Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
Taking it

Default Locker room rape..

I'd been going to the gym for about 2 months now-i found it helped lower my stress levels-i was a paramedic-and boy did i need to unwind after some of the things i witnessed.

I joined the local gym-the one in the city-although bigger with more fashionable equipment seemed a bit impersonal to me.I loved it-going 2 or 3 times a week and got friendly with a guy called Jim.

Jim was 20 and worked a dead end job which he hated-we talked constantly as we worked out-he was impressed by my job and asked me loads of questions 'You must be really clever' he said-awww bless him i thought-he's so sweet.

After about a month in which we became friends-had a coffee together after our workout-Jim plucked up the courage-and shyly asked me out.

'Jim i'm sorry i can't-i've erm-well thing is-i've already got a boyfriend' i said blushing. Jim looked shocked 'You never said' he replied almost accusingly.

I hadn't-truth be known i'd enjoyed Jim's company-the little bit of flirting i'd put his way-i'd been flattered by his responses-i felt awful for telling him the truth-i tried to make light of it to make him feel better-'Jim you don't want to go out with me!i'm 30-you need a hot girlfriend-not an oldie like me!' i laughed.

'You look hot to me' he mumbled-then got up and left.

Watching him go i felt awful-sighing i picked up my kit bag and left for home.

I didn't see Jim for a few weeks-i wondered if he was ok-when suddenly he appeared again.

'Great to see you Jim'-'You too' he nodded-and everything just seemed to be the same as we laughed and joked during our workout.

Standing outside the locker rooms after i enquired 'You here on thursday?'-'sure' he said 'see you then'-and he disappeared to the guys changing room opposite.

I walked into the female changing room-pulling my top off-i was just about to unclip my bra and finish undressing for a shower when there was a heavy knock on the door-it was Jim.

'Kelly!Kelly!-come quick-a guy is having a heart attack or something in the guys locker room-you gotta help' he yelled.

I didn't bother putting my top back on-even seconds can be vital-i rushed out-across the corridor-and into the guys locker room.

As the door slammed behind me-i looked round -'Where's the patient?'

A guy walked up to me-he put his finger under my chin lifting my head up-he got close to my face and i could smell his beery breath 'You'll be the patient by the time we've finished with you' he whispered 'You'll be riddled with S.T.D'S-maybe pregnant'-he laughed

I turned on my heel-spinning round-catching Jim's eye-What the fuck is going on Jim?'-he said nothing-lowered his head and walked away.

A circle of 5 guys enclosed me-the one who had spoken to me before spoke again 'Party time guys-lets fuck this bitch hard'

'Nooooooo' i screamed as they descended on me-hands were pawing at me-fingers feeling my breasts-a hand worked down my sweat pants-under the waistband of my panties to rest on my pussy-another hand down the back-squeezing my firm ass cheeks-my bra is unclipped and a whoop of joy is heard as hungry mouths descend onto my nipples like babies being fed.

My sweat pants and panties are worked down-the guy is now sliding his finger into me-determined to get me wet-he twists his finger-slides it in and out-my breasts are sucked hard.

I beg to be left alone-my pleas are ignored-a lone finger slips hard into my tight ass hole-i'm fingered in both holes-whilst 2 guys suck and paw at my breasts.

'Ok she's nearly ready' a voice booms out-'positions guys'

The guys leave my body in an instant-they drop there pants and sit down in a line along the bench-a huge guy stands behind me 'Get on your knees slut' he orders.

'Get fucked' i say angrily.

A huge crack with a baseball bat across the backs of my knees has me dropping to the floor in an instant-his meaty hand circles the back of my neck 'Do as i say-or i'll break your neck' he threatens 'Understand?'

I nod silently-heavy tears rolling down my cheeks.

'Good-now get sucking some cock'-he forces my head down and my mouth is taken by the first guys cock-he thrusts his hips hard-raping my mouth-i'm pulled off him before he cums-and forced to the next guy-eager to cum in my mouth he pumps me hard-but the huge guy pulls me off him-along to the next guy-then the next.

My mouth aches-none of them have cum and they're all still hard-the huge guy drops his pants exposing the biggest hardest cock i've ever seen

-'You ain't so lucky with me bitch' he growls 'Get sucking my meat'

He clicks his fingers-and 2 guys grab my arms-forcing them above my head-huge guy bends his knees slightly-and with a firm hand on the back of my head-forces my mouth onto him.

He thrusts hard-enjoying his power and his rape of my mouth-his hard ball bags slam against my chin with every powerful thrust-the others cheer him on 'Give it her Stuart' 'Fucking empty your load in her'

He throws his head back and laughs 'Yeah i'm gonna baby-get ready to drown bitch'-and with that he unleashes his hot sticky load in my mouth-it's so forceful it spills from the corners of my streched lips-he continues to pump-determined to rid himself of every last drop of cum-and he does.

