at the table and to her surprise, he was able to lift her legs up, spread them and push her ankles down towards her breasts. Another section under her ass, folded down. This position left her asshole and cunt exposed for their abuse. He left her head facing up, so she would have a good view between her spread legs. Martha was doing something else, away from her view. She could not see what.

"Here's the cool part," Tony said.

He hit a switch and the foot of the table began to tilt up. Blood rushed to Laura's head, leaving her body tilted in a sharp angle, ass in the air.

Martha came back into her view. She was holding two large, clear, enema bags, that she attached to a hook above her head. What ever was in the bags, was thick and whitish in color. She caressed her soft hand over Laura's belly.

"You have a very smooth stomach. You must work out. I can fix that right up for you," Martha said, to Laura's horror.

"The cream please," She asked Tony, holding out her hand.

He handed her the same heating cream that had been used on Tina. She used it to lube up a strange balloon-like nozzle. After that she placed a dollop on her index finger, than began to spread it around Laura's exposed asshole.

Laura's rosebud began to clinch around Martha's slick finger but it gained entrance soon. At first it was just warm, then it began to burn the sensitive membrane. Laura struggled and jerked about in her bonds. Tony released his leather skirt and started to stroke his thick shaft.

"What a tight ass you have, Baby. I bet you've never been fucked in the ass," Martha commented with a sinister smile.

Next the thick tube was forced in.

"You do the honors," she told Tony handing him the attached bulb.

She knelt down by Laura's face and stroked her soft, dark hair. Tony squeezed the bulb. It acted and sounded just like a pressure cup in a doctor's office. Laura began have a strange feeling in her lower bowel.

"It expands to a little larger than a baseball,' she told Laura, "More than enough to hold the warm, horse cum inside you."

"No! No!" Laura tried to scream out. All that came out from behind the ring-gag were strange garbled sounds. Martha knew what she was saying though, and it made her pussy wet. She loved this part; a chance to tease and torture them with her words.

"Oh, we raise horses,' Martha explained, 'so I maintain an endless supply of horse cum. I keep it warm. It stays fresh that way. This is not just horse cum though, my pretty, it has the same chemical mixture of stimulants and aphrodisiacs that I added to your friends suppository. There is something else in it to; a vomit inhibitor. Oh, you will be able to gag, all right, but not throw up...but I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Lets watch, shall we?" She nodded at Tony.

He flipped the switch and the thick fluid began to flow slowly down the clear hose. Laura could only watch in horror, knowing that it would soon fill her virgin bowels. Her insides began to warm as the liquid it forced its way inside. Then came the cramps.

Laura whimpered behind her gag.

"What, cramping already?'' Martha teased, watching Laura's smooth belly begin to swell. "So soon, and you still have another gallon to go."

Laura could no longer see her pussy, only the almost pregnant, swelling of her belly. Finally, the bags were emptied and removed but the balloon was left inside her. The table was positioned back to level.

Martha unzipped and remover her black, PVC outfit and modeled her naked body for Laura.

"I saw how you eyed me at the club, Laura,' Martha said, 'you wanted me. You wanted to eat my pussy. Does your husband know you have lesbian tendencies? She climbed up on the table, straddling Laura, her damp sex at her face. Laura could smell the strong aroma of Martha's sex. It was shaved, bare and the swollen lips were glistening with moisture. Laura's head was strapped to tight, she was unable to turn away.

Martha shoved her open sex into Laura's nose. She had to breath through her open mouth to keep from suffocating.

"Adjust her, Honey," she instructed Tony, "Her knees are in my way, and I want her to watch you fuck me."

Laura's legs were raised some but spread wider, so wide it hurt. Tony then adjusted the table angle and headrest. It was in the perfect position for him to fuck Laura's throat and still give her a close-up of Martha's open sex.

Martha placed her head down over Laura's swollen belly. She listened to the gurgling sounds in her cum filled bowels.

"Sounds like the mixture is working, Laura. Let me see." She reached down and spread the lips of Laura's sex. They were red and puffy, and the clit stiff and erect. She tapped it a few times with her finger. "Yep, just right. Fuck me Tony."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, cum, drugged, enema, gag