He pulls me to my feet-and crudely slides his fingers onto my sex-'What are we thinking of?' he mocks 'we haven't given you a turn yet'.

I'm suddenly spinned round and his large arms fold around under my arms-'lift her legs' he orders one of the others-my legs are slid over the shoulders of one of the guys-Stuart holds me up-i'm stretched between the 2 of them-my pussy close to the other guys face.

'Lick her out' Stuart orders.

The guy doesn't need asking-greedily his face closes onto my pussy-he licks up and down my slit-before working his tongue in-sliding his tongue up and down the inside of my lips-and then inside me -licking out my sex he works up to my swollen clit and flicks at it with his tongue-i'm so wet-my juices begin to flow..I cry with the shame and humiliation.

'You wet?'-Stuart asks-i ignore him 'I said are you wet?' he thunders-reaching round to pull heavily on my nipple-'yyes yes i am' i stammer-i am pulled away from the guy who was between my legs.

Stuart slams me against the lockers and forces my legs open-he thrusts his fingers into me-finger fucking me for a few minutes-he slides his fingers out and holds them close to his face-my cum is sliding down his fingers-'You look wet to me' he says 'But you'd better make sure'-with that he forces his fingers into my mouth-and i'm forced to taste my own cum-i feel sick.

Laughing he lets me go-he orders a guy called Connor to lie on his back-with his legs either side of the bench-he does-and i can see his cock hard-standing erect-glistening with pre-cum-Stuart lifts me up-my legs are spread either side of the bench-and he holds me so my pussy is just touching Connor's cock.

'Rape her' he orders.

Connor pulls me down and i'm speared by his cock instantly-he writhes underneath me making me ride his cock hard-i feel a push on my back and i'm forced forward-another guy is fingering my ass-then replaces it with his cock.

I'm being raped in both holes together-Stuart prowls up and down enjoying the sight of my double rape-'Fuck her harder' he shouts 'Fucking pound the slut'

My ass and pussy are ridden hard and long-before both guys unleash there love milk into me-i'm sore as hell-the 2 guys move away from me.

'Phil-Dale-take their place he orders-the other 2 move quickly-and they rape me in the same way-i begin moaning-i shouldn't but i can't stop-my pussy fills and i orgasm-just as the 2 guys finish raping me with a heavy burst of cum dumped in my pussy and ass.

As they pull away from me i sink to the bench-the cum-mine and the 4 guys who've raped me seeps out of pussy onto the bench then the floor-Stuart approaches-'You fucking disgusting bitch' he sneers 'i want this whore cleaned before i take her cunt'

I am forced to the showers-As i'm ordered to lie on the floor-the 4 guys who've already raped me hold me down-2 pinning my arms-2 holding my ankles-spreading me wide.

Stuart grabs the shower head and forces it hard against my pussy-he pulls at my lips and twists the shower head up inside of me-the water shoots up into my love tunnel-he holds it there-laughing at my discomfort-then rips it out of me.

Reaching behind him he grabs a tube of shower gel-holding my swollen lips apart again-he positions the tube inside my pussy-then squirts the contents up into me.

When he's emptied the tube-the shower head is forced back inside me-he thrusts it in and out-raping me.

Finally he pulls it out satisfied with his work-and tosses the shower head to one side-he moves between my spread legs.

'Beg me to rape you' he orders.

'No' i cry' 'No i won't'

He punches me hard in the face-blood seeps from my nose-'I said fucking beg me-say Rape my cunt hard' he shouts.

Scared of what will happen-i utter the words 'Rape my cunt hard'

He does-he forces his cock hard and deep into me-loving every second of his deep penetrating thrusts that feel like he's going to rip out my womb

Harder-faster-he increases the ferocity of the rape-then breathes heavily 'Flip this bitch over'

I'm turned and lay face down on the floor-he rips into my ass-slapping my cheeks hard with his hand as he rides into me long and hard-finally-he tightens and releases into me.

The guys loosen their hold-and when Stuart withdraws from my raped hole-they turn me over-stroke their hard cocks-and each of them cum all over my face-then all silently walk off.-leaving me degraded.

I lay there alone-hearing their chatter as they get dressed-the door opens-they're gone.

I gingerly pull myself to my feet-blood drips from my nose-and cum is streaming from my raped pussy and ass-my face is caked in cum- every part of me is in pain-i look up and standing infront of me is Jim.

'Why Jim-why?' i cry.

He looks at me sadly-'You should've just gone out with me Kelly' he says quietly-then turns and walks away.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-18-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very hot! Plus rep to you!
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